10 Best Hotels To Stay In Herguijuela Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Herguijuela Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Herguijuela Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Herguijuela Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Herguijuela Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Herguijuela Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Herguijuela Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Herguijuela Extremadura:
Hotel Rural Soterraña
This peaceful, rural hotel occupies two 19th-century houses in the town of Madroñera, Extremadura. Surrounded by grounds, it has air conditioned rooms with rustic décor and free Wi-Fi.The Hotel Rural Soterraña’s rooms have tiled floors and cable TV. The bathrooms feature traditional blue and white tiling. One child under 12 year stays for free when using existing beds.Soterraña has 24-hour lobby and a tour desk, as well as useful services such as currency exchange.The restaurant offers homemade traditional dishes, while the cafe serves snacks and drinks. Sotteraña also offers a useful packed lunch service.The Soterraña Hotel is very well placed for visiting the towns such as Trujillo, 9 miles away. Other nearby cites include Mérida, Cáceres and Guadalupe. There is free on site parking.
- Rien …..le petit dejeuner tres moyen produits industriels
- La habitacion y en general todas las instalaciones
La amplitud de la habitación
El restaurante y el trato
La habitación es muy amplia.
El desayuno del bar muy bueno y la camarera encantadora.
- El hotel es tranquilo, la cama cómoda. El hotel tiene aparcamiento. Estaba limpio. Si se tiene en mente el tipo de alojamiento al que se va está bien, no hubo ningún problema de importancia.
One of our top picks in Trujillo.Located in the town of Trujillo, this luxury hotel is built within the San Antonio convent, dating from the 16th century.Now a deluxe hotel, the Izan combines an authentic historic setting and traditional architecture with 21st century comforts. It has been fully restored to preserve its splendor and original character. In addition to its cloisters, charming central courtyard and other original rooms, the hotel now features an outdoor swimming pool and a vaulted breakfast room.The baroque-style property is located in the beautiful countryside of Extremadura. The ancient local town is famous as the birthplace of legendary Conquistador, Francisco Pizarro.
- Good breakfast until 11am, great location, nice pool for when it gets warmer. The reception people were very nice, we called 2-3 times before our arrival and they were fully helpful and kind.
A hotel with beautiful decor …fascinating history.
Large rooms…very comfy bed . Evening meal in the restaurant excellent .
- Fantastic hotel close to Plaza Mayor. Great room and very good value for money.
- History and how they incorporate into accomodation, service in restaurant was great also
- This hotel was a pleasant surprise on a nice Christmas get away. Large, comfortable room with a very comfortable bed. Bathroom was nice sized with all modern conveniences. Perfectly located with a short walk to the main plaza and historical area. Parking easy to find in front of hotel.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Victoria offers accommodations in Trujillo, just 26 miles from Cáceres. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- This was our second visit to the Hotel Victoria and we would stay again because of the excellent facilities, the excellent parking and the excellent location (bars and restaurants popular with local people are nearby).
- Entrance hall is far above what I expected. Staff very helpful!
- the hotel is a period piece, but sensitively modernised with decent disabled access and lift
- Staff reception although Spanish it was genuine.The impressive interior,the cleanliness and quality of furnishings especially comfortable beds.secure parking.
- The hotel is very romantic! We felt like princesses. Great location. It’s a must to walk to the Plaza Major at night to see it all lit up. They say it is the most beautiful in all of Spain. The hotel and the Plaza made us really enjoy Trujillo.
Hotel Boutique Posada Dos Orillas
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Boutique Posada Dos Orillas offers accommodations in Trujillo, just 26 miles from Cáceres.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.
- Extremely friendly and helpful owner. I liked the furnishings, plain with some antiques.
- Very comfortable bed. Good hot shower. Excellent location.
- The original building in the old city was nicely restored. Reception was fine and helpful up to a point.
- near to main square so easy to walk to a choice of restaurants.
- Nice room very quiet old but clean and good bathroom
Parador de Trujillo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Parador de Trujillo offers accommodations in Trujillo, just 26 miles from Cáceres. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services, room service and a gift shop at the property.
Very pleasant stay in a beautiful surrounding We had the “priors”room. To enter the room, you had to climb some steps (yes, the prior had a higher position than the others). We liked Truijjlo, an authentic small village. Friendly people in the restaurants, however nobody speaks english,
The parador was a very nice one.
- Coffee at breakfast was poor, too strong, and stewed. The rest of breakfast was brilliant
- Spent three nights there in February. Great location for easy exit from town for day trips. Very close to main square, about a 5 minute walk. Had a couple of dinners in restaurant. Typical reliable parador fare.
- The atrium with the birds was spectacular. If you were lucky, you could peek at the castle from the room.
- Atmospheric hotel. Former convent. Comfortable rooms and ideally located close to Trujillo’s historic plaza mayor. Well worth a visit.
- Very pleasant stay in a beautiful surrounding We had the “priors”room. To enter the room, you had to climb some steps (yes, the prior had a higher position than the others). We liked Truijjlo, an authentic small village. Friendly people in the restaurants, however nobody speaks english,
Hotel Perú by Alda Hotels
Hotel Perú by Alda Hotels offers accommodations in Trujillo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cáceres is 27 miles from Hotel Perú by Alda Hotels, and Guadalupe is 29 miles away.
- Nice enough, very good value for money, good service
- Staff great Alejandro was especially helpful and kind
- Good sized room with air conditioning. Decent, clean bathroom. Very handy restaurant and bar beneath. Good value accommodation.
- Good price/performance ratio, but don’t expect much.
Clean and comfortable hotel, only a few minutes drive into centre of Trujillo.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Large on-site car park
Eurostars Palacio de Santa Marta
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Eurostars Palacio de Santa Marta offers accommodations in Trujillo, just 26 miles from Cáceres. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The location was excellent especially for the Chiviri festival. Could watch from our window or just a few short steps away. The atmosphere is the plaza de mayor for the chiviri is excellent. Choice of food could be better but all good value.
- I was overjoyed, the location was perfect near the center, and easily accessible to all the spots of interest.
- We have stayed here before because it is in such a great location. The rooms are comfortable. The new waiter in the restaurant was very nice.
- Location was very good. Very comfortable bed and beautiful superior bedroom with lovely views. Breakfast was very good despite I have to wait more than 20 minutes as they only have a few tables.
- Super in every possible way, and the staff were lovely. We recommend the breakfast, which was more than top class – as is the whole place.
Palacio Chaves Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Palacio Chaves Hotel offers accommodations in Trujillo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are available. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Cáceres is 26 miles from Palacio Chaves Hotel, and Guadalupe is 30 miles away.
The great ambiance of the hotel. Only 7 rooms, in a beautifully-restored old building, with a secluded garden, in the historic centre of Trujillo.
Our room was quiet and comfortable.
The hotel is full of books, paintings and interesting old furniture.
The staff were friendly and helpful. Special mentions go to Ana, who showed us round, and Jacinto, who came out on his motor-scooter to guide us to the hotel (we arrived on Good Friday and much of the city centre was blocked off for processions. But even on a normal day, reaching the hotel might be challenging).
- Everything was beautifully set out and considered for us and our pets. Anna, our host, was especially attentive, spoke superb English and was super friendly. We will definitely be back for a longer stay next time! Thank you!!!
- A delightful bijou hotel presided over by the wonderful Ana. A welcome change to the large , facelace, modern alternative.
- Fab location delightful staff unusual and most interesting property and love Trujillo
- The location very quiet, helpful staff, swimming pool, near to main square and Castle. Loved it🙂
- The great ambiance of the hotel. Only 7 rooms, in a beautifully-restored old building, with a secluded garden, in the historic centre of Trujillo.
Hotel Rural El Labriego
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural El Labriego offers accommodations in Plasenzuela, just 19 miles from Cáceres. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Rural El Labriego.
- Good location on our route south, the terrace and room along with the interesting and quite quirky old features.
Location of the small village – 15km easy drive to Trujillo – which is fantastic!!!
Spectacular drive over the mountains from Avila
Swimming pool in the hotel
Rustic charm of the hotel- historical agricultural implements
Little balcony overlooking the town and countryside.
- meals were very good and value for money, staff very friendly, nice location for 2days
- The tranquil feel of the hotel was lovely and the staff were very attentive.
Very traditional Spanish, dark & cool – outside temp was 42c when we arrived
Brilliant air con, super comfy room/bed, and easy internet access
Delicious dinner & amazing local wine.
The staff didn’t speak English but tried hard, as did we , to ensure we had everything we needed
A lovely quiet town
Hotel Boutique Casa de Orellana
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Boutique Casa de Orellana is located in Trujillo in the region of Extremadura, just 26 miles from Cáceres. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.
- This is the second time staying in this hotel. It is run so well, the chap that runs it really knows what he is doing and makes your stay perfect. Wonderful inside and out and so very clean. Love it, booked to go back in 2018. 10 out of 10.
- Amazing property and location, difficult to improve on. Very personal treatment from the staff, complete with history context of the house and eating recommendations (which we took, and loved).
- Werner, our host, made us feel right at home. Indeed,we were the only guests at this historic 500 year old property and we had the house and pool to ourselves.
very comfortable beds starched linen feather pillows.
Pool towels provided.
No iron in the room but the owner arranged for my clothes to be iorned.
The owners live off site but are very attentive to your needs.
- Beautifully restored Medieval property located within easy walking distance from the main plaza.
Top Hotels In Herguijuela Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Herguijuela Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Herguijuela Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Herguijuela Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!