10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hattiesburg Mississippi – Top Hotel Reviews
Hattiesburg Mississippi is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hattiesburg Mississippi. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hattiesburg Mississippi. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hattiesburg Mississippi. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hattiesburg Mississippi right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hattiesburg Mississippi with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hattiesburg Mississippi:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hattiesburg
One of our top picks in Hattiesburg.This Mississippi hotel is only one mile from the University of Southern Mississippi and 4 miles from downtown Hattiesburg. It offers a continental breakfast, on-site gym and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms include cable TV, a coffee maker and a comfortable window seat. Each is decorated in soft neutral colors with wood furniture. Select rooms at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hattiesburg offer a microwave and fridge.Guests receive a free day pass to Wesley Wellness Center, which features a full gym, indoor pool and racquet ball court. Free newspapers and a public computer station are available in the lobby.Hattiesburg Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham is a 5 minute drive from the Hattiesburg Zoo and Lake Terrace Convention Center. Pep’s Point Water Park is a 10 minute drive away.
- Rooms were really clean and comfortable. Staff was very efficient and friendly. Several great restaurants within walking distance!
- We were there for a funeral and needed to stay overnight. The property was well-maintained and clean!
- Room very clean, comfortable, and functional. Small rooms but nicely done, a good value.
- We had a complicate stay, wherein we were coordinating with multiple other guests (most of whom were with children) and the staff handled all of us extremely well – efficiently and with such wonderful courtesy.
- Great comforter on the bed, I liked the location and proximity to restaurants.
Hotel Indigo Hattiesburg
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Indigo Hattiesburg offers accommodations in Hattiesburg. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom.
No reviews yet.
Hampton Inn by Hilton Hattiesburg
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hampton Inn by Hilton Hattiesburg offers accommodations in Hattiesburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Baymont Inn and Suites – Hattiesburg
One of our best sellers in Hattiesburg! Just off Interstate 59, the Hattiesburg Baymont Inn and Suites is 2 miles from the University of Southern Mississippi. This hotel features a hot continental breakfast and an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured in the modern decorated rooms of this Hattiesburg hotel. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided.Guests can work up a sweat at the on-site fitness center or take care of business in the hotel’s business center. The Baymont Inn and Suites Hattiesburg also features meeting and banquet facilities.This hotel is a 20 minute drive from Camp Shelby and the Mississippi Armed Forces Museum. The Paul B. Johnson State Park is 18 miles away.
- The location is close to a good variety of restaurants, a few are within walking distance. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. There was a quite atmosphere and the staff was friendly.
- breakfast was lacking coffee was great ,waffle tasteless eggs dry but better than some places!
- Great value. I have stayed with them before and had excellent accommodations and service. I would definitely stay with them in the future, but select my own room in advance.
- Everything was great staff was very friendly and helpful. Felt very safe and location was great.
Typical multi-story franchise hotel. Clean and comfortable for a one night stay-over. Located close to the Interstate in a group of similarly situated hotels. It was the best value ($$$) of the bunch.
The “breakfast included” was OK… with scrambled eggs and biscuits/gravy. No bacon or sausage.
InTown Suites Hattiesburg
InTown Suites Hattiesburg offers accommodations in Hattiesburg. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.
- Facility is very run down. Towels were paper thin. No stopper for tub. first room sent to was not cleaned. Second room sent to door would not open. Will never ever go back.
- The staff was very polite and helpful. The room was very clean but the a/c unit didn’t work very well. The exterior of the property was kept very clean and inviting.
- They turned us away because we hit traffic arriving at 9:15 pm and the office apparently closes at 9. The over night man explained he couldn’t rent us the room promised as it wasn’t his job and if we wanted a room we should have arrived earlier.
- I liked that it was right in the little of Hattiesburg good location for activities and food.
The only nice thing I can say is the lady that checked me in was polite when speaking with me. However, I came at 2 and she assured me that I could check in at 3 but when we came back at 3, she had the office locked.
Also, the shower water was hot but the pressure was horrible.
Howard Johnson Hattiesburg
Howard Johnson Hattiesburg offers accommodations in Hattiesburg. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The hotel was still being renovated but it was still very comfortable, new beds! It was clean and roomy! The staff is a very nice family who would go out of their way to help in any way. I would highly recommend this place over the others.
- I liked that the property was clean, room was clean and staff was Really friendly!
- Courteous staff and clean rooms, conveniently located.
- Bed was clomfortable and seemed clean.New retro howard johnson decor had potential.
- Decent continental breakfast for the price. Friendly staff.
Candlewood Suites Hattiesburg
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Candlewood Suites Hattiesburg offers accommodations in Hattiesburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.
- The location was very quiet,but convenient to the highway.
- Location of the Candlewood Suites is great. All the employees are very nice and helpful.Tyler and Joshua were new but still did excellent customer service. Karen, the manager at the Candlewood Suites, exceeded excellent costomer, went above and beyond expectations. Thank you Karen for making our stay stress free!
- The Board games that they had at the front desk were awesome
- We booked a room online with a king bed non smoking ended up with a handicapped room. It was dirty and really hot the air never cooled it off completely.
- Friendly staff that was willing to come to my room and help me figure out the DVD player
Magnuson Hotel Hattiesburg
Offering an outdoor seasonal pool, Magnuson Hotel Hattiesburg is located in just off Interstate 49. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include ironing facilities.At Magnuson Hotel Hattiesburg you will find a 24-hour front desk. The property offers free parking and small pets are welcome.University of Southern Mississippi is located 1.7 miles from the hotel. Lake Terrace Convention Center is less than one mile from the property.
- this place was nothing like what was advertised. It was nasty and filthy, had roaches, no telephone in the room and was not able to call hotel even prior to. Would not recommend it to anyone.
- I liked the location of the property,and the cleaning staff was very friendly..
Nothing!!!!! This place is as bad as it could get. I traveled and stayed
in motels for 40 years four nights a week.This was the very worst I have
ever seen or stayed with.
- It’s clean and comfortable. Real nice in every way.
- i liked that we had a balcony to walk out onto and get some sunshine, and i liked that the room was very spacious.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hattiesburg I-59
One of our best sellers in Hattiesburg! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Quinta Inn & Suites Hattiesburg I-59 offers accommodations in Hattiesburg.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The modern decor of the king suite was lovely and the room was clean. The bed and pillows were very comfy.
- The bed was super comfy, the shower was spacious and very relaxing. Got some good rest here! Messed breakfast, because I didn’t want to get out of the bed.
- Beds were super comfy, breakfast was great, and staff was very friendly and helpful!
- As a first time traveler with our family pet, they were very friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed a great burger and beers at Mugshots Bar & Grill next door. And breakfast on property the next morning with eggs and bacon and lots to choose from. Enjoyable 1-night stay and plan to return when in the area.
- The room was very cleaned and the bed was really comfortable. Truly enjoyed my stay.
Red Lion Inn & Suites Hattiesburg
One of our top picks in Hattiesburg.Red Lion Inn & Suites Hattiesburg offers accommodations in Hattiesburg.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The place is very clean and is close to restaurants and shops. The Hattiesburg Zoo is just a short drive away.
- The bed was so soft that my wife stated that she wish she could take it home with us
- All the staff were very friendly and helpful . The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable . I will stay here again .
- Bed was super comfy. Breakfast was really good. Like the variety.
- The breakfast was delicious on Saturday. The bed was comfortable. It is located within walking distance of several great restaurants. It was a good value on the price you pay. You definitely get what you pay for.
Top Hotels In Hattiesburg Mississippi Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hattiesburg Mississippi to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hattiesburg Mississippi but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hattiesburg Mississippi. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!