10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hargraves Bench North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Hargraves Bench North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hargraves Bench North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hargraves Bench North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hargraves Bench North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hargraves Bench North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hargraves Bench North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hargraves Bench North Carolina:
Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk
One of our top picks in Kitty Hawk.Set directly on the beach and close to local attractions, this Kitty Hawk hotel offers on-site dining options, an on-site fishing pier and guestrooms featuring the latest technologies.Begin the day at the Hilton Garden Inn Outer Banks/Kitty Hawk with a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers or take advantage of the 24-hour convenience store and in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Re-energize in the modern fitness center or enjoy a refreshing swim in the Kitty Hawk Hilton Garden Inn’s indoor pool or seasonal outdoor pool. Enjoy on-site dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Great American Grill restaurant.Visit the Wright Brothers Memorial, explore Jockey’s Ridge State Park or tour the Nags Head Nature Conservancy, all located nearby. Fort Raleigh National Historic Site and the North Carolina Aquarium are also within driving distance of the Kitty Hawk/Outer Banks Hilton Garden Inn.
- Very clean and comfortable room. All the furnishings were new or almost new.
- 2 queen beds, onsite restaurant, on beach, balcony, safe, coffee in room and lobby. Nice flat screen TV with movies available, though costly.
- this was the best hotel staff ever,polite , pleasant and very helpful
- The hotel was very nice. If we did not have reservations at handling resort we when of stayed here. Much nicer then the resort
1 easy to get there
2 how clean, peaceful, and choices
3 I like great food and you have so many to choose from ( not buffet )
Barrier Island Station
One of our top picks in Duck.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Barrier Island Station of Duck, North Carolina, is on the beach just one mile from the Scarborough Lane Shoppes. Guests have access to an indoor pool and hot tub.A kitchen and free Wi-Fi are available in all rentals. Guests can enjoy the added convenience of an in-suite washer and dryer, cable TV, and DVD player.Guests of the Duck Barrier Island Station have access to tennis courts as well as a game room with a pool table. A barbecue area and a children’s playground are also on site.These rentals are a 20 minute drive from the Wright Memorial and just one mile from downtown Duck. Guests can also visit Nor’banks Sailing for some adventure on the seas, less than one mile away.
- Proximity to the beach and overall location of the property.
- Location and amenities were fabulous. Life Guard on duty at the beach.
- It was in a great location. The atmosphere was very relaxing. Room was a good size. Beach was great and not overcrowded.
- It was clean and big. Had adequate supplies in the kitchen. The ice maker worked well.
- First time guest at BIS. I was very pleased with the property. The pools were maintained very well and there many additional outdoor activities available. The apartments was very spacious and the two room suite was essentially two separate apartments. The deck space was also very large however the doors did not have screens.
Baymont Inn & Suites Kitty Hawk Outer Banks
One of our top picks in Kitty Hawk.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Baymont Inn & Suites Kitty Hawk Outer Banks offers accommodations in Kitty Hawk, just 9 miles from Nags Head.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The front desk staff was great. I wish I remembered her name, but she was very personable and funny. The room was a little tight, but we made it work. Breakfast was actually very good. I enjoyed the ham and “omlete”. Water pressure was fantastic, best shower I have had in while! The proximity to the beach was great, considering the affordable price of the room. Overall, we had a great off season visit to the beach. 10/10 would recommend.
- The staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. They made us feel at home. Breakfast was good and the coffee was hot! Just the way we like it. The room was clean and comfortable. We will be back
- Affordable, good location, professional and friendly staff.
- Near where we wanted to be. Older facility, but comfortable.
- great value, nice staff, clean. Good spot to stay.
Hampton Inn & Suites Outer Banks/Corolla
One of our top picks in Corolla – and a guest favorite.
Featuring both an outdoor and an indoor pool, this beachfront hotel is in Corolla, North Carolina. Free Wi-Fi access and a daily continental breakfast are provided.Each room at Hampton Inn and Suites Outer Banks Corolla includes a patio or balcony. A microwave, refrigerator, and cable TV are also included. Extras include a desk and hairdryer. Select rooms offer an ocean view.A hot tub is on site at Hampton Inn and Suites Corolla. Other facilities at the property include meeting areas, barbecue facilities, and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including fishing. The property provides free parking.Kitty Hawk is 16 miles from this hotel.
- The bed was super comfy. At home atmosphere. Loved the balcony with a nice view. Waffles smelled so good. Fresh baked warm cookies at the desk.
- The Hot tub and breakfast. There was a lot to choose from on the breakfast bar
- The view was amazing and the staff were welcoming!
Coffee, cookies in lobby is always nice. Friendly staff. Breakfast a plus but bacon is better than that sausage. Otherwise, it’s good.
We don’t use the comforter on the bed because we doubt it gets washed. Hopefully the sheets do. Needs to be a blanket on the bed. Wasn’t convinced the one in closet was clean.
- Room was always clean when we returned every day. Extra friendly staff
Driftin’ Sands is located in Avalon Bench, just 6 miles from Nags Head.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Duck is 10 miles from Driftin’ Sands, and Kitty Hawk is 2.7 miles away.
- Affordable price; staff were friendly and kind; rooms had cable TV, microwave, and a fridge; shower gel and soap were in a safe dispenser; walls are thick so one doesn’t ever hear the neighbors; parking spot right in front of the room; keypad entry means not having to deal with cards or keys; beachfront is very close; we were able to make it work with two young babies
- The beach access is very close and the Jolly Roger is a great place to eat.
- Public access to the beach was right across the street! Liked the chairs outside in front of the unit.
- The room was fine, the location was great, very close to access to the beach. It was very convenient to shopping, gas, attractions, etc. Check-in/check out was easy due to the electronic locks and pass codes. It was quiet. Having accessible grills was nice.
- The bed was excellent, the television, mini-fridge, coffee maker, and microwave all were in working condition. I stayed for two days, used the key-code to get in the room, and had no interaction with staff.
The Sea Ranch Resort
One of our top picks in Kill Devil Hills.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Sea Ranch Resort offers accommodations in Kill Devil Hills. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Nags Head is 6 miles from The Sea Ranch Resort, and Duck is 11 miles from the property.
- Everything! Staff was amazing! They all were friendly and trustworthy. My daughter forgot her bracelet and they found it and sent it to us. They washed my friends grandsons blanket for us. The Bistro was delicious and also friendly! Rooms were very clean and the view was amazing!
- i didnt have an ocean side room but i could still see the ocean from my room. Room was very clean and quiet. Breakfast was superb. would definitely go again.
- The view of the ocean from my bed, also watching the dolphins.
- Location right on the beach, staff very friendly and welcoming, very clean, amazing home made biscuits with lovely breakfast
- the view. Everyone was polite and friendly at the desk
Shutters on the Banks
One of our top picks in Kill Devil Hills.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Shutters on the Banks is located in Kill Devil Hills, just 4.3 miles from Nags Head. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Duck is 12 miles from Shutters on the Banks, and Kitty Hawk is 4.5 miles away.
- All the employees are nice and helpful. The room was clean. The bed was comfy except the pillows, they were a little to much for me but next time I will bring my own. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and the attendant was very cheerful and on top of refilling whatever got low. The location is awesome, right on the beach. I ran right out at sunrise to take pictures, see dolphins swim by and take in all the breathtaking scenery. This was my 3 or 4 time staying at Shutters. I recommend paying a little extra and staying in the oceanfront rooms.
- Breakfast was amazing , bed was super comfortable , location was great. Staff was very friendly, room was very clean.
- They let us check in early. The views from the balcony was breathtaking.
- The cleanliness exceeded my expectations..their staff was very pleasant. The breakfast that came w/the room was of good quality and variety and the food was decent. The location was great..basically in the middle of everything..I love being close to the beach and this place was indeed that. It was quiet and very relaxing. The indoor pool was closed for renovations but they offered a pass to the Y in lieu of that..I didn’t take advantage of that b/c I was basically lazy..but it was there for the taking. The indoor facilities are set to re-open in March I believe. I really enjoyed it here.
- The rooms were very nice and the staff was very friendly
Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront – Wilbur
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, Days Inn Kill Devil Hills Oceanfront – Wilbur is located in Kill Devil Hills in the region of North Carolina, just 4.5 miles from Nags Head.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Duck is 12 miles from Days Inn – Wilbur, and Kitty Hawk is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Everything exceeded my expectations. I was attending a workshop event in February and did not require any special features. However, I was greatly surprised at what this property offered for the extremely reasonable rate. The staff spared no pains in making me comfortable and satisfied; from breakfast to 24/7 coffee to room amenities.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful finding a restaurant after we arrived. Just drove 11 hours and we wanted a good restaurant within walking distance. Breakfast was good and always a bonus.
Best night sleep in a long time…bed was dreamy. Cleaning staff very friendly and accommodating. Older property but very well kept and updated. Very surprised, actually, as I didn’t know what to expect.
- Superb ocean view; Great breakfast and variety; Super water pressure in the shower,
- Cozy lobby with fireplace. Hot apple cider. Oatmeal cookies and popcorn every night til 8
Quality Inn Carolina Oceanfront
One of our top picks in Kill Devil Hills.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Quality Inn Carolina Oceanfront is located in Kill Devil Hills, just 5 miles from Nags Head. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is available.Duck is 12 miles from Quality Inn Carolina Oceanfront, and Kitty Hawk is 4.2 miles away.
- The bed was very comfortable to my girlfriend I. We would most definitely be coming back.
- Very close to the beach. Clean rooms and a very nice breakfast.
- Bed was very comfy, the food was nice and hot even though we came down last min.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was comfortable and cozy.
- The hold hotel needs up graded, needs slot of repair,but the staff was great and curious and respectful, thank you staff for making it pleasant,respectfully , Gerald Cole.
Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Close to Highway 158, this hotel offers direct access to the beach across the street. It features a daily free deluxe continental breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool and free passes to the local YMCA. Guest rooms include free WiFi.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities are offered in each room at Travelodge Nags Head Beach Hotel. The traditionally styled rooms also include a flat-screen cable TV with HBO®.Hotel Travelodge Nags Head Beach offers a business center on site for guest use. Free coffee is available in the lobby 24-hours per day.Wright Brothers National Memorial & Museum is less than 1 miles from this hotel. Jockeys Ridge State Park is 4.5 miles away, and several lighthouses are nearby.
- The hotel was very clean and cozy! It is seconds away from the beach which is also a plus!
- Very clean and had everything I needed even a razor that I had forgot to bring. Lol
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was decent value for money. Bed was comfortable, not fantastic. Bathroom was small but all that I needed.
- Area is depressing, motel was OK. We could see the Wright monument from our room and the beach is over the road. Bed was comfy, which is a bonus for me as I need a soft bed. Coffee downstairs was good, so we had that rather than the weak coffee in the room.
- I really liked Scott, the front desk guy. He was very nice & friendly.
Top Hotels In Hargraves Bench North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hargraves Bench North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hargraves Bench North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hargraves Bench North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!