10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hamilton New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Hamilton New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hamilton New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hamilton New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hamilton New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hamilton New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hamilton New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hamilton New Jersey:
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton, NJ
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton, NJ offers accommodations in Hamilton.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Edison is 25 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton, and Lambertville is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- My husband & I stayed here 2 yrs ago for 6 weeks while our house was being built & my husband had 3 surgeries. He had his therapy here. The staff was wonderful. We are here now in a handicap suite & again the staff is so helpful.& kind! This hotel in Hamilton is the friendliest & managed by Lori so well that everyone feels @ home. All our needs are met with a smile. The staff from the front desk to housekeeping to maintenance converses with the guests WOW! Unheard of anywhere else. 10 plus!!
- The breakfast was very good with a good variety. The room was spacious and comfortable.
- I liked everything about Homewood Suites in Hamilton and will definitely stay there again.
- THE GROUNDS WERE BEAUTIFUL, THE ROOM WAS VERY CLEAN, THE FACILITY AS A WHOLE WAS GREAT. THE ONLY THING THAT WAS A DISSAPPOINTMENT WAS THE BREAKFAST BUFFET. WE HAD TO WAIT FOR THE STAFF TO BRING PLATES AND UTENSILS. THE FOOD SELECTION WAS VERY LIMITED(( WE WERE THERE FOR 3 DAYS AND THERE WAS NO BACON, HAM, OR SAUSAGE EITHER DAY)
- The beds felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. Extremely clean!
Residence Inn by Marriott Hamilton
Residence Inn by Marriott Hamilton is located in Hamilton, just 26 miles from Edison.Every room has a flat-screen TV.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Lambertville is 20 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Hamilton, and Princeton is 11 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 38 miles away.
- Very clean. Staff was exceptionally nice and helpful. Breakfast was.terrific. pool was very nice.
- Looked clean but had some dirt under the couches. I only know this because I dropped something on the floor and had to dig to pick it up..
- The room was clean, spacious and quiet. We slept in an outstandingly soft and comfortable bed. We felt like we were at home. 😊
- Mike at the front desk was genuinely friendly and helpful, as was the rest of the staff. I felt like an honored guest.
- My on criticism is the free breakfast is boring, predictable, and disappointing. Same comment after 3 visits. I would much rather pay $12-$15 more for a fresh ordered breakfast!
Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton
Located off the New Jersey Turnpike in Hamilton, this hotel is across from Hamilton Marketplace, with shopping and dining options. It features an indoor pool and rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Each spacious room at the Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton comes with free Wi-Fi, cable and an MP3 connection. All air-conditioned rooms have a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker.Free access to the hotel gym and hot tub is provided to all guests of the Hamilton Hilton Garden Inn. Laundry facilities and free parking are also available.The Great American Grill serves a continental breakfast as well as made-to-order dishes each morning. Snacks and beverages can also be purchased at the Pavilion Pantry snack shop.Mercer Oaks Golf Course is 8.5 miles from the Hilton Garden Inn. Six Flags Great Adventure Amusement Park and Hurricane Harbor Water Park are both 16 minutes away.
My wife and I love being right across the street from the Hamilton Marketplace. When it’s warm out you can take a short walk across the street or if you have a car then you can take a 2- or 3-minute drive down the road to the nearest jughandle that’ll get you into the mall. It’s got plenty of food and shopping options, definitely check it out.
It’s also near a lot of the major freeways so it’s a relatively central location to branch out from. Easy to get to Pennsylvania, to other parts of New Jersey, or to start a longer journey to really anywhere on the East Coast. It’s also not too far from the train station if you’d like to hop on a train elsewhere, like into NYC.
As for the property itself, it’s nice and quiet at night, clean, has large rooms, great staff, an indoor pool, and free wi-fi. Not much else you can ask for given their low-cost nightly rates.
- Awesome staff, super clean, great buffet in the morning, housekeeping deserves a big double thumbs up!!! Can’t recommend this hotel enough, we will visit again!!
- The location is wonderdul and would have been perfect.
as I was checking out I was told that my receipt would come as an email from booking .com and I did not get a receipt I saw extra charges for breakfast on my credit card and called the hotel a total of 4 times once was transferred to managers ext where I left a detailed message stating we were charged for breakfast which we did not have we took our grandchildren to Cracker Barrel
That morning after checking out credit card reflects that. But 2 weeks later still have not had a call from the hotel I did file with chase credit card who is handling this i have never had this happen before and am very upset with this thing
- Hotel was great breakfast was not complementary front desk did give us voucher and check out time was 11:00 not 12:00 the website said free breakfast and check out at 12:00 both was wrong
- My wife and I love being right across the street from the Hamilton Marketplace. When it’s warm out you can take a short walk across the street or if you have a car then you can take a 2- or 3-minute drive down the road to the nearest jughandle that’ll get you into the mall. It’s got plenty of food and shopping options, definitely check it out.
Hampton Inn and Suites Robbinsville
Hampton Inn and Suites Robbinsville features an indoor pool and an outdoor sitting area with ping-pong in Robbinsville, New Jersey. Free Wi-Fi access is included.Providing a tranquil environment, the rooms at Hampton Inn and Suites Robbinsville each feature a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the Robbinsville Hampton Inn and Suites, guests are provided 24-hour front desk assistance. The property has an on-site mini market and and a business center. Free parking is available on site.The Hampton Inn and Suites Robbinsville is a 10-minute drive from Six Flags Great Adventure.
Hotel was super clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was excellent. My children enjoyed the pool.
We ended up spending two nights. We would visit again one day.
- Location, location, location. Perfect for our travels. Cookies upon arrival, made a nice treat after a long day of driving. Hearty breakfast also was appreciated before we hit the road again. We were also happy that breakfast started at 6 am, as we needed to get any early start.
- I choose Hampton Inn’s because of their consistency. I rarely have any issues when I stay at one of your properties.
- It was very convenient, clean, and a comfortable room
- Room was clean, the bed was great, was able to take a breather and relax. Exactly what I needed. Would do it again.
- Hotel was super clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was excellent. My children enjoyed the pool.
One of our best sellers in Bordentown! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Ramada Bordentown offers accommodations in Bordentown, just 27 miles from Philadelphia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lambertville is 21 miles from Ramada Bordentown, and Princeton is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 34 miles from Ramada Bordentown.
- Hallways have a stench, many of the TVs are outdated, some of the staff are very unfriendly, and cleanliness of the rooms is average
- The beds are comfortable and the rates are very convenient for a solo traveler
- The property is clean and the staff were very professional and caring.
- Peter was the Best he made our stay an excellent one
- Location was convenient for where my training class was. It was quiet.
Comfort Inn Bordentown
Located in Bordentown, New Jersey, this hotel is 25 minutes from Six Flags Great Adventure Amusement Park. It features an outdoor pool, on-site gym, and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Every accommodation at the Bordentown Comfort Inn includes a microwave and refrigerator. They are equipped with cable TV and an in-room safe.A business center is part of this Bordentown hotel. A hot continental breakfast is served every morning and free newspapers are available.The Sesame Place Amusement Park is 14 miles from Comfort Inn Bordentown. The New Jersey State Museum in downtown Trenton is 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Bed was super comfy. Quiet & pleasant. Room was clean
- The bed was awesome, room was clean. Breakfast was basic but good. Will be booking here again!!
- What a sweet experience we had here. While visiting for a Thanksgiving, our father unexpectedly passed away. It was a very hard time for us, but the staff here went above and beyond to express their sympathy. Gave us a great rate and even left a card and flower in our room. We were extremely grateful, comfortable, and well treated👍🙂. They went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you and God bless your professional, caring, and compassionate business Comfort Inn of Bordentown NJ👍‼️ 5 Star service🙂.
- Very close to restaurants,the facilities were very clean. Clean smoking area with benches and ash trays
- I like the beds because we r so tired during the day so we need very comfort sleep and also room was also good.
Econolodge Inn & Suites Bordentown
Located 6 miles from downtown Trenton, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from both I-195 and I-295. It serves a continental breakfast every morning and features free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Econolodge Inn & Suites Bordentown have cable TV and are furnished with a work desk.The front desk at the Bordentown Econolodge Inn & Suites is staffed 24 hours a day. It also offers fax and copy services.Six Flags Great Adventure is a 22-minute drive from the hotel. The New Jersey State Museum is 13 miles away.
- It’s right next door to Chickie’s and Petes if you get hungry😊
Very intelligent woman at front desk who helped me use my GPS to find the motel.
- nice place . would stay again . – minus the tranny
- Room was clean. Bed was confortable. Parking was ample and convenient. Location was good. Close to Six Flags, etc. Breakfast items provided were decent, as few as they were. There was bread, mini bagels, and pastries such as mini muffins. They were fresh and tasty.
- We reserved a one queen size bed and be got a 2 bedroom, the place had a lot of construction going on so it wasn’t very appealing, and a great applause for the rudest concierge her name was Reyna or Rina. Horrible customer service and lack of communication because I called 5 hours before checking in if I could come in early, when I got there I had to wait an hour for the room that I didn’t even ask for.
Days Inn East Windsor
This East Windsor, New Jersey hotel features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and an on-site restaurant. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A cable TV, air conditioning and a work desk are included in each room at Days Inn East Windsor. The rooms also feature a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The East Windsor Days Inn provides 24-hour front desk assistance.A continental breakfast is served daily. Dinner is available at Basils Legends Bar and Grille.Peddie Golf Club is a 4-minute drive from Days Inn East Windsor. Freehold Raceway Mall is an 18-minute drive away.
- The staff was very friendly. The restaurant was very good. The rooms were small but a good size for what we needed. The bathroom was big. It was easy to find on the highway. I wish the room had a fridge.
- The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The hotel was conveniently located near a major roadway.
- Free continental breakfast is nice. the restaurant is an absolute hidden gem, GREAT food.
- SWEET RECEPTION PEOPLE who are required to carry out unethical DAYS INN policy of fifty dollar hidden charge upon registration.NICE ABOUT OFFERING SEVEN TO TEN DAYS FOR CHARGE TO BE DEDUCTED AND IF NOT THEN HAPPY TO WORK WITH BANK…THIS IS THEFT AS OFFICIAL DAYS INN POLICY.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast had variety given it was complimentary. Staff was very accommodating.
Hampton Inn Bordentown
The Sesame Place amusement park is 15.7 miles from this hotel in Bordentown, New Jersey. The hotel features an indoor pool and guest room with coffee facilities and cable TV.At the Hampton Inn Bordentown, each room includes a radio and alarm clock. The bathrooms provide basic amenities.A gym and a business center is at the hotel. Bordentown Hampton Inn guests can also use the on-site laundry facilities.Six Flags Great Adventure and Wild Safari is 21.4 miles from the hotel. McGuire Air Force Base is 11.6 miles from the Hampton Inn Bordentown.
- Hampton Inns are always clean, the staff is always friendly. The free breakfast is great, especially fresh oatmeal. And this location is so convenient for us! We can choose the Turnpike, or Rt 295, or PA 276 from this hotel to get home to southern DE. We love our Hampton Inns!
- Easy access to highway, not too far from everything.
- Very comfortable bed and pillows, and the included breakfast is better than most hotel breakfasts.
- I stayed here for my birthday weekend just for one night. The room was in good condition,spacious and clean. The staff was friendly during check in and the check out process. The bed was comfy as well. I would stay here again.
We had a short stay there (2 nights) – We went to the 6 Flags (about 30 min drive) and needed a stop off place before driving on to Connecticut . The rooms were spacious and clean.
There was ample parking and I was even able to do some washing! There is a laundry room on site which was a big plus after living a week out of a suitcase in the summer!.
My son loved the Swimming pool and also loved the breakfast – which had a wide variety of things to choose from.
I would definitely recommend this property.
Holiday Inn Express Bordentown – Trenton South
One of our top picks in Bordentown – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Bordentown – Trenton South offers accommodations in Bordentown. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia is 28 miles from Holiday Inn Express Bordentown – Trenton South, and Edison is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 34 miles from Holiday Inn Express Bordentown – Trenton South.
- Clean room very spacious woman at check in was so very helpful
- The facility and ONE in particular staff was great… had an issue with multiple charges to my credit card I believe her name was Katie.. seems like SHE was the only one who could do anything about correcting this issue
- We had a very late check in at 1am. The gentleman who check us in was professional and friendly even at that hour. It was a nice experience staying there.
- The staff was very helpful. Special thanks to Ms. Brianna, she was always available for support with big smile!
- Comfortable bed. Clean room. Breakfast was okay, not great.
Top Hotels In Hamilton New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hamilton New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hamilton New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hamilton New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!