10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hamilton Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Hamilton Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hamilton Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hamilton Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hamilton Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hamilton Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hamilton Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hamilton Ontario:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton
One of our top picks in Hamilton.Located in Hamilton, 26 miles from Mississauga, Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Burlington is 6 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton, and Guelph is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 7 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton.
- Very central for me, bed comfortable and clean and they provided me with a kettle, coming from Ireland I need my cup of tea.
- Our room was very nice, modern and clean. The location is downtown close to restaurants and shops.
- Amazing hotel, our suite had a kitchen will all equipments, bed was so confortable. Me and the hubby loved our stay, especially the gym and swimming pool. Amazing ? holiday.
- Great view! Right near Jackson Square. Try Local Smalls Coffee Shop. Great owners!
The hard working Staff…..which does not include..again NOT INCLUDE THE MANAGEMENT
and when I left..that’s it..last time there..!!!!!!!!!!!
Staybridge Suites Hamilton – Downtown
Centrally in downtown Hamilton, this hotel is just a 5-minute walk from Hamilton Convention Centre. It features a heated indoor pool and guest suites that come with a full kitchen.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided in all modernly furnished suites at Staybridge Suites Hamilton. All suites include a living space, as well as free access to wired and wireless internet.A hot and cold breakfast buffet is available at Staybridge Suites Hamilton Ontario. It may include fresh fruit, eggs, waffles and pastries. A convenience store is on site for additional drinks and snacks.Social evening receptions are organized on select evenings. Guests can also enjoy the Great Room, which features a home-style theater experience.A fitness center and business center are open 24 hours a day at this hotel.The Art Gallery of Hamilton and Jackson Square shopping center are just a 5-minute walk from this hotel. Hamilton Farmers’ Market, open seasonally, is also a 5-minute walk away.
- Love the pool, wish there was a hot it though for the older crowd.
- The rooms were clean, and the staff was friendly and helpful. The guests were also polite, as well as the room service. If I needed anything, they would accommodate me (within reason, of course). I enjoyed my three days at this location. I would most definitely stay again. I’ve been to many hotels, and this one is my favorite.
- Very clean, room has good layout. Like that the shower is separate from vanity. Like the sitting area with couch.Room overall feels homey.
- Front desk was amazing. They helped in every situation. Bed was comfortable.
- Friendly staff, quick check in. Everyone was helpful
One of our top picks in Hamilton.Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Visitor’s Inn is located in Hamilton, just 26 miles from Mississauga. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Burlington is 7 miles from Visitor’s Inn, and Guelph is 26 miles away. John C. Munro Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The staff and accommodations were great. Loved the pool!!
I liked how
Kids could even go into hot tub and was just clean and awesome
- The location was very good for our visit. We liked the on-site restaurant.
- CLoseness to Mcmaster University, overall property maintenance was quite upto mark. However the people manning the desk were more wooden and quite non-oblivious.
- A clean and comfortable place to stay in Hamilton. It has the amenities that you need, including an indoor pool.
Hamilton Plaza Hotel and Conference Center
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hamilton Plaza Hotel and Conference Center offers accommodations in Hamilton, just 26 miles from Mississauga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Burlington is 6 miles from Hamilton Plaza Hotel, and Guelph is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 7 miles from Hamilton Plaza Hotel and Conference Center.
- The bed was super comfy and they staff met our expectations. Breakfast was good but need more selection
Bed was super comfy..clean crisp sheets, bath robes and towels.
Reception was very cheery and effecient.
Breakfast was hot and Exactly as ordred.
- This property exceeded my expectations. The sauna and pool were lovely and the room was clean and spacious.
Getting a full breakfast instead of just a Continental breakfast bar.
Also having access to clean pool and gym.
- The bed was very comfortable, plus the complementry breakfast was fantastic, was expecting buffet style and they made it fresh loved it Thank you. Also staff were very friendly and helpful.
Days Inn Hamilton
One of our best sellers in Hamilton! Situated in downtown Hamilton, Ontario, this hotel is a 15-minute walk to the Art Gallery of Hamilton. It features a gym and rooms with a wall-mounted 32-inch LCD TV.Each room at Days Inn Hamilton includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. A large work desk and free Wi-Fi are also provided.Guests can enjoy a deluxe continental breakfast every morning at the Hamilton Days Inn. Free parking is offered on site and free newspapers are available in the lobby.The Hamilton Convention Centre and Copps Colliseum are within a 15-minute walk of this Days Inn. Dundern Castle is a 15-minute drive from the hotel and the Hamilton Children’s Museum is a 10-minute drive away.
- Toilet took a long time to turn off and fill up with water.
- The location was great everything we needed was with in walking distance the staff was friendly
It was comfortable I
Alway feel relaxe but the time in its to shot
- The persona in the reception was very friendly and the room so big and confortable. It was only 20min by Taxi from the Airport (30$ drive).
- Location. Was in town for a job interview. Dismt realize it was about a 5 minute drive to the interview
Sheraton Hamilton Hotel
Located in Hamilton, 26 miles from Mississauga, Sheraton Hamilton Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Burlington is 6 miles from Sheraton Hamilton Hotel, and Guelph is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 7 miles from Sheraton Hamilton Hotel.
- There was a Starbucks in the lobby. The beds were extremely comfortable and the room appeared to be pretty clean.
- How close it was to the First Ontario Centre and Jackson Square.
- Convenient location for events at FirstOntario Concert Hall. Quick service at bar/restaurant before show. Ample parking on premises.
- Deluxe king room was spacious, clean, and well equipped. Bathroom was modern and clean
- Very clean, bed was super comfy, friendly staff & overall an amazing night. 🙂
Admiral Inn Hamilton
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This boutique hotel is centrally located in downtown Hamilton, Ontario, a 10-minute walk to Jackson Square. It offers a restaurant and bar, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a refrigerator.The elegant rooms at Admiral Inn Hamilton offer cable TV, a coffee maker and a seating area. Each bathroom includes free toiletries and a hair dryer.Admiral Inn’s Reflections Restaurant is open all day and serves a variety of food in a casual atmosphere. The full-service bar offers a variety of beer, wine, and spirits.This Hamilton Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Copps Coliseum and the Hamilton Convention Center. Royal Botanical Gardens and McMaster University are a 10-minute drive away.
- The location was good. Staff was courteous. Clam chowder was tasty.
- Restaurant staff was very nice.brandon at the front desk was tre cool.
- The hotel was in a good location to the highway we needed to take in the morning.
- Staff were very welcoming who made check in a quick easy process.
- The female front desk staff attendant that assisted me during my stay was very pleasant and accommodating.
Budget Inn 2000
Less than 1 miles from Confederation Park adventure park, this motel is halfway between Niagara Falls and Toronto. It features free Wi-Fi and pet-friendly rooms with a TV.A microwave and minibar are provided in each room at Budget Inn 2000. The simply styled rooms also include an alarm clock, bath amenities and a hairdryer.2000 Budget Inn offers drink and snack vending machines on site for convenience.Royal Botanical Gardens and Copps Coliseum are each less than 3.1 miles from this property. African Lion Safari is a 45-minute drive, and Hamilton International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- there was some renovation done and the rooms look nice and clean .sheets was nice and white ..love it this time …for sure going back again ..abig thank you for the mangment
- The room was modern looking, clean and had great wifi connection.
- Close to where we were going that night. Free parking, easy to park.
- The room was clean and everything that I needed was already supplied in the room. (like tv, bar fridge microwave plus wifi). That’s all I need plus the bed and sheets were very comfortable.
- The bed was comfy. The staff was accommodating with my request. I inadvertently booked for smoker room and the staff upon arrived heeded my request and put me in non-smoker room which I needed.
The Barracks Inn
One of our best sellers in Hamilton! Located in Hamilton, 30 miles from Mississauga, The Barracks Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Kitchener is 30 miles from The Barracks Inn, and Burlington is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Large, comfortable room. Nespresso machine in room, beautiful lobby and great library to use and relax in. Location walkable to shops and restaurants. Wonderful breakfast too.
- Loved the room with the stone walls, the Nespresso machine in the room. The bathroom and products they supply were lovely. The breakfast was great and the staff were kind and helpful
- Classy and nice hotel in a great location. Rooms were high-end. Very easy process in and out.
- Great location for airport access. Gorgeous rooms in a lovely building.
- Delicious breakfast, friendly staff, beautiful room!
Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s
This modern Hamilton, Ontario hotel has an Italian restaurant and spacious accommodations with a 42-inch flat-screen cable TV. John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport is 8.5 miles away.Guests can relax in the indoor heated pool or the hot tub and use the well-equipped fitness center. Best Western Premier C Hotel by Carmen’s also provides a business center.The warmly decorated rooms feature a Blu-ray player and free Wi-Fi. They have a microwave, fridge, and coffee-making facilities. Each room and suite includes a desk and comfortable sitting area.Baci Ristorante at Best Western Premier Hotel C offers fine dining and Tuscan wines. The hotel features an on-site restaurant where a cooked-to-order breakfast is available.Battlefield House Museum is 4 miles from this hotel. The Art Gallery of Hamilton is 7.5 miles away.
- The location of the hotel suited our requirements very well. The Restaurant was excellent for whatever meal was ordered. The staff were great.
- We had a jacuzzi/fireplace room. It was a Great size room for price. Jacuzzi in room, cookies at front desk, apples at front desk. Lots of choice for breakfast as well good price point. Morning breakfast staff were very cheery. Bed was very comfy. Front desk staff were always willing to help with our questions.
- The bed was firm and the pillows were comfy and plentiful
- Vending machines had good variety including beer and coolers.
- As we were there for a family wedding, it was very convenient to have everything offered right there at in one building
Top Hotels In Hamilton Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hamilton Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hamilton Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hamilton Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!