10 Best Hotels To Stay In Harwich Port Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Harwich Port Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Harwich Port Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Harwich Port Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Harwich Port Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Harwich Port Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Harwich Port Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Harwich Port Massachusetts:
Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn offers accommodations in Harwich Port, just 27 miles from Provincetown. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are featured. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this inn and the area is popular for biking.Car rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for hiking. Chatham is 8 miles from Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn, and Falmouth is 27 miles from the property. Barnstable Municipal -Boardman/Polando Field Airport is 9 miles away.
- Approachable, welcoming, knowledgeable hosts. Fabulous decor. Clean, stylishly decorated large room and bathroom including accessories. Fantastic breakfasts. Surrounded by trees and gardens. Peaceful.
- Very friendly and immensely helpful hosts. What they don’t know about Cape Cod isn’t worth knowing. Bespoke breakfast everyday, meticulously prepared, served by very attentive staff and absolutely scrumptious. Room was very comfortable and homely making for a very good nights sleep. The location is fabulous and ideally placed to walk to local restaurants and bars and an evening stroll down to the local beach is a must. Basically, can’t fault anything.
- Beautiful house, Personal service, delicious breakfast, great location.
- The Inn is a great place to stay in Cape Cod. Quiet surroundings, clean rooms, tasteful. Above all the owners are very nice, involved, communicative and attentive.
- The make up flannel was a great touch and so handy for the ladies.
Wychmere Beach Club
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Wychmere Beach Club is located in Harwich Port in the region of Massachusetts. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Provincetown is 28 miles from Wychmere Beach Club, and Chatham is 6 miles from the property.
- Stunning views of water/ocean. Room was lovely. Staff was terrific.
- The rooms were fabulous with an amazing Oceanview. The staff is very pleasant everything about wychmere is top notch. You have direct access to the beach and the beach club again the staff is fabulous the food is fabulous the place is amazing
- The room that provided free coffee 24/7. The beach club was fabulous. The location and beautiful beach.
- Nice resort. Spendy but that’s to be expected given the location. Beach was beautiful. It was too early in the season for the beach house facilities to be open. Ask about the name of restaurant very close by. I forget but it had a wonderful lobster roll
This club is an exclusive property with a beautiful beach and access to loungers and chairs.
All staff were very welcoming and friendly and nothing was too much trouble.
The gym was good.
It was very peaceful and beautiful – an ideal base.
Allen Harbor Breeze Inn and Gardens
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Harwich Port in the region of Massachusetts, 27 miles from Provincetown, Allen Harbor Breeze Inn and Gardens features an outdoor pool and views of the garden.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.Chatham is 7 miles from Allen Harbor Breeze Inn and Gardens, and Falmouth is 28 miles away. Nantucket Memorial Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Excellent stay. Lovely owners – really helpful and most delicious breakfast with amazing homemade scone. Highly recommend. Thank you
- Very neatly kept family owned Facility close to eating and w/in two miles from downtown Harwichport. Owners were helpful, kind, and magnificently maintain the pool and gardens. Homemade pastries for breakfast along with cereal and yogurt. Nice and quaint.
- The dining room was cozy and inviting. Breakfast was very good,love the coffee! Pool was very private and convient. It was our anniversary , we were surprised with chocolate covered strawberries!!
- We loved everything about our stay. The hosts were wonderful – friendly, helpful and very gracious. The room was comfortable and clean. The property was well kept with beautiful gardens and a labyrinth in the back, and the location was convenient to everything yet quiet and peaceful.
- Everything from the grounds, accommodations breakfast and most of all the Innkeepers.
The Seadar Inn
One of our best sellers in Harwich Port! Seadar Inn by the Sea is on the Nantucket Sound beach, 1 miles from Harwich Port Golf Club. With free Wi-Fi and free parking on site, it is 300 feet from the coast.Rooms are homey, with carpeted floors and wooden furnishings. Each room also features a TV with cable channels, and has air conditioning.A continental breakfast is available each morning, and there is a variety of restaurants in the surrounding area and along the coast.Brooks Academy Museum is less than 2 miles from Seadar Inn. Nickerson State Park is just under 10 miles from the building.
- Classic Cape Cod architecture, warm, cosy wood interiors. Rooms simple and stylish. Loved the location- a 2-3 minute walk to the beach and 5 minutes to downtown Harwich Port. Staff were friendly and super helpful, as was the owner, Michael, who welcomed us on arrival, and was always around to answer questions.
- Great location! Small but clean and comfortable rooms. Very friendly staff.
- The bed was super comfy. Large flat screen tv. Continental breakfast was fresh and yummy.
- Great location and view. Bed very comfortable but bathroom little small. Nice continental breakfast offered. All in all would stay there again
- Nothing much to like aside from the fact that you’re only 3 minutes away from the ocean.
The Winstead Inn & Beach Resort
Located in the village of Harwich centre, this Cape Cod hotel features a seasonal heated saltwater pool and a lush garden area. The Winstead Inn, which features 15 rooms, also offers guests access to a private beach that is located 1.5 miles away at the Winstead Beach Resort property, which features 14 rooms.The Beach Resort in Harwich Port is beachfront with our guest-only private stretch of beach on Nantucket Sound. tables, chairs, loungers and umbrellas are provided at both properties.Rooms at this hotel include a cable TV and air conditioning.Guests at The Winstead Inn & Beach Resort are served daily breakfast. During the summer months, the Inn’s private cars will transport Winstead Inn guests to and from the beachfront Winstead Beach Resort.The hotel is 2 minutes’ walk from the Cape Cod Bike Rail Trail. The Freedom Cruise Line boat tour is 2 miles away.
- The room was very clean. I loved the decor, the place was very charming. Jodi was a great hostess! She made our stay very pleasant. She took pride in her breakfast, we enjoyed the breakfast and conversation.
- Breakfast was delicious and the beds were very comfortable. Great experience!
- A beautiful relaxing place, the homemade banana bread and muffins were excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for doug to help with. Beautiful views and straight onto the beach.
- The staff was great. Breakfast was good. The pool was nice although we didn’t use it. Great location near bike trails.
- Great facility, great furnishings! Extremely well maintained and clean!
Ambassador Inn and Suites
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. West Dennis Beach is 2 miles from this South Yarmouth, Massachusetts hotel, which provides free Wi-Fi in every room. Ambassador Inn and Suites features indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub and a sauna.Satellite TV with Showtime and a sitting area are included in the bright, contemporary rooms. They have a refrigerator and a coffee maker, along with a hairdryer. Guests can make free local calls.A daily continental breakfast is served at Ambassador Inn. The hotel also provides free newspapers and a business center.Bass River Marina is a 12-minute walk from this hotel. Cape Cod Maritime Museum and Hy-Line Cruises are both within a 10-minute drive of the hotel.
- That’s my second time to staying on Ambassador I go with my family to have fun on pool and the hot top but no electricity ☹️☹️ I ask for a coffee ☕️ no coffee my kids go to play on the game room evriting dory the floor is dast casting.
Fresh coffee available 24/7, USA Today available and tv in breakfast area, nice for early risers pool and hot tub perfect temperatures , sparkling clean water and long hours of availability
Continental breakfast available at 6:30 for early bird starts to your day
Location right on rt 28, good starting point for day trips but quiet
Staff was very nice. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable.
There were ample towels.
The indoor pool looked awesome but we did not use it.
- Nice and friendly staff easy location near everything. Love the pool breakfast is 👌
- It was people smoking and drinking beer at the hallways, not a safe location
Pleasant Bay Village Resort
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.5 miles from the Chatham Railroad Museum, this Massachusetts hotel features a hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool and game room. All guest rooms have private patios and free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at the Pleasant Bay Village Resort include cable TV. A fridge and work desk is provided. The bright rooms are comfortably furnished and feature floral décor.With recreational options, the Pleasant Bay Village Resort features a children’s playground and ping-pong.Laundry facilities are available for added convenience.The Chatham Lighthouse is an 8-minute drive from the motel. The Chatham Municipal Airport is 2 miles away.
- It was one of the nicest places I have stayed in on the Cape. Very peaceful and the suite had anything you could possibly want or need. But best of all were the beds and pillows. I have NEVER slept in such a comfortable bed. Wonderful experience
- Fresh flowers in the room. Plenty of counter space. Bed was comfortable. Beautiful grounds to explore.
- Beautiful grounds with lovely landscaping. Nice pool, cozy dining room for breakfast. Friendly staff. We loved our little porch off the room. Loved the location too.
- The grounds are lovely and the place was only a mile from my business conference. The room was exceptionally clean and comfortable and a private deck was a bonus.
beautiful surroundings and just incredible gardens.
the deluxe rooms have gardens and fountains out back door
The Club at Cape Cod
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. The beach is just a 5-minute walk from this Cape Cod resort. It features an indoor pool and hot tub, as well as a seasonal outdoor pool.The Club at Cape Cod includes condominiums with a kitchenette and a living room. They also have cable TV, free Wi-Fi, and a private patio with a picnic table and yard.Barbecue facilities are available at this resort. Free parking is available on site.Several bike rentals are available within 4 miles of the Club at Cape Cod. Cranberry Valley Golf Course is 3 miles away.
- The location is very nice it’s off the main Street. Nice area to walk maybe a 1/4 mile walk to the beach. Nice indoor pool and outdoor pool. Staff very helpful.
- The room was comfortable and large enough for our needs. The owners were wonderful and provided us with great tips on places to visit and eat.
- Everything was very comfortable and enjoyable – beds were so comfortable and living area was cozy and very roomy and most of all very clean – would return again with family. The staff was just great.
- My husband and I enjoyed our entire stay. The owners of the property were wonderful. They were friendly, offering ideas of where to go and where to eat! They were the type of folks that once you started talking to them, you felt you knew them forever!!
- Very accommodating staff, great location, comfortable spacious room, nice pools.
Travelodge Cape Cod Area
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Travelodge Cape Cod Area offers accommodations in West Dennis.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Nantucket Memorial Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- We were very pleased with everything; including the staff. Only thing is the Internet Access was available but not password protected was only minor issue.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room had good air conditioning.
- It was an enjoyable stay with very friendly accommodating staff. Great location with great restaurant just across the street.
- Cost effective option available for booking the day of our trip.
- Great location, lots of fun activities and restaurants close by, friendly staff and pretty good value for the price.
Chatham Seafarer Inn
Less than half a mile from Ridgevale Beach, this Chatham hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. Hardings Lighthouse is 1 miles away and Cockle Cove Beach is a 15-minute walk from the property.Cable TV is featured in each room at Chatham Seafarer. Showcasing hardwood floors and large windows, all bright rooms include a fridge. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Guests at the Seafarer Chatham can relax poolside on the terrace, where there are lounge chairs provided. There are also BBQ facilities for enjoying the outdoors. Freshly brewed tea and coffee is available for free at the front desk.Red River Beach is 2 miles from this hotel. Home of the Cape Cod’s baseball team, the Anglers, Veterans Field is a 5-minute drive away.
- Beautifully decorated and clean room. Easy parking right out front. Great bakery right across the street.
- Needs a proper walkway from rear units to the office, but still a nice, clean, comfortable place to stay.
- Beds in our room (two queens) were very comfortable.
- The people were very friendly and the rooms and grounds were very clean. It was also nice to not be in “the thick of it”.
- Went for our honeymoon, was better then the pictures
Top Hotels In Harwich Port Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Harwich Port Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Harwich Port Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Harwich Port Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!