10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hebron Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Hebron Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hebron Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hebron Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hebron Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hebron Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hebron Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hebron Ohio:
Best Western Lakewood Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Lakewood Inn offers accommodations in Hebron, just 28 miles from Columbus.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 22 miles from Best Western Lakewood Inn.
- I loved the swimming area, it was small but very nice. Hot tub and pool were very clean. Luckily we got the pool to ourself for a few hours. I also enjoyed the breakfast. Good choices and the lady made sure it was always stocked. She was very friendly even though we just climbed out of bed and looked like something out of a horror movie. They also have coffee available all day.
- Clean room, pool and hot tub are very nice. Manager was very friendly and welcoming
- The motel is clean and well kept, inside and out. Staff was friendly and helpful. Food was not the greatest but filled the void. It was quick and there wasn’t anywhere close by to get breakfast. Heath is about 6-8 miles away and there are many places to eat there. I have stayed here 2 times and it has been good both times. I would stay here again.
- The room was clean and orderly. The staff was nice.
- Comfy beds, friendly staff, very clean accomodations. Close to major highway. We especially liked the complimentary snacks and the decoratively shaped towels.
Featuring free WiFi, Deluxe Inn offers accommodations in Hebron, just 24 miles from Columbus. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grove City is 30 miles from Deluxe Inn, and Zanesville is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- There was a drug bust in the parking lot shortly after arriving
Two ash trays in room. wi fi worked good, as did HBO. Value for the money. I use C-Pap, was able to relive the experience of being there. Had microwave, and small refrigerator.
No coffee pot in room, fairly new Bob Evens across the street, gas station, truck stop.
- Cheap. Clean. No frills, all basics covered. Check-in is noon and check-out is noon the next day.
- Other guests were quiet which gave me a decent nights sleep. Nice TV. Comfortable mattress.
- Basically nothing. The room was dirty, the room had a foul odor, the bathroom was disgusting.
Red Roof Inn Columbus – Hebron
Located off Interstate 70, this hotel is a 4-minute drive from National Trail Raceway. The pet-friendly property features a daily continental breakfast, a snack bar and free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a coffee maker are included in each room at Red Roof Inn Hebron. The simply styled rooms also offer a clock radio and a telephone for convenience.A business center is on site at this hotel for guest use. Guest laundry services are also available.This hotel is 3.5 miles from Buckeye Lake State Park. Dawes Arboretum is a 12-minute drive away.
- It’s not luxurious, but for the money it’s great value, staff is personable and attentive, and seems to be a little better each time we go.
- the beds amazing.. the accomidations the dogs even better!! and Joey that works nights should get a raise!!!
- The floors were clean laminate and the vanity was very nicely designed.
- There was not much to like, the staff was nice enough. And to my knowledge there were no bed bugs… The refrigerator and microwave were clean.
- The room was nice, plenty of space to walk around, and a decent sized bathroom. Also love the TV and the WiFi speeds are fantastic. (4mbps+).
Super 8 – Heath
Located 1 miless from Newark Regional Airport, this Heath, Ohio hotel has complimentary Wi-Fi access and a daily continental breakfast. Buckeye Lake State Park is 12 miles away.Each room at the Super 8- Heath features cable TVwith HBO channels, a microwave, and refrigerator. They are simpley decorated in light colors, wood furnishings, and carpeted floors.Guests can use the on-site laundry facilities and 24-hour front desk services at the Heath Super 8. Copy and fax services are also available.Buckeye Winery is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Indian Mound Mall is only 1 mile away.
- Convenient to get to. Close to alot of places. Within minutes of great restaurants. The staff were very friendly!
- The room was really clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and very caring.
- Clean and comfortable with easily accessible wi-fi.
- I liked the quiet location and blackout curtains for privacy
- location, great room and comfortable furnishings, shower
Hampton Inn Heath
Less than 1 miles from the Newark-Heath Airport, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an indoor pool and jacuzzi and serves a daily breakfast.A seating area and spacious work desk are provided in all rooms at the Hampton Inn Heath. Each room is warmly decorated and includes a coffee maker.Free access to the hotel’s fitness room is offered to all guests. A convenience store and full-service business center are both on site.Shopping at Indian Mound Mall is just a 10-minute walk from the Heath Hampton Inn. Burning Tree Golf Course and the National Heisey Glass Museum are both an 8-minute drive away.
- The hotel is clean. The staff are quite friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast included, however the food was mediocre. Nice new bathrooms with a walk in shower.
- I loved the updated bathroom with white vinyl wallpaper, slide out shelves, and the barndoor style entry. Very classy.
- The staff was wonderful. I had been up since 3:00 a.m. to catch my flight and arrived at the hotel around 11:00 a.m. They went out of their way to check me in early so I could take a nap before meeting friends.
- Close proximity to relatives we were visiting. Room clean and roomy.
Comfort Inn & Suites
Located 7 miles north of Interstate 70, this hotel is a 2-minute drive from the Indian Mound Mall. It serves breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in every room at Comfort Inn & Suites Newark-Heath. They also have a refrigerator and microwave and are furnished with a work desk.Guests at the Newark-Heath Comfort Inn & Suites can relax in the hotel’s hot tub or work out in the fitness center. There is also a business center on site.The Moundbuilders State Memorial is 1 miles from the hotel. The National Trail Raceway is a 15-minute drive away.
- Bed was super nice. Wish I had one at home like it.
- Room was large, comfortable, and very clean! Bed and pillows were great! Slept very well.
- The bed was amazing. And I loved the bathroom. Super comfy.
- Bed was so comfy. Bathroom was clean and very big.
- The room was clean, very comfortable . Staff was very friendly, we were able to check in early due to housekeeping cleaning the room early .
Courtyard Newark Granville
Courtyard Newark Granville is just off Route 16, 3 miles from downtown Newark, Ohio. It features an indoor pool, a fitness center and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Courtyard Newark Granville come with cable TV and air conditioning. Every room also has a mini-refrigerator, hot drink facilities and a well-lit work desk.There are several restaurants and cafés within a short walk of the hotel.Courtyard Newark Granville is less than one mile from both Central Ohio Technical College and Mound Builders Golf Club. It is 6 miles from Newark-Heath Airport and 40 miles from Rickenbacker International Airport.
- Staff addressed a problem right away & the cleaning person took care of it quickly
- 1)The receptionist was very nice 2)Near location of my event
- I like the location of hotel. It was clean and newly remodeled.
- Stacy st desk most helpful with directions and we effervescent- lots of fun. Shaun kept our room neat and clean.
- Everything was fine. Room was clean. The mas at the front desk noticed that my sister and I had bad knees, so he gave us a room that was near the side entrance where we parked the car. Very thoughtful.
Doubletree by Hilton Newark
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Doubletree by Hilton Newark offers accommodations in Newark, just 22 miles from Zanesville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Columbus International Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- We were in the King Suite and the room was big with a nice roomy bathroom as well.
- Walking distance to downtown restaurants and other shops. Very clean.
- The bed was very comfortable. The room was large and clean. Liked the big screen T.V. The bathroom had a nice shower head and lots of water pressure.
- friendly staff and location, very convenient to where my meeting was located
- The staff was very friendly throughout the entire hotel and bar. The room was very clean and the bed and pillows were so comfortable. Great night sleep.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus East
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Columbus East is located in Reynoldsburg, just 12 miles from Columbus.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grove City is 18 miles from Fairfield Inn Marriott Columbus, and Delaware is 28 miles away. Port Columbus International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable, Bathroom was clean, hot water for the shower which is always good.
- Complimentary Breakfast was hot and very delicious…Reserved room was very conveniently located to parking area.
- The staff was very helpful and delightful to be around
- Hot free cookies, fast and easy ck in and the staff here are all super wonderful.
- I believe you have the friendliest, happiest staff ever! Every person said hello, Good Morning, whatever fit the time of day. They were smiling. They answered every question and took care of every need. The facilities were immaculate and very comfortable! The location was ideal for us. We intend to stay there every time we visit Columbus!
Cherry Valley Lodge
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Cherry Valley Lodge is located in Newark in the region of Ohio, just 28 miles from Columbus. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
We liked the largeness of the room and the facilities. a lot of space to walk around and the lobby decor.
when I needed help finding ice the personnel went out of there way to help me find some.
Liked the use of hot tub and pool they were well maintained.
- The place has so much character. Quiet and very confortable. Felt like being at home
- nice historial looking hotel. pretty grounds. great pool area
- This was one of the most beautiful and romantic hotels I have ever stayed in! The service was impeccable, the staff very friendly, and are relaxing time on the patio by the lovely Pond and gazebo was very special.
- Very nice experience. We had some hair throughout the bathtub that was not ours:( But overall, very nice and well worth the money!!
- We liked the largeness of the room and the facilities. a lot of space to walk around and the lobby decor.
Top Hotels In Hebron Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hebron Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hebron Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hebron Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!