10 Best Hotels To Stay In Herce La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Herce La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Herce La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Herce La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Herce La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Herce La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Herce La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Herce La Rioja:
Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo
Set in the picturesque city of Arnedo, Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo offers you the opportunity to explore La Rioja’s renowned vineyards and ancient dinosaur tracks.The air-conditioned rooms have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.The hotel restaurant serves traditional La Rioja cuisine and tapas dishes.Discover the cultured city that prospered due to its famous shoe industry. Stroll around the charming streets that display a historic journey. Begin with the Roman remains of the old city walls, then proceed into the Middle Ages with the Gothic, arched city entrance. Continue through to the 17th and 18th-century ancestral homes of the Baroque period and finally, enjoy the Modernist architecture with the Art museum’s attractive façade.Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo features an eclectic mix of fashionable decor with antique furnishings, providing an attractive setting for your stay in the Rioja region. The hotel bases itself around the theme of wine –the region’s most famous export.
- Breakfast buffet was tasty. The room was comfortable and clean. They had free refrigerated bottled water.
- There was parking space outside. Room and bathroom clean and comfortable. Lively restaurant with choice of simple snack foods or main meal menu. Our dinners and breakfast buffet excellent.
- Excellent reception, with a really friendly manner. Super room, imaginatively decorated and a very comfortable bed. Restaurant staff attentive and amenable, food in the evening and at breakfast brilliant.
- Staff were fantastic, food was excellent, room was clean and comfortable.
Ok for one night, just a pass-through. Interesting city itself, quite industrial one, literally digged into the surrounding hills – some houses are partly placed in the mountain/ ground.
Arnedo has its rich mining industry history.
Breakfast is fine, not exceptional, but enough.
Casa Rural Las Pedrolas
Casa Rural Las Pedrolas is set in Arnedillo, this beautifully restored 18th-century hotel has lots of rural charm which is well matched with elegance – get cozy in front of the open fireplace.Sleep soundly in the tranquil setting of Casa Rural Las Pedrolas – the only sound you will hear is the sweet chiming of the church bells from your spacious bedroom. The rooms have been thoughtfully decorated to show off the original features of the building and create a soothing ambiance with lots of character.You can enjoy lunch on the outdoor patio and make the most of the fresh air.Enjoy the typically rural decor and architecture of the Casa Rural Las Pedrolas with bare stone walls, white plaster and wooden beams on the ceilings. Curl up next to the open fireplace in the lounge with a good book or sit and chat with friends. Step out into the charming patio with pretty plants and an attractive marble fountain.
- Located just off Via Verde de Cidacos, close to hot springs. Hiking opportunities. Great food at the restaurant run by the owner in town.
- Remote location with impeccable rooms and lovely decor
Very welcoming owner, comfortable lounge with open fire and stove.
Very quaint village and hotel is well placed by riverside walks and the church.
Good meal in restaurant in the same ownership.
- The property is really old world, and full of character. Thee rooms are really cosy, and the owner ensured we had a raging fire in the living room every evening. The same management also own a nearby restaurant on main street called La Pista, and give a 10% discount to residents. Staff exceptionally friendly & helpful.
- Simple, comfortable and clean. Easy for town and restaurants. The deal with la Plata restaurant was very good.
The family-run Hotel Virrey is centrally located in Arnedo, La Rioja, and offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception. Stylish, air-conditioned rooms come with a private balcony and a TV.Featuring wooden floors, rooms are soundproofed and heated. Each has a modern private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. There is a safe and work desk.The Virrey Hotel has an à la carte restaurant, which specializes in Riojan cuisine. The hotel’s continental breakfast, included in all rates, consists of coffee or tea, juice and either toast or a pastry. A buffet breakfast is available on request.On-site parking is offered for an extra charge and the hotel has a tour desk. The area is known for its vineyards and dinosaur tracks.
- The welcome and facilities, room and pet friendlyness from staff.
- Staff very friendly and helpful, also speak English. We had a problem with air con in our room so they immediately moved us to another room. Less than 3 hours from Santander so good stop for journey back to UK.
- LA EXCELENTE ATENCION Y AMABILIDAD DE TODO EL PERSONAL
Baño muy amplio y toallas grandes y suaves.
Desayuno muy rico y variado: tortilla, tostadas, dulces….
Colchones firmes y terraza en la habitacion
- Lo mejor del hotel el personal, muy amable, y el desayuno que fue bastante bueno.
One of our top picks in Arnedillo.Set only 50 feet from the famous pools of Termoeuropa, Hotel Restaurante Marrodan is located in the mountainous setting of La Rioja. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi.The rooms have views of the mountains. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV.The hotel offers a restaurant serving traditional local dishes, as well as a bar offering snacks. The Marrodan also has a tour desk.There are hiking trails or wine-tastings within 10 minutes’ walk. Logroño is an hour’s drive away.
- Refreshing light colours. Helpful and well-informed staff and family proprietors. They lent me a pencil sharpener for my son’s homework. Good choice of fresh fruit, chorizo and cheese, croisants, toast, tomato and olive oil at buffet breakfast. Very close to open air thermal springs for free bathing and opposite luxury spa for top treatments and luxury pools. Hotel has discounts for spa access & treatments. Big simple rooms with new decoration and views of hills and river and spa.
La cama cómoda. La limpieza. La ubicación y el personal, tuvimos un percance y se portaron muy bien.
Muchas gracias !
- La habitación era grande y el trato del personal excelente.
- La comida muy buena pero en la habitacion que nos toco hacia muchisimo frio.Se lo comente al chico de recepcion y le pedi dos mantas mas y un calefactor para el baño ya que no habia radiador y nosotros tenemos un niño de 2 años.Me dio las mantas y dejaron la calefaccion puesta mas rato pero el calefactor para el baño no y tampoco me dijo nada.La limpieza y la ubicacion muy bie.
- Estaba todo limpio, la cama muy cómoda y muy bien situado cerca de todo, spa, restaurantes… Para repetir
Hotel SPA TermaEuropa Balneario Arnedillo
This hotel is located in the mountainous setting of La Rioja. The therapeutic treatments offered will guarantee your relaxation and comfort. Free WiFi is offered in public areas and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are warmly decorated, elegant but at the same time functional. All have large beds, magnificent views of the landscape, a flat-screen TV, and mini-bar. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The restaurant service is based on healthy eating and the center and thermal park have facilities and treatments with a base of mineral therapeutic waters, thermals and mud, all of which are greatly beneficial to health.From here you can do some trekking into the surrounding natural landscape or a wine-tasting in one of the old wineries.
- the therapay staff was friendly, the waiters were attentive..
Location, food, outdoor pool looks nice.
Some people on breakfast/dinning area are working hard, kind and helpful with clients.
- The village nearby was lovely, the rooms are large with balcony
- We arrived and had a deception: we found it difficult to make us go in….Happily we did!!!We liked the pool in and Outside.The wellness inside in the hotel was a good one with lot of jets and some place to swim.
- Entorno con mucho encanto, posibilidades excelentes de senderismo y lugar ideal de descanso
Hotel Parras Arnedillo
Located in Arnedillo, Hotel Parras Arnedillo offers a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Hotel Parras Arnedillo can find nearby.Arnedo is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Calahorra is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 65 miles from the property.
- Great location- walking distance from thermas, both free ones and psy for ones. Free parking, great cheap breakfast in the restaurant
food was good
staff fairly helpful
i was there out of season ,end Oct, so very quiet and not up to full speed but overall good
- Very comfy bed and the proprietor very friendly and allow us to put our bicycles in their garage as I and my wife were travelling by bicycle.
- Tiene a 2 minutos andando unas termas naturales al aire libre, la zona es bastante bonita
- La ubicación del hotel es fantástica y el servicio en el hotel fue muy amigable y correcto por parte de la señora que nos llevó a cabo a la reserva.
Posada Santa Rita
Providing free WiFi, Posada Santa Rita is located in Enciso. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Guests can enjoy a selection of European dishes in the on-site restaurant.At the inn, every room is equipped with a balcony. Every room has a flat-screen TV, and some rooms also offer a city view. The rooms have a closet.Arnedillo is 6 miles from Posada Santa Rita. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 71 miles from the accommodation.
desayuno estupendo y un precio increíble, solo que no había leche sin lactosa
la comida muy buena las dos veces que la hicimos.
- El dueño es majisimo, la localización es muy buena.
- Nos ha encantado está posada, es muy rústica, acogedora, te dan de desayunar, comer y cenar, y el personal es súper agradable y te hace sentir como en casa. Totalmente recomendable!
- La cercanía al Barranco Perdido y la disposición del personal por ayudar.
- El señor que nos atendido es muy amable y atento. La ubicación ideal para ver los yacimientos de dinosaurios.
- desayuno estupendo y un precio increíble, solo que no había leche sin lactosa
Zenit Calahorra Hotel is 3.1 mi from central Calahorra, in La Rioja’s wine-growing region. Set in large gardens, it offers an outdoor pool, mini golf, free parking and free Wi-Fi.The Calahorra Hotel has easy access to the AP-68 Motorway, and is midway between Logroño and Tudela.All air-conditioned rooms at the Zenit have satellite TV and a work desk. Rooms are also heated, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Babycots are available on request.The hotel restaurant serves traditional local dishes, as well as international cuisine. Packed lunches can be requested, and there is a bar and 24-hour cafeteria.
Very nice spainish hotel.
Swimming pool for summer months.
Had a good cafeteria and restaurant serving reasonably price and good quality food.
The hotel is 2 hours drive to ferry port and hotel takes dogs for extra €5
- Everyone was very helpful. and the meals delicious.
- We were only there a few hours due to the delay with the ferry but it seemed nice
excellent welcome at reception.
Friendly to dogs
Didn’t use the restaurant but will next time
Not a luxury hotel but just what we needed and value for money
Not walking distance to a town but we were only using as a stop over
Nothing. Very poor experience. It took 4 people to book us in. It took 1/2 hour.
1st room. Full bank of industrial air con units just outside window. Also large kitchen fan vent.
Very very noisy. Completely blocked view
2nd room offered. Very small disabled room. Limited room to move. Air con not working.
If you were not disabled when you stayed in this room, you would be when you left. Enclosed area outside window. Area full of bird mess.
3rd room offered suitable.
Restaurant food very poor. Didn’t finish meal.
- Very nice spainish hotel.
Hotel Balneario de Gravalos
Hotel Balneario de Gravalos features an indoor pool and fitness center. Located in the village of Grávalos, the hotel is a 1-hour drive from Logroño.Decorated in white and beige tones, the bedrooms include heating, air conditioning and a balcony with garden or mountain views. Each bedroom has a wardrobe, satellite flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and hairdryer.The hotel has a spa, which offers massages, hot tub and Turkish bath at a surcharge. Hotel Balneario de Gravalos features a restaurant, bar and room service.Entertainment, business and banqueting facilities are available. Guests have access to a shared lounge, and there’s free WiFi throughout the hotel.Located in the Rioja Region, the hotel is 2,450 feet from Bodegas Escudero Winery.
The breakfast is good and the bedroom with a balcony with nice views.
Very quiet place. Smell sulphuric water, but that is normal if it is a natural spring.
- We were able to have our little dog there. Lovely view in daylight, quiet, nice starter and dessert for our meal.
This is a place for those who wants a relaxing and quite holiday. The hotel is located in an isolated area, the closest towns are 20 minutes by car. We went visiting Pamplona and Soria which are 1 and a half hour away from the hotel.
Food at the restaurant of the hotel is quite good. Our dog was able to stay free outside (where there is a big garden) and in our room, in the other areas of the hotel the dog was not allowed.
- The scenic view is amazing. There is a free car park.
- Beautiful views of the surrounding wine country, good size balcony, comfortable bed, decent breakfast, great pool and spa area with expansive views. Restaurant set meal was tasty and good value.
- The breakfast is good and the bedroom with a balcony with nice views.
Parador de Calahorra
This charming, red-brick building is set on the banks of the River Ebro, surrounded by a lush garden full of colorful flowers and palm trees.The Parador de Calahorra is housed in one of the most important historic buildings in the region of La Rioja. The local city of Calahorra is famous for its Roman background, and is built around a cathedral dating from Roman times.Stroll through the Parador and admire the large doorways, Christian artwork and other Medieval-style decor. Here you can relax by the fireplace with friends or family or head to the hotel’s restaurant. This charming venue serves characteristic Riojan dishes accompanied by the region’s world-famous wine.
- Location and friendly, helpful staff. A lovely old hotel.
- Super quiet room with nice scenery, easy access with the car
- Superb position and lovely views over the town and surrounding sierras. Very charming interior. Large room with period furniture.
- Location was OK. Restaurant was also okay ( a bit pricey) . Free Parking.
- Spacious modern room with pleasant outlook and well equipped bathroom
Top Hotels In Herce La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Herce La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Herce La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Herce La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!