10 Best Hotels To Stay In Harrington Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Harrington Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Harrington Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Harrington Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Harrington Prince Edward Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Harrington Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Harrington Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Harrington Prince Edward Island:
Island Life Cottages
Located in Brackley Beach, 7 miles from Rustico, Island Life Cottages features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.A TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 9 miles from Island Life Cottages.
- I liked talking to the owner/Manager HE sounds very gentle and willing to please to help your stay very easy.
- Older property that seems well enough maintained. I only booked as a convenient and low cost place to sleep and then visit family from. Other cottages there and did not visit those to look at but assume they were similar. Far from upscale but served purpose. You get what you pay for (:-)
- Quaint little cottages with two queen size comfy beds. Cozy and exceptionally clean. Friendly staff and close to Brackley Beach. Wish we could have stayed longer !
- The owners were amazing! We arrived with our party of 8 and originally rented two of their smaller cabins, which were a little rustic, quaint…but way too small for my family of 6. I told the owner it was too small and he moved us into a gorgeous house on the property with 5 bedrooms, laundry, kitchen, two bathrooms…it was heavenly! He was so quick to accommodate and they were so friendly! Any questions we had, they were all eager to help! It was a neat little resort with a pool and a few farm friends for the kids!
- The cottage was completely renovated in May. We had a large group of 8 in our party. This cottage was perfect for our purpose of exploring the island
Shaw’s Hotel & Cottages
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Shaw’s Hotel & Cottages offers accommodations in Brackley Beach, just 5 miles from Rustico. The inn has a playground and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 10 miles from Shaw’s Hotel & Cottages.
- Wonderful vacation property. Easy walk to the beach.
- Rustic cottage with everything you could want or need!!
- Loved the food! Amazing free breakfast. The grounds were beautiful!
- Fresh, flakey, made-in-house croissants and delicious cinnamon rolls for breakfast. The evening dining was excellent and delicious – I had the chicken supreme and my husband had the veggie trio and there was a delightful amuse bouche with baked mussels and an aioli sauce – yum. Service was impeccable – at all times. Our room/suite/apartments was in the oldest wing of the place – an historic site – with all the mod-cons and some lovely antique touches such as 70-year-old books, photos, a chaise longue, etc. We had a private entrance so although we were attached to the house, we were on our own and able to come and go without bothering anyone else. The grounds were immaculate and gorgeous, so close to the beach and National Park.
- Location was good for what we were wanting. The property was nice to stroll around. Staff was friendly all around.
Brackley Beach Northwinds
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Brackley Beach Northwinds is located in Brackley Beach in the region of Prince Edward Island, just 5 miles from Rustico. The inn has a playground and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is business center, ticket service and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The room on the corner was good as we got a lot of light from all round . Great for the two of us for lipreading as we both need that plus our hearing aids. Closed captions on the TV were tuned in by a female member of staff.
- The location of this property is very close to an event I attend on the north shore. It is a family owned business and I would recommend unconditionally.
- The bed was comfy, the breakfast was great and the room size was great. Loved the full sized fridge and stove.
- Very quiet and clean property, staff extremely friendly and helpful.
- Friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms. Good breakfast.
Brackley Country Inn
Located just 5 minutes from Prince Edward Island National Park, the country-themed Brackley inn features an outdoor picnic and play area. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the inn.A cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in the decorative wood suites of the Brackley Country Inn. Some have a fireplace and a spa bath.A children’s play area and barbeque facilities are located at the Brackley Inn. Guests can also enjoy the on-site drive-in with surcharge.The Brackley Country Inn is 14.9 miles from Cavendish, home of Anne of Green Gables. The Dunes Studio Gallery is 2 minutes away.
- The staff helped me to find my pair of glasses every corner. All of them are very kind.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. There were willing to help you locate/access what you needed. The room was the perfect place to rest after a day at Brackley Beach and a night at the Drive-In (on the same property).
- Room was very nice and the drive in theatre behind the motel was a bonus!
- The dog Savy who greeted us and the use if the BBQ. They also let us check in early and gave us extra towels.
- The inn is located on a busy road but is quiet at night. It is within short driving distance of lovely beach at Brackley and about 15 minutes from Charlottetown. Facilities in room were very good and bed very comfortable. Very private, staff friendly.
Comfort Inn Charlottetown
This non-smoking hotel is a 15-minute drive from historic downtown Charlottetown. Renovated in October 2013, the hotel has free Wi-Fi, a daily hot breakfast and free on-site parking.Comfort Inn Charlottetown features a TV with cable channels and a coffee maker in every guest room. The rooms are also equipped with ironing facilities and a hairdryer.Each morning, guests can enjoy a hot breakfast consisting of eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, cereal, yogurt, breads, fruit and coffee or tea. It can also be enjoyed in the privacy of your room upon request.A business center and free coffee are available at the pet-friendly Charlottetown Comfort Inn. The hotel also features a 24-hour front desk.Founders Hall historic site is a 15-minute drive from the Comfort Inn in Charlottetown. The University of Prince Edward Island is less than 6 miles away.
- We had a great stay,staff were very friendly and Courteously.great rec
- breakfast was good, room was ok and confy. close to mall and dowtown .
- Very nice comfortable room. Location was great because it was walking distance to shopping and restaurants and just a short drive to the city centre.
- Bed and pillows were great, room was clean, breakfast was great,
- Staff were effecient and helpful. Room was very nice.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dutch Inn offers accommodations in Cornwall. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rustico is 12 miles from Dutch Inn, and Charlottetown is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from Dutch Inn.
- Very good stay and very good value! I would certainly stay at Dutch Inn again!
- Room was 68 dollars they wanted a 300 dollar deposit .we canacelled at front desk
- The place was spotless, they’ve just taken over what was a Howard Johnson, so you can see that they are still very much updating, but great value, exceptionally clean, good continental breakfast included.
- Very good wifi connection in the reception area. Good breakfast and room.
- The only enjoyment from staying there was the indoor pool and sauna. My grandkids enjoyed the pool and going in the Sauna after swimming. That is the only thing positive I have to say.
Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.Charlottetown Inn & Conference Centre is located in Charlottetown, just 15 miles from Rustico.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Perfect location for no frills business trip to Charlottetown. 7 min walk from city centre and great continental breakfast for those on the run.
The breakfast was awesome, lots of hot food choices.
We could walk from the hotel to the downtown area in under 10 minutes.
- The beds are comfortable the room was nice and quiet the breakfast was excellent! Very clean! Not far from shopping and entertainment and restaurants.
- The service makes all the difference. Full breakfast. Soft bed. Very clean place. Stuff extra helpful
- It was all good and the tunnel to bfast was a nice plus.
The Sonata Inn
The Sonata Inn is located in the Historic Charlottetown Waterfront neighborhood in Charlottetown, just 15 miles from Rustico.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from The Sonata Inn.
- it was all lovely, especially the staff and I loved the Christmas decorations
- Loverly old house now made into a hotel right in the most beautiful part of Charlottetown. Was visiting friends who lacked a spare room so found this place and when I gave them the address they said could not have got a better area, I agree. Staff where all welcoming and super helpful finding me anything I needed. Rooms large and yet still offering character, and the whole place felt like a great house with your own private room. Hope to visit my friends again and when I do will stay here again.
- The staff were charming and made us very welcome. The room was clean and comfortable . The location was very close to the major attractions of Charlottetown.
- The staff was amazing! We arrived very late and were welcomed with a smile! Everyone we dealt with was a dear! We loved the room, the guest laundry, and the location. Breakfast was exquisite!
- Wonderful historic home in wonderful historical Charlottetown quarters, staff very helpful and friendly, breakfast buffet, some item individually freshly prepared every morning, quiet and peaceful back garden under old trees, quiet location, yet waterfront, Victoriy Pk and town center, all minutes away on foot. Surely to be recommended!
One of our top picks in Charlottetown.Located in Charlottetown, 13 miles from Rustico, Rodd Royalty features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 1.9 miles from Rodd Royalty.
- That when we first checked in and came up stairs. Not even 10 minutes into us being there we got a call from front desk to see how we like the room. It was AMAZING. I’ve never had that happen before.
- Everything was good. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
- It was all good the staff were more than accommodating friendly and professional. Actually they brighten place up as the facility is 40 plus years old. I have no hesitations I will stay there again
- I loved all of it, the complimentary breakfast was even better than we expected. It was a hot and cold breakfast buffet. The staff was super friendly and made it all really easy.
- Staff were super friendly & helpful. Restaurant right in hotel so we didn’t have to venture out on a very cold night for dinner. Close to airport. Clean & quiet room.
This elegant hotel in Charlottetown built in 1931 features marble floors and vaulted ceilings. Charlottetown Harbour can be seen from the rooftop garden. Warmly decorated rooms features a flat-screen TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in the guest rooms at Rodd Charlottetown. A fridge and coffee-making facilities are provided in the rooms. Each room has dark wood furniture.Chambers Restaurant & Bar serves seafood and beef for lunch and dinner. A variety of wine is offered. The hotel has a seasonal dinner theater.Confederation Centre Art Gallery is 1,150 feet from Charlottetown Rodd Hotel. The University of Prince Edward Island is a 5 minute drive away.An indoor pool and hot tub are available at the hotel. Guests can exercise in the fitness center or work in the business center with fax and photocopying services.
- I loved the “step back in time” part of this hotel, lots of history here. I also loved the location, easy quick walk to everything I needed.
The location was perfect and the old building gave the hotel a character
The staff were extra friendly
Wifi service was free and amazing
Breakfast options offered were good and pancakes were yummy
- The bed was the most comfortable that I’ve slept in at a hotel…Room service was fast, efficient and delicious! Beautiful views of the city from the rooms! Architecture was stunning! It felt like we taken back in time with the beautiful wood work!
- Staff was wonderful. Breakfast was delicious. Overall a great place to stay.
- We were there for a wedding, the wedding itself and reception all in one place, very convenient
Top Hotels In Harrington Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Harrington Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Harrington Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Harrington Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!