10 Best Hotels To Stay In Harriman New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Harriman New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Harriman New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Harriman New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Harriman New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Harriman New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Harriman New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Harriman New York State:
Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury offers accommodations in Central Valley, just 24 miles from Palisades.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.New Paltz is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Harriman, and White Plains is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 28 miles from Hampton Inn Harriman Woodbury.
- Bed was super soft , almost fell asleep the second i laid on it .
- Free coffee 24/7 clean friendly staff and near the outlet
- Friendly and efficient staff, clean well furnished, comfortable hotel.
- Well positioned if you are up for some outlet shopping.. Ideal location
- Extremely close to the Outlets, which was main purpose.
Sleep Inn & Suites Monroe – Woodbury
Located in Monroe, 28 miles from Palisades, Sleep Inn & Suites Monroe – Woodbury features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.New Paltz is 27 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Monroe Woodbury, and Poughkeepsie is 28 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Overlook Lodge at Bear Mountain
Located in the Bear Mountain State Park in the Hudson Valley, this property overlooks the Hudson River and the Hessian Lake. It has on-site dining.Rooms at the Overlook Lodge at Bear Mountain feature wooden furnishings and rustic décor. They have large windows and include a seating area with a cable TV. Some rooms are located at the Stone Cottage.In the morning, the continental breakfast included in the daily amenity fee is served in the historic Bear Mountain Inn. 1915 & Blue Roof Tapas Bar is open daily for the breakfast buffet and dinner and the Hiker’s Café is open daily for lunch.Bear Mountain Overlook Lodge guests can play a game on the basketball court, or take a hike through the woodlands. The lodge also includes a seasonal ice skating rink, a seasonal pool, a merry-go-round and a Trailside Zoo. It offers 24-hour front desk service.The lodge is located in Bear Mountain State Park, 51.4 miles north of New York City. The United States Military Academy at West Point is 4.7 miles. Woodbury Common Premium Outlets are 10.5 miles away.
- The Inn is in a beautiful location, and the buffet breakfast was fantastic.
- Main lodge was very impressive. Attended a wedding and reception. Venue room was very nice, both cocktail hour and dinner was very good.
- The bed was broken. The facility was dirty and did not have any staff at night.
- Bed was super comfy and room was clean. Lodge is very secluded, Beautiful location. The staff were all very friendly.
- It was very family friendly. Great place for a getaway especially during weekdays since you don’t have crowds. Pet friendly though we didn’t bring our dog on our stay. The only problem I had was that the ac was out on my first night there and they ran out of fans. It was hot even with the windows open. Other than that we had a great time and my kids loved it.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester
Located off Route 6 in the Hudson Valley, this Chester hotel features an indoor pool and jacuzzi, on-site gym, and rooms with kitchenettes.The Chester Holiday Inn Express offers rooms with pay-per-view TV and free Wi-Fi. A work desk and coffee maker are also provided.A business center is part of this pet-friendly Chester hotel. A continental breakfast is served daily and laundry facilities are available.The Goose Pond Mountain State Park is 5 minutes from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chester. Goshen, New York is 7.2 miles from the hotel.
- Loved the pool and breakfast. Shortcut exit to my car. Clean and spacious room.
- Very nice breakfast. Room was clean and was what I expected. Also, the hotel is within walking distance of a couple of fast food restaurants
- Bed comfortable, large bathroom,clean rugs, great coffee & breakfast
- Rooms & bathrooms were very clean, hotel was not noisy, and staff was always ready/willing to assist. Also, breakfast was included.
- Good complimentary breakfest. Easy to access with car. Good location, if you going to Woodbury Outlet. Complimentary snack avaible. In-side pool. Free parking. Nice staff.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Point-Fort Montgomery
This Fort Montgomery hotel is a 5 minute drive from West Point Military Academy. The hotel offers an indoor pool and sauna. The rooms come with free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Point-Fort Montgomery feature cable TV and a work desk. The rooms have a coffee maker.The Holiday Inn Express West Point provides guests with a daily buffet breakfast. After breakfast guests can work out in the gym or work in the business center.The Fort Montgomery Holiday Inn Express is a 5 minute drive from Bear Mountain State Park, which is on the Hudson River. The West Point Museum is 3 miles from the hotel.
- Cleanliness, newness, great/friendly staff, good value, good breakfast, appreciated turkey sausage option.
- Room was extremely clean and the staff was very friendly.
- employees were very heplful, breakfast was good. The room was very comfortable. Large shower, indoor pool, sauna.
- Staff is the best I have ever encountered at a hotel of this type
- The TV was excellent – very sharp image. Bed was very comfortable. Appreciated that outlets were incorporated into the lamp base and switches were easy to find. Nice variety of options for the breakfast buffet.
The Thayer Hotel
This hotel is located at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and overlooks the Hudson River. The historic hotel has gourmet dining and a rooftop bar.The property’s 151 guest rooms and suites include 2 magnificent Presidential Suites and 22 Executive Suites. They include an iPod docking station and a flat-screen cable TV. All rooms include a coffee maker and work desk.MacArthur’s Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. General Patton’s Tavern lounge and Zulu Time Rooftop bar are also available on-site. The Thayer Hotel also offers 10 elegant event venues for meetings, weddings and special events. Free access to a fitness center is provided. Parking at the property is free.Located nearby many exciting Hudson River valley attractions including golf, river cruises, hiking and skiing, the Brotherhood Winery and Woodbury Commons Premium Outlet Mall are both a 25-minute drive from the hotel. West Point Golf Course is 5 miles away.
- The bed was super comfy and the bathroom was like a spa.
- The continental breakfast was exceptional; but my favorite aspect of the stay was the views from the roof top and the bar. The entire Thayer staff were helpful and courteous.
- Always enjoy visiting West Point and USMA. Location is beautiful and historic. The Thayer is a big part of that beauty and history.
- Amazing castle in an army area where you feel like you are on a historical location ( or movie set). The view is breathtaking, we liked the bar and the restaurant food was delicious, the room was spacious and lots of light. Sounds of the train gave it a nice little atmosphere!
- Brunch was not as extensive as it should be for the price.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Peekskill-Lower Hudson Valley
Featuring an indoor pool and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Peekskill-Lower Hudson Valley features free Wi-Fi. Paramount Center for the Arts is 2 miles away.Each room features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a refrigerator. The private bathrooms also include a bathtub or shower.Guests at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Peekskill-Lower Hudson Valley are provided 24-hour front desk assistance and free parking.Peekskill Museum is less than 2 miles away. Riverfront Green Park is a 5-minute drive away.
- Nice facility, right on the river, close to town by car.
- The room was bigger then expected. Very clean and comfortable.
- The coffee machine was broken in my room and the light up mirror was broken as well
- I love how close it was to the job site and the train station. On our day off we walked to the train station and went into NYC. We ad a great time.
- Location, decent breakfast, free 24 hr coffee, tea, hot chocolate and water. Free parking
Inn on the Hudson
This inn features free Wi-Fi and non-smoking rooms with a modern decor. The Riverfront Green Park is a 3-minute drive from the property. United States Military Academy at West Point is 10 miles away.The rooms at the Hudson Inn include plush bedding, a work desk and flat-screen cable TV.Continental breakfast is served each morning. The on-site restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Outdoor dining is available seasonally.Guests can relax on the gazebo or swim in the seasonal outdoor pool overlooking the Hudson River. Fax and copying services are also available.Shopping and dining are a 5-minute drive from the Inn on the Hudson. The Paramount Theater Hudson Valley venue is a 3-minute drive from the inn. New York City is 30 miles away.
- The bed was not comfortable. The breakfast were stale muffins and fruit in a bowl that tasted horrible. Of course you can always buy your breakfast for 25$
- Breakfast sandwich was very good and filling. Great price too.
- WiFi was good and they gave you a piece of paper with all the info and password.
- The staff was extremely helpful and the view was breathtaking
- They were able to accommodate me for early arrival. Greatly appreciated
Homewood Suites by Hilton Newburgh-Stewart Airport
The hotel offers ideal accommodations for anyone traveling to the New Windsor, New York area. The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Newburgh-Stewart Airport hotel is located within Stewart International Airport, 2 minutes from the main terminal, and with easy access to and from I-84 and I-87 (New York State Thruway) in New Windsor, New York.If you’re traveling to the New Windsor area on business, the Homewood Suites Newburgh-Stewart Airport hotel will place you in close proximity to various businesses and corporations.
- hot breakfast was good, convenient to the airport and rooms well stocked
- Excellent breakfast and afternoon cocktail reception was almost a complete dinner.
- I loved the size of the room and the cleanliness. I also love the fact they have different activities mostly every night that offer some type of meal.
The room is very spacious, it was clean.
- Very convenient for the airport and shopping at Woodbury common. The rooms were spacious with a super king bed that was very comfortable.
Comfort Inn and Suites Goshen
Located near Route 17, this hotel is just a 3-minute drive away from Good Time Park. It features an outdoor swimming pool, and every accommodation is equipped with free Wi-Fi.Comfort Inn and Suites Goshen provides a cable TV in each room. The air-conditioned rooms feature carpeted floors and include a coffee maker. Some rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.A continental breakfast is offered daily at the Goshen Comfort Inn and Suites. There is an on-site fitness center and a business center with fax. Laundry services are also available for guest convenience.Middletown is a 13-minute drive, and Orange County Airport is an 18-minute drive from the hotel. The United States Military Academy at West Point is 21.8 miles away.
- This place is so nice and welcoming. Lovely lobby with fire going. Complimentary cookies, tea and coffee when we got there. Great breakfast with waffles, eggs and sausage along with the usual cereal, muffins, etc. Our room was spacious with very comfortable beds. Large bathroom. Loved the stay. Staff was very friendly.
- It was exactly what we were looing for a one night stop over.
- The mattress was very comfortable and the front desk staff were pleasant.
- Well most of the staff were pleasant front desk very nice, waitress in restaurant nice, the room was good except stains on carpet enjoyed sleep number be very comfortable
- The room was excellent with an extremely comfortable bed. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was serviceable. It was certainly better than a continental breakfast, but could be improved.
Top Hotels In Harriman New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Harriman New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Harriman New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Harriman New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!