10 Best Hotels To Stay In Highland City Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Highland City Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Highland City Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Highland City Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Highland City Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Highland City Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Highland City Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Highland City Florida:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bartow
This central Florida hotel features an outdoor pool and rooms with flat-screen TVs. The property is within a 20-minute drive of the Splash Island Water Park.Microwaves and refrigerators are standard in all Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bartow rooms. The rooms also offer free Wi-Fi and a seating area.The hotel provides a daily breakfast buffet with pancake bar. After a meal guests can work in the business center or work out in the fitness center.The Holiday Inn Express is within a 45-minute drive of Tampa. The Lakeland Convention Center is 8 miles from the hotel.
- The breakfast was exceptional. Staff was helpful and friendly.
- The rooms were clean and ready. The staff very friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast was fine.
- All employees were super friendly and professional !! The lady that cleaned our room was fantastic and super nice! Front desk was very friendly as well. Overall, some of the most friendly folks that I have run across in a while. This is the way that it should be!!!
- Beds were very comfortable. Location was great for our need.
The room was clean and smelled good.
We liked the breakfast, it was hot and very tasty. There was a great assortment of food to choose from. The staff were very friendly and courteous. The overall look of the facility was pleasant and homey. We were very pleased with the location and the surrounding area. Lots of restaurants to choose from and lots of stores for shopping.
Stay Inn – Bartow
The Bartow Stay Inn is a 20 minute drive from LegoLand Florida. This hotel features a microwave and refrigerator in each room and has an outdoor pool on site.Free Wi-Fi and satellite TV are included in every traditional guest room of this Bartow hotel. A work desk is also included so guests can take care of business or get the job done.A laundromat is available of the Stay Inn Bartow as well as a 24-hour front desk. Guests can also enjoy use the hotel’s meeting facilities and grab a drink or snack from the vending machines.A daily continental breakfast is provided at this hotel. Guests can also enjoy American cuisine from Denny’s, on site. Bob’s Southern Saloon II is also available for beer and cocktails.This hotel is a 15 minute drive from the center of Winter Haven and 11 miles from Lakeland, Florida. Disney World is a one hour car ride away.
- Room clean and bathroom newly remodeled. Rose in housekeeping very helpful and rooms are very clean. Chris at front desk, very professional and helpful with problems.
- Online it says hotel includes breakfast. This is misleading as the breakfast only includes coffee and a Danish.
- Staff, location is next to a cbs and other imp stores! Good costumer service and parking
- Staff was very friendly room was perfect for a overnight stay I will definitely stay again
- A representative called me about a day and a half before my time to arrive to tell me that my reservation had been cancelled due to an emergency. They did not identify the emergency, but cancelled my reservation and told me that I needed to book another hotel. He could not assist me with a new hotel reservation or anything. Very disappointed. The new reservation that had to be made was approximately 40 minutes away from my event.
Hampton Inn – Bartow
Hampton Inn – Bartow is located in Bartow, just 11 miles from Lakeland.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brandon is 27 miles from Hampton Inn – Bartow, and Winter Haven is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Room and bathroom were spacious. Love the extra seating- chaise lounge. Pillows full size, thank you. I hate those short pillows. Quiet.
- All aspects: Full breakfast, clean and comfortable room, beautiful decor, friendly staff and great gym!
- Bed was very comfortable but the covers were too heavy…would have been nicer with a cotton blanket.
- Staff were very friendly! Room was clean and facility well equipped. We’ll be back!
- Very friendly staff, very clean and new hotel. Would definitely stay again.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland South
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a year-round outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland South offers accommodations in Lakeland, just 31 miles from Tampa.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brandon is 21 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland South, and Winter Haven is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Overall a good place to stay, updated room, clean, nice breakfast.
- Bed comfortable staff friendly and helpful free breakfast very good. Thx for great first time visit to HI express. Not disappointed at all
- The property was cleaning The staff was friendly And breakfast was just right
- Overall our stay was very good. Staff was exceptionally nice and friendly. Bed was comfortable. The room had some very nice touches, such as the shades on the windows, and the hooks over the built-ins. It felt like someone had really thought about comfort for the traveler.
- The hotel was clean, bed was comfortable, shower was large and water pressure was good. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. We didn’t eat breakfast but it was included and smelled good.
Imperial Swan Hotel and Suites Lakeland
Located 40 minutes from Busch Gardens in Tampa and 50 minutes from Disney World, this hotel offers an on-site spa, restaurant, and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator.The accommodations at Lakeland Imperial Swan Hotel and Suites include cable TV and air conditioning. A coffee maker, hair dryer and ironing facilities are provided.Imperial Swan Hotel and Suites Lakeland hosts a gym and outdoor swimming pool. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available.Lakeland Linder Regional Airport is 15 minutes from Imperial Swan Hotel and Suites Lakeland. Cypress Gardens Adventure Park is 30 minutes from the hotel.
- The hotel was great, the rooms blew me away clean comfortable, staff happy and very helpful.
I only Killed one roach running across the top of the dresser, but not
the ones in the bathroom. I brought the killed roach to the desk staff,
they thanked me and said they’ll inform the maintenance person when
he gets on site. Don’t stay here!!!
- Sarah, the housekeeper was very friendly and helpful, as was the front desk staff
- The hotel needs a major makeover but the staff was wonderful during a very stressful time – Hurricane Irma. They could not have been more pleasant or accommodating.
- Comfortable bed, the bar was nice. Breakfast was good. Toiletries were decent.
Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway
This Lakeland hotel is 5 minutes from the Frank Lloyd Wright Museum at Florida Southern College. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a hot daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway features cable TV and a work desk in every guest room. Rooms are also equipped with a coffee maker and ironing facilities.Guests at the Lakeland Hampton Inn can enjoy the gym. A business center with copy and fax services is also available.The Polk Museum of Art is a 10-minute drive from the Hampton Inn Lakeland. Cypress Gardens theme park is 20 miles away.
- The staff at the front desk were very helpful and friendly.It is within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and a movie theater.
- Solid breakfast with waffle bar and fresh croissants, among other things.
- The staff was kind and attentive especially at the desk and breakfast buffet.
- Nothing! They did nothing about my complaint at check out!!!!!!!!
- close to area shopping, movie theater free hot breakfast
Best Western Mulberry Hotel
Best Western Mulberry Hotel offers accommodations in Mulberry.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lakeland is 10 miles from Best Western Mulberry Hotel, and Brandon is 21 miles from the property. Tampa International Airport is 36 miles away.
- It was very clean and quiet. We didn’t have any problem relaxing. Slept great.
- Stayed there many times, always a great place to sleep!
- Breakfast was more than expected, waffles, biscuits & gray among the other standards.
- The facility was very quiet. Person at the desk at check in was very welcoming and polite. She even called the room to make sure everything was okay with the room
- Clean, quiet, clean, quiet. Staff is always sweet.
Residence Inn by Marriott Lakeland
This hotel offers rooms with a fully equipped kitchen, a complimentary breakfast and a barbecue area. It features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Lakeside Village is 2,450 feet away.Residence Inn by Marriott Lakeland has rooms with air conditioning and cable TV. Each features a spacious seating area with a pull-out sofa bed.Each kitchen is fitted with a conventional oven, fridge and dishwasher. Various cutlery and cooking utensils are also provided.Located in Lakeland, Residence Inn has access to scuba diving, sailing and other watersports. Guests can also make use of on-site barbecue and tennis court.Residence Inn by Marriott is a 30-minute drive away from Fantasy of Flight. Florida Southern College, which features the “Frank Lloyd Wright’s Walking Tour”, is 3.8 miles away.
- The staff was exceptional. The hotel was clean, modern and comfortable. It is within walking distance of restaurants, an outdoor mall and a movie theatres. Directly across the street is a Target, Publix and a RACETRAC gas station/ convenience store.
- The bed was really comfortable and I liked the mini kitchen!
- Staff was friendly and helpful. One staff member helped us resolve a pizza delivery order. Any extra towels, etc. were delivered promptly with a smile. The room layout was large and perfect for our needs. Very convenient to Sun & Fun location. Nice to have restaurants within walking distance.
- Everything was perfect we stayed here last year and decided to stay at a Hyatt to be closer to our planned activities but left to come back to the Marriott because everything was so much better here.
Had lots of room.
Real old fashion large coffee maker. Yeah!
Large counter space on bath.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Courtyard Lakeland offers accommodations in Lakeland, just 30 miles from Tampa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brandon is 19 miles from Courtyard Lakeland, and Winter Haven is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 34 miles from Courtyard Lakeland.
- Our room was quite large. Everything was super-clean. Conveniently located near the civic center.
- Front desk person was unable to make keys so had to escort every guest to their room. She did it with grace.
- Room was nicely decorated. Staff was friendly. Hotel was very convenient to our activities.
- The room was very nice and decorated very well very modern and comfortable
- I liked that this facility was very immaculate and accommodating to its visitors. Also, the bistro was really great in the mornings.
Hyatt Place Lakeland Center
One of our best sellers in Lakeland! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hyatt Place Lakeland Center offers accommodations in Lakeland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Tampa is 31 miles from Hyatt Place Lakeland Center, and Brandon is 21 miles away. Tampa International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely nice, friendly & helpful. The room was very spacious and the breakfast was also to our likening.
- Room was very comfortable, well designed and roomy.
- Close to Lakeland RPFundung Center for dance competition.
- Spacious room with sitting area, separated from bed location. Requested lower floor away from elevator, that location was great. Thank you !
- Spacious and comfortable. Staff was very accommodating.
Top Hotels In Highland City Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Highland City Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Highland City Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Highland City Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!