10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hansville Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Hansville Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hansville Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hansville Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hansville Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hansville Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hansville Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hansville Washington State:
Poulsbo Inn & Suites
Offering views of the Olympic Mountains, this hotel is a 15 minute walk from Historic Downtown Poulsbo. A seasonal outdoor pool is on site. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and a buffet breakfast.Warmly decorated, each room at Poulsbo Inn & Suites comes with a fridge and microwave. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.A 24-hour front desk is available at Inn & Suites Poulsbo. After working out in the fitness center, guests can relax in the on-site hot tub. A fully-equipped business center is available.Clearwater Casino is 4 miles from this hotel. Naval Base Kitsap is a 24 minute drive away.
- Great location. Nice price. Friendly staff. I have stayed here before.
- Very nice lady in the kitchen/breakfast room. Nice map to downtown. Map given to my church
- Friendly, helpful staff. Very comfortable beds. Great waffles for breakfast.
- The maids were great, they made sure our room was perfect when we got back and even organized our toothbrushes and little things. We thought that was very nice! The breakfast was very accommodating as well.
- Convenient Plenty of towels breakfast was nice clean dining room
Best Western Plus Edmonds Harbor Inn
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Edmonds, 14 miles from Seattle, Best Western Plus Edmonds Harbor Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Townsend is 28 miles from Plus Edmonds Harbor Inn, and Bellevue is 16 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 25 miles away.
- Close to Family on Northern side of Seattle and at Bremerton
- My family, 2 adults and 2 teenagers, shared a room with two queen beds. Room is very spacious and beds comfortable. Ample room for our luggages. Like it that the vanity sink cum mirror is just outside the bathroom, which allows the family to make use of the space more efficiently. Breakfast is quite substantial; about 3 or 4 hot items which include bacon and hash brown, as well as different types of bread, croissant and muffins, and yoghurt and fruits. There’s even a DIY waffle making machine. We’re pleased with our stay.
- Great location, walked everywhere. Close to great restaurants, parks, shops.
The bed was really comfortable and the pillows were amazing.
The place was clean and staff helpful. Would stay again
- Breakfast was great. Staff at check-in was very helpful. Dining suggestions were good. Coupon offerings were appreciated. We thought that the property offered excellent value, and would recommend this property to anyone visiting the Seattle area.
Silver Cloud Inn – Mukilteo Waterfront
One of our best sellers in Mukilteo! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Mukilteo, 24 miles from Seattle, Silver Cloud Inn – Mukilteo Waterfront features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Port Townsend is 24 miles from Silver Cloud Inn, and Bellevue is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 35 miles from Silver Cloud Inn – Mukilteo Waterfront.
- View was amazing and the hot tub was very relaxing. The staff left us a card for our anniversary, a very nice touch.
- Size and comfort of the room. Quality and fit & finish
- Overall, it was a great location, comfortable room, and an amazing view.
- Beautiful view of Widby Island and the Ferry was next door!
- Staff extra friendly and helpful. View of water. Ferry.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Seattle Everett/Mukilteo
Offering neighborhood-style living, this pet-friendly hotel is located just 9.4 miles from Whidbey Air Park Airport. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, sports court and on-site fitness center.All suites at the North Seattle TownePlace include full kitchens with microwaves and refrigerators. Each suite has a sofa in the living room and free high-speed internet.Breakfast is served each morning. Guests can also have a 24-hour market.TownePlace Suites Seattle North/Mukilteo is located 3 miles from Walter Hall Golf Course. The hotel offers free shuttle service to local destinations within a 10 miles radius.
- Good free breakfast, rooms have a ton of amenities as well. Friendly staff and had a great experience
- I liked that I could bring my little dog. Close to Mukilteo.
- The instalations are nice (swimmingpool, hottub, basket court, …) and rooms confortable, weel equiped and new.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. We forgot a few toiletries and they were more than happy to bring us a few that night! Hotel breakfast was good with a lot of options.
- Location was great. Walking distance to the flight museum. Many food options close by. Beach and lighthouse close by too.
Old Alcohol Plant
Located in Port Hadlock, 6 miles from Port Townsend, Old Alcohol Plant features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find an ATM at the property.Lynnwood is 25 miles from Old Alcohol Plant, and Everett is 25 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 45 miles away.
- We loved the history and being able to see unused parts of the hotel, by maintenance man. The view of the harbor and water were great!Our bathroom was very clean and the king size bed was very comfortable. The fireplace made it very cozy and there was very little noise . Plenty of hot water.
We were delighted to see the beautiful renovations since our last stay there 15 years ago. The staff and new owner, Susan were very welcoming and helpful.
We brought our cat and discovered that room that allows pets was lovely.
Our only disappointment was that the restaurant was closed on the days we were there.
- Unique hotel in a beautiful location. We had a large room with a fireplace and a deck overlooking a marina . Very friendly staff .
- it was a great place to stay our son lives on Marrowstone Is. so they were full at the house and you were close and we were so glad we stayed there.
- the people we were with were vegan.. atleast one or two vegan option
Staybridge Suites Mukilteo Everett
The Future of Flight Museum with Boeing airplane tours is 1 miles from this Mukilteo, Washington hotel. It features an indoor pool, a convenience store and suites with kitchenette facilities.The spacious suites at Staybridge Suites Mukilteo Everett provide a flat-screen cable TV with DVD player. Each offers free Wi-Fi and a seating area with sofa bed.Mukilteo Everett Staybridge Suites offers guests access to the small on-site gym. A business center is also available with fax and photocopying services. Guests can also practice their putt at the putting green, golf clubs and golf balls are available at the front desk.Downtown Seattle is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Guests can explore the area and find shops and restaurants with the hotels free 10 miles radius shuttle.
- Having a shuttle to and from our event was so convenient and made it so we could enjoy ourselves without worrying about driving, etc.
- It was a big room we did not expected a kitchen in our room
- Breakfast was good, not a huge selection but a good selection. Pool was smaller then a normal pool but it was still nice and enclosed which was good, didn’t get rained on! Had a nice Hot Tub as well! Room was clean, and had all the amenities!
- Breakfast ok. Also there is light dinner. Drink free flow 24hrs.
- We ended up staying here a few times in one month and stayed for 2-4 days each .. The staff was amazing!!! its a great value and has wonderful amenity.
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North/Everett
Adjacent to the Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour in Mukilteo, Washington, just north of Seattle, this hotel has free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius.Hilton Garden Inn Seattle North Mukilteo/Everett features an indoor pool and well-equipped fitness center. Guests can also work in the in the 24-hour business center, then enjoy the nightly happy hour at the hotel’s on-site lounge.The Garden Grille & Bar at the Mukilteo Hilton Garden Inn is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also choose to order room service or buy a snack from the 24-hour convenience store.All guest rooms at the Seattle North Mukilteo Hilton Garden Inn feature free wired and wireless internet access. Visitors can also appreciate in-room microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers.
- Everything was good. There was a couple of lady waitresses that did there best for looking after my grandsons hockey team. One waitress that looked after us extremely well at night was Shishoni. Was the best customer service maners ever that I’ve seen. Being a customer service representative in all my working days I pay attention to the people’s customer service. My grandson loved the pool, my eldest and I went into the hot tub after a long day. They had a really wide variety of breakfast assortments.
- Keep up hiring such great staff and be sure to remind them they are great! Food was excellent with nice choices . The entire hotel was so peaceful. We highly recommend It!
- The staff was great enjoyed every dealing with them.
- The Whole experience was excellent. The Staff was great
- great service and location for viewing Boaing field (Paine Field) breakfast outstanding.
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo
Historic Downtown Poulsbo is a 10-minute walk from this Washington hotel. In the courtyard, a 14-person hot tub is featured. Omelets, bacon and scrambles eggs are just some of the free hot breakfast items available daily.A flat-screen cable TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are provided in the contemporary rooms. There is free Wi-Fi along with a sitting area. Guests can make free local calls.Guests can use the barbecue grills and enjoy access to the nearby full service health club at the Poulsbo GuestHouse Inn.Suquamish Clearwater Casino is 5 miles from the hotel and a free shuttle service to Clearwater Casino is provided. Seattle/Bainbridge Island and Edmonds/Kingston Ferries are within a 15-minute drive of GuestHouse Inn & Suites Poulsbo.
The property is good.
Easy access if you park in the rear of the building.
- Room was VERY clean. I felt as though I had received personal attention from the housekeeper. Front desk staff was friendly and welcoming.
- They let me check in early, the bed was comfortable, and the bath tube was super deep, which was amazing. Close to the little downtown area.
- Nice selection for breakfast. Beds are pretty comfy. Staff is friendly. Hot tub is nice. Rooms smell fresh and are very clean.
- Clean, comfortable, easy on the pocket book! And very nice breakfast.
- The property is good.
This Lynnwood hotel is adjacent to Scriber Lake Park and a 6-minute walk to Lynnwood Shopping Center. It features spacious rooms with a flat-screen cable TV and serves a continental breakfast.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every simply-designed room at the Hotel International. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and a sitting area.Free access to the small on-site gym is provided to all guests at the the International Hotel. Fax/copy service and free parking are also available.Lynnwood Golf Course is a 4-minute drive from the hotel. The hotel is 15 miles from downtown Seattle and 30 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
- The bed was very comfortable. It was a nice room at a great price.
- It was quiet, that’s always a plus! The room was perfect for my needs.
- I didnt like anything. I travel a lot, this is the worst place by far! They lied to me so I would rent a room!
- The beds were comfortable and the room wasn’t cramped. The lobby was attractive.
- On the direct route to Lynnwood Conference center. No traffic issues to and from. Quiet, clean, staff at desk very friendly/helpful. Didn’t eat there as had breakfast at conference. Nice, big, digital tv, also fridge and microwave.
Travelodge Seattle North/Edmonds
Travelodge Seattle North/Edmonds is located in Edmonds, 12 miles from Seattle and 30 miles from Port Townsend.Each room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 14 miles from Seattle North Edmonds, and Lynnwood is 3.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- good breakfast, friendly staff,very good value for the money. 24 hour desk staff
Quiet professional staff. Very comfortable room. No eggs.
No problem. Close to EVERYTHING.
- TravelLodge Edmonds is a practical place to stay while in Edmonds area. Restaurants and stores close by. Staff very friendly.
- Easy to find, close to restaurants, shopping, Costco, and gas. Quick check in, clean breakfast area. The rooms are clean , comfortable , and affordable.
- Like the jacuzzi tub, and location front desk was very nice and helpful.
Top Hotels In Hansville Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hansville Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hansville Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hansville Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!