10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hesperia California – Top Hotel Reviews
Hesperia California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hesperia California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hesperia California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hesperia California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hesperia California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hesperia California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hesperia California:
Motel 6 Hesperia
This motel, only 10 miles from California Route 66 Museum, features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Motel 6 Hesperia has guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and expanded cable TVs.Rooms provide desks and telephones. Rooms with refrigerators are available.Guests at Hesperia Motel 6 can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The motel has a meeting room and laundry facilities.Motel 6 is within 10 miles of Victor Valley College and Mojave Narrows Regional Park. It is 23 miles from Silverwood Lake and Mountain High Ski Resort.
- I liked the friendliness of the staff, the cleanness of the property,and the coziness of the property.
- the location is perfect they have everything u need to start ur day right here
- Nothing. This place was horrible. Dirty and needs to hire a cleaning crew. The sheets where dirty the sink didn’t work and the toilet wouldn’t always flush.
- Room seemed clean at least and there was hot water.
- What I like about the property and was closed by the freeway and easy to access in and out of the freeway
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville
Located 20 miles from Mountain High Ski Area, La Quinta Inn & Suites Hesperia Victorville features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Rooms offer 32-inch flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.This California hotel’s guest rooms provide microwaves and refrigerators. They include coffee-making facilities and hairdryers as well. The suites feature sofa beds and DVD players.For guests’ convenience, Victorville Hesperia La Quinta Inn & Suites serves breakfast and come with a fitness center. The hotel also provides vending machines and meeting facilities.The Mall of Victor Valley is 1 miles from La Quinta Inn Hesperia. Green Tree Golf Course and Victor Valley Community College are within 5 miles of the hotel.
- Everything the room bathroom shower the service guy he awesome showing me to welcome and happy
- eggs perfect, bed nice firmness. everything was wonderful.
- The staff was friendly, the room was clean, the breakfast was ok it served the purpose.
We stay here whenever we visit family in Apple Valley. With cost in mind, it is a clean place with friendly staff, so we keep coming back.
My only problem is that there is inadequate lighting in which to sit down to put on my makeup.
Again, when cost is involved there few amenities.
- Good breakfast. The property was very clean and comfortable.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hesperia
Just off Interstate 15 in Hesperia, California, this hotel is less than 15 minutes from downtown Victorville. It features an indoor pool, on-site gym, and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.All the accommodations at the Hesperia Holiday Inn Express include a microwave and refrigerator. They are equipped with cable TV. A work desk and coffee maker are provided.A hot continental breakfast is served every morning at this pet-friendly, smoke-free hotel. A business center and laundry facility are located on site for guest convenience.Mojave Narrows Regional Park is 20 minutes from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hesperia and offers hiking, horseback riding, and fishing. Mountain High Ski Resort is 28.7 miles from the hotel.
- It was very nice they have made several chANGES in reduing rooms great job
- nice large room, large bed and free wi/fi indoor pool
- Most comfortable beds EVER! We both had an awesome night sleep
- Great breakfast. Site great. Check in little slow when the lady started on someone else before mine was completed. Halls little noisy with children playing at times. New Year’s Eve adults got noisy in the halls. I’m not very picky my overall stay was great.
- Rooms very modern. Good breakfast. Courteous staff.
Courtyard by Marriott Victorville Hesperia
One of our top picks in Hesperia – and a guest favorite.
Situated in Hesperia, in San Bernardino County, this hotel features indoor and outdoor pools and a gym. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Each room at the Courtyard by Marriott Victorville Hesperia also provides a refrigerator and coffee facilities. They are also furnished with a sitting area.The Courtyard Victorville Hesperia also offers a business center and laundry facilities. Guests can shop at the gift shop as well.The Mall of Victor Valley is 4.5 miles from the hotel. The Courtyard Hesperia is 23 miles from the Silverwood Lake State Recreation Area.
- Very amigable staff. Indoor pool and jacuzzi! Bar on premises!!
- No breakfast amenities. Only one staff at Starbucks. Ordered coffee and breakfast and waited over 15 mins. Ended up leaving without the order and the staff said you might as well get it your going to be charged. I was late to my meeting. I was charged and had to argue to get it taken off.
- We did not eat breakfast there. We think the breakfast should have been in a different setting and perhaps free like other Marriott locations.
- Love that they excepted and accommodated my service animal. Glad to say this was a very good trip thank you.
The hotel its self is beautiful. I love that there is a Starbucks inside the hotel.
The cleaning staff isn’t very good, they left an old beer can on the balcony frim a previous guest, left old coffee on the room frim the coffee machine and did not refill the coffee supplies. The refrigerator epithet didn’t work putt was turned down so low it was useless and there was no way to adjust the temp. No microwave in the room, bummer!
Walls are thin, traffic noise a bit loud.
SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia
This non-smoking hotel offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi, a heated indoor pool and a hot tub. Its complimentary breakfast includes healthy dishes. Mojave Narrows Park is 10 miles away.SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia’s rooms have a large living space with 19″ flat-screen TV and well-lit work desk. It also provides a 32″ flat-screen TV in the bedroom.Each room has basic kitchen facilities including a fridge, microwave and a tea/coffee maker. There is cupboard space for storing groceries and utensils.SpringHill Suites Victorville Hesperia is 10 miles from California Route 66 Museum. Calico Ghost Town is less than a 1-hour drive away.
- Hotel was ok. Not horrible and not awesome- if you like to have a fitness center- don’t stay here it is a joke.
- The bed was very comfortable and the location had restaurants and Wal-Mart within walking distance. Breakfast was provided and the room had a small fridge, coffee maker and microwave.
- I loved thier service and the scene of everything.
- The room was spacious and super clean. The pool was very inviting!
- Nice suite with mini kitchen. Great beds and clean experience. Kids loved the weekend breakfast.
Americas Best Value Inn – Hesperia
Less than 1 miles from the Mall of Victor Valley, this Hesperia hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi.Cable TV with HBO movie channels, a microwave and a refrigerator are available in all of the air-conditioned guest rooms at Americas Best Value Inn. All of the comfortable rooms include a work desk and ironing facilities.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Hesperia Americas Best Value Inn. Guests have access to the business center featuring fax and photocopying services. For convenience, a guest laundromat is on site.The Monarch Fun Zone is a 2-minute drive from this hotel. Jess Ranch Lakes are a 15-minute drive away.
- It was below average to me, will only go back if it was an emergency.
- Bed was not like a cloud they claimed to have breakfast you can hardly call it that the room smelled when we walked in and the air conditioning hardly worked.
- Didn’t even take advandage of the breakfast due to being uncomfortable.
- Location easy to find, good room amenities, very friendly and helpful staff, has good wifi. Stayed one more day than planned.
- The bed was really comfortable and the room was very quiet.
Comfort Suites Victorville
Located in Victorville, 29 miles from Big Bear Lake, Comfort Suites Victorville features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lake Arrowhead is 18 miles from Comfort Suites Victorville, and Fontana is 27 miles from the property. LA/Ontario International Airport is 32 miles away.
- The bed was super comfortable, hot water lasted through out my long shower, house keeping kept the room with clean towels, and trash empty. All staff was friendly and efficient. There isn’t much I can say negative
- I thought our room,breakfast and staff was excellent. We were there for a soccer tournament and had to leave early for game one morning Since breakfast area was not open yet. Hotel had pre made breakfast bag for our girls to take with them. We have stayed at many hotel over the years for soccer tournament. Never had hotel do this for us.
- Enjoyed different options for breakfast, extra blankets would have been preferred
- Your staff at reception was amazing! I had an issue with the tv going out and she came right up.
- The accommodations were excellent, clean, roomy, and decorated with taste. We were treated with care by your staff, who were professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Both receptionists, (I’m sorry I cannot remember their names) are assets to the Comfort Suite organization. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely return if we were to find ourselves in Victorville again.
Off Highway 15, this Victorville, California hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub, rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily hot breakfast. Southern California Logistics Airport is 13 miles away.A cable TV and a full kitchen or kitchenette are offered in all of the spacious rooms and suites at Hawthorn Suites. The pet-friendly rooms include a desk and a comfortable sitting area.An on-site mini golf course and basketball court are available at Victorville Hawthorn Suites. Guests can also enjoy a workout in the 24-hour fitness center or stop by the business center featuring fax and photocopying services.Route 66 is 3 miles from this hotel. Mojave Narrows Regional Park is a 20 minute drive away. San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino is a 40 minute drive from Hawthorn Suites.
- Its a newer facility, so everything that I expected to be ‘new and pretty’…lol!…was!.
- This may have been the most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Accully I already have.
- The kitchen staff for breakfast was very accommodating. The bed was very comfortable
- Check in was a breeze, room was clean neat and comfortable.
- The quiet atmosphere. The great quality of customer service at the front desk.
Hotel Extended Studio Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Extended Studio Inn offers accommodations in Victorville, just 29 miles from Big Bear Lake.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Arrowhead is 18 miles from Hotel Extended Studio Inn, and Fontana is 27 miles away. LA/Ontario International Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- The pillows were awesome! Wish I could have taken them home!
Smelled like smoke
Ac didn’t work I was sweating
They ask for a huge deposit when you get there that they never mention
- It was only a night. Wish I could’ve stayed longer.
- Everything was more than I expected and I will be back
- The best place to stay! Staff was awesome and the rooms were great!
Park Avenue Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Victorville! Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a barbecue, Park Avenue Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Victorville.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Big Bear Lake is 30 miles from Park Avenue Inn & Suites, and Lake Arrowhead is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Comfortable room. Bed was comfy and linen were fresh and clean.
- The staff are nice and the room and price are adequate.
- Fairly clean. Good eats nearby. Gas station convenience store nearby.
- FILTHY..THE TOWELS WERE DIRTY/ONE CHANNEL ONLY ON TV/SMOKE ALARMS DISCONNECTED..DIRTY .FILTHY .FILTHY. MADE ME FEEL LIKE I NEEDED A SHOWER AFTER I TOOK A SHOWER..I WAS EMBARASSED BEING SEEN LEAVING THE PLACE…ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE .THIS PLACE SUCKS
- The service was poor the attitude of the management team was poor sloppy as well as disrepectful
Top Hotels In Hesperia California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hesperia California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hesperia California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hesperia California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!