10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hawthorne Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Hawthorne Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hawthorne Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hawthorne Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hawthorne Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hawthorne Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hawthorne Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hawthorne Florida:
Rodeway Inn Leesburg
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Rodeway Inn Leesburg offers accommodations in Leesburg, just 10 miles from The Villages.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Dora is 15 miles from Rodeway Inn Leesburg, and Ocala is 30 miles away. Orlando Executive Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Nothing horrible service and care for customers cockroaches found in fridge front desk laughed n didn’t care
- The bed and pillows were comfortable,but no blanket or coverlet on bed. Just a thin comforter.
- You get what you pay for. Nothing more. OK for a place to rest your head but no amenities or creature comfort‘s or aesthetic niceties. Office dark dingy filled With accumulated clutter and cartons and reeked of stale cigarette smoke. Nothing in fighting about this place. One good thing, pets allowed although you are charged a daily rate for each part
- poorly managed filthy run down dump.Worst place i have ever stayed at. Horrible.
- I didn’t get shot. Very bad part of town- hourly rates probably posted somewhere
Best Western Plus Chain of Lakes Inn & Suites
Located off Highway 441, this Leesburg hotel features a complimentary hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi in every room. An outdoor pool with a hot tub is on site, and Lake Griffin State Park is 2 miles away.Each room has a microwave, small refrigerator, and dining area at this Leesburg Best Western Plus Chain of Lakes Inn and Suites. Extras include a flat-screen cable TV and a laptop safe.The front desk is open 24 hours for added convenience. Guests can also relax in the shared lounge and take advantage of the on-site fitness center at Best Western Plus Chain of Lakes Inn and Suites.The hotel is a 3-minute drive from Mote-Morris House Museum and Leesburg city center. Lake Square Mall is 6 miles away.
- Breakfast staff person was exceptional. Worked hard at keeping the counters and floor clean.
- I’ve stayed there before and it’s safe and convenient.
Sausage and eggs, pastry was good
Coffee was great
- Quiet and comfortable. Wake-up call was on-time but too early, but the coffee was good.
- Breakfast was very good. Staff was very accomodating.
Sleep Inn Leesburg
Located in Leesburg in the region of Florida, 8 miles from The Villages, Sleep Inn Leesburg features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Dora is 15 miles from Sleep Inn Leesburg, and Ocala is 28 miles from the property. Orlando Executive Airport is 39 miles away.
- Overall experience was great . The staff was very friendly and helpful. Made you feel welcome . Breakfast was great and more than expected . Location was great for us . Will probably stay the next time in town .
Raquel the breakfast lady was very sweet & kept the food & supplies well stocked. Great worker.
Front desk & manager were nice & knew their stuff.
- The staff exp. the manager could not ask for better people to talk and help with questions.
Location in proximity to my sons college and close to Walmart for shopping for him.
I love the second floor.
Breakfast smells coming through to my room was a great alarm clock.
The staff were always friendly.
Yes caught a glimpse of the housekeeper cleaning, WOW they really clean all books and crannies.
- The breakfast was decent. They offered more than enough food for the value.
Microtel Inn & Suites Leesburg
This hotel is one mile from Leesburg International Airport. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a daily continental breakfast and an outdoor swimming pool.Microtel Inn & Suites Leesburg features cable TV and free local and long distance phone calls in every guest room. Suites are equipped with microwaves, mini-refrigerators and coffee makers.Guests can use the laundry facilities at the Microtel in Leesburg. A 24-hour front desk and free coffee in the lobby are also offered.Lake Sumter Community College is across the street from the Leesburg Microtel. Ocala National Forest is 15 miles away.
- Breakfast was OK, good variety of misc breads , rolls etc. Coffee good. Our room was close to entry as requested.
- I love the separate living space so we could lounge on the couch and not our clean bed. I liked my design and mirror layout. Beautiful.
- It was very clean, the staff is excellent, the room had plenty of space, is centrally located with restaurants within walking distance, area seems to be safe, great coffee and tea 24 hours a day,
- Great to have water with fruit and fresh fruit and also laundry
- Bed very comfortable. Room small. Breakfast facility initially not well supplied or staffed well.
Hampton Inn Leesburg
In Leesburg, Florida, close to area attractions and recreational activities, including boating on Lake Harris, this hotel features a free daily hot breakfast along with in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Guests staying at the Hampton Inn Leesburg can enjoy working out in the on-site fitness center or relaxing after a long day in the outdoor pool. The hotel also offers free wireless internet access and 24-hour front desk service.Scenic Lake Griffin and Lake Yalem, offering fishing, swimming and more can be found only minutes from the Leesburg Hampton Inn. A variety of local shopping centers and restaurants are also easily accessible.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The location of the property was excellent. The breakfast was good.
- We enjoyed going down to the lobby and being able to make a cup of tea in the afternoon.
- Everyone was very helpful and seemed to do a good job. We enjoyed the breakfast and it helped us get on our way more quickly.
- Friendly staff and pleasant atmosphere. Breakfast had a good selection and the Western Ommelette as very good.
- The breakfast was fantastic! Full buffet with different choices everyday. The room had lots of extras that made it convenient.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tavares
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tavares offers accommodations in Tavares, just 30 miles from Orlando.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The Villages is 15 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tavare, and Mount Dora is 7 miles away. Orlando Sanford International Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Wonderful new stylishly furnished hotel. Best Holiday Inn I’ve ever stayed in and I’ve stayed in a lot. Sports bar with fresh shrimp and superbowl right next door. Really comfy beds.
- I loved getting a text from the front desk staff the evening before our arrival.
- It was newly renovated, therefore clean, comfortable and very reasonable. We were on the road, so it was a welcome site.
- Breakfast was great. Bedding was very comfortable
- Friendliest staff I have ever met at Holiday Inn express nationwide.
Days Inn & Suites Clermont
One of our top picks in Clermont.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn & Suites Clermont offers accommodations in Clermont. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orlando is 27 miles from Days Suites Clermont, and The Villages is 23 miles away. Orlando Executive Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Location for the purpose of this trip. Maintenance was quick and friendly and helpful.
- Handy to 75, good for an evening-flight stop outside Orlando. Very friendly check-in person.
- Met my expectations and the breakfast better than other establishments. Served my purpose well
- Convenient to park by room & it’s a nice comfy room
- Staff all very friendly. Decent room at decent price.
Key West Resort on Lake Dora
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Key West Resort on Lake Dora offers accommodations in Tavares. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Orlando is 28 miles from Key West Resort on Lake Dora , and The Villages is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando Sanford International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- It is on the lake and within walking distance of several good restaurants and the downtown Tavares community. Contemporary atmosphere. Beds comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. The construction in the area is a temporary inconvenience that will enhance the area and which the hotel has no control over. All in all we had an excellent 2 nights there and can’t wait to visit again.
- Close to bars, restaurants. Beautiful location. We loved watching the seaplanes. Relaxing atmosphere.
- Clean, new, a little Spartan though in terms if furnishing and decor.
- The view from the balcony was good. The room was spacious.
- The lake view was beautiful and the rooms were very large.
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Lady Lake/ The Villages
One of our top picks in The Villages.Located in The Villages, 17 miles from Mount Dora, Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham – Lady Lake/ The Villages features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ocala is 24 miles from Microtel Lady Lake The Villages, and Clermont is 26 miles from the property. Orlando Sanford International Airport is 41 miles away.
- overall experience great for our needs. location excellent!
- Nice staff, clean room, comfortable bed, plenty of parking
- The mattress was comfortable. Breakfast was what I was expected. Staff was friendly.
- Staff at the front desk was outstanding! I was coming in during my renovation in The Villages and my check I. Person was absolutely kind and welcoming to me.
- Good Bed – Nice Showers – Clean Towels – Good TV – Good Parking
One of our top picks in Clermont.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Rodeway Inn is located in Clermont, just 26 miles from Orlando. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and canoeing. The Villages is 23 miles from Rodeway Inn, and Mount Dora is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 29 miles from Rodeway Inn.
- Everything was fine accept lacking any amenities such as coffee in my room or some sort of breakfast. These have become standard in most locations. But the price was good and place was acceptable.
- It is not the Ritz, but it was clean, comfortable and we were impressed with the cleanliness. Don’t let the outside fool you. If you are looking for a comfortable-clean place to lay your head this is the perfect spot for the money. Breakfast was hot and came with the price.
- The cleanliness of the place and the staff was so nice
- I only encountered the desk clerk because of the hour in which I arrived and left but he was certainly curtious and pleasant.
- the friendly staff in the lobby! it was close to where we wanted to be near while staying in the area.
Top Hotels In Hawthorne Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hawthorne Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hawthorne Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hawthorne Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!