10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hampton Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Hampton Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hampton Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hampton Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hampton Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hampton Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hampton Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hampton Virginia:
SpringHill Suites Hampton
One of our top picks in Hampton – and a guest favorite.
This hotel, located 3.5 miles from Huntington Beach, offers a daily complimentary buffet breakfast and free on-site parking. SpringHill Suites Hampton features an indoor swimming pool and whirlpool.All guest suites come furnished with a flat-screen TV, mini-refrigerator, microwave and a sofa bed. Free WiFi access is available in all rooms.The hotel also has a fitness facility and meeting space on-site.SpringHill Suites Hampton is 3.4 miles from the Virginia Air & Space Center.
- Had a large breakfast buffet, but I was in a hurry and didn’t stay. Property was clean and well maintained.
- The front desk staff person was pleasant when I checked in, however, that was the extent of what went well.
- Staff was friendly, great location, breakfast was decent.
- The staff was absolutely amazing! One of the best I have ever experienced. From the time we walked through the door to check in and throughout the remainder of our stay they went above and beyond to make sure we were ok and if they could help us with anything. They all were impressive and that is very rare to find now and days.
- Great room, comfortable beds, very spacious and clean room! Very nice pool and hot tub. Breakfast was very good as well. Will return to this hotel!
Days Inn Hampton Coliseum and Convention Center
Located in Hampton, 26 miles from Virginia Beach, Days Inn Hampton Coliseum and Convention Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Williamsburg is 24 miles from Days Inn Hampton, and Norfolk is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, 9 miles from Days Inn Hampton Coliseum and Convention Center.
This property is underkept for one thing. Rust all over the building.
Room was dirty. Bathroom had mold and everything had an awful smell. Did not spend 15min in there. My skin was crawling
- it was convenient to the coliseum – we walked to it.
- The location was 10 minutes away from the event we were attending. This part was very convenient!
- Front desk did all they could the morning breakfast was great
- I have stayed at this facility for 5 days a week for the past 6 weeks. The location is easy access to the I-64. We are working on that roadway. The facilities had ample parking for our work equipment. The staff is utmost professional. They are genuine in the patrons comfort.
- This property is underkept for one thing. Rust all over the building.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Courtyard Hampton offers accommodations in Hampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Virginia Beach is 26 miles from Courtyard Hampton, and Williamsburg is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Everything was beyond perfect… From stuff, to accommodation, cleanliness and food and without forgetting the new menu is awesome….
Staff are just friendly, specially nina, keke and the lady that works at bistro normally has a sleek ponytail and has a 2 year old girl, unfortunately I didn’t catch her name. But thank you all for making my stay extra special ❤️
- This hotel is definitely high class, nina the receptionist was excellent and very friendly. The room and hotel itself was very clean and tidy. Every other stafd I met were very friendly and always wore a smile on their faces. The bed and pillows very comfortable, soft as they could ever be and of course great breakfast just ensure you are hungry because the portions are great too. Highly recommend
- The pool area was amazing. They have alot of areas where you can relax outside along with a grill. It was a great atmosphere. If you needed to shop for anything it was literally 5 mins away by car. And you are close to 2 beaches as well. Great hotel.
- The location was perfect, The staff was friendly, and the checkout time was accommodating. I had an issue and it was handled fast and sufficient. Once moved, there were no other issues.
- Guest Services and staff were extremely friendly. The room cleanliness was satisfactory.
- Everything was beyond perfect… From stuff, to accommodation, cleanliness and food and without forgetting the new menu is awesome….
Red Roof Inn Hampton Coliseum and Convention Center
One of our best sellers in Hampton! Located off of Interstate 64 and a 2-minute drive from Interstate 664, this Hampton Red Roof Inn is 10 miles from Newport News-Williamsburg International Airport. This fully non-smoking hotel has free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Red Roof Inn Hampton Colosseum features a flat-screen cable TV. Select rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator. Free toiletries are available in the private bathroom.Guests staying at the Red Roof Inn Hampton Coliseum & Convention Center can enjoy the convenience of a 24-hour front desk.Hampton University is 5 miles away. Peninsula Town Center is steps away.
office staff was on a personal phone call the ENTIRE time of my check in.
the cleaning lady yelled at me because I was taking too long to checkout even though I called the front desk in ADVANCE. Was not offered complimentary coffee and when I asked …. I was told “NO its made in the AM” This Non smoking room smelled like smoke. Lastly, the manage was EXTREMELY RUDE. What else could you expect from the staff??
- Hotel was very clean. The location was perfect right next to everything to eat and shop. The staff was perfect.
- The bed won’t comfortable at all and the sheets were itchy!!!
- Nice and peaceful and my friend and i love to stay at the Red Roof.
- People walking outside room all night were very loud and did not feel safe
- office staff was on a personal phone call the ENTIRE time of my check in.
Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central
Providing on-site dining options along with in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators, this Hampton, Virginia hotel is situated close to major corporate offices and local attractions, including Buckroe Beach.Guests at the Hilton Garden Inn Hampton Coliseum Central can start the morning with breakfast from the on-site Great American Grill restaurant or enjoy a snack from the 24-hour convenience store. A modern fitness center complete with an indoor swimming pool is also available on-site.The Hampton Roads Convention Center along with the offices of Boeing, Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman are only minutes away. The Hampton Coliseum Central Hilton Garden Inn is also close to the historic downtown area.
- The staff was very friendly especially Amy. She’s awesom!
- The hot tub was cold and over run with children and babies. 14 at one time. The water was greenish and unsanitary. Babies should not be in a hot tub. Out heat did not work In The room. Had to get maintenance out 2 times that night. Bed was hard as a rock. Clientele crackhead and thugs. Never staying there again.
I found the hotel clean and the receptionist were very kind, considerate and performed their job to the highest
Great customer service.
- Bed was very comfy, and changing rooms to be closer to my friends was very eaay.
- I liked how the staff was attentive to my needs. The facility was beautiful and clean. Everyone was nice and pleasant. I enjoyed the breakfast had a large selection to choose from and did not cost a lot and the coffee was always great. This place is worth checking into.
Holiday Inn Express Hotels- Hampton
The Hampton Holiday Inn Express Hotels is 10 miles from the Williamsburg-Newport News International Airport. Guests can swim in the indoor pool or enjoy a daily breakfast with bagels, coffee and more in the dining area.The rooms have a flat-screen cable TV and private bathroom. Some rooms include a sofa bed and every room has a microwave.The Holiday Inn Express Hotels – Hampton has a business center. Guests can work out in the fitness center and also have access to fax and photocopying services.The Virginia Air and Space Center is 5 miles away and the Hampton Coliseum is a 5 minute drive from the hotel.
- Love the room and breakfast was a PLUS. The sweet lady that set the breakfast up was kind and very attentive.
- Staff was very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Thermostat in the room didn’t work well, so we ended up turning on the ac and that fixed the problem. My husband felt the place looked dated. That didn’t bother me. It was clean.
- Staff so helpful and friendly. My card key don’t work when I first try staff help me get in my room when get me new card key. The young lady in dine room so friendly and helpful. First time staying at holiday Inn express hotel will not be my last time
- The location is very convenient to the local sportsplex, shopping and dining options. The staff was very pleasant, helpful and accommodating.
- I liked that the indoor pool was warm, as if it was heated. I like that the staff was friendly and willing to help, where ever necessary. I also like they the employees were familiar with the area and could point me in the direction I needed to go. Plus, there are plenty of dining areas and shopping centers nearby.
Embassy Suites Hampton Roads – Hotel, Spa and Convention Center
Situated 10 minutes outside of Hampton, Virginia, this all-suite hotel is less than 15 minutes from Buckroe Beach and Fort Monroe. It features an indoor pool and on-site spa.The Hampton Roads Embassy Suites provides accommodations equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They are furnished with a sofa bed, microwave, and refrigerator. A laptop safe box is provided.This Hampton hotel hosts an on-site restaurant and bar. A gym and 24-hour business center are also part of its facilities. A breakfast buffet is served every morning.The Virginia Air and Space Center is 10 minutes from Embassy Suites Hampton Roads. Busch Gardens Amusement Park is 30 minutes from the hotel.
- Everything was wonderful my wife loved her first experience. We love how nice and helpful the front desk staff was and how willing he was to help. And the breakfast was wonderful. Oh yeah the view that we had fro our window on the 10th floor.
- The room was amazing. Very clean. I left The housekeeper a tip.
- That the staff was always available and willing to help. The manager reception was also nice and I attended each night over the New Year Weekend
- The service was excellent from the check in to the cleaning staff, the staff at the buffet was exceptional!!!
- The staff was nice and willing to help!! The pool and gym seemed nice.
Super 8 Hampton
Located within 1 miles of Interstate 64, this Super 8 hotel is a 19-minute drive from the Newport News – Williamsburg International Airport. The hotel offers guests a continental breakfast with waffles, and free Wi-Fi is available.A cable TV and air conditioning are included in every room at the Super 8 Hampton. Guests can also find a hairdryer in the private bathroom.Guests staying at the Hampton Super 8 can get assistance anytime at the 24-hour front desk. Laundry services are also available.Hampton University is a 6-minute drive from the hotel. Fort Monroe is 4 miles away.
- the coffee was excellent and the employees were very nice except
- They didn’t have any breakfast, they had a lot of crack heads and drug dealers around all times of night. Just not ideal for family or kids, and they refused to give me my money back
- Came to Hampton for Bass Center. Staff was very friendly to me and the other bassheads staying at the hotel. Comfortable bed, clean shower, good breakfast, great value.
- It was clean and comfortable with friendly staff. The location was perfect to meet the needs of our trip.
- Nothing. Worst hotel Ive ever stayed at. Health department and police dept needs to go to that hotel. Weed smoke and drug addicts walk around at all hours of day and night. I felt very unsafe. Plus my room was horrible. Bathroom had mold in it. and rooms smelled old as well as my mattress was sunk in , in the middle of bed.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hampton, VA
One of our best sellers in Hampton! This Hampton, Virginia hotel is located 15 minutes’ drive from Buckroe Beach and features an indoor heated pool. Other amenities include a daily hot continental breakfast and free WiFi.Cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator are offered in every guest room at the Country Inn and Suites Hampton.A fitness centre is available for guest use at the Country Inn and Suites Hampton. The hotel has a 24-hour sundry shop, a games room, and a fireplace in the lobby.Various restaurants are within 1 miles of the property, including Bensi Ristorante Italiano and Abuelo’s Mexican Restaurant.Boo Williams Sportsplex is 1 miles away. Colonial Williamsburg is 25 miles from the hotel. Langley Air Force Base is 4 miles away.
- The property was very clean, the staff was so friendly. Breakfast was delicious. You could easily get around to Colisisium, malls, Resturant’s, etc.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly.
- There was a really nice lady at check in. She allowed us to check in an hour early, offered cookies to out 3 year old, told us the layout of the hotel, and gave us information and tips where do go around town.
- It was clean and respectful people very nice and The rate was great and the food was great
- Turkey sausage for breakfast was good! And healthy. Wasn’t expecting that.
Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina
Featuring views of the Chesapeake Bay and a marina, this Hampton, Virginia hotel is near the Virginia Air and Space Museum and offers 2 on-site dining options and modern guestrooms.The Crowne Plaza Hampton Marina provides all the amenities needed for a pleasant stay, including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Free wireless internet access and a gift shop are also available on-site.Guests at the Hampton Crowne Plaza can enjoy upscale dining for lunch and dinner at the on-site Regatta Grille. The seasonal Oyster Alley is also on-site and offers views of the water along with casual meals for lunch and dinner.Langley Air Force Base, Norfolk Naval Station and Hampton University can be found only a short drive from the Hampton Crowne Plaza Marina. A variety of local shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options are also nearby.
- Neveah at the front desk was exceptionally kind and attentive. She made our stay extra special
- location at marina was very nice. restaurants, eateries in close proximity, decor was nice but dated.
- The location was great. The room was a nice size and so was the bathroom. The front desk staff was friendly and very engaging.
- Bed was so comfortable. The room was beautiful. View was a plus. The omelets at the Regatta were amazing!
- The room was very comfortable, the view was great.
Top Hotels In Hampton Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hampton Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hampton Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hampton Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!