10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hampton Falls New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Hampton Falls New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hampton Falls New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hampton Falls New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hampton Falls New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hampton Falls New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hampton Falls New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hampton Falls New Hampshire:
Hampton Falls Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This New Hampshire hotel, located 6 miles from Hampton Beach State Park, boasts an indoor pool and hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Cable TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator are included in every guest room at the Hampton Falls Inn. Along with a private balcony, these casually decorated rooms have a sitting area with sofa.A game room is provided for guest entertainment at the Hampton Falls Hotel. Daily newspapers are available at the 24-hour front desk, and coffee and tea are offered in the lobby.Water Country Theme Park is 11 miles from the hotel. Both the Kittery Outlets and historic Portsmouth town center are a 20 minute drive away.
- Children enjoyed pool. The water was nice and warm.
- The photos are accurate, the rates are excellent, the pool is warm, the Cleaning Ladies could not be nicer, and the Hotel is located near the Best Breakfast place on earth, Linda’s. It is also located near just about every single store that you can think of on Route 1. I have been very pleased with my stay.
- Comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price. Friendly front desk staff. Free coffee in the lobby included real half and half, not powdered creamer junk. Clean.
Hot tub was a moderate temperature, which was good. They are often too hot for me.
Facilities were in good condition. The place is either new or freshly renovated.
- The attendant was extremely helpful. My cousin needed handicapped on the first floor. The instructions were not seen when the motel booked the room, but the attendant jumped through a bunch of hoops to get us in a 1st floor room.
Located just off I-95 and less than 5 miles from Seabrook Dunes and Beach on the Atlantic Ocean, this all-suite hotel features a relaxing indoor pool and whirlpool area.Suites at the Hampshire Inn offer dark wood furnishings and include a kitchenette with a microwave, a refrigerator and a bar sink. Cable TV and a work desk are also provided. Wi-Fi service is available.A continental breakfast, including orange juice, muffins, bagels and cereals, is served every morning. Coffee is always available.The inn’s fitness room offers four different exercise machines and a TV. Guests may also play some arcade favorites in the game room, or try their luck on the crane machine.The Hampshire Inn is less than 6 miles from the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom and less than 17 miles from Water Country waterpark.
- THE BREAKFAST SANDWICHES IN THE BREAKFAST AREA REF WERE ALL GONE BY 9:00AM
- Unfortunately the hotel is going through major renovations, and there were many issues with cleanliness and work Crews everywhere. We are sure that once the renovations are done, that all will be well again. The staff was so accommodating and friendly. They did everything they could to assure our comfort. The continental breakfast was excellent, and the variety of foods was good. Only drawback was the residents that live there hung out in the lobby with their children, and there was much drama just about each day. The residents were very nice, and there because they have fallen on Hard Times, so we were understanding for the most part when the children were screaming and carrying on. It’s just not something that we were used to at a hotel. Overall, our stay was wonderful. We would stay here again, because it is centrally located to the areas we needed to access, for the reasons we needed to be there. Thank you very much.
- the continental breakfast, the wifi, and the size of the room.
- You can’t beat this place for the price. Staff is friendly and family like. We’re given our space but find help whenever we need it. Lovely stay every time.
- Spacious comfortable room, nice lady at reception, easy to access – very close to the I-95 – and park. Would definitely stay again.
Best Western Inn at Hampton
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Inn at Hampton offers accommodations in Hampton.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ogunquit is 24 miles from Hotel Inn at Hampton, and Portsmouth is 9 miles away. Logan Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- It was a odd hotel, lots of long hall walls and turns to find our room. The lady at the front desk when we checked in wasn’t very friendly either.
- We had a great time! Felt like we had the place to ourselves, despite a full parking lot! The room was warm, clean, and comfortable. The pool is not very large, but it was warm, had plenty of seating, and towels were provided.
- Excellent front desk staff. Friendly workers. Large selection of breakfast foods Coffee yummy convenient location
- Early start for breakfast. 6:30 am. Good variety of food. Plenty of food.
- The staff was excellent. Our was nice. We liked the back lawn area with the gazebo.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Seabrook Inn is located in Seabrook, just 28 miles from Ogunquit.Every room comes with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portsmouth is 14 miles from Seabrook Inn, and Salem is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Easy convenient location to Hampton Beach, good price.
The full continental breakfast was not what we expected. We have stayed there before and it was great. They had scrambled eggs, bacon waffles plus all the rest.
This was a great disappointment. The price was reasonable, but after going there many times before it was a let down
this place was fine for an overnight stay, nice continental breakfast !!! room was dark, kinda old looking but acceptable for a night’s sleep and a shower.
overall i’d say it’s good value for the price !!!
- Room was clean And the location was very convenient.
- We had no complaints except as below. The room included a microwave even though the room description did not include it. The room was average size, clean, comfortable, and everything worked. The king bed was very comfortable .The room was surprisingly quiet given that we faced a busy street.
Ashworth by the Sea
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Ashworth by the Sea Hotel is located in Hampton, just 25 miles from Ogunquit. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portsmouth is 11 miles from Ashworth by the Sea Hotel, and Salem is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The ocean view was beautiful. the location was pretty good as well.
Great location. We travelled in the winter and everything was closed but fabulous location if you are there during the summer and autumn seasons.
Parking was right outside the hotel.
Staff were very attentive and helpful.
Room was spacious with a good shower and super comfortable bed.
We had a balcony room facing the beach which was lovely and worth the money.
- It was a great hotel the beds where comfy. The restaurant was good to have at the hotel. The food was great. It was minutes from the board walk.
- Rooms are comfortable with great ocean view. Restaurant and bar are well set up and reasonablly priced. Hampton Beach is almost completely closed in fall, but the staff were very helpful.
- The location was perfect, the staff very helpful and courteous and efficient
The Moulton Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the beach in Hampton, New Hampshire, this hotel has rooms with an oven and refrigerator. Wi-Fi access is provided free of charge to guests.A flat-screen TV is available in each room at The Moulton Hotel. Certain rooms feature a view of the Atlantic Ocean and all rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Hampton Moulton Hotel. An on-site mini-market provides refreshments and guests can relax in the shared lounge.Casino Ballroom is just half a mile from The Moulton Hotel. Hampton Beach State Park is a 6-minute drive away.
- Absolutely loved it got ocean front view with the deck love it Jose took very good care of us wonderful man I could not make it to the second floor he put me on the 1st Room 2 so instead of having one bed I had to great size beds I have a really bad leg he took very very good care of us I could not ask for a better person he always make sure we had everything we needed I will definitely be there again next year this is the third time this year we’ve been there I love the place I love the people so caring Jose’s my buddy and my husband thanks again see you guys next year
- We loved the location and the view. Also the staff was super nice and welcoming. Would totally stay here again.
- The location is the big draw for this hotel. When you’re right on the beach, you’re probably not spending much time in the room. But it had all the basics — bed, bathroom, mini fridge, etc. We loved the private balcony with a view of the beach (and fireworks!) and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Parking was very close to the hotel, which was great.
- The staff was very nice, and location was excellent. I wasn’t sure how noisy it would be, as my room was two doors down from the main lobby, but it was quiet. For being an older hotel, I found it to be quite clean. It was so nice to sit out on the guest deck, overlooking the ocean.
- Across from the beach. NICE staff and some breakfast provided.
Fairfield Inn Amesbury
Fairfield Inn Amesbury is at the intersection of Highways 95 and 495, and features an outdoor pool, daily breakfast and free public Wi-Fi. The rooms have premium cable channels.Guests have free access to Fairfield Inn Amesbury’s outdoor pool and picnic area. Laundry and dry cleaning can be arranged by the Fairfield’s staff.Daily breakfast at the Amesbury Fairfield Inn includes hot waffles, fresh fruit and breakfast sandwiches. Free coffee is available in the lobby, which also has plenty of places to sit.The Fairfield Amesbury’s bright rooms include a coffee maker and ironing facilities. A well-lit work desk is also provided.The Fairfield Inn Amesbury is 2.5 miles from the Carr Island State Reservation, and 8 miles from Hampton Beach. Boston Logan Airport is a 40 miles drive from the property.
- The clean updated facility and rooms were a welcome site. A very comfortable spot to meet with family and rest during a long trip.
- My husband and I enjoyed our stay at this hotel very much! The staff was very nice and the continental breakfast was phenomenal. It was quiet despite being so close to a main road, which was very nice. And it was very close to Amesbury center which is beautiful and I do recommend walking around. Definitely would recommend the stay as a whole.
- This is a nice, clean property with friendly helpful staff and comfortable rooms. It provides the basic amenities but everything seems brand new. The full breakfast included in the room price was more than we expected and everything seemed fresh.
- GREAT breakfast options! Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, fruit options, yogurt, and fresh juices/milk/coffee. I will continue to use this hotel for all my visits to the East Coast.
- The hotel was very clean. All of the staff were very friendly and accommodating to any requests that we had.
The OC Studio Suites
Overlooking the ocean, this Hampton hotel features a private balcony with panoramic ocean views in each studio suite. The Casino Ballroom Pavilion is 1.5 miles from the hotel.The OC Studio Suites include a sofa bed and cable TV. They have a microwave, refrigerator, and counter area with a sink. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries.Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available at the Hampton OC Studio Suites .Guests can use the on-site laundry facilities.Hampton Beach State Park is 2 miles away. Portsmouth town center is 12 miles from the hotel.
- The location was great. Right on the ocean Excellent ocean view.Easy to get around from the location.
- This was a perfect place to stay. The room had everything we needed and was directly across from the ocean.
The staff was very accommodating and helpful with tips on resturants and
the area towns and different beaches to visit. The room was very clean and
perfect for my two teenage kids and myself.
The view from our room on the 5th floor was spectacular!
The sound of the waves crashing continuously was
- Room was great. Awesome view. Close to the strip but far enough to be away from crowds.
- The place was very clean. The staff is wonderful and friendly. I loved the fact that I was able to sit out on balcony and see the ocean down below…woke up to an amazing sunrise.
Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter
This hotel in Exeter features a saltwater pool with jacuzzi. Guest rooms include a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi and the hotel is one mile from the American Independence Museum.Every room at the Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter is furnished with coffee facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator.Exeter Hampton Inn & Suites includes a gym and a business center. For added convenience laundry facilities are also available.Hampton Beach and historic downtown Portsmouth is a short drive from the hotel. Hampton Inn & Suites Exeter is less than one mile from PHillips Exeter Academy and Exeter Hospital.
Wonderful staff, very friendly and accommodating. Well above standard in the industry.
I highly recommend this Hampton Inn if traveling in the area.
- Front desk receptionist very friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. Clean. Staff was very knowledgeable aboit area and gave good recommendations.
- Staff, room space, breakfast. All are excellent. I am a repeat guest. Happy to be here always. The only things is it is about 20 – 25 minutes walk from Phillips Exeter and it is not easy in the snow. Shuttle is available during normal working hours only but the hotel technician who drives is great.
- Front desk asked about our Hilton rewards and upgraded our room.
- Wonderful staff, very friendly and accommodating. Well above standard in the industry.
Breakers By The Sea
Located 500 feet from the sea, Breakers by the Sea is in Hampton Beach. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room here offers guests a full kitchen and cable TV. Some rooms feature a private balcony and sea view. Private bathrooms include a bathtub or shower.The property provides free parking. The beach is a 2-minute walk away.Casino Ballroom is just under 1 miles from Breakers by the Sea, and Water Country Water Park is 10 miles away. Logan Airport is located 40 miles away.
- Liked being able to look out across the street and see the ocean.
- We had a good stay and felt safe on the top floor with a great view. I can imagine that in the height of the season and on the lower level accommodation that could feel less safe and less private.
Very friendly young woman from Romania greeted us and made us feel very comfortable asking questions about local events and idea’s for dining.
The location was excellent. The hotel is at the northern end of the beach which is less busy (just what we were looking for), yet a very short walk to beach and coffee shop.
We had a great view of the ocean and beautiful sunrises.
- Price was good for location. Nice to have kitchenette if we needed to cook.
- Loved that it was across the street from the ocean. The staff were nice. Had a kitchenette. The room was clean and bright and decorated nicely.
Top Hotels In Hampton Falls New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hampton Falls New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hampton Falls New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hampton Falls New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!