10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hamburg New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Hamburg New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hamburg New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hamburg New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hamburg New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hamburg New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hamburg New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hamburg New York State:
Red Roof Inn Buffalo – Hamburg
Located just off of Interstate 90, this Hamburg, New York hotel features free Wi-Fi access and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. Downtown Buffalo is 11 miless away.A work desk and a private bathroom are included in every guest room at the Red Roof Inn Buffalo – Hamburg. Select rooms have a microwave, refrigerator, and in-room coffee machine.The Hamburg Red Roof Inn front desk is available 24-hours and the hotel has vending machines for snacks and drinks.Several restaurants are within 1 mile of the hotel including the Waterstone Grill.The Hamburg Casino at the Fairgrounds is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Lake Eerie is 3 miles away.
- Front desk staff was very professional and friendly. Everything in the room was in working order. Room was very clean. Good coffee in the morning. Nice to have a coffee machine in the room. Again, staff was excellent.
- It was very clean.. felt spacious and the staff was very welcoming
- The hotel was exactly what I expected, comfortable and reasonably clean. The property does show some wear, so fussy people can probably find things to nitpick, but I had no issues. Red Roof has an odd TV selection (designed to push a pay per view movie feature) but I found one channel I liked and dozed off to it.
- Room was cleaner than I thought it would be. No musty smells. Heater worked well and not loud. Clean bathroom. Great amount sink countertop space. Staff friendly and professional
- Some members of the staff extra friendly and helpful.
Super 8 Hamburg
One of our best sellers in Hamburg! Free Wi-Fi and free breakfast are provided for guests at this Hamburg, New York motel, which features a seasonal outdoor pool. Hamburg Casino at the Fairgrounds is just a 4-minute drive away.A TV, refrigerator and ironing facilities are provided in each air-conditioned room at the Super 8 Hamburg. The private bathrooms each feature a shower and a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Hamburg Super 8. A fitness center is also provided.Ralph Wilson Stadium is just an 8-minute drive from the Super 8 Hamburg. A number of dining options, including Hideaway’s Bar & Restaurant, Koz’s Pizza Alley and Waterstone Grill, are located within just over a quarter mile of the property.
- It was an excellent experience from check in to leaving in the morning. Quiet. Bed was comfortable.
- The bed was very comfortable and the extra pillows on the bed were amazing!
- The hotel was recently refurbished. The room and washroom was very nice.
- i was one the option top floor or bottom. when need a question they were there
- Was nice, clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location was a plus. Right off exit. Shower was great! Overall was a great stay.
Quality Inn Buffalo/Hamburg, NY
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Quality Inn Buffalo/Hamburg, NY offers accommodations in Hamburg.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 27 miles from Quality Inn Buffalo/Hamburg, NY, and Buffalo is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 15 miles from Quality Inn Buffalo/Hamburg, NY.
- Easy access, staff was great, Pool was nice. Room and commons were very well kept.
- Room were clean and indoor pool was nice for kids to have
- Staff were very helpful. Good deal for the dollar and would stay again
- Excellent staff. Very friendly and helpful. Also, the continental breakfast was one of the best I have experienced at a hotel.
- Check in and check out was simple and the staff was excellent!
Hampton Inn Hamburg
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Hamburg offers accommodations in Hamburg, just 27 miles from Niagara Falls.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Buffalo is 10 miles from Hampton Inn Hamburg, and Niagara Falls is 27 miles away. Buffalo Niagara International Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The continental breakfast was AMAZING! There were so many options, and plenty of healthy foods to choose from! The entire hotel was very clean. The pool was well maintained.
Breakfast was awesome and had a great variety. Very clean!
Night light in the bathroom was nice.
- This was the second time we stayed at this Hampton Inn. It will be our go-to place there for the foreseeable future. Location is just right; it is new, clean and welcoming. We slept very well in their plush bed.
- It was blocks from my niece. The breakfast was better than most!
- Everything was new and clean, fashionable and functional.
Motel 6 Hamburg
Motel 6 Hamburg offers accommodations in Hamburg.The rooms include a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 26 miles from Motel 6 Hamburg, and Buffalo is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 15 miles from Motel 6 Hamburg.
- Friendly staff and thats about it. I like that we only stayed for 1 night. Not worth it to stay longer.
- Convenient to all destinations, king bed was fairly comfy..
- The water was hot and the shower had good pressure.
- The location right off I90 was great! But unlike other roadside hotels this one has a certain charm ? It has the tough to find park right in front of your door accommodations that’s so convenient. Although it’s an older place it’s still cozy and the grounds are lovely ? It even has a nice little pool.
Dana at the front desk was great, very accommodating….price was more than fair, convenient location, right off the thruway made it easy to find. restaurants and facilities were very close.
Our room was close to the roadway but was still very quiet considering. bed was comfortable and maid service tended to the room appropriately
Comfort Inn & Suites Hamburg
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Hamburg offers accommodations in Hamburg, just 27 miles from Niagara Falls. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Buffalo is 10 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Hamburg, and Niagara Falls is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- It was clean and had breakfast included. Also, right off the freeway and easy!
- Staff was friendly and very accommodating. I arrived late for breakfast in the morning and they still took care of me. Appreciated my two pets. The facility was new, neat and wonderful. I slept very well.
- Staff was very friendly and the rooms were very clean
- The hotel was new and not dirty. The beds were great. It was in a good location. Great value for the money.
- Great place to stay, very direct and easy to get to Bill’s Stadium for our show. The young man at the desk was friendly and helpful, recommended a great place for dinner before the show just minutes away. Easy and just what we needed. Would recommend this hotel and would happily stay there again.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hamburg
Located off I-90 and less than 5 miles from Ralph Wilson Stadium, this Hamburg Holiday Inn Express features an indoor pool with fountain. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hamburg offers modern rooms equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and in-room coffee maker. A microwave, refrigerator and ironing facilities are included.Guests of the Hamburg Holiday Inn have access to a fitness room with cardio equipment and a TV. The business center provides a public computer, printing and copying services.A hot breakfast buffet including fresh roasted coffee and cinnamon rolls is served each morning.The Holiday Inn Express Hamburg is 15 minutes from Tifft Nature Preserve and 20 minutes from HSBC Arena.
- The staff was very nice, they did take $40 off price of room. I had never had an issue here before and have stayed several times.
- The breakfast was great. The cinnamon buns especially.
- breakfast buffet, fruit snacks & coffee available during day and evening.
- Beautiful room. Spacious. Tucked away from the street.
- Loved the location that was right of the thruway. There was also anything you needed within a short drive. Would definitely stay here again.
Econo Lodge Buffalo South
Econo Lodge Buffalo South offers accommodations in Blasdell. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Niagara Falls is 24 miles from Econo Lodge Buffalo South , and Buffalo is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 11 miles from Econo Lodge Buffalo South.
- Polite staff. Easy acces to a variety of restaurants and shopping.
- It was close to where we needed to be and staff were great to deal with.
- The staff was amazing!!!! Very close to where I went, GO BILLS!!!!!
- Rick was very kind, and did what he could, but he couldn’t rectify the situation.
- This property is very close to I90 and easy to find
Best Western Plus The Inn Of Lackawanna
Best Western Plus The Inn Of Lackawanna is located in Lackawanna, 22 miles from Niagara Falls and 5 miles from Buffalo.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Niagara Falls is 22 miles from Best Western Plus, and Hamburg is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 11 miles from Best Western Plus The Inn Of Lackawanna.
- The bed was comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful. The brwakfast was good.
- Room was nice and clean. Looks like it was recently updated. Very nice new tv. Very quiet, although it was off season.
- This hotel is very clean which is extremely important to me. Did not eat breakfast,- just had coffee and juice and they were both very good. Since this hotel is very close to my daughter, we will be staying here often.
I did not find the rooms very clean. The walls are very thin. I could hear the neighbours all night. You could hear doors slamming and people
I’m the hallway.
- good receptionist in nightm, day time lady was not helpful….
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Buffalo South I-90, NY
Located close to Interstate 90, this Seneca hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator along with plush bedding. The Botanical Gardens South Park is 3 miles away.A flat-screen TV and a sitting area are featured in the traditional rooms at West Seneca County Inn & Suites. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can work out in the fitness center, relax in the hot tub, or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are also provided.Country Inn & Suites – West Seneca is a 15-minute drive from Central Buffalo. Lake Erie is 3 miles away and McKinley Mall is 5 miles away.
- We were up in the Buffalo area for a wedding. Snow was expected. The location was right off of I-90 which made travel in and out of the hotel very easy. The hotel is a 2 minute drive or a 10 minute walk to a large supermarket and a department store.
- The room was a nice size with 2 queen beds. My children were able to pick a toy from a basket upon arrival. After swimming we borrowed board games from the front desk. Everything was clean. Breakfast was pretty good.
- Room was clean. Even smelled clean. There was an extra pillow and comforter in the closet which we took advantage of. Hotel was only a short drive between two malls, and several dining choices.
Loved the “yogurt bar” at the breakfast buffet. Lots of fruit choices as well.
Pool & hottub were lovely.
The staff was excellent – very pleasant & helpful.
- I liked the size of our suite and the morning breakfast was a treat.
Top Hotels In Hamburg New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hamburg New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hamburg New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hamburg New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!