10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hartford Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
Hartford Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hartford Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hartford Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hartford Connecticut. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hartford Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hartford Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hartford Connecticut:
Candlewood Suites – Hartford Downtown
Located in Hartford, 25 miles from Waterbury, Candlewood Suites – Hartford Downtown features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manchester is 8 miles from Candlewood Suites – Hartford Downtown, and Enfield is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Hartford, 24 miles from Waterbury, The Goodwin features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Manchester is 8 miles from The Goodwin , and Enfield is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was okay. Croissant and bagels boiled eggs. The man working there in the morning was so lovely. All of the staff were great. We had an amazing stay. It’s very central to a lot of bars and venues. Amazing decor. Very comfortable
- The room was beautiful and the staff was super friendly.
- The bed was very comfy! The room was really nice and it was great getting 2 bathrobes since there were 2 guests.
- Beautifully appointed with some really neat features. White boards on the wall to sign in on where fun. Close to great restaurants and amenities. Rooms were beautiful and so comfortable- loved it
I liked Manny the valet car park guy. Gave great welcome and continued service with a smile.
I liked Janine the breakfast manager. Lovely and hospitable.
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Hartford Downtown
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Hartford Downtown offers accommodations in Hartford.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterbury is 24 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS Hartford Downtown, and Manchester is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 12 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Hartford Downtown.
- The hotel was better than I had expected. I was checked in immediately when I arrived, the room was nice, spacious and cosy, the location of the hotel is just great (right opposite the train/bus station, some 10-15 minutes walk to the Downtown) and it was very quiet there. So a very good choice for a shorter or longer stay in Hartford.
- the location is great, perfect for business travrl overnight
- It was 3 minutes walk from the bus station , it was nice and clean.
- It was near the free shuttle and a good restaurant for
- we know the staff very well having stayed there often, they do a good job.
Radisson Hotel Hartford
Radisson Hotel Hartford offers accommodations in Hartford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Waterbury is 24 miles from C Plaza Hartford Downtown, and Manchester is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
The business center is great.
The staff is very hospitable and eager to help.
- i love the customer service, down to the manager was attentive and nice. I was there for a wedding and needed to stay over the check out time, an extra 2 hours, and I was able to do so with no problems and no extra fees. Thank You for that Radisson !
- Loved the staff and how they took cared of my whole party and responded to our rescuers in a timely manor
Arrived late at night.. left after breakfast the next morning.. the hotel needs to renovate its bleak decor.
- I have a booking from booking .com Agency but no show any my booking information on this hotel. The hotel staff ask me to walk in book directly from him. Suppose he need to help me more to check that time is almost 4am. I just very tire and give the Cradit card to walk in pay. My bank show me have 2 rooms payments from this hotel. But I just stay in 1 night and just 5 hrs. I leave hotel to my son’s school at 9:30am. Please help me check again and refund 1 night room fee to me. Tnx! I will back and arrival Hong Kong at Wednesday. Please reply me all by email. Thanks you so much!
Best Western Hartford Hotel and Suites
One of our top picks in Hartford.Providing free shuttle service to Hartford attractions, including the Convention Center, this hotel features access to major freeways. Free WiFi is offered and free on-site parking is available.All guest rooms include a microwave, refrigerator and cable TV.Guests at the Hartford Best Western Hotel and Suites can start the day with a free breakfast or with an energizing workout in the on-site fitness centre. The hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Best Western Hartford Hotel and Suites is 3.4 miles from downtown Hartford while the Mark Twain House & Museum is 5.2 miles away. Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun Casinos are located within 49.7 miles of the property.
- Very nice staff. Convenient seafood restaurant next door. Rooms were clean. As I was there for a SSA hearing, having the shuttle taking me too and from down town was Great. I would stay again.
- King room very spacious, modern, comfy bed, excellent breakfast.
- Comfortable beds and pillows. Love the fridge microwave and kuerig in room. Check in lady was sweet and informative. Breakfast was perfect. So nice to have breakfast ready and waiting before an early college visit. Liked king bed for parents and fold out sofa for our teenage son.
There are good things and bad things about this hotel. I would maybe go there again, if I didn’t have a better option.
Good things: the bed is comfortable, the shower is decent, the heater and the fan worked very well, the furniture and style of the room is very nice (“sober”, I would say). Also, there is a coffee machine with coffee included. Parking is easy and included. So, these good things are really good things.
- The room was nice but not what i saw in the picture
This Hartford hotel is connected to the XL Center Entertainment Complex. The hotel features an area shuttle and provides free Wi-Fi and an MP3 docking station in every room.Hilton Hartford rooms include a coffee maker and free weekday newspaper. The rooms are equipped with cable TV and seating area.Guests at the Hartford Hilton can dine at M&M’s restaurant, which features American cuisine. The hotel also features Element 315, which is a lounge featuring cocktails.The Hartford Hilton is features an indoor pool and gym. The hotel also offers a business center.The Hilton Hartford is off Interstate 91 and Interstate 84. The hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bushnell Park. The University of Hartford is 2 miles from the hotel.
- Nice beds clean bathroom room service was great was close to the bars and clubs nice banquet facility also
- I spoke to them about they charge me more to stay on the 18th floor for a floor with a club room that is closed on the weekends and they will not get my money back I couldn’t enjoy the pool or the Jacuzzi a lot of kids running around and getting into the Jacuzzi
- I love staying there because the people are so garsh darn nice its crazy. Stayed news years eve and from our window we seen fireworks right there out the window. Awsome.
- Convenient to all the facilities downtown and major roads
- The shower head was AWESOME!!!!! I took a picture of it and am going to Google it for purchase. I must have it. Best shower I’ve had in ages.
Residence Inn by Marriott Hartford Downtown
Residence Inn by Marriott Hartford Downtown offers accommodations in Hartford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Waterbury is 24 miles from Residence Inn Hartford CT, and Manchester is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- loved it! It was perfect the 2 bedroom suite was awesome. I will book room 325 again anytime
- The only thing that went wrong was breakfast every thing was lukewarm and only one staff person working that day . She was going crazy getting every that everyone kept asking for.
- EVERYTHING WAS EXCELLENT AND TATIANA IN FRONT DESK WAS VERY HELPFUL AND SHE IS AWESOME
- The way that everything was set up the staff was excellent very caring and their company that’s the best way they can
- Clean, spacious rooms. Close to the convention center.
Days Inn Hartford
Across from the Hartford-Brainard Airport, this Days Inn Hartford is a 6 minute drive from the Connecticut Convention Center and Trinity College is 3 miles away. Guests can enjoy a newspaper and a continental breakfast each morning.The rooms at the Hartford Days Inn include a cable TV, microwave and refrigerator. There is also a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The king room also features a sofa in the sitting area.The hotel offers guests an on-site fitness center and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.The XL Center is an 8 minute drive from the hotel and the Hartford Stage Company is 3 miles away.
- Room was nice, mostly had been updated. Front desk clerk was extremely friendly.
- Nicely remodeled rooms – especially at this star level. Very comfortable beds. The rooms themselves seemed like 2 – 2 1/2 star rooms.
- The room was well kept and the Hotel didn’t have the typical Hotel smell. The breakfast was better than what I thought it would be and I liked the ease of check-in. We arrived late and they were still able to accommodate us.
Finding a hotel on Trivago was easy. Finding this hotel when we arrived was a bit tricky. Signage was not very clear from the road. Best Western was faster to see. Thank God for Google.
Liked the upgrade of the new flooring.
The most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in !
Updated bathroom which was very good.
Super 8 Hartford/Windsor
This hotel is 7 minutes from downtown Hartford, Connecticut and Keney Golf Course. It serves a daily continental breakfast and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Super 8 Hartford/Windsor. Decorated with warm colors and carpeted floors, all rooms include a work desk and hairdryer.Fax services are offered at the 24/7 front desk. Hartford Super 8 also has free on-site parking.Hartford Civic Center is just 1.8 miles from the hotel. The University of Hartford is 4.5 miles away.
The only thing I liked was the hot water and the waffles
Everything was broken and it smelled like old attic it was disgusting the shower bottom had mold and the mini fridge didn’t even work smh the drawers were broken and the beds uncomfortable
- The location was great just besides the freeway. However, the front desk staff was not too friendly.
- The facilities smelt good. There was a nice air fresher throughout that kept the place smelling fresh & floral. Staff gave me an extended checkout time & the location was good.
- Dont drink coffee qnd didnt stay long enough for breakfast
- No eggs. Thats not breakfast. No protein at all. Did not have breakfast.
- The only thing I liked was the hot water and the waffles
Hartford Marriott Downtown
Located in Hartford, 24 miles from Waterbury, Hartford Marriott Downtown features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Manchester is 8 miles from Marriott Dwntown Hartford, and Enfield is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 12 miles from Hartford Marriott Downtown.
- Rooms clean, comfortable bed, friendly and helpful staff.
- Location was good for New Years activities. Pool was great for the kids. Room was comfortable.
- The bed was incredibly comfortable. Location was nice, Hartford on the weekend is kinda of lame but the city is pretty and the hotel is walking distance from new restaurants and the wonderful art museum.
- Very clean and spacious with a great view of the city. Pretty quiet at night as well.
VIVO Restaurant was EXCELLENT ! Food was expertly prepared, very well presented, and best of all was Delicious!
We will Definitely pay a return Visit! 🙂
Top Hotels In Hartford Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hartford Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hartford Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hartford Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!