10 Best Hotels To Stay In Heddings – Top Hotel Reviews
Heddings is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Heddings. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Heddings. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Heddings. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Heddings right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Heddings with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Heddings.
10 Best Hotels In Heddings:
Casa Grande Airport Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Grande Airport Hotel offers accommodations in Saint Philip, just 3.5 miles from Silver Sands. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub and shower.There is room service at the property.Bridgetown is 10 miles from Casa Grande Airport Hotel, and Long Bay is 3.2 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 1.2 miles away.
closenes to airport That is it BUT: Ac only worked on HIGH setting only WE both got sick
tiles near pool not proper slid and fell Hurt my self
- Staff tried their genuine best to put lipstick on the pig. The bed was OK.
- We had a long day of traveling and booked this motel because it was only 1.5 miles from the airport. The bedding was clean. The morning staff was friendly and very helpful in arranging a ‘good’ taxi. The room did not have fresh body soap, shampoo, or face wash clothes. The staff brought us soap but said they didn’t have shampoo. They said they did not have face wash clothes but brought us hand towels to wash ourselves with.
- Das Zimmer war relativ sauber, wobei aus der Dusche stinkendes Wasser kam.
- Le personnel était agréable, malgré tout le reste que je n’ai pas apprécié. La chambre était propre, malgré les équipements vieillissants.
- closenes to airport That is it BUT: Ac only worked on HIGH setting only WE both got sick
Shonlan Inn and Apartments
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Shonlan Inn and Apartments offers accommodations in Christ Church, just 2.2 miles from Silver Sands. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 8 miles from Shonlan Inn and Apartments, and Long Bay is 5 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 1.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Silver Point Villa Hotel
One of our top picks in Christ Church.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Christ Church, 0.9 miles from Silver Sands, Silver Point Villa Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Bridgetown is 8 miles from Silver Point Villa Hotel, and Long Bay is 7 miles from the property. Grantley Adams Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The position is stunning though a car or taxi service needed to eat out. Watching the kite surfers is never boring. The staff who are embarrased by the state of the place make up for it with exceptional friendliness and helpfulness.
- Had been upgraded to a full sea view. Breakfast lovely and staff very nice.
Huge balcony with ocean view. We got an upgrade to junior suit and it was really nice.
The breakfast menu offered some local dishes.
Amazing views – clean comfortable
Accommodating staff. I arrived early and they were able to get me a room after a short swim in the pool!
Little Arches Boutique Hotel – Adults Only
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Christ Church, 2.7 miles from Silver Sands, Little Arches Boutique Hotel – Adults Only features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and car rental. Bridgetown is 6 miles from Little Arches Boutique Hotel, and Long Bay is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Butterfly Beach Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on the beachfront of Barbados’ South Coast, this hotel has direct access to 2 beaches. Butterfly Beach Hotel features apartments with views of the island and a large outdoor swimming pool.Surrounded by palm trees, the Butterfly features a unique separate terrace with 3 whirlpool bathtubs, tables and chairs. There are also extensive sun terraces with lounge chairs and sunshades.Butterfly Beach Hotel has a seaside restaurant-bar that serves Caribbean cuisine. There is also a common lounge area with a large-screen TV, daily entertainment and happy hours.This hotel has self-catering apartments and studios with a private bathroom, cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Main shops and nightclubs are in the town of Oistins, which is a 3-minute drive away, while Barbados Golf Course is a 5-minute drive away. Grantley Addams International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Beautiful spacious room, great pool facilities and a beautiful beach view!
- A very cute hotel on the beach great location with bus stop just outside resort, staff were very helpful and friendly. Hotel setup just like all inclusive just pay for drinks & food at the end 2 happy hours a day and with a kitchenete you could keep the cost down somewhat to stay longer , a major supermarket 10 min walk from hotel in Oistens with a CIBC bank there also .
- The room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was good. Great location. Good for a short stay whether alone or part of a group. Free wifi available throughout the property.
- Spent just one night there, as it was not too far from the airport. Beautiful spot to watch the sunset. Staff was very kind and helpful at front desk. Ricardo was very friendly and helpful. Happy hour was fun! Breakfast buffet was average at best. Had to ask for more coffee four times before receiving it. Very nice eating outdoors though, with a lovely view of the sea. Perfect! Hotel is being refurbished in May. It is in need of an update, but met our needs. Would love to see it following the update. Easy to catch bus from there to all other points of the island.
Location location location superb FAR BETTER than the Hilton as regards accommodation and proximity to beach
Staff friendly although receptionist could be nicer
Listening to waves whilst in bathroom
Golden Sands Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Golden Sands Hotel is located in Christ Church. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Silver Sands is 3.7 miles from Golden Sands Hotel, and Bridgetown is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. The Kitchenette was good and had adequate cooking utensils and dishware. This hotel is across the road from Welches beach which was quiet and amazing blue/green coloured water. There was a semi view of the beach from the balcony form most of the upper level floors (2&3). The staff were friendly and the pool was clean.
Repeat stay at this hotel and Mechelle was once again the star of the arrangements.
Life threw an unexpected water shortage our way and although a real nightmare situation (no washing up. showering. toilet etc)… Mechelle was empathetic and professional and found a solution to ensure we got to enjoy the break somehow!
+ 1st time eating at the restaurant … food was great!
Thanks for the relaxation and beautiful views!
Hope to be back!!
- Brenda at the front desk was wonderful. This is not always common in Barbados, she went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. Beach across the street.
You can see the ocean from your balcony
- Location and well kept property. House keeping was done everyday.
Sand Acres at Bougainvillea
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sand Acres at Bougainvillea offers accommodations in Christ Church. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and car rental is available. Silver Sands is 4.2 miles from Sand Acres at Bougainvillea, and Bridgetown is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 5 miles from Sand Acres at Bougainvillea.
The Sand Acres property at Bougainvillea is great for a single person or couple. The Studios are right along one of the less populated pools, restaurant, and bar. The beach is less than 100 feet away from the Studio’s patios. The beach is separate from the rest of the hotel because of a rock formation, it feels like a private beach.
The location of the hotel is very close to Saint Lawrence Gap, it is 25 minutes walking and where most of the nightlife is. All sorts of music and bar themes. There are several hotels on the strip but I would not advise to stay at them, hardly any separation.
- Facilities all good; perfect access to the beach; tasty food; staff very friendly and knowledgeable. I had a brilliant gel manicure in the Karma Spa.
- Bed was a double but obviously two twins clamped together with an uncomfortable ridge in the middle & mattress quite soft & lumpy
- The room and facilities were excellent. The staff were superb, helpful , friendly and efficient and they made you feel ver welcome.
- Location not far from Airport, Oistins and Lawrence Gap. Room was good size. Stayed in Sandy Acres which had pool view and partial beach views. Nice sounds of the ocean waves.
- The Sand Acres property at Bougainvillea is great for a single person or couple. The Studios are right along one of the less populated pools, restaurant, and bar. The beach is less than 100 feet away from the Studio’s patios. The beach is separate from the rest of the hotel because of a rock formation, it feels like a private beach.
Sea Breeze Beach House All Inclusive by Ocean Hotels
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sea Breeze Beach House All Inclusive by Ocean Hotels is located in Christ Church, 4.1 miles from Silver Sands and 5 miles from Bridgetown. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- We were really impressed by the hotel. The staff were all helpful and friendly, the location was great (including great white beaches), the food choice every day was very good, the cocktails were great. It was also helpful to have the different pools to relax in, with beach towels supplied.
- Loved the 2 beautiful quiet private beaches, the super comfy sunbeds especially by the pool, the delicious a la carte menu and yummy cocktails and some of the staff were super friendly and helpful.
- The beach, dinner, lunch, morning staff at buffet was awesome. The singers entertainment, the location, pool, the fancy restaurant, the k7da club staff
- The food choice and quality are excellent! Staff are all friendly and go extra mile to please you. Genuine smiles and helpfulness all around. We are very impressed overall.
- We loved the location staff were good in the main. We would go back in the future.
One of our top picks in Christ Church.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This resort-style hotel is less than a 5-minute walk from the beach and the beautiful Caribbean Sea. It features an outdoor pool, an on-site restaurant and sports bar, and free Wi-Fi.The bright guest rooms at Sunbay Hotel are furnished with a private balcony and tile floors. Cable TV is provided along with a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker.Grilled meats and seafood are served for lunch and dinner at the Palm View Restaurant. Adam’s Sports Bar provides specialty cocktails, sandwiches, and flat-screen TVs tuned to sports games.Grantley Adams International Airport is less than a 15-minute drive from Hotel Sunbay.The restaurants and nightlife at St Lawrence Gap are just over half a mile away.
- Good breakfast with home cooked food. Pleasant service, nice surroundings.
- Really nice atmosphere. Friendly staff. Would stay again.
- Lovely view, spaceous room, large comfy bed and fridge was useful to have.
- The room was very clean bed comfy location was excellent and the hotel staff wad pleasant.must give a shout out too shontora the front desk clerk she was amazing in helping us nothing was a problem
- Swimming pools were good. The staff were kind. The bed was extremely comfortable. T
South Gap Hotel
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Saint Lawrence neighborhood in Christ Church, 5 miles from Silver Sands, South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated, and Long Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from the property.
I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
The ocean view room was modern, clean and newly renovated. I was worried that I would hear the noise from the nearby bars but once the AC was on and the bathroom door closed, it was quiet enough to get a good nights sleep.
- I really liked that house keeping didn’t bother me early mornings. I also liked that they were very accommodating with booking my room on the first floor due to my bad knees.
- We had the most wonderful stay at South Gap Hotel. My husband and I were on the last two days of our honeymoon and they even gave us a complimentary bottle of prosecco which they left on our bed with a lovely swan-towel-arrangement. The room was clean, the staff helpful and friendly, and the views of the sea were fantastic.
- Great location and super clean! Lot’s of good options for dining within walking distance. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful!
- Great room, views and location. Loved swimming laps in pool. Sound of waves at night so soothing and nightlife noise was not an issue for us. Nice new renos and kitchen. Staff helpful in accessing rental car for 2 days. Only issue was taxi to airport was twice what we paid on arrival. Would book again but for longer.
- I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
Top Hotels In Heddings Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Heddings to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Heddings but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Heddings. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!