10 Best Hotels To Stay In Herndon California – Top Hotel Reviews
Herndon California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Herndon California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Herndon California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Herndon California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Herndon California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Herndon California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Herndon California:
Holiday Inn Express Fresno Northwest – Herndon
Located just 13 miles northwest of downtown Fresno on Highway 99, this Holiday Inn Express features an outdoor pool and a whirlpool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The dark wood-furnished rooms of the Holiday Inn Express Fresno Northwest – Herndo are equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and an in-room coffee maker. A microwave, refrigerator and ironing facilities are included.A hot breakfast buffet including buttery biscuits, omelets and cinnamon rolls is served each day and can be enjoyed with a free issue of the morning paper.Guests of the Herndo Holiday Inn Express are welcome to use the on-site fitness center. Guest laundry services and shoe shining are also available.The Northwest Fresno Holiday Inn Express is 1 miles from Riverside Municipal Golf Course and 9 miles from the Japanese gardens of Woodward Park.
- Love the staff. Love the location. Was treated well, good was great. Fitness facility was awesome. Great place to stay in town.
- Breakfast was pretty good, room was clean AC was cold, very satisfied customer..
- After a long drue coming into a specious comfy room, helped us sleep peacefully. Also the toilets were fantastic
- The coffee was great the beds and linen were clean the TV works the cable channels were clear
- Clean, new, large. Loved coffee maker in room, blow dryer, breakfast, and hot tub.
Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno – Northwest
Located in Herndon, 10 miles from Fresno, Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno – Northwest features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shops at the property.Selma is 25 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Fresno – Northwest, and Madera is 12 miles from the property. Yosemite Airport is 12 miles away.
I enjoyed the stay at the hotel. I meet my soulmate…. the love of my life.
Hotel is very clean.
- Staff, especially in breakfast area, was courteous and nice, making average breakfast items ‘more’ enjoyable. These franchise hotels are all very similar in layout, décor and feel, so the difference maker is always the staff!
- I was traveling alone for work and felt very safe. Bed was comfy. I would stay again.
- Check-in was anytime after 3pm which worked for our situation. We had a family party in the area and stayed the night just for extra place and it was perfect.
- staff was very nice, room perfect, breakfast outstanding,loved it there
- I enjoyed the stay at the hotel. I meet my soulmate…. the love of my life.
Garden Inn and Suites Fresno
One of our best sellers in Fresno! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Garden Inn and Suites Fresno offers accommodations in Fresno, just 22 miles from Selma.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Staff cordiality – happy to talk about their gardens and share home-grown produce.
- Waffles and citrus for breakfast. Also, I’m a gardener/landscaper and the manager gave us an educational tour of the grounds and plants (all kinds of citrus and medicinal herbs such as shiso, mugwort, chinese mahogany, gogi berry, etc), so fun, he even gave us some plant cuttings to grow at home.
- I think the best feature of the property was all of the fruit trees. There were oranges, lemons, grapefruits, limes, etc. The hotel served them as part of their breakfast menu. The hotel made me think of apartments, rather than hotel rooms. I would stay there again, only, I would ask for a room closer to the office. We weren’t real far from it, but I would have liked to have been closer.
- Looks great outside, and very nice landscaping (all the different kinds of fruit trees, and used in the breakfast was cool
- Breakfast was ok…BUT how can you start your morning with TEA or COFFE in a styrofoam cup !!!!!!!!!!Too much plastic stuff
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest
A short drive from Forestiere Underground Gardens, this Fresno hotel includes free Wi-Fi in all rooms. A continental breakfast with fresh Belgian waffles is served daily.A flat-screen cable TV with premium channels is featured in all rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest. A microwave and mini-refrigerator are provided for convenience. Coffee-making facilities are included.An outdoor pool and hot tub are available for guests’ relaxation. A convenience store is on site. A fitness center and business center are provided at Fresno Northwest La Quinta Inn & Suites.Island Water Park is 1.5 miles away. Fresno Convention Center is a 15-minute drive away. Yosemite National Park is 90 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Fresno Northwest.
- Shower being hot, sheets appeared clean, enough bath towels, soap, microwave, and coffee.
- Breakfast was ok, room was good. Spilled some water on bathroom floor when cleaning it up the paper I used came up dirty so maybe clean floors a little more. Also train near hotel which runs quite often and blows horn every time 🙁
- In a good location. The property is nice. The free breakfast was excellent!
- The waffles were amazing. The proximity to our destination was less than a mile away!
- We liked that we got the pool and Jacuzzi to ourselves. Also, when we encountered problems or had questions the staff was very accommodating(Twice two separate staff members printed out my Yosemite bus tour tickets using the front desk printer and there own personal emails. Very friendly when asked questions). Free wifi reception was excellent.
Ramada Fresno Northwest
Situated in Fresno, California, this hotel is 14 miles from Yosemite International Airport. It features a covered seasonal outdoor pool, a 24-hour business center and rooms that include free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Ramada Fresno are furnished with a coffee maker. Each room also includes a microwave and refrigerator.While staying at Fresno Ramada, guests can use the on-site gym. Laundry facilities are also available for added convenience.The Save Mart Center, an entertainment venue, is located at California State University of Fresno, 15 miles away. Ramada Fresno on North Barcus Avenue is located in California’s Central Valley Wind Country.
- Great value for a clean and comfortable stay. Perfect for those traveling through. The location is far from central Fresno so, it’s all in your reason for visiting.
- Our stay was great. The only improvement I can suggest is better cleaning. There were actually a couple of drops of BLOOD on the bathroom floor which made us lose confidence in overall cleanliness.
- Was just passing through, spent the night, one of the most comfortable rooms I’ve ever stayed in.
- pet friendly，high ceiling， good shower， clean room and towels
- The facility and staff were very good. The price was good also.
Quality Inn & Suites
This California hotel is 7 miles from Fresno State University and 14 miles from Fresno Yosemite International Airport. An outdoor pool and a hot tub are available at the hotel.The guest rooms at Quality Inn & Suites include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room.Quality Inn & Suites offers an on-site gym and deluxe continental breakfast. Guests will have access to copy and fax services at the hotel.The Fresno Chaffee Zoo is 6 miles from Quality Inn & Suites. The Island Waterpark is less than one mile away.
- Bedding was clean and bed was comfortable. Place is conveniently located next to the freeway
- We needed place to crash for one night after Yosemite park trip.Comfy and big rooms,clean,even with breakfast included.Very fast wifi connection,very nice staff.Great stay!
- The bed was super comfortable with pillows!!! I slept well and it was quiet all through the night no interruptions😊
- It’s an easy stopover for a night and breakfast is included and pretty good
Good place to stop for the night and grab breakfast in the morning.
Clean but a bit noisy outside.
One of our top picks in Fresno.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Piccadilly Inn Shaw offers accommodations in Fresno. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Selma is 21 miles from Piccadilly Inn Shaw, and Madera is 16 miles away. Yosemite Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The rooms were huge and clean. Also the breakfast was great. Speady checkin- check out. Great location! Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Nice lobby and free breakfast. Friendly/helpful front desk.
- Staff extremely helpful and friendly! Very pleasant environment.
- I loved the location. The main reason we decided to stay was because it was right across the street from The Annex Kitchen. It was also pretty clean. It had an American Horror Story season 5 feel to it that made it interesting.
- The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA is 15 minutes’ drive from Fresno Yosemite International Airport and 1 hours’ drive to Yosemite National Park. Complimentary WiFi is offered in all rooms.Cable TV, tea and coffee-making facilities and an en suite bathroom are provided in all rooms at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA.A complimentary continental breakfast is offered daily at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA. Guests’ can use the on-site fitness centre.California State University is 10 minutes’ drive from Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fresno North, CA. Shopping at River Park is 0.9 miles away. Forestiere Underground Gardens is 6.8 miles away.
- The bed was comfortable. The man at check in upgraded my room. The remodeled interior is nice.
- Everything was great! Nice room. Super breakfast.
- Breakfast was good and plenty of breakfast selections.
- The room is very good, beds are big. Breakfast is also very good.
- Room was updated and clean. Good location. Good breakfast.
Comfort Suites Fresno River Park
One of our top picks in Fresno – and a guest favorite.
Located in Fresno, 21 miles from Selma, Comfort Suites Fresno River Park features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 6 miles from Comfort Suites Fresno River Park.
- I was on the street side of the hotel, a little noisy at times, but overall a good value. Only had oatmeal for breakfast but thought there was plenty of good food offered. Thanks, Sande
- Everything I have no complaints staff wad great, right from Check in the lady that worked the PM ship at the desk has well as the other dark haired young lady who was younger they were both excellent
- Every thing was great from the price to the decor of the rooms!! Plus the staff was very nice and helpful when I called and I’m oerson!!
recently remodeled – more attractive than I expected.
nice evening reception was a surprise
- The hotel’s lobby area is very nice. Breakfast was good. Coffee was really good.
Holiday Inn Express Fresno River Park Highway 41
Featuring modern guest rooms furnished with microwaves and mini-refrigerators, this Fresno, California hotel offers easy access to Highway 41 and is near local attractions, including Fresno State University.Begin the day at the Holiday Inn Express Fresno River Park Highway 41 with a free daily hot breakfast. Take advantage of on-site fitness facilities or relax in the outdoor swimming pool. Free high-speed internet access is also available on-site.Discover the numerous shops at River Park Shopping Center or tour historic quarter Clovis, located near the Fresno River Park Holiday Inn Express near Highway 41. Downtown Fresno as well as the Fresno Art Museum and the Chaffee Zoo are also only a short drive away.
- They accept all legal tender here. Was able to pay and deposit in cash
- Excellent front desk staff at check in and check out.
- The man at the front desk was excellent, is definitely a excellent human being as shown by his reactions to each little interaction and little questions that came up. Great decision in having him be your face. He is someone you can count on to make good decisions and be empathetic with your guests. If you have an opportunity to promote him up you should go for it!
- This was the most comfortable room I have ever had here. I’ve stayed numerous times but the room so comfy. From the bed to the location.
- Comfortable room, great accommodations, very friendly service
Top Hotels In Herndon California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Herndon California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Herndon California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Herndon California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!