10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hayes North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Hayes North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hayes North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hayes North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hayes North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hayes North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hayes North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hayes North Carolina:
One of our best sellers in Durham! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Unscripted Durham offers accommodations in Durham, just 21 miles from Raleigh. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Burlington is 31 miles from Unscripted Durham, and Cary is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 11 miles from Unscripted Durham.
- Staff is very friendly. They did not offer couple of running water the water in the room is Fiji Water which is $4 a piece? Coffee was not complimentary either in the morning a cup of coffee was around $4 I believe now there were refills that were free my husband and I got water a coffee and a latte and it was over $15 first. I think it’s ridiculous not to offer complimentary water also they did not have any ice available on-premise you had to pay for everything including parking
- Bed was comfortable, patio and pool area was nice.
- Friendly staff, easy check in and out, and my room was spacious and quiet.
- I had the king size bed room, it was very comfortable and easy to access, pool side view was very cute. The decor was quite original and very well done and the lobby is very practical
- stayed here for the Setzer show and walked to DPAC from the hotel. Room was gorgeous and SPOTLESS. Bed slept like a dream.Spacious bathroom and very nice toiletries! Check in quick. Pretty quiet for all the construction going on. Excellent location for DPAC events, and is esp nice for the younger hip crowd with the lounge lizard vibe and glitz. Very snazzy! Nice black out curtain AND a shade to boot which was nice since my room was poolside.Thanks much!
21c Museum Hotel Durham
Located in Durham, 21 miles from Raleigh, 21c Museum Hotel Durham features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Burlington is 31 miles from 21c Museum Hotel Durham, and Cary is 16 miles away. Raleigh-Durham International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The food was excellent and the staff. Also the Art inside the hotel was impressive.
- The room was very modern and chic, and the bed was an absolute dream!
- Loved the bathrooms in lobby! Very creative stalls
- Eclectic boutique hotel; all details thoroughly vetted. Unique. Super friendly and helpful staff. Great food all around. Easy check in. Easy check out. Loved the gallery pieces. Loved the fitness studio.
- While the staff was pleasant and willing to accommodate me by offering me complimentary meals and services, for the price point I felt that this was not adequate compensation…try dropping a night’s fee and then maybe your guests may feel as though their concerns are genuine! I did use the comp meal and went to the restaurant while they were cleaning the kitchen…the Chef was amazing…he took pride in preparing my meal to the highest quality and remained pleasant even though he was about to leave. Thank you!!!
Aloft Durham Downtown
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Aloft Durham Downtown offers accommodations in Durham, just 21 miles from Raleigh. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Burlington is 31 miles from Aloft Durham Downtown, and Cary is 16 miles away. Raleigh-Durham International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Appreciate the location as we had tickets to DPAC.
- The bed was nice and firm and the pillows flat and soft — just the way I like.
- Modern oversized room. Very comfortable bed. Large flatscreen TV. We liked this place. Alot!
Breakfast was very good.
Registration clerks were very helpful and polite
- The room was spacious and very clean. There were ample towels in the bathroom. The bed was very comfortable. We found the staff at the front desk very friendly and helpful.
Durham Marriott City Center
Durham Marriott Convention Center features modern rooms with a flat-screen TV, an on-site restaurant and fitness center. Laundry and dry cleaning facilities are available. Duke University is 2.6 miles away.All air-conditioned rooms have simple, contemporary bedding such as custom comforters and down comforters. Each room is equipped with cable TV and pay-per-view TV. Some rooms have a plug-in panel.At 201 Restaurant, guests can enjoy a variety of American dishes in a casual environment. Complimentary coffee and newspapers are provided in the lobby. Upon request, newspapers can be provided for the guest room.Durham Marriott Convention Center is a short 5-minute drive from Duke University. Research Triangle Park is a 15-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was fantastic and the bedding was comfortable. The view from the 9th floor was fabulous.
- Staff very friendly. Good location downtown. Rooms very comfortable.
- A local beer on tap ?. And yes the bed was like a cloud.
- We were happy with the location being next door to the Carolina Theater. It was very convenient for us to just walk next door to enjoy the show. They do offer valet parking but there is a public parking deck across the street from the hotel which worked out great for us. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very new and clean and the beds were comfortable. I would stay again without hesitation. The price was reasonable for the location and quality.
- Location to the Carolina Theater was great, you can walk there in about 2 minutes. We had a light dinner and the food was excellent. Staff was very friendly and polite. Enjoyed the view from our corner room overlooking the city. We will definitely return to this hotel again in the future.
The Durham Hotel
Located in Durham in the region of North Carolina, 21 miles from Raleigh, The Durham Hotel features a terrace and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Burlington is 31 miles from The Durham Hotel, and Cary is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Central location in downtown Durham and overall cache of hotel
- The rooftop deck was a nice place to get a drink and relax. In the morning I was able to take advantage of yoga on the rooftop which was a pleasant surprise. The room was very comfortable. You can tell they pay attention to all the little details to make your stay an overall welcoming experience. Breakfast choices were very nice. I will definitely stay again!
- The atmosphere and the location to activities in Durham
Almost nothing. Room was spartan for the price. Front desk staff inexperienced or just not trained properly. Needed a ride on departure to airport. The day clerk told us they had a contract from a local service at a fixed fare to the airport, which was untrrue and for a 6:30 am flight wse should schedule a 4:00 am flight. I personally changed it to 4:45 and we checked our bag and were at the gated at 5:20 on a Sunday. The worst part the cab was metedred and cost us 50 bucks. Was a rip for a 20 minute drive. May driver was desl cleks brother.
Only bright spot was a lovely top floor bar with good snacks. My advice stay at thee Mariott next door and have coctails in their roof top bar.
- I liked how clean the rooms were, the room service was great (even though there wasn’t that many options), and the House keeping was amazing.
Residence Inn by Marriott Durham Duke University Medical Center Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residence Inn by Marriott Durham Duke University Medical Center Area offers accommodations in Durham. The hotel has a barbecue and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Raleigh is 22 miles from Residence Inn Durham, and Burlington is 30 miles away. Raleigh-Durham International Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- perfect!! Great bartender, Lynn She was amazing!! Near everything. In the middle of a snow storm, visited Whole foods and enjoyed my meals prepared in my room! Fabulous!!
- The desk in the room was wide and spatious and a very comfortable spot to work on a laptop. I also liked the full kitchen. Did not use my room much on this trip since I was in town mostly to visit with friends for the holidays but when I will be in town to work with collaborators in the area this hotel will definitely be the first I try to book a room in.
- It was a bit of a hike (.8) miles to the DPAC but the walk was very pleasant and the courteous staff also offers complimentary shuttle service. Right by the hotel is a great little pedestrian plaza in the warehouse district with a bookstore, record store, and some eateries. Also plenty of neighborhood spots and ethnic cuisine very close by.
- The staff was amazing with their great hospitality. I also want to thank the front desk crew for helping me and my husband with a medical emergency we had. Because of them my husband received the help he so needed.
- The showers and fire pit. And the breakfast was the best I’ve ever seen at a hotel. Friendly staff. We went up for the Duke / FSU game and were thoroughly pleased with every apsect of our stay.
Hilton Garden Inn Durham-University Medical Center
One of our top picks in Durham – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Hilton Garden Inn Durham-University Medical Center is located in Durham in the region of North Carolina, just 22 miles from Raleigh. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Burlington is 29 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Durham, and Cary is 17 miles from the property. Raleigh-Durham International Airport is 12 miles away.
- the staff is so nice. the breakfast lady was the nicest person in Raleigh
- Great location within walking distance to the University. Just a nice property with coffee and tea in the lobby all day and really pleasant lobby to visit with friends.
- Staff is very friendly and professional. Facilities are nice and clean, well organized and decorated. Very quiet, at least when we were there.
- The staff are the most exceptional I have ever seen in any hotel from around the US, Europe, Asia. The were very very nice and again exceptional greeting coming in and leaving. They took excellent service to another level. They made this past week easy during a stressful situation. Hats off and thank you very much. The Fisher family.
- It’s was in the right place where I needed to be
Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Durham North I-85 offers accommodations in Durham, just 22 miles from Raleigh.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Burlington is 30 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Durham, and Cary is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- seemed to be low on supply of food –many items were out by the time we came for breakfast at 9:00
- Indoor pool a plus but water temp was not warm (I think system was in repair process).
- i really enjoyed the ease of booking and checking in so quickly
- the bed was extremely comfortable and breakfast was very good. The staff were professional and very friendly and helpful. It was quiet and close to the mall and dining places.
- The customer service was great. The staff was very friendly.
University Inn Duke
One of our best sellers in Durham! Located in Durham, 23 miles from Raleigh, University Inn Duke features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Burlington is 29 miles from University Inn Duke, and Cary is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Raleigh-Durham International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was miserable. Cereals and limited pastry, yogurt, apples and bananas. Yogurt and bananas often ran out.
- The room is very clean and so much bigger than I expected! I had a lovely stay at the University Inn. The complimentary breakfast offered at the Inn was a bonus.
- The bed was great! The rooms were clean and the staff was very helpful.
- Liked location. We were going to Duke hospital. Clerk at check in was nice but didn’t seem to know the area.
- Nice and spacious room with fridge. Excellent mattrass. Quit area. Very close to Duke Gardens. I was allowed to keep my bike in my room.
Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club
The Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club is on the Duke University Campus and features an 18-hole championship golf course. Guests can also enjoy 3 on-site restaurants.A 37-inch flat-screen TV with cable and HBO is featured in every classically decorated guest room of this hotel. tea/coffee-making facilities are included in all rooms as well as a minibar.An indoor pool and hot tub can be accessed by guests as well as meeting facilities. A fitness center with free weights and cardio equipment is also available at the Washington Duke Inn.Guests can enjoy fine dining with locally grown ingredients at the Fairview Dining Room, which is open for all meals. The Bull Durham Bar is also on site and features more casual lunch and dinner options.The property is a 5 minute walk from Koskinen Stadium and 11 miles from the shopping options of Streets at Southpoint. Durham city center is located 3 miles away.
- Hotel was clean and rooms were well appointed and comfortable… all the staff was very professional, polite and helpful…good location..
- This was a beautiful resort-like hotel, with very nice decor. The pool and hot tub were awesome and our beds and pillows were perfect!
- Food is expensive but a very nice place to stay near Duke.
- Lovely hotel traditional style but tastefully done.
- The bed was like a cloud and the view of the room was nice
Top Hotels In Hayes North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hayes North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hayes North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hayes North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!