10 Best Hotels To Stay In Haro La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Haro La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Haro La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Haro La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Haro La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Haro La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Haro La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Haro La Rioja:
Hotel Los Agustinos
Originally a 14th-century convent, this beautiful, historic building now offers unique accommodations in the La Rioja region. Rooms are set around an impressive central lounge area with a glass roof. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Individually decorated rooms at Los Agustinos come with satellite TV, and air conditioning.They also include a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Located in Haro, the hotel is approximately 30 minutes’ drive from both Logroño and Vitoria-Gasteiz. Bilbao and the coast can be reached within an hour, by car.Creative Riojan cuisine is available in the El Claustro de Los Agustinos restaurant and bistro. The hotel also offers room service.Los Augustinos includes a business center with a free computer and internet connection. Guests also have free access to a fitness center located 350 feet from the hotel.
- Perfect location in Haro. Unfortunately we arrived late and had an early appointment so were not able to take advantage of meals or exploring the area. Staff very helpful with parking and all questions. Room had nice view of historic winery across the street. Other rooms look into the covered elegant courtyard.
- The hotel is very elegant and centrally located. The staff was helpful and courteous, and the breakfast was delicious.
- Very nice place to stay – thick walls, so rooms were nice and quiet. Close to centre of town and walking distance to bodegas.
- The property is lovely and well-located – 2 blocks from the bus station and 2 blocks from the old town’s main plaza, an easy 10-minute walk to nearby bodegas. In addition to the large and pleasant covered courtyard and restaurant, there’s a very small and cozy bar run by a delightful lady named Vega … she should give hospitality lessons to the front desk staff!
- Haro is in a great location for visiting the wineries in La Rioja.
Ciudad de Haro
This traditionally styled, grand hotel is located in the northern Spanish vineyards surrounding historical Haro. It features a large pool with sun terrace, landscaped gardens, snack bar, à la carte restaurant and café.All of the old-style rooms at Ciudad de Haro include air conditioning, TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some have a separate seating area with sofa or chairs and coffee table.The 24-hour front desk can advise on activities in the Rioja Alta area.Logroño is 27 mi and Logroño-Agoncillo Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- we did not eat at the hotel but the room was A1 and we slept very well. Prices were very lowwe had several cups of coffee and a glass of La Rioja blanco (@euro 1.20 unbelievable!)
- Good place, fairly good location if you have a car. Friendly staff.
- Large spacious rooms that were clean and very well decorated. Very happy with this property and would return. Easy to get to and from the city center and great staff that were super helpful and pleasant.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. I cannot understand why this hotel was not busier. It is in an excellent location for an overnight stop and only 2 hours drive to Santander. Excellent value for money and very comfortable.
- if you are driving is perfect otherwise is quite far from the town centre
Wine & Soul Suites
Located in Haro, Wine & Soul Suites provides accommodations with seating area. Complimentary WiFi is available.The accommodations come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries, while the kitchen features an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A balcony with city views is offered in each unit.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The condo hotel offers a hot tub.Logroño is 31 miles from Wine & Soul Suites. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The property is absolutely beautiful.. the location is central to everything.. I loved my stay here!!
- When we arrived at the Wine & Soul, Daniel was already there to check us in. He showed us how to use the LockUp App for the building and room. The Crianz room was just renovated and looked great. We felt like home in this suite. Daniel gave us several recommendations on places to eat and wineries to visit. He also introduced us to a friend of his (Christina with Enoviajes) that does individual or small group tours. She did an outstanding job on exposing us to things that we would never have seen with a big tour. Several people that we met during the wine tours, were staying out of town (over an hour away) and wished they knew about this place earlier in their trip. Outstanding place and very close to the town square!
- Right in the heart of Haro. Close to wineries. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful showing us directions and various places to visit. The design of the rooms are first class and modern making it the perfect place to stay in the area.
The apartment was brand new and very stylish. Our host Daniel was superb!
Haro, the town is lovely and we had some great food and great wine.
- Daniel gave us an upgrade to the Grande Suite. It was gorgeous! We felt very special during our stay because it was so lovely. He was very helpful in advising us in advance on parking prior to arriving, and informed us well on all our queries on the area. Just wonderful!
Hotel Plaza De La Paz
Hotel Plaza De La Paz has a terrace and a bar in Haro. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the hotel.At Hotel Plaza De La Paz, every room has a desk. Every room includes air conditioning, and some rooms at the accommodation have a balcony. The rooms come with a seating area.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing and cycling.Logroño is 31 miles from Hotel Plaza De La Paz. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Cama extra grande todo limpísimo y sobretodo el personal súper amable y servicial
- La ubicación, la habitación nueva y enorme, la cama también extragrande
- El hotel está completamente reformado y la ubicación es inmejorable justo en la plaza de Haro. Las instalaciones muy limpias y el personal del hotel muy agradable. Totalmente recomendable!
- La habitación amplia, limpia y muy cómoda la ubicación en pleno centro.
- Todo muy cómodo y el personal muy agradable y atento.
Hotel Arrope is located in the town of Haro, in the La Rioja region, renowned for its wine. It has large grounds with a deck and offers free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Arrope Hotel come with a private bathroom with shower. There is also a TV and a radio in each room.The Hotel Arrope has a bar-restaurant with an extensive wine cellar, serving food and drinks all day. Set-course meals can be ordered in advance.The hotel organizes excursions to vineyards as well as spa visits. They also organize trips to local landmarks and outdoor activities.Haro is known for its wine festival, which takes place on June 29th. It also contains places of interest such as the Church of Santo Tomás and the Basilica of Nuestra Señora de la Vega. Haro is 22 miles from Vitoria and Logroño.
- The hotel is in a great location and the staff is incredibly friendly and helpful
- We stayed in the attic which sounded dreary but it was a late booking and all that was available. What a pleasant surprise! Very roomy, charming decor, new remodel or addition. Very happy wit our stay. Anna gave us a lovely welcome
- The staff was very helpful in arranging winery tour reservations and dinner reservations. The people staffing the front desk frindly and knowable.
- The wine is breathtakingly good. Breakfast was excellent. The hotel is quiet and small.
- Big room, comfortable and clean, fast wifi, free parking nearby
The stylish and modern ETH Rioja is conveniently located 1.2 mi outside Haro, in Spain’s celebrated wine region, La Rioja. The hotel offers a good restaurant with an impressive selection of local wines.The air-conditioned rooms offer a TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.The Asador Tinto Restaurant specializes in grilled meat and fish dishes. Gluten-free menus are available upon request.The surrounding area is famous for its vineyards and wineries.The more adventurous of guests can choose from kayaking in the River Ebro, rock climbing and mountain biking, but there are also plenty of cultural experiences such as visiting the medieval monasteries and castles or touring the many wineries and learn about traditional wine-making methods.
The facilities are modern with all you need on hand for accommodation and very good food, evening and breakfast.
Its not a pretty area as on an industrial area but safe and quiet, clean, spacious for parking and easy to find, with other facilities in the town nearby.
- Evening meal very good value. I arrived in the bar for breakfast at 745am to find nothing left! The reason was the clientele were drivers needing an early start!breakfast
- The restaurant was fascinating with a display of wine bottles including one or two that contained 30 litres of wine unfortunately all were empty!!Imam
For the price, it more than met our expectations. The room was basic, but had a comfortable bed, and good TV.
The restaurant was again very good value, and the decor very modern and stylish. The food was good as well.
There was no extra charge for parking either.
- We had a lovely meal in the restaurant, sea bass and French fries with peas. The wine was great too and very reasonably priced.
- The facilities are modern with all you need on hand for accommodation and very good food, evening and breakfast.
Hospedería Señorío de Briñas
Hospedería Señorío de Briñas is a charming historical palace in the heart of the Rioja region. It has a small spa.This hotel, with its eye-catching stone façade and elegant arches, is set in a 17th-Century building, combining history and modern facilities. It has a charming garden.Designed to suit all tastes, the Señorío de Briñas offers a choice between well-equipped, avant-garde rooms, with air-conditioning and heating, or traditional period rooms.The hotel has a small spa area which features a hot tub and a sauna, which are available for a surcharge. Wine therapy treatments are also on offer.Rent bicycles at the hotel to explore the picturesque surroundings. Use the free Wi-Fi connection to plan your visit down to the last detail.
- We loved that Briñas overall is very remote and quiet (that’s what we looked for). The property is very authentic in design and feel, clean, homey and the staff really goes the extra mile in making the stay as great as possible. They organized wine(-tasting) tours for us, recommended restaurants, etc. The breakfast is also very diverse and tasty. We really look forward to going back!
- Beautiful old property, furnished in period style. Feels like stepping back in time. Excellent breakfast. Great place to stop and explore La Rioja.
- This was the third time I stayed at this hotel, and it was as wonderful as ever. I had a punctured tyre on arrival and the staff did everything they could to help me sort it out – superb
- Very friendly staff. Very big room. Old manor that was renovated very nicely. Very good bed. Excellent breakfast. Very good WiFi. Air conditioned room.
- Number 5 was a charming and very spacious room with two windows.we asked to change our first room as it had no windows, this was done with a smile. A lovely building, fabulous floors through out, quirky, attractive furniture. This is a family run hotel, one where guests are made to feel valued and welcomed.
Asador Jatorrena is located in the village of Labastida, in the heart of Rioja Alavesa region. It offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi and a restaurant serving traditional Riojan and Basque food.Each air-conditioned room at this hotel features a terrace. Rooms also include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The hotel offers breakfast buffet and has a bar and an outdoor terrace. Meeting and banquet facilities available.Haro is 3.7 mi from the hotel while Vitoria-Gasteiz and Logroño are 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Old city center is very nice. Worth exploring and walking around
- It’s a confortable Hotel with a just price for the services done. The restaurant is so good. There is a short menu but we enjoyed very muh. The towns is so cute and it’s eassy to park in front or near the Hotel.
- We did not use the restuarant only the bar as we prefer the local company
- It served its purpose very well as a hub for our work trip. Nothing in the local town but breakfast was perfectly adequate and the bar provided a welcome place to pop in for a few drinks before dinner.
- Room was modern and clean. Bed was comfortable and windows kept the noise from the bar out. Restaurant is awesome, we always eat there when we visit Labastida.
Hotel Villa Sonsierra
Set in the Rioja Alta Wine Route, Hotel Villa Sonsierra is located in San Vicente de la Sonsierra, 6.2 mi from Haro. The stylish hotel offers free WiFi throughout, air-conditioned rooms and a breakfast buffet.Each heated room at Hotel Villa Sonsierra comes with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a shower and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas, while guests have wired connection in the rooms. The hotel offers luggage storage and a tour desk. Guests can find many bars and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk.Miranda de Ebro is located 20 minutes’ drive from the property, while Logroño is 25 mi away. 1,500 feet from the hotel, guests can find a bus stop with connection to Logroño.
- Excellent experience. This was my third time staying at this property and when I come back next year I will stay here again. The attention is fantastic and the service was extraordinary. The breakfast always exceeds my expectations.
- Lovely family that worked hard to create a comfortable stay.Breakfast eggs were made to order and the buffet was generous.
- The breakfast meal was very tasty with many different varieties a special morning beginning the property itself is amazing where in the outside is 11 century and the inside modern the only limitation is a place to park not easy. Overall the experience was wonderful when visiting an 11 Century Village this little village has a wonderful restaurant for food variation Spanish style and wines from the local region I would recommend to anyone stay there
- A pleasant hotel.not very big but comfortable with bright cheerful room and good breakfast
- Friendly and cosy in a pitoresque village with greate views. Easy access to country side and nearby wineries.
Hospedería Palacio de Casafuerte
With good access to the AP68 Motorway, this beautiful 15th-century building is located in Zarratón in La Rioja. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hospedería Palacio de Casafuerte feature charming, traditional décor. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and an iPod docking station.La Rioja is well known for its food and wine, and the Palacio’s restaurant serves traditional regional food and wine. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in La Rioja. There is a Vía Verde Cycling Route nearby.The town of Haro is 10 minutes’ drive from the Palacio, and you can drive to Logroño in around 35 minutes. Vitoria-Gasteiz Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
- Very nicely renovated historical building, comfortable ,close to vineyards, historical cities and sites, friendly and helpful owners , a good restaurant in the hotel.
- Daniel was great. Helpful-made sure we were comfortable . Great value for the region. We had dinner at hotel and it was fabulous! Not sure why the rating isn’t higher? We generally stay at 5 star hotels-)
- We loved everything about this place. Its a family run place, and the owner told us how they renovated over 11 years – and you can tell. Everything is perfect. The rooms are beautiful, well appointed and comfortable. The service was excellent. The restaurant is super delicious – and they had gluten free options. We enjoyed breakfast each morning and it was made with love by the mother and son. They also took the time to give us recommendations in the area. We loved it – and will definitely be back if travels bring us to Rioja again.
This is a historic property in the center of a small town in the Rioja wine valley. The history goes all the way back to the 11th century and the family who owns it have spent years making it exceptional.
Every room is done perfectly with beautiful furniture and gracious amenities. Great art on the walls and comfortable rooms to read, play games, have a drink or chat exist around the hotel.
The adjoining restaurant is amazing. Fantastic food and service and of course a great wine list.
Blanca our server was a delight making both our lunch and dinner even better than it otherwise would have been.
Stay for a day or month you won’t regret it.
- Beautifully restored fifteenth century building with modern conveniences. Lovely family-run establishment. Good base location from which to visit the Rioja region. Quiet little town, so expect to spend more time out of town than in town. The proprietors are terrific. This is a wonderful stay for a couple.
Top Hotels In Haro La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Haro La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Haro La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Haro La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!