10 Best Hotels To Stay In Harrisburg Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Harrisburg Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Harrisburg Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Harrisburg Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Harrisburg Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Harrisburg Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Harrisburg Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Harrisburg Utah:
Days Inn Hurricane / Zion National Park Area
One of our best sellers in Hurricane! This Utah hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. Days Inn Hurricane is 6 miles from Sand Hollow State Park.The rooms provide seating areas and hairdryers. They also include microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers.Days Inn Hurricane/Zion National Park Area serves breakfast and provides guests with a business center. It also has a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.Quail Creek State Park is 5 miles from Hurricane Days Inn. The hotel is 25 miles from Zion National Park.
- Loved the waffles for breakfast. Wish there was a few more options for low calorie or low carb options.
- They say free breakfast and all they had was waffles and dry cereal.
- I lived the pool nice and warm and really like the staff very nice
- The friendliness of the staff he remembered me from the time before . The pool felt Relly nice it was warm I will come back to this location
- I was happy with the cost of the facility, It could of been a little cleaner however it was not all that bad.
Quality Inn Zion
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Zion offers accommodations in Hurricane, just 14 miles from St. George.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- A very nice hotel with upscale amenities. The whole area including the rooms were very clean. The staff is very friendly. The hot breakfast left nothing to be desired. The pool and hot tub were both heated and very clean. Unfortunately, our road trip did not allow us to stay longer than one night, otherwise we would have stayed longer in the beautiful hotel.
- Super friendly staff!! Great location and breakfast! Would definitely recommend!
- The bed was very comfortable! The waffles were tasty. The breakfast room was kept clean and well stocked. They served the best breakfast sausage we have eaten on our extended trip and the sausage and eggs were served at a nice temperature. The staff was very friendly and accepted a recommendation.
- Excellent. Good room, good breakfast. Very pleasant staff.
- The breakfast was great and the beds comfortable. The location was close enough to Zion National Park (30 minutes) but also close to St George (20 minutes) that had plenty of food options. It was a quiet and private hotel.
Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Washington-North Saint George
This hotel in Washington, Utah is an hours’ drive from Zion National Park. It features rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and the lodge-style lobby boasts Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired décor.Decorated in soft colors, each room includes a microwave, refrigerator and work desk. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are provided and select rooms boast a fireplace or jetted bathtub.A 24-hour gym and an outdoor pool are on site at the Holiday Inn Express Hotels & Suites Washington-North Saint George. Guests can enjoy scenic views of the Red Rock Mountains and a daily hot breakfast.Washington Holiday Inn Express is a 10-minute drive from Zion Factory Outlet stores Dinosaur Museum and Discovery Site. Dixie State College of Utah is 9.3 miles away.
- I enjoyed watching the process of their pancake making machine. Room was very spacious. Great location if you’re traveling from Zion National Park.
- food selection was good and breakfast room was large
- Only one restaurant in the area but very new business area, easy place to drive to Zion NP
- Breakfast was a good variety. Bed was comfortable. Staff was friendly and accommodating with any of our needs.
- I like the atmosphere it’s a beautiful spot. It was halfway to our destination.
Hurricane Wingate at Zion
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hurricane Wingate at Zion offers accommodations in Hurricane, just 16 miles from St. George. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. George Municipal Airport is 15 miles away.
- Seriously this was such a great hotel. From the moment you walk in. So clean and beautiful. The room felt like we were the first to stay. Bathroom was amazing and the shower was the bomb. The hot breakfast was amazing. Scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, juice, cereal and many pastries.
When checking in you need to give people info on the TV – it takes some time to figure it out. Expecislly older guests.
We had a great time.
- We had a very pleasant stay at your facility in Hurricane, Utah. The room was great and the breakfast was very good.
- the price for what i received was very fair. I definitely will stay again at your facilities.
- Really really nice place, very clean and friendly staff. Comfy bed!
Econo Lodge Hurricane – Zion National Park Area
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Econo Lodge Hurricane – Zion National Park Area offers accommodations in Hurricane, just 17 miles from St. George.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Room was clean and comfortable parking was at room on ground floor tv ,fridge microwave coffee maker in room with hair dryer.. not extravagant but decent
- Clean and comfortable,good location,for a value price. Friendly,helpful staff.
- The room was extra clean and had plenty of items like soap, towels,lotion,etc
Super friendly staff at reception
Clean, comfortable nice bed
Next to diner and food options
Value for money
Will definitely stay here again and highly recommended to anyone going to sion National Park
- Way nice and affordable also it was very roomy. Breakfast was so good.
Best Western Plus Zion West
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Plus Zion West is located in La Verkin in the region of Utah, just 19 miles from St. George. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Springdale is 15 miles from Best Western Plus Zion West, and Hurricane is 2.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 18 miles from Best Western Plus Zion West.
The staff was very nice and helpful with any questions I had.
The room had a fridge and microwave.
It is nice to know that next time we go there we can bring our dog,instead of finding him a babysitter.
- chocolate chip cookies, comfortable bed, clean bathroom, spacious rooms, breakfast, price
- Staff was great & responded well to things that came up from other disruptive guests.
- The rooms were super clean and very accommodating staff…
- Great location, close to Zion National Park. The hotel was very nice, great little coffee shop right next to the hotel. The price was very reasonable, and I would highly recommend anyone to stay here.
- The staff was very nice and helpful with any questions I had.
La Quinta Inn & Suites La Verkin-Gateway to Zion
La Quinta Inn & Suites La Verkin-Gateway to Zion is located in La Verkin, 19 miles from St. George and 15 miles from Springdale.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was better than many other hotels I have been visiting.
- Enjoy comfortable and modern hotel. Brand new laundry machines to use.
- Everything was exceptionally great – certainly best place we stayed in during our 2-week trip in the US south-west. This was perhaps the only location offering the outdoor swimming pool in February. Breakfast has a great variety of meals.
- Clean and New, quite and peaceful..great breakfast..
- They allow dogs, it’s brand new, great breakfast, and the price is good. Excellent staff also.
Comfort Inn Saint George North
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Saint George North offers accommodations in St. George.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.St. George Municipal Airport is 7 miles away.
- Liked the cleanliness of the room. The bed was good. The breakfast was good as wells as the location. Also liked the cookies in the reception area as well as the lime or lemon water.
- Great continental breakfast, comfy bed and nice indoor pool for a great value.
- Very clean, plenty of room, lots of pillows…soft to firm. Good breakfast. We had never stayed at a Comfort Inn before. It will now be one of our first choices.
- Very nice property. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Room was clean and even smelled pleasant! Great price too!!
- We were extremely happy when one of the staff, Neyda, allowed us to move to the 4th Floor from the second floor. We were there for a week for a competition and needed a place that truly was quiet. The second floor was noisey both from the celling, next door quest, and outside running on the floor. When we checked in, we asked for a quiet room and the staff person assured us the second floor was fine…Wrong.
Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs
Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs offers accommodations in Washington.Each room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. George is 3.6 miles from Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs, and Springdale is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St. George Municipal Airport, 7 miles from Quality Inn I-15 Red Cliffs.
- On the plus side a handicap parking space was conveniently located near the room
- Breakfast was fair. Outdoor pool was cold. But everything else was great!
- Breakfast was a full breakfast not just cereal and fruit. Thanks!
- Breakfast, pool, room was clean, we found a good deal so price was good.
Sheets was dirty and appear was not changed from previous occupant.
No water in the shower. Good thing we only have to stay one night and we have another room so we did not want to be bothered and be pestered to transfer room or have someone come and fix it. But that was very poor of having a room with a broken shower after a long sweaty day sight seeing. I will not recommend this place to anybody I know.
Ramada St. George
One of our top picks in St. George.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Ramada St. George offers accommodations in St. George, just 1.4 miles from St. George Temple.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. George Municipal Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Great location. Clean and comfortable. Heater/air conditioner was quiet and worked well.
- ADA room had accessible shower. Room included refrigerator, microwave., coffee and tea maker. They have extra blankets. Desk is always open. Have small snack store. Very convenient location.
- It’s close to freeway. Staff was great-accommodating.
- Great beds! Super clean. Front desk guy was very friendly and fast.
- Location is great. The staff is friendly and professional in appearance and manors. Things are kept clean and in good repair.
Top Hotels In Harrisburg Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Harrisburg Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Harrisburg Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Harrisburg Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!