10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hawaiian Gardens California – Top Hotel Reviews
Hawaiian Gardens California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hawaiian Gardens California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hawaiian Gardens California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hawaiian Gardens California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hawaiian Gardens California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hawaiian Gardens California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hawaiian Gardens California:
La Quinta Inn & Suites NE Long Beach / Cypress
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites NE Long Beach / Cypress offers accommodations in Hawaiian Gardens, just 18 miles from Los Angeles.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 28 miles from La Quinta NE Long Beach / Cypress, and Anaheim is 9 miles away. Long Beach Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Lucy at the front desk was great. Helpful, friendly and smiling.
- Ok if you didn’t pay attention to how filthy the rooms are.
Phone ringing and no one at the desk.people waiting to check by in.
Could not sleep because no one answering phone.if you have to get a room make sure it’s not close to office.
- Room was nice, easy check in, breakfast was wonderful!
- The complimentary breakfast was superb and the mattress was quite possibly the best I’ve slept on EVER. Also, I LOVE that La Quinta allows pets but would have really appreciated a pet area that was more well kept. Would visit again though if/when in the area.
Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Just 7 miles from Walt Disneyland and the Long Beach Aquarium, this Los Alamitos hotel serves a daily hot breakfast featuring fresh waffles to all guests. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are provided in each air-conditioned room at the Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites. A cable TV with HBO is also included.A seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub are available. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Best Western Inn & Suites Los Alamitos. Free newspapers are provided in the lobby.The Long Beach Convention Center is 5 miles away. Knott’s Berry Farm is 13 miles from the hotel.
- Staff were great, room comfortable & well kept.
- It’s clean , in a safe quiet neighborhood , a welcoming staff and offer a free breakfast.
- Super clean nice staff good breakfast everything was great . I love it
Very nice staff. Helpful and pleasant. Good recommendations for restaurant.
Bathtub drain kept leaking during my bath. Lots of hot water, though.
Very nice hot breakfast.
- The staff and cleaning ladies where alll sooo nice. Had such a great experience with all the staff. The room was really comfortable to come back to, a home away from home
La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park
An outdoor swimming pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi are featured in this hotel. It is located 2 miles from Knott’s Berry Farm amusement park.A sitting area with a flat-screen TV is offered in each guest room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Buena Park. A work desk and coffee machine are also provided.Meeting facilities and a business center are available on site for conferences and events. Other convenient features include a guest laundromat and fitness center.Buena Park La Quinta serves an extended continental breakfast including cereal, waffles, pastries, and fresh fruit.Disneyland is within a 15 minute drive. Laguna Beach is within a 40 minute drive.
- We truly enjoyed the Executive King room. It was everything and more: a perfect sized table with 2 desk chairs, king sized bed and sofa to relax before the meeting, and restaurants close by to grab a meal.
- Great place for traveling with pets. No extra charge! Breakfast was very good!
- staff was real helpful and nice on getting us checked in and having everything we needed.
- The lobby was beautiful and it felt cozy. Very inviting the bed was perfect! I did not get a chance to eat at the restaurant. but I’m sure it would have been great. it was clean i would definitely stay at la quinta in the future.
- Excellent location that’s close to yummy places to eat and the freeway… will most likely be using this location on our sporadic Disneyland trips. Clean and safe, totally felt ok to walk my dog late at night around the property.
Hyatt House Cypress / Anaheim
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a barbecue, Hyatt House Cypress / Anaheim offers accommodations in Cypress. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Los Angeles is 21 miles from Hyatt House Cypress / Anaheim, and Santa Monica is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Easy booking in and no delay getting into the room. Comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Courteous staff
- The breakfast was amazing and the room was so comfortable. It was only 10 min from Disney and we loved having a kitchen and so much space for our family. We loved it and didn’t want to leave!
- large room with kitchen and living room, great breakfast (fantastic omelet), very nice helpful staff
Eggs were fine. I was hoping for waffles or pancakes. You had french toast:( But, I really really like the free breakfast.
Your choices above did not include who I was traveling with which were my parents.
- This was our first time staying at this property, and we were very pleased! The beds were amazingly comfortable, and after a long day at Disneyland it was just what was needed! The shower was awesome as well! We loved the fact that the breakfast had so many choices, including an omelette bar! We will be checking the rates at this hotel, the next time that we plan another family trip to Disneyland.
The Buena Park Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in Buena Park.In Buena Park, this hotel is 7 miles from Disneyland and offers a deluxe continental breakfast. Guest rooms provide cable TV and the hotel features an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi and a desk are included in each guest room at The Buena Park Hotel & Suites. A coffee maker is also provided.The Hotel & Suites Buena Park offers a hot tub for guest relaxation. The hotel offers guest laundry facilities and a gift shop.Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament in a 5-minute walk away. Knott’s Soak City Water Park is 1.6 miles from the hotel. The Buena Park Hotel & Suites is located across from the Pirate’s Dinner Adventure.
- The check in process was very quick. The location in the front of the office was very well lit (we checked in at night so it was dark).
- Great hotel very clean only problem is u need better signage to get to rooms in the far back building..
- The breakfast is amazing!! All fresh and delicious
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The location is excellent, and the hotel is very attractive overall.
- Waffles, muffins, etc were great! The room was clean, beds were comfy and it was big enough for us to enjoy having all our family together comfortably at a very reasonable price especially with breakfast! Best deal ever at a very nice hotel, good location next to fun restaurants, freeways, beaches, groceries if needed and friendly staff.
Between Los Angeles and Orange Country, this California hotel offers an on-site bar and restaurant, an outdoor pool and hot tub and free parking. Knott’s Berry Farm is just an 8 minute drive away.The stylish rooms at Sheraton Cerritos offer a cable TV, a work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities. The comfortable, climate-controlled rooms include a hairdryer and ironing facilities.Grill 91 Restaurant is on-site at Cerritos Sheraton. A bistro-style restaurant, Grill 91 offers American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and a daily breakfast buffet. The restaurant lounge features beer, wine and cocktails.Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts is a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Disneyland is a 17 minute drive away. Central Los Angeles is 20 miles away.Guests can enjoy a workout in the hotel’s on-site fitness center and the front desk is open 24 hours a day.
- Every thing Regarding the room was satisfactory EXCEPT a/c heater unit is so noisy!!!
- Walk to Performing Arts, clise to many activities, beach room needed a refrigerator
- Everything was amazing. Key location for a couple getting away for the weekend
- The bed is the best I’ve yet to experience at any hotel so far. Very comfortable! I also did like the decor of the room it was very stylish and welcoming. Room service was nice, large portions on the meals we received. My overall rating for this hotel is a 10!
- Scrambled eggs was good they were not over cooked.. the bed is good and cleaned
Super 8 Cypress
Knott’s Berry Farm is just 3 miles from this Cypress hotel which features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a refrigerator and microwave. Disneyland is a 15-minute drive away.Each spacious room at Super 8 Cypress includes coffee facilities, a hairdryer and cable TV with premium channels. They are warmly decorated and select rooms have a sitting area and a work desk.A deluxe continental breakfast with hot waffles is provided every morning at Super 8 Cypress. Free newspapers, coffee and a public computer station are available in the lobby.Super 8 Cypress Near Knott’s Berry Farm is 11.3 miles from the Anaheim Convention Center. El Dorado Park is 4.3 miles from the hotel and Honda Center is a 20-minute drive away.
- The rooms were comfortable and clean. It was helpful to have a mini-fridge in each room.
- The gentlemen that checked us in was polite and helped us change rooms due to some unclean areas in the first one.
- It was close to everything. Traveling alone with my daughter I felt safe. The rooms were very nice & it had the same amenities as a fancy hotel but with a lower price. I love that they have free Wi-Fi, Direct TV & breakfast.
- QUITE, OUTSIDE LIGHTNING WAS GOOD, FELT SAFE & SECURE
- Simple room in a good location. We had to lug our luggage upstairs, but the room was clean. Coffee was available at 7am and was good.
Days Inn & Suites Artesia
Featuring free WiFi, Days Inn & Suites Artesia offers accommodations in Artesia, just 16 miles from Los Angeles.Every room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 26 miles from Days Inn & Suites Artesia, and Anaheim is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- This stay was my second and it met my expectations again. The staff was kind and friendly, especially the lovely lady in charge of breakfast, and the room was clean and comfortable. The toiletries were Matrix products and the hair dryer was new and full-size. The refrigerator and microwave came in handy and the bed was big with plenty of fluffy pillows. The hotel is close to the freeway and a rideshare is affordable if one doesn’t have a car. There is a Walgreens next door if you forgot anything and lots of good restaurants within walking distance. Great stay for a great value!
- By the time we went down for breakfast, 8:45 AM there was almost nothing to eat or drink. We had to wait a while before it was replenished.
- Bed and shower were comfortable. Breakfast was basic but everything you need is there including waffles 🙂 Good pizzaplace nextdoor. Free parking.
- everything in the room was fantastic from the bed to the cleanliness to the bathroom. It was great.
- Good breakfast. Nice size pool. Close to Chase bank, Dollar Tree, Mc Donalds, Walgreen’s and more. The rooms were spacious.
Rodeway Inn Cypress
Rodeway Inn Cypress is located in Cypress, 19 miles from Los Angeles and 29 miles from Santa Monica.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Anaheim is 7 miles from Rodeway Inn Cypress, and Long Beach is 9 miles from the property. Long Beach Airport is 6 miles away.
- It looked like my room had been recently renovated. It was very nice and much larger than I had expected. The person who checked me in was friendly and very accommodating. The breakfast was a simple selection but tasty and adequate. I would go back if I was in the area.
- The staff were helpful, friendly, and congenial! This is the second time that I’ve stayed here, and the room was clean and neat, and very comfortable. I plan to book my next stay at this motel!
- The room was good , but for the price it was not good no pool .
- Breakfast was a continental breakfast. The staff was not friendly at all.
- The decor was tasteful and cheerful. The motel was very clean! Beautiful landscaping made it feel very cheerful.
Studio 6 Cypress
Featuring an outdoor pool, Studio 6 Cypress is located 9 miles from Disneyland Resort. Guest rooms include kitchenettes and free Wi-Fi. Free guest parking is available.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned guest room at this motel. Featuring a bathtub or shower, the private bathrooms have free toiletries.A coin-operated laundry and vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are available on site.Dad Miller Golf Course is 5 miles from this motel. Los Angeles International Airport is 22 miles away.
- The rooms are nicely updated with new decor. It was well priced and the staff were very accommodating. There was a diner right next door.
- The room was very clean and the staff were amazing. It was only about 20 minutes away from Disneyland which is why we came, but for the price you couldn’t beat it! I love that there is a full size fridge!
- It was ok for the price. Next time i would rather pay more and stay somewhere else.
- You get what you pay for…it was decent considering the price.
- Shady people, manager appeared concerned. Where is a security guard?
Top Hotels In Hawaiian Gardens California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hawaiian Gardens California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hawaiian Gardens California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hawaiian Gardens California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!