10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hanga Roa Easter Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Hanga Roa Easter Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hanga Roa Easter Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hanga Roa Easter Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hanga Roa Easter Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hanga Roa Easter Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hanga Roa Easter Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hanga Roa Easter Island:
Hotel Tekarera – Kainga Nui
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Hotel Tekarera – Kainga Nui is located in Hanga Roa, just 3.7 miles from Isla de Pascua. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Mataveri International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Multitalented owner/tour guide Paul created a memorable visit … his intimate knowledge of Island history and culture were shared during a busy 5-day itinerary. He provided both tour guide services and a car rental … always available and helpful! Thanks, Paul!
Paul was just the best host ever
We had a lovely stay – wish it could have been longer.
Room with kitchen was great.
- Comfortable bed–great location: a five minute walk to the shore the moai and 15 minutes along the beach to town.
- Paul was a great host and a very knowledgeable guide. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
The hotel arranged pick up and delivery to the air-port. This makes our transfer very comfortable. During the pick up, we were introduced briefly to a number of restaurants and facilities near-by. This also make our later visit more convenient.
Moreover, the hotel owner is very well-versed of the development of the Island. Information provided by him make our stay and visit more valuable.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Manavai is located in Hanga Roa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Manavai.
- The place is very much like an Oasis, with all it’s palm trees, banana trees and other tropical plants. Cool and refreshing property with numerous artwork/carvings representing the culture of the island. Small swimming pool on site. A couple of play areas for children. Various nooks and areas to relax. Perfect location to walk around the central “downtown” area of Hanga Roa. Various shops, markets, restaurants and attractions within an easy walk of a minute or two, 5 minutes to the waterfront and about 15 minute walk to watch the sunset at Tahai. Many car rental offices nearby. The church is just up the street. Post Office is across the street. Air conditioning in the room was a bonus to keep the humidity down. Also a minifridge to keep drinks cold and make ice for the next day’s adventure pack. Breakfast was a bit of scrambled egg/ham/cheese, small mix of cut fresh fruit, juices, coffee, tea, round bread bun/biscuit things.
- The staff were friendly and accomodating despite the fact that I didn’t speak Spanish. The grounds were beautiful and the location couldn’t be more central to everything.
- Very central located and the staff is really helpfull, especialy Very, the girl at the reception! Good breakfast with fresh fruits and eggs every day.
- It’s location…… that’s about it. We did read other reviews before we came …. a lot of others had negative comments….we should have taken more notice.
- Loved the extra patio with a hammock. Place is rustic, yet feels authentic. Breakfast is nice. Staff is friendly. Can walk to everything in Hanga Roa.
Hotel Vai Moana
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. “Vai Moana”, translated as “Blue Sea” in Rapa Nui, is a tropical-themed hotel on Easter Island, 5-minutes walk from Hanga Roa. It offers private bungalows, island adventure excursions and cave exploration.Guests at Hotel Vai Moana can explore the island with a guided tour, horseback ride or nature trail. They can also book a diving class to observe the rich underwater life, or relax in the tropical gardens.The floodlit bungalows at Vai Moana have wooden floors with decorative flowered bedding. All are equipped with a fan, a minibar and internet until 10pm.The restaurant serves local Polynesian cuisine such as Umi Pae, cooked in a traditional earth oven, and guests can enjoy a tropical cocktail at the rustic bar. A daily breakfast buffet is served.Activities can be arranged at the property, including movie screening of Rapa Nui history, preparation and tasting of Curanto, and spa facilities.Hotel Vai Moana is a 5-minute drive from the Tahai ceremonial archeological site, and 4-blocks from the beach. Tours and horseback riding activities can be booked on site. An airport shuttle and car rental service is available.
La ambientación general del hotel..jardines y recepción….Muy prolija y con buen gusto….
La otra cara de la moneda, de lo que fue la habitación., y parte de la atención……
La atención su cordialidad la flexibilidad hacia cualquier requerimiento del pasajero
Comida excelente nivel
Vale la pena su precio
Muy buena limpieza e infraestructura
Entorno muy acogedor y sofisticado
- Buenas instalaciones y muy limpio. Buena piscina para refrescarse, gente amable.
- El entorno muy cuidado, el desayuno completo, el baño muy bien, el personal muy amable
- La atención, muy buena. Las instalaciones muy cómodas y ad-hoc al clima local.
- La ambientación general del hotel..jardines y recepción….Muy prolija y con buen gusto….
One of our top picks in Hanga Roa.Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hare Boutik is located in Hanga Roa, just 5 miles from Isla de Pascua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, a few steps from the property.
- The highly attentive staff made our stay very enjoyable. They catered to our every need, remembered our names, greeted us each time we arrived and made us truly feel at home. It’s Ritz-Carlton level service on Easter Island. The grounds were beautiful and immaculately kept. We enjoyed feeding the chickens while having breakfast ourselves. It was a very eco-friendly experience I would book again in a heartbeat. I’d highly recommend you stay here if you’re going to Easter Island! You won’t regret it for one moment.
We were spoiled by the staff!!
It was private enough to feel like we had the place to ourselves but easy also to meet the other guests and made friends. Quiet and peaceful.
Breakfast every morning was great as were the other meals.
Away from the town ( although we did walk in a couple of times) Easy to get a taxi. Near the airport
I felt safe there.
- Very relaxing place to stay on a really interesting island. Great service and food
- Very friendly staff and lovely place. Great japanese chef on site called Kotoro. Beautiful spotless rooms. Easter Island is a very special place
- Staffs very friendly and helpful. The restaurant foods was amazing .
Cabañas Te Pito Kura
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Cabañas Te Pito Kura is located in Hanga Roa in the region of Isla de Pascua. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The inn also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 1.9 miles from Cabañas Te Pito Kura.
- Lovely little cabin on the edge of town, walking distance to some moai for sunset/sunrise photography. Very peaceful quiet place with lovely gardens all around full of flowers. Very comfy bed. The owner very friendly and helpful – met us at the airport and gave us a tour around town as an orientation and helped organise a hire car with a discount and took us back to the airport when time to leave.
- Perfect view! It was far enough away from the town that it was quiet and peaceful. It’s a great place to relax!
- Friendly and very helpful host family. Quite location, sea view. Highly recommend.
- Nice sea view, cosy balcony, staff fully dedicated to help you with any request, a lot of space for parking, walkable distance to the museum and the Ahu Tahai
- Juan Carlo picked us up on time and gave us a tour of the town before taking us to our Cabana. So we were somewhat oriented from the start. The room was very comfortable with a wonderful view from the front porch. The two-burner stove and refrigerator allowed us to save some money by making some meals ourselves. We especially enjoyed being ‘out of town’ but within a 15 minute walk of all the shopping and restaurants. We couldn’t have been more pleased.
Mamma Nui Glamping
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden, Mamma Nui is located in Hanga Roa. Isla de Pascua is 5 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting and dining area. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony with sea views. There is a private bathroom with a shower in every unit.Mamma Nui also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar. The property also has packed lunches.Mataveri International Airport is 1.2 miles away, and the property provides a free airport shuttle service.
Incredible experience. The facilities are just as advertised. The breakfast is excellent (actually the restaurant is hands down the best one in Hanga Roa). The location is extraordinary, right next to the centre of town but away enough to be quiet and relaxing.
The room is a large dome tent with a big comfortable bed and an additional small one. It has a small fridge (useful as it can get quite warm). Wonderful view from the room balcony. The owners are extremely nice, the waited for us in the airport and drove us back on departure, provide us with advise on tours.
Recommended for young couples looking for a very different romantic experience!
- Interesting experience. 🙂 The staff was nice. They helped us to organize an individual guide tour, which was great. Breakfast was really good!
Valeria & Juan were amazing!
Delicious food, warm welcoming, very thoughtful persons ! They also helped me book my tours on site which was excellent.
I really felt at home 🙂 I strongly recommend !
The concept of sleeping in a dome was awesome.
- Excellent location and great glamping experience. William is a great host, and the breakfast was unique each morning. We loved the small, family vibe to the property and great view of the Pacific from a private deck.
- Friendly staff. Great location. Good value. Good restaurant.
- Incredible experience. The facilities are just as advertised. The breakfast is excellent (actually the restaurant is hands down the best one in Hanga Roa). The location is extraordinary, right next to the centre of town but away enough to be quiet and relaxing.
Hotel Uka Mana
Offering a taste of Rapa Nui culture, Hotel Uka Mana is located in Hanga Roa on the remote Easter Island. A garden and terraces are available, were guests can enjoy the landscape and ocean views. Free WiFi is available in the common areas. Continental breakfast is included.At Hotel Uka Mana all rooms have a private bathroom with a shower, offering hot water heated by solar panels. Some rooms have a balcony with furniture to relax and watch the ocean. The Suite room also has a TV. Additionally, guests may request a TV, subject to availability.Free private parking is available on site.Hanga Roa is popular for snorkelling, scuba diving, horse riding and trekking. Guests may arrange tours to National park Rapa Nui, as well as scuba diving, horse riding, and sailboat tours. Car rentals are also available.Shuttle services are included in rates from and to Mataveri International Airport, just a 3-minute drive away.
- Wonderful little boutique hotel located just outside the town center next to the airport (20 min walk to town). Host family is super nice and will accommodate your stay. Room is large and the common areas are beautiful. We really enjoyed our stay.
Dominique who arranged our rental car and who came to see us eventually to try & sort out our discrepancies.
A little discount in recognition of our dissatisfaction at this “Hotel”
- La atención familiar de sus dueños. La comodidad del lugar. La facilidad que dan para alquilar auto y hacer late check out. Ambiente relajado y tranquilo en contacto con la naturaleza y sus mascotas que adoramos. Te llevan y traen del aeropuerto.
El hotel es hermoso, con una vista muy linda por donde uno mire, la atención de todos los que trabajan ahí es excelente, son muy cálidos, acogedores, buena onda, y dispuestos a ayudar en todo lo que uno necesite. Se destaca lo limpio y ordenado del hotel, tanto de la habitación como de las áreas comunes.
Tiene una sala de estar muy amplia, con una vista hermosa, donde se puede descansar, leer, etc.
Y en las noches el silencio del lugar donde está ubicado en el hotel lo hace ideal para poder descansar.
- Lo principal es la atención de todo en personal del hotel.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hotel Manutara is located in Hanga Roa, just 5 miles from Isla de Pascua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 0.6 miles from Hotel Manutara.
- What lovely people running this hotel who made my stay such a pleasure. The room was simple but comfortable in lovely tropical gardens. The hotel rented me a small car at very good value as well as picking me up and dropping me off at the airport which is essentially just along the road. Although not on the main street of Hanga Roa it is only about 20 minutes walk or a few minutes in fair priced taxis.
- The bed was good. I found the staff very friendly.
Pool was lovely; property was lush and quiet
Close to airport
Could get cold drinks
Very friendly staff
- Easter Island is VERY expensive (NY or London prices, for real), so this hotel was ok for my budget. Zero luxury, but it was everything I could expect for a reasonable price: airport pickup (though you can walk to reach the hotel, just turn to the right and you’ll be there in 5-10 minutes), clean rooms and bathroom (they clean daily and change towels every two days), breakfast included (though it’s basic: fruit, cheese and bread). Staff was nice and helpful, they leave around 9 pm. You can walk to the main street, though it’s about 30 min walk.
- Staff were very willing to help, the reception staff were wonderful. The dining room staff would get things ( as long as they had them).
Hare Nua Hotel Boutique
One of our best sellers in Hanga Roa! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hare Nua Hotel Boutique offers accommodations in Hanga Roa.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- It is conveniently located for walking to everything in town, extremely clean, has friendly and charming owners and staff, and included tasty, ample but not excessive breakfasts.
- Great breakfast! Super friendly staff and great location. Awesome hub to start our daily adventures from.
- The owners and staff are quite friendly and enthusiastic. They welcome us at the airport and provided us some fresh drinks and fruits. Simple but fresh, various and healthy breakfast. Good location. The room and lobby are cute and beautiful.
- The location of the hotel was perfect, the breakfast was excellent, the small pool was welcome after the visit of the Island, the beds are confortable and the working persons and the owners were very kind.
- The breakfast was lovely. My coeliac wife had gf products made for her by a member of staff.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Victoria offers accommodations in Hanga Roa. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Victoria.
- This was my second trip to Easter Island,with my daughter.I took my son and his wife this time.I stayed at Hotel Victoria both times and was very,very satisfied both times.It is centrally located to everything.Staff is very friendly and go out of their way to help you.The hotel is very clean but does show some wear.Remember this is Easter Island.They pick you up at the airport and take you back when leaving.I would definitely stay there again.Excellent experience.
- It was just ok and you get picked up from airport. Quite close to the main street
Accueil sympathique à l’aéroport avec colliers de fleurs.
La situation au calme un peu en dehors de l’animation du centre.
Chambre petite avec confort minimum
- A vista do hotel (e do quarto que eu escolhi). A limpeza do quarto e disposição dos móveis. Possui um cofre seguro.
- MUY BUENA UBICACIÓN Y UN ESPACIO AGRADABLE Y APROPIADO DEL ALOJAMIENTO.
Top Hotels In Hanga Roa Easter Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hanga Roa Easter Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hanga Roa Easter Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hanga Roa Easter Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!