10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hawick Borders – Top Hotel Reviews
Hawick Borders is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hawick Borders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hawick Borders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hawick Borders. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hawick Borders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hawick Borders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hawick Borders:
Balcary House Hotel
Located in Hawick, 31 miles from Gretna Green, Balcary House Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Peebles is 22 miles from Balcary House Hotel, and Moffat is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Fantastic fresh and nice hotel in Hawick. Nice personel and very spacious room and bathroom. Best beds this trip.
Lovely location, friendly staff, huge bedroom with dual aspect onto the garden, the bed was very comfortable and the room was a nice temperature. Loved the decoration in the hotel. The cooked breakfast was great and the friendly waitress brought us loads of toast and tea 😊
- Very comfortable bed. Dinner was only reasonabl but as this is not usually provided it would be wrong to be too critical
- The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Our bed was super comfy and the room was a fantastic size. Breakfast was tasty and there was a lot of choice and the place was very clean.
- Fantastic hosts, very helpful and attentive. Lovely breakfast!
Mansfield House Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mansfield House Hotel offers accommodations in Hawick. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Peebles is 23 miles from Mansfield House Hotel, and Moffat is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from Mansfield House Hotel.
- Excellent all round, lovely food, staff are amazing very polite and helpful, especially Mathew, nothing was a bother to him at all, will definitely be going back
- All Staff were very friendly. Nice room and very pleasant breakfast the next morning.
- There is a rather splendid slightly added grandeur about the old part of the hotel
Very friendly staff, excellent food , beautiful room, bed super comfortable.
Looking forward to going back soon.
- Nice country hotel with Very nice and helpful staff.
Auld Cross Keys Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Auld Cross Keys Inn offers accommodations in Denholm. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.Peebles is 24 miles from Auld Cross Keys Inn, and Moffat is 31 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 43 miles away.
The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, the beds comfy and bedding fresh and
crispy clean. Dining room tables always had lovely white tablecloths and food was
delicious. Staff very courteous and helpful.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, including providing storage for my bike!
- Very friendly place with well cooked wholesome food and a welcoming bar with a good selection of beers.
- Extremely friendly staff, good food and wine at moderate prices, comfortable and spacious bedroom.
- Room very cosy and comfortable. Staff very friendly.
- The rooms and bathrooms were very clean, the beds comfy and bedding fresh and
One of our top picks in Selkirk.Located in Selkirk, 31 miles from Edinburgh, County Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Peebles is 15 miles from County Hotel, and Moffat is 28 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 34 miles away.
The room was excellent though at the end of the corridor at the top of the building ,a bit of a hardship for two 80+ guests. the only negative was the hot water was only warm.
We will use the County Hotel again.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is clean, comfortable and very reasonably priced. Excellent breakfast choices and the bar meal I had was very good value for money. I really enjoyed my stay.
- The staff were all very welcoming and the full county breakfast was delicious especially the black pudding which was to die for. Yummy. 😊👍
- Felt it was quite enclosed and very cold. Towel rail was put on and door kept closed to heat up overnight but only took the chill off the shower room. I did feel it was very clean.
- The bed was comfortable but the hotel I stayed tired and in need of upgrade
- The room was excellent though at the end of the corridor at the top of the building ,a bit of a hardship for two 80+ guests. the only negative was the hot water was only warm.
The Glen Hotel
The Glen Hotel is located in Selkirk, just 31 miles from Edinburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Peebles is 15 miles from The Glen Hotel, and Moffat is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 34 miles from The Glen Hotel.
- Friendly staff, location excellent, chef more than happy to suggest a lighter meal option.
- I loved everything here! I’m on a walk of the whole country and comfort when you’ve walked for miles and miles is essential. The room was fabulous, very clean and the bed was super comfy! I ate dinner and breakfast here and both were fantastic! But above all of that, comes the incredible staff. I felt like ‘one of the family’ which, when you’re travelling by yourself is such a lovely thing to walk in to. I can’t wait to come back and stay again, loved it.
- Beautiful location. Easy to explore the borders. Food was excellent and service was really great.
- Basic room but clean and comfortable. Excellent breakfast, cooked to order. I needed somewhere to stay close to the venue for a meeting the following morning. The hotel met my requirements.
- Lovely location and nice interior/exterior. The staff was really friendly. They had no problems with early check-in and had loads of information about the local area.
Dryburgh Abbey Hotel
Located in Melrose in the region of Scottish Borders, 28 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed, Dryburgh Abbey Hotel features a sauna and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Peebles is 22 miles from Dryburgh Abbey Hotel, and Kielder is 24 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff and overall atmosphere great in a beautiful setting.
The junior members of staff were brilliant – helpful and friendly.
The public rooms were very comfortably furnished
- The bed in the room was fantastic. The staff were very friendly and helpful my husband wanted something of the dinning menu and this was no problem . The food and service was outstanding even though the dinning room was also busy
- Peace and quiet, with no noise from adjoining rooms.
- Beautiful venue, staff were superb, always pleasant and helpful.
The Capon Tree Town House
Featuring free WiFi, The Capon Tree Town House offers accommodations in Jedburgh, just 29 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Peebles is 28 miles from The Capon Tree Town House, and Kielder is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The whole experience of our stay and dining at the Capon Tree was exceptional.
- The rooms are gorgeous and comfortable. The staff are the most delightful and helpful people you will ever meet.
- Wish was told before booking hotel not open on sunday for food.
- The food in the restaurant was amazing, as was the lovely Scottish breakfast, the young lady was amazing and very nice.
Lovely warm and courteous welcome. Staff very attentive, happy, and nothing was a problem. Room very clean, and comfortable and quiet.
Food quite excellent, very high quality, and served hot.
If in area again then i won’t be looking elsewhere.
Best Western Plus Scottish Borders Selkirk Philipburn Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Best Western Plus Scottish Borders Selkirk Philipburn Hotel offers accommodations in Selkirk, just 30 miles from Edinburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Peebles is 15 miles from Best Western Plus Scottish Borders, and Moffat is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 34 miles from Best Western Plus Scottish Borders Selkirk Philipburn Hotel.
- Well decorated comfortable and warm. A great welcome from reception, I had my meal in my room and that was lovely.
- I liked the hotel and was good for us and our pet .
- Accomodation was very good, stayed there same time last year. The evening meal was very bland! No sauces offered, no dressings on salad, and the sweet(sticky toffee) was merely a microwave pudding. So I considered our stay comfortable, but way overpriced!! Last years visit was much better.
- Clean, comfortable, friendly reception, pleasant grounds. A great night’s sleep, unfortunately didn’t have time to sample the food, just a flying visit.
- In former days this hotel was hired by the Murray family, who we know. That’s the reason we wanted to visit this house. All the memories were great
Station Hotel And Restaurant
Station Hotel has en suite rooms in a town-center location. The restaurant offers home cooking at reasonable prices. Melrose Abbey is close by.The family-run hotel also has a small meeting room, and a public bar/lounge serving coffee and light snacks. Daily specials, homemade soups and a children’s menu are available in the restaurant. Special diets can be catered for.
- We were down for the 7s, so location was excellent. Room was spacious and very clean smelling (and looking!) Staff very friendly and helpful. So good to find accommodation suitable for kids and a dog!
- Good location in Melrose..Hotel was nice and warm..Good breakfast..
- Nice clean room and bathroom, friendly, helpfull staff and a good atmosphere in the bar on Saturday evening. Breakfast was delicious.
- Friendly staff, excellent facilities and food, nothing was too much trouble, very comfortable, home from home.
- We are frequent returning guests. I think this speaks for itself!
Buccleuch Arms offers accommodations in Saint Boswells. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 29 miles from Buccleuch Arms , and Peebles is 22 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Lovely atmosphere and very friendly, helpful staff. The hotel and rooms were beautifully decorated and the food was excellent.
- Staff fantastic. Gin selection great. Food really good. Bar staff brilliant. Decor very nice but a little tired in places. Lovely original feaatures in the hotel. Bed extremely comfy.
- The staff were all fantastic, friendly, professional and very welcoming. We ate in the Bistro I’m the evening and the food was excellent. The breakfast on the morning was equally good, with the staff willing to prepare the breakfasts as required.
- Room was a skylight that’s why no view although this did not make any difference to be room. Breakfast was excellent. Also ate at the restaurant which was excellent.
- Friendly staff great breakfast, nice to have options out of the ordinary
Top Hotels In Hawick Borders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hawick Borders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hawick Borders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hawick Borders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!