10 Best Hotels To Stay In Heras Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Heras Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Heras Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Heras Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Heras Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Heras Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Heras Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Heras Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Rural “Victoria”
Hotel Rural Victoria is located only 31 mi from Madrid, in the quiet town of Humanes. It has free Wi-Fi throughout and a varied restaurant, offering grilled meat specials.All of the rooms at Rural Victoria are air conditioned and heated and have their own bathroom with hairdryer.Rural Victoria’s air-conditioned restaurant offers both à la carte meals and a daily set menu. It can cater for up to 60 people.The Rural Victoria Hotel is surrounded by natural scenery. It is a short drive from the A-2 Motorway, and is only 14 mi from Guadalajara. The River Henares runs just 1.2 mi from the town.
- Very nice family hotel lovely stay, Enjoy the time there just little be more warm in the room but fixed it 🙂 Reccomend for sure
- Helpful staff. Bar/restaurant had relaxed, local feel.
- Very kind and helpfull staff . A good place to spend one night when travelling on the A2 although a bit far from it , but worth to do the effort to reach Hotel Victoria .
- The beds were extremely comfortable, and rooms clean, Food was nice from the bar area.
- very good person, patient and helpful! Really nice guys
Hotel Rural El Salero
Offering a restaurant and a tour desk, Hotel Rural El Salero is located in Torija. It features comfortable accommodations as it is on the road from Zaragoza and 12 mi from Guadalajara.All rooms are heated and come with a wardrobe and bed linen. Featuring a shower, the private bathrooms also come with towels. The suite comes with a seating area and a balcony with views.Hotel Rural El Salero is a short walk from shops and restaurants. The city of Madrid is 31 mi away, while the International Airport in Madrid is at a distance of 42 mi. Free private parking is available on site.
- Wonderful hospitality from owners who are quite rightly proud of their hotel and it’s history. Pet friendly. Excellent , good value food and very professonal waiting staff. We had a lovely stay.
- Historic “parador” on the Madrid – Barcelona highway beautifully renovated into a traditional inn and an excellent restaurant, which makes a perfect lunch and/or overnight stop. Rooms and bathrooms are large, very well decorated and comfortable, and breakfast was exceptional. We were welcomed by the charming and very helpful proprietress. A fantastic place we highly recommend and will return to.
It is very close to the highway, but you hear very little noise. It is on the edge of a picturesque village with good amenities.
Breakfast was perfect.
We were using the El Salaro as a stop off to Zaragoza………don’t judge the book by the cover, or in this case the exterior. The El Salaro is fab. The lady owner is a fantastic and wants to help you in any way. Rooms are large, well appointed, comfy and the whole place is just pristine, nothing out of place.
We are going back to use the El Salaro as a base to explore the area.
- Rooms where spacious and well equipped. Staff was nice as well. Breakfast was super!
Hotel Puerta Guadalajara
Set in Guadalajara, 1.4 mi from Palacio del Infantado, Hotel Puerta Guadalajara offers rooms with air conditioning. The hotel has a restaurant, a garden and also a terrace. Parque de la Concordia is 1.9 mi from the property, while Yebes AVE station is 15 minutes away.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All units include a desk.A continental breakfast is available daily at Hotel Puerta Guadalajara. Large dining rooms are available for events and celebrations.The accommodations offers a children’s playground.Speaking English and Spanish, staff are always on hand to help at the 24-hour front desk.Panteon de la Duquesa de Sevillano is 2.3 mi from Hotel Puerta Guadalajara. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 24 mi from the hotel.
- It was clean. The people (it seems to be family owned) were friendly and we managed to overcome the fact that we don’t speak very much Spanish and they don’t speak much English. It feels like a truck stop, Spain style, and that’s not a criticism, it’s just what it is. Fine location for our family visit.
- El hotel está en una zona tranquila y el desayuno incluido está muy bien.
- El trato de todo el personal fue muy agradable. La cama muy cómoda, descansamos muy bien. El baño limpio y espacioso. El desayuno sencillo pero rico y bien atendido.
Tener aparcamiento para el coche.
Facilidad de entrada a cualquier hora.
- Elegimos el hotel por la cercanía a Cabanillas del Campo, el hotel está en un polígono pero la relación calidad precio está muy bien y el las habitaciones son aceptables, están bien.
Located in Guadalajara, the economical Hotel Can-Vic offers functional rooms with free WiFi and cable TV. The city’s old quarter is just 10 minutes’ walk away.All rooms in the Can-Vic have private bathrooms and parquet floors. They also have heating, and all are accessible by elevator.The Can-Vic Hotel has a café as well as a restaurant serving a set daily changing menu. There is also a bar.Secure garage parking is offered on request. It is less than 0.6 mi from the A-2 motorway to Madrid.
Very comfy, love the bar/restaurant downstairs! Parking such a bonus too.
Walk to city centre!
- The hotel has a pay garage in an area where on street parking is difficult.
- Friendly staff, very clean, easy parking in garage perfect 😃
- The gentleman who attended us on arrival and was on site for the night was very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble for him. Excellent customer service. The room was a bit small but comfortable and clean. Undercover parking provided. Restaurant on site and a few more nearby. This was a stopover on the way to the airport and unfortunately we didn’t have time to explore the town. Will be back next year to see all the history the area has to offer.
- Good underground car park cool and safe. Friendly staff. Very clean.
- Very comfy, love the bar/restaurant downstairs! Parking such a bonus too.
Hotel Pax Guadalajara
Located in Guadalajara, 45 minutes’ drive from Madrid, Hotel Pax is close to Barajas International Airport and Juan Carlos I Exhibition Center. It offers free Wi-Fi.The hotel is well communicated due to the proximity to the A-2 as well as the high speed train ‘AVE’ station; and from the commercial area Henares.The hotel serves a daily continental breakfast from 07:00. Other meals are available on request.Hotel Pax offers free private parking.
- Location good for walking into town for bars and restaurants. Free parking. Close to A2 motorway.
- everything was great! The breakfast is a must have!
- The restaurant next door had great food and was reasonably price. Wait staff was also excellent. Have the red berry salad.
- The room was comfortable and the breakfast was good. Very well located near the highway.
- Ideal stopover in the middle of Spain. Excellent value for the money. Very nice and polite staff on reception and breakfast as well. And breakfast… well, well – it is a highlight of this hotel – you will forget about a little bit small room after entering the breakfast room… 🙂
AC Hotel by Marriott Guadalajara, Spain
One of our top picks in Guadalajara.Located in the historic center of Guadalajara, this smart and modern hotel is near the Palacio del Infantado and has excellent transport connections with the rest of the capital.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable AC Lounge, after a long day’s sightseeing or business, it allows you to dine in style without leaving the hotel. You can also do some exercise to unwind in the hotel’s fitness center. WiFi internet access is available throughout the hotel.The hotel is located just 30 minutes by car from Madrid-Barajas Airport.
- Breakfast toast could be better. Bread always hard. Pastries more than compensated. Location fine for local amenities.
- Very good facilities. Comfortable and very helpful staff. Getting out of the underground car park is tricky if you have a decent sized car.
- Close to Historical Center and Bus Dell, conveniently located as to train station
- We could not change the sound language on the tv when the movies were originally in English . If you don’t speak Spanish it’s hard to watch TV
- Room was in a quiet location. Bathroom was big. Breakfast was good.
The Hotel España is located in the historic center of Guadalajara. The air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TVs and balconies, and free Wi-Fi is available all areas.It has a 24-hour reception, tour desk and a meeting room. The hotel also has parking and luggage storage.The hotel’s café offers breakfast and snacks and drinks throughout the day.España Hotel is just 350 feet from the Palacio del Infantado. The train station is just over 0.6 mi away.
- Central Location. If you go there ge toneof the original rooms on the front of the hotel. The rooms in the extension are too small.
Good breakfast – you get two types of ham, good cheese, salami (these are the same every day. You get milk, juice, and all kind of cookies that are changing.
Very good location, right in the center.
- The location is exceptional, right in the town centre.
Being able to stay with our dog is the most important thing to us. Thanks for that. You will never have cold in this hotel, and we loved the hot water in the shower.
Lovely decor and overall very clean, good storage space.
Staff was friendly and nice.
Great location and the parking is not at the hotel, but it’s really close and has a good fee.
- okay, it is not the best hotel in the world. However the room was clean and functional, staff were friendly and helpful, location was excellent not to far from restaurants and town center and close enough to the main highways. Car parking is very limited but there is street parking very close by. On business trip again I would definitely consider using this hotel again.
Hotel Spa Niwa
Offering stylish rooms overlooking its gardens, Hotel Spa Niwa is located in Brihuega, an hour’s drive from Madrid. It features a spa, gym and a sun terrace.Each spacious room at Hotel Spa Niwa has modern décor. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Sandwiches and light dishes are served in Niwa’s café. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a fireplace and which opens onto the hotel gardens. There is also a TV room and a dining room.The Niwa’s spa features a hydromassage thermal pool, a Finnish sauna, Scottish showers and Turkish baths. Massage is also available.The surrounding Alcarria countryside is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. The historic town of Sigüenza is a 45-minute drive away, while Alto Tajo Park is 12 mi from the hotel.
- The staff were incredibly nice and hospitable. we had to leave earlier due to an unforeseen event. We will go again for sure.
Everything! Breakfast was great, the vibe was really peaceful and relaxing, massages were top notch and the spa, while not humongous, was quite decent. Finally, the room was perfect with views of the mountains and the hotel garden.
Like if that wasn’t enough, there was a misunderstanding involving the availability, but the staff from both booking.com and Niwa were so helpful and thoughtful that we felt like home.
To sum up, best whole relaxing experience I remember I in quite a while.
I’ll be back 100%
Gran atención por parte del personal.
El masaje espectacular
- El desayuno estaba elegido con mucho detalle y muy bien surtido
El desayuno muy bien y variado, la habitación correcta y confortable.
El personal lo mejor, servicio esmerado y atención exquisita.
Todo muy tranquilo y buena calidad del sueño.
Tryp Guadalajara Hotel
Tryp Guadalajara is next to Ferial Plaza Shopping Center, just a 5-minute drive from central Guadalajara. It has free Wi-Fi, a free 24-hour gym, free on-site parking and a wide range of meeting rooms.The bright, elegant rooms are all exterior facing, and most have a terrace with views of the surrounding countryside. Each room features air conditioning, a minibar and TV.El Mirador café-bar offers sandwiches and salads and shows Spanish football matches.El Infantado restaurant serves regional cuisine, as well as set menus. A varied buffet breakfast is available daily.There is also an internet corner, and a game room with a pool table, foosball and board games.Tryp Guadalajara is just off Exit 55 of the A2 Highway. This provides easy access to the Juan Carlos I Trade Fair and Madrid-Barajas Airport, both just a 25-minute drive away.
- Great breakfast, clean and spacious rooms, with excellent service. For the price there is not much better you can find. The mall is close by for shopping or eating (just a short walk) and the view from the hotel is great. From here it was a short 25min drive to the airport on our way home.
- Beautiful facility and excellent staff; Infantado restaurant provides thoughtfully prepared meals
- Everything was great. Friendly staff. Good clean rooms. Super breakfast. Very near to shoppingmall.
- The hotel is relatively easy to find, just off the A2. It is on the outskirts but a very close (less than 5 minute walk) to a large shopping mall with a food court, great discount shopping and a movie theatre. Some of the food outlets are open for earlier supper meals, so you can dine before 2030 if you like. It is a quiet area at night.
- Location. The hotel was recently renewed and looks nice.
Hotel Alcarria has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Guadalajara. Providing a bar, the property is located within a 19-minute walk of Panteon de la Duquesa de Sevillano. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. The rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Staff at the reception can assist guests at any time of the day.Parque de la Concordia is 1.1 miles from Hotel Alcarria. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- rooms were confortable, close to the hospital, staff was very helpful.
- Debido al motivo del viaje, la ubicación y el precio
- Bien.Lo único que solo se veían 4 cadenas de Tv.Por lo demás ok.
- En general mejorable todo. Se podría cuidar mucho más. Algo descuidado
- En recepción muy amables. Buena limpieza a pesar de lo desgastado que todo está.
Top Hotels In Heras Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Heras Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Heras Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Heras Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!