10 Best Hotels To Stay In Herrerias Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Herrerias Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Herrerias Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Herrerias Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Herrerias Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Herrerias Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Herrerias Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Herrerias Cantabria:
Casona del Nansa
This characteristic Cantabrian stone and wood house has a beautiful rural setting by the River Nansa, a 10-minute drive from the El Soplao Cave. The property has free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms at the Casona del Nansa has a unique design and is heated. All make good use of natural materials. They come with a TV, a work desk and a bathroom with bathrobe.The Casona has a bar, and a restaurant serving traditional dishes for lunch and dinner, upon prior reservation. Guests can also enjoy a variety of drinks on the terrace and the cafeteria.The Casona del Nansa offers free private parking and is a short drive from the beach and the Picos de Europa. Santander is 31 mi away. San Vicente de la Barquera can be reached in 15 minutes’ drive.
- Location of the property is near the camino de lebaniego road is so it is convenient for us.
- nice fancy place, location good for seeing the area, great breakfast
- Very friendly staff who spoke numerous languages – food was very good too.
- The bed was very comfy albeit too narrow for our requirements. The scenery around the location is lovely and its conveniently situated for travelling to the coast or the mountains.
- Quirky decor, cleanliness , neatness to Camino, Fabulous choice for breakfast
Hotel Rincón de Antón
Rincon de Anton is a family-run hotel located between the Picos de Europa National Park and the beaches of Cantabria. It has a garden terrace and offers free parking and Wi-fi.All rooms at Hotel Rincon de Anton are heated and equipped with satellite TV and a telephone. The private bathroom includes amenities.There is a café and guests can also relax in the hotel lounge or garden.Guests can explore the El Soplao caves, 8.1 mi from Rincon de Anton, or visit the Cabárceno Nature Reserve 37 mi away. There are also several beaches within 10-15 minutes’ drive of the hotel, including Playa de la Franca Beach and Vicente de la Barquera.The seaside town of Comillas is 12 mi away and Santander is about 50-minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The staff are fantastic, friendly and with great attitude towards kids. The hotel is nicely located in a quiet area, with easy access to the points of interests. The hotel has a nice lobby with sofas.
- Quiet, rural location with lovely views of the countryside and mountains. Staff very friendly and helpful. Dinner was excellent and service very good. Good buffet breakfast. Great value for money. Would definitely stay here again.
- Great staff, even helped us book up another hotel that had no online presence
- Staff was amazingly friendly and helpful and the hotel itself is amazing value for money
- Excellent service from every member of staff. Spotlessly clean. Very good home cooked food and overall excellent value for money. We would recommend unreservedly and would definitely stay again.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Don Pablo is located a short walk from the beach and the sea in Pechón, Cantabria. It offers free private parking and heated rooms.Rooms at this charming hotel have classic design and a spacious bathroom with bathtub. They have lots of natural light and make good use of wood on the floor and ceilings. Bathroom amenities, heating and a hairdryer are included. Some rooms include a balcony.Hotel Don Pablo is set in a traditional house, surrounded by gardens.Hotel Don Pablo is set just 6.2 mi from San Vincente de la Barquera and 14 mi from Llanes. The Cantabrian capital of Santander is only 42 mi away.
- Great hotel in a quite village about 1km from the beach.free parking and lovely breakfast would recommend for a weekend break
- The room was very comfortable and clean and the breakfasts were good.
- 6th time in Don pablo and look forward to returning absolutely love it ! Great location pet friendly great staff and all round superb
We stayed here after crossing from the uk to Santander. It’s not too far from the ferry but miles away from the city.
The hotel looks out over the sea. We had one sea view room and one facing the back of the hotel. Obviously the sea view rooms are nicer! The rooms are lovely with wooden floors and nice furnishings.
It’s about 10 minutes to walk (you can drive there) to a great beach. Access is down a steep path at the bottom of which is a gorgeous white sand beach.
We arrived in time for a swim (warm water) and a quick round of baseball on the beach. There was a terrific sunset and we walked back to the hotel via a small bar where we sat until it was really dark.
Breakfast cost extra but was really good.
- Great location an easy short stroll to 2 beautiful beaches and restaurants , nicely designed rooms and very clean
Tinas de Pechon
Tinas de Pechon is a stylish, modern hotel in the Cantabrian village of Pechón, 10 minutes’ drive from San Vicente de la Barquera and its beach. It offers free WiFi and spacious rooms or apartments.All air-conditioned rooms and apartments feature wooden floors. There is a living room with a sofa bed, TV and mini-bar.Each room and apartment has a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities, and some feature a hydro-massage bath.A varied buffet breakfast is available and there is a pretty terrace with a café-bar and restaurant.The hotel has a tour desk. It offers easy access to the A8 Motorway, just 5 minutes’ drive away. San Vicente de la Barquera is 7.5 mi away.
- The reception staff were very helpful arranging a taxi to take us and our bikes as my friend wasn’t well.
- The room was spacious and yet cozy, divided in two floors. Very well designed toilet, shower giving us privacy enough. Comfy bed, great location, superb environment, right at the centre of the village, 10 minutes walking to the beach
- Beautiful hotel with really nicely decorated rooms, an AMAZING restaurant and bar, where you can have an apperitivo, staff was kind. Location was great, Northern Spain is beautiful and a small hidden gem with not too many tourists!
- Hotel with a very pleasant and relaxed atmosphere, very friendly personnel and very clean. Breakfast and dinner were very good.
- Very clean, nice location, short walk to beautiful beaches. Nice atmosphere in the village. Few bars and restaurants around the corner
Posada de Fidel
Set in a traditional 18th-century house in the mountains, the restored Posada de Fidel features charming rooms with wooden floors and exposed beams. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The rooms at La Posada de Fidel include a TV and are decorated with beautiful wooden furniture. They also come with a private bathroom.The lounge features an open fireplace and offers a cozy area to read a book or simply relax. There is also a breakfast room.The guest house is located in the region of Saja-Nansa. The El Soplao Cave is just 6.2 mi away and the Picos de Europa are also nearby.
- Freshly squeezed orange juice, fabulous coffee, lovely toast done to perfection.
The hotel is a charming old building that has recently been renovated.
I would certainly stay there again.
All good and happy!
Las camas muy comodas. El propietario muy atento. Todo muy limpio. Decoración rustica muy cuidada. El silencio.
El desayuno continental con zumo natural recien exprimido.
- El trato muy bueno. Mucha tranquilidad. Todo muy limpio y el desayuno buenisimo. Para volver.
- La cercanía a la cueva, la atención de fidel y el hotel en general está muy bien.
Hotel Faro de San Vicente
One of our best sellers in San Vicente de la Barquera! This hotel, beside San Vicente de la Barquera Port, offers stunning views over the Old Town and estuary. There is a terrace bar, and all heated rooms have private bathrooms.Hotel Faro de San Vicente is 1,000 feet from the town center, and the beach is 1.2 mi away. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and in the rooms.Rooms at the Faro de San Vicente have wooden floors and a TV. Some have sea views. All private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.San Vicente de la Barquera is well-located for exploring the Picos de Europa Mountains. Other places of interest nearby are Cabárceno, Oyambre and Comillas.
- Great location and very friendly and helpful staff
- The hotel was very clean and the stuff was very nice.
- Nice location, quite little town in late September
- the food was very good and the two course daily menu excellant value. The wine list was good too and we even found a first rate Oloroso sherry.
- Good location looking over sea and mountains. Lively cafe downstairs- good terrace area.
Valle De Arco
Located in Prellezo, a charming village in the Cantabrian coast, 1.9 miles away from San Vicente de la Barquera, Valle de Arco hotel enjoys a privileged natural location, overlooking the sea and Picos de Europa mountains.Find the peace and quietness you need in this new-built, nature-friendly country-style house.
It offers 23 individually designed rooms.Easy and quick access to the main attractions of Cantabria: S. Vicente de la Barquera, Comillas, Santillana del Mar, Santander.
- Everything and everyone here makes you feel special. Everything from hotel and the spectacular views of the snow cap mountains. Second time at the property and will return again next year. Prellezo beach is one of the nicest beaches in Europe. The property is easily accessible from the highway.
- Nice family hotel pretty close to beaches in calm location. The garden was beautiful and there was a plenty room for parking.
- Very friendly staff in the Hotel – in special the owner and his family. Big and very clean bathroom. Breakfast was continental and good (if you like, you can have in addition also cheese and hams, etc. – extra cost). Good location to go to the nearby city of San Vincente and the very beautifull beaches – or to go for the mountains.
- Location was perfect- great views all around the valley
Family run hotel, extra helpful and the nicest people you will ever meet.
Great location near prellezo beach, and a central point to see the peaks
Of Europe. The town of st Vicente is a 5 min drive.
Quinta de Villanueva
Surrounded by gardens, Quinta de Villanueva is an attractive building dating back to 1908. It is set in Villanueva de Colombres, located between the mountains and the coast in the beautiful Asturias region.The hotel is listed as part of the architectural heritage of Asturias, and features charming period décor. It has facilities to cater for events such as wedding receptions, business meetings and seminars.The Picos de Europa National Park and the coastal towns of Llanes and San Vicente de la Barquera are within a 20-minute drive of Quinta de Villanueva. El Soplao y Tito Bustillo caves are a 45-minute drive away; and you can reach Colombres in 7 minutes by car.
- The hotel is extremely comfortable and relaxing, in a magnificent building in a marvellous location with views out over the hills of Asturias. There’s not much around it but quiet and farms. The breakfast is great but plan to either eat dinner before you go as it’s a drive back to town for food.
- This was probably one of the most enjoyable places that we stayed on our six Camino trips. Paula certainly is the perfect hostess. She truly wants to do everything that she can to make her guests feel special and welcome. The residents and the garden are well appointed and maintained. It is truly a gem and I would hope to return sometime. Additionally an excellent breakfast.
- The staff was welcoming and drove us to a local restaurant for dinner. The house and our room were beautiful. We had tea and homemade cookies in the living room. Our room had its own enclosed balcony.
- We enjoyed our stay immensely at Quinta de Villanueva! It was a beautiful and elegant property, a real bed and breakfast. Paula, the proprietor, was absolutely lovely, gracious, and attended to our every need. The breakfast was FABULOUS! We really felt cared for, and of our past 2 weeks in Spain, this has been our favorite stay! Highly recommend.
- Best breakfast I have ever had! Very nice staff who went above and beyond to be hospitable. Excellent trip. The building was beautiful!
Offering a snack bar and a 24-hour front desk, Hotel Canal is located in Unquera, in the province of Cantabria. It offers accommodations with free WiFi.All rooms are heated and come with a TV and telephone. The bathrooms also come with a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the hotel include shared lounge with TV and luggage storage.Hotel Canal is located in the center of Unquera town where various shops and restaurants are just a short walk away. Tina Menor River is a 5-minute drive from the property. Santander Airport in Cantabria is at a distance of 35 mi.
- Nice and clean, large room, staff had put portable electric heaters in the room before my arrival ensuring a comfortable temperature, good location surrounded by restaurants.
- Easy walk to Colombres to the Indianos Archive museum, many eating establishments walks along the Rio Devastated and on the Camino Santiago. Comfortable and very clean.
- Location close to Camino del Norte. Room large & clean.
- The property is very close to the train station, and has a large bar and restaurant on property.
- location was perfect for me (motorcycling in Picos mountains) friendly staff,generally superb standards
Hotel Azul de Galimar
One of our top picks in San Vicente de la Barquera.Located in a quiet area of San Vicente de la Barquera, this hotel has gardens overlooking San Vicente Estuary. It offers rooms with a impressive views and free Wi-Fi throughout.The rooms at the Hotel Azul de Galimar feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one has a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. There is either a terrace, balcony or large window.Breakfast is served in the hotel’s dining room, which has large windows looking out onto the garden. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.The center of San Vicente is just 1,000 feet from the hotel. With easy access to the A8 Motorway, you can drive to Santillana de Mar and the Altamira Cave in 25 minutes.
- Love the place. Overlooking the bay of biscay. Walking distance to all points of interest in San Vicente.
The location as regards the view is outstanding unforgettable sun rise, but its a long walk up from the town. Nice to have a balcony.
Receptionist on the last day very helpful about plans to visit on our onward route.
- Great sea view, big room, balcony, super clean, very friendly staff. Great breakfast location with view. Private parking with access to the elevator.
- Lovely small hotel with parking available. The room had a terrace that overlooked as all field tended by a family. Basic, but nice well presented breakfast of fresh juice coffee or tea and pastry included. Drinks available also.
- Lovely place. Safe underground parking for our motorcycles. Good continental breakfast. Lovely views. Short walk to town (on a hill)
Top Hotels In Herrerias Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Herrerias Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Herrerias Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Herrerias Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!