10 Best Hotels To Stay In Herrera Santo Domingo Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Herrera Santo Domingo Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Herrera Santo Domingo Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Herrera Santo Domingo Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Herrera Santo Domingo Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Herrera Santo Domingo Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Herrera Santo Domingo Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Herrera Santo Domingo Province:
Hostal Casa 14
Located in Santo Domingo, 1.1 miles from Blue Mall, Hostal Casa 14 features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Real Bella Vista
Hotel Real Bella Vista is located in Santo Domingo, 1.2 miles from Blue Mall and 2 miles from Agora Mall. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 19 miles from Hotel Real Bella Vista.
- The personnel are very good. The executive rooms are good size. The hotel for the price is ok.
- The hotel was amazing. I had been traveling and my CC company blocked my card. They allowed me to pay cash. I also had to check out super early due to my flight. The manager made sure coffee was ready before I left. It was a great little hotel. I’ll definitely be staying here next time
- We were greeted with kindness immediately upon entering the hotel. The receptionist provided us with all of the information we needed for our stay, including a map of local restaurants and shops. In the morning, the receptionist called a taxi for us while we enjoyed breakfast, and then we were on our way to where we needed to go – the Capital Coach bus line, which is very close to the hotel.
- Breakfast was always kept fresh during the entire time it was served. Coffee was always strong & hot. Reception staff & cleaning crew were always pleasant, friendly & very helpful with suggestions.
- Cuartos muy grandes, con 1 mesa y 2 sillas, camas confortables, baño grande, ducha moderna con agua caliente. Aire acondicionado moderno y silencioso. Personal muy amable y muy serviable tanto en la recepcion que en la sala de desayuno. Buen desayuno incluido en el precio del habitacion. Parqueo gratis. Hotel localizado en un barrio muy tranquilo, y a la vez cerca de todo.
Ramada Santo Domingo Princess Hotel
Located in Santo Domingo, 0.8 miles from Blue Mall, Ramada Santo Domingo Princess Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Americas Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Judging by the reviews of others i wouldnt have booked this hotel but i wanted to experience it myself and I´m glad I did! the staff is great, the hotel is very secure, the room was pretty good, cleaning staff was good. the food at the restaurant wasnt that expensive. I had a good time and I´m pretty sure I will be back!
Although im hundreds of miles away,i still feel as if im home in that
ramada,thats why I stay there,every time im in santo domingo.
- Absolutely everything,the staff always show me love and respect,although I’m a foriegner they never treat me any differently…I love that ramada I stay there every time I’m in Santo Domingo.
- Hotel under renovation. Booked this hotel because it had a pool only to find out that it was closed for repair for weeks. No hot water in shower. I had a 5 month old baby and it was very difficult to bathe her without getting her sick. Breakfast is limited and not good. Staff at the reception were pleasant and helpful but there are too many issues with this hotel. If you have small children, you cannot eat at the onsite restaurant for dinner because it is located in the casino. You have to travel outside. They could accommodate you in another small room and deliver food but that defeats the purpose of eating in a restaurant. I would not recommend or stay at this hotel again. Very disappointing for the Ramada chain. The price for this hotel is outraged considering they have no functioning amenities for families.
- I STAY HERE TWICE A YEAR,AND I ALWAYS FEEL AT HOME THERE.
Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.In Santo Domingo and next to Mirador Park, this hotel and casino features an outdoor pool with swim-up bar, and a well-equipped spa. It has comfortable rooms and is a 10-minute drive from the center of the city. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Guests staying at the Dominican Fiesta Hotel and Casino can enjoy a variety of on-site gambling, including slot machines and card tables. There is a sports center with 7 tennis courts, and the spa includes a sauna, hot tubs and a steam bath.The hotel has a number of bars and a rooftop lounge with ocean views, where there is live jazz music every Friday. The restaurant serves international cuisine and features show cooking. There are buffet and menu options.The Dominican Fiesta Hotel also features a gift shop. The front desk staff can help guests arrange tours and excursions to popular sites, including museums and historic churches.
- miss paulino front desk supervisor and here team were be helpful
- LOST MY WALLET WITH ALL MY CREDIT CARDS AND FOUND IT 2 DAYS LATER
- The bed was extremely comfortable, the staff was very nice and made my stay an enjoyable one.
- I didn’t really have to leave the hotel. I could go downstairs to the beautiful courtyard and sun bathe, drink, and eat by the pool
- The availability of 3 buffets meals per day that had a variety of both pre-cooked & hibachi style dishes. The mango mousse was EXCELLENT!! The gym was actually a gym with a variety for everybody. The pool was 1st class.
InterContinental Real Santo Domingo
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo – and a guest favorite.
Real InterContinental Santo Domingo is located in Downtown Santo Domingo, in the Piantini district, just across the street from Acropolis Centre. The Blue Mall is 2,300 feet away. The hotel features an infinity pool on the 3rd floor.All guestrooms have streaming speed internet, soundproof windows, total blackout curtains, bedding with 300 thread Egyptian cotton sheets, alarm clock with mobile docking station and more features for your comfort.Guests can enjoy 3 unique concept restaurants: The Market, Factory Steak & Lobster and NAU Sushi Lounge. This hotel also features 2 bars: Van Gogh Bar and Blu pool bar & lounge. Spa InterContinental offers world class services, while the hotel’s state of the art fitness center overlooks the city and the outdoor infinity pool.The Zona Colonial is 4 miles away and Las Americas Airport is 18 miles from the property. The property is located in the heart of business and entertainment among mayor corporate centers, shopping malls, restaurants and bars.
- Amazing infinity pool. The food in the hotel was surprisingly delicious!
- the pool and the Peruvian/Japanese restaurant downstairs were the highlights of this place. By far it is the best sushi in the city, and we tried the other two top places Shibuya and Samurai. The pool i also a thing of beauty. I prefer it over the Marriot any day of the week.
- The breakfast was great, and the pillows was extra fluffy. Staff was great.
- THE HOTEL FACILITIES ARE EXCELLENT , BUT THE HOTEL’S REAL ASSETS ARE ITS EMPLOYEES. THE SERVICE IN ALL OF ITS FACILITIES IS VERY GOOD, CORTEOUS AND EFFICIENT. THE TWO RESTAURANTS WE TRIED HAD VERY GOOD FOOD AND ANEXCELLENT SERVICE. truly FIVE STARS.
- Cet hotel est vraiment très. Agréable, cosi,luxueux en restant très accessible
JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo is located in Santo Domingo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Blue Mall is a few steps from JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo, and Agora Mall is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 18 miles from JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo.
- Friendliness of all staff. The room was also very comfortable.
Staff courtesy and prompt attention
Staff was lovely- always accommodating & no attitude. Very willing to address every concern or request.
Club floor facilities were wonderful & food creative & tasty!
- The breakfast buffet was excellent every single morning, and I can only imagine the selection for lunch and dinner were the same. Room service was quick and easy, as hubby and I both needed our morning coffee before the day could start. The property was gorgeous, the rooms spacious and clean and luxurious. We didn’t find a chance to swim in the pool but it looked absolutely fantastic. The staff was courteous and ready to help at a moment’s notice. Would stay at this property again 10/10 if returning to Santo Domingo.
- 24 hour pool! Wonderful service & Nespresso machine in the room. A splendid experience!
W&P Santo Domingo
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.This 4-star hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, and a central location in Bella Vista, of Santo Domingo. It is a 25-minute drive from the International Airport of Las Americas.W&P Santo Domingo features a rooftop swimming pool that includes a lounge area, a sun deck and panoramic views of the area.There are comfortably furnished rooms and suites that include Wi-Fi and seating areas.There is a 24-hour business center and a state-of-the-art fitness center.Casa Vera restaurant serves national and international cuisine along with fine wines. A variety of drinks are served at the lounge located on the 8th floor.W&P Santo Domingo is just 1 minute from the Park Mirador Sur. It is also within easy access to major highways, parks, shops, and beaches.
- The atmosphere and service are very good. Food is excelent
- The attentiveness of all the workers was a plus for me. I liked that all workers were willing to help even if you didn’t ask. The rooftop pool was also very nice and pleasant.
- Jean ricarte at front desk was awesome. So helpful and friendly. Will definitely recommend to my friends.
– The breakfast is very good, its price is acceptable around U$$10 per person.
– The lady responsible to clean my room on the floor (3), is very good, very helpful, polite and mainly, she makes her job with happiness.
- Two malls are close and the zona colo ial is close
Weston Suites Hotel
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.Weston Suites Hotel features free Wi-Fi and a gym. Free private parking is available.The air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV with cable channels, a safe and a desk. The bathrooms come equipped with shower and free toiletries.Continental breakfast is included in the room price. Weston Suites’ top-floor restaurant serves international dishes.Two shopping malls are within a 10 minute walking distance. The Historic City Center of Santo Domingo can be reached within 20 minutes by car. Weston Suites Hotel is 19 miles from the Las Americas International Airport.
- I HAVENOT VISITED IN A WHILE. HOWEVER, THIS TIME, I WAS IMPRESSED
- For the “Weston” It was super basic really, I thought it would have been a tad higher standard, the best thing about it was the breakfast buffet. I was changing when a cleaner came in! No clothes on!!
- The staffs, the food, the bed and pillows were excellent
- Lots of room , great location right in the city center
- Location was perfect,and the breakfast wonderfull,,
El Embajador, a Royal Hideaway Hotel “Newly Renovated”
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.Located in the Downtown Santo Domingo neighborhood in Santo Domingo, 1.2 miles from Blue Mall, El Embajador, a Royal Hideaway Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Las Americas Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Customer service is very important to me and they over exceeded my expectations… I will definitely stay again, and again…
The beautiful pool garden give a tranquility feeling. For using the lift we had to use our roomcard, which gave the feeling that we were save. Size of the room was ok and the bed was very confortable.
In the surrounding there are enough restaurants to choose.
We were adviesed by a staff not to walk to late far away to prevent to be attack, what we appreciated a lot.
- Overpriced, overhyped. There are a few better options at the waterfront which are substantially cheaper and have a significantly better location
- Everything was beyond expectations. Staff didn’t speak English very well
+ booking the Royal Level is highly recommended
+ friendly staff at Royal Level
+ beautifully decorated Ambassador Royal Junior Suite w/ whirlpool and pillow service
We stayed at El Embajador for two nights and booked a junior suite, at Royal level. This being the highest service level available, our expectations were accordingly.
At arrival, we were escorted to the Royal lounge on the top floor, to get a personalized check-in. We were welcomed by the lovely Carolina, who was courteous and friendly – and spoke almost impeccable English. She was our go-to person for the entire stay and every time we entered the lounge, to have drinks or for breakfast, she made sure we received a warm welcome.
Jhomercy, the hotel’s guest relation manager, was very kind and keen to hear our findings and suggestions. Waiters at the Royal lounge, serving drinks, snacks and breakfast were friendly and service-minded.
Holiday Inn Santo Domingo Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Santo Domingo.The Metro Bus Station and the Olympic Stadium are a short walk from this Santo Domingo hotel. The hotel offers the full-service Aromas restaurant and free high-speed internet access.At the Holiday Inn Santo Domingo Hotel and Suites, guest rooms has a full kitchen with a mini-refrigerator and a stove. The rooms provide a CD/DVD player, pay-per-view movies and video games.A florist and a gift shop are on-site at the Santo Domingo Holiday Inn. An outdoor lighted pool and a fitness center are available at the hotel. The hotel features a convenience store and baby-sitting services. Foreign currency exchange is provided at the hotel.The National Aquarium is within driving distance of the Holiday Inn. Quisqueya Stadium and the Alcazar de Colon Palace are also located nearby.
- The best location you can have. Close to the best spots in the city.
- Location is perfect. . . . Atmosphere light and LOVELY. . .
- HOTEL PARA NO FUMADORES pero se permite fumar en el área de piscina/ NON SMOKING HOTEL however you can smoke in the pool area, top floor.
- I like the location it was very close to restaurants.
- Complete with what we need except foe toothpaste tooth brush we normally get from othet hotels.
Top Hotels In Herrera Santo Domingo Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Herrera Santo Domingo Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Herrera Santo Domingo Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Herrera Santo Domingo Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!