10 Best Hotels To Stay In Halifax Estates Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Halifax Estates Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Halifax Estates Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Halifax Estates Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Halifax Estates Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Halifax Estates Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Halifax Estates Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Halifax Estates Florida:
Days Inn Tropical Seas
One of our best sellers in Daytona Beach! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This beachfront Daytona Beach hotel features a heated outdoor pool, terrace, and hot tub. Guests will be 12 minutes’ drive from the shops and amusement park at Daytona Beach Boardwalk.Extras include a small refrigerator, and cable TV as well as coffee-making facilities at Days Inn Tropical Seas. Most rooms feature an ocean view and a private balcony.Access to free WiFi and free on-site parking are provided to all Tropical Seas Days Inn guests. Guests can also play a leisurely game of shuffleboard during their stay.The Daytona Speedway and Daytona Beach International Airport are within 16 minutes’ drive. Tiger Bay State Forest is 18 miles away.
- Enjoyed our stay. Clean, comfortable and convenient.
- Really liked convenience of location. Perfect beach access. Beds were very comfortable.
- the bed was very nice ,the view was great ,no breakfast was offered would have been nice to have that,also only bad think was only one elevator.Other than that it was a very nice place to stay.
CLEAN, QUIET, OCEANVIEW ,EVERYBODY
- The staff was so friendly and always spoke. The rooms were kept very clean. Directly on the beach was a real bonus!
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach-Oceanfront
One of our top picks in Daytona Beach – and a guest favorite.
On Daytona Beach, this Florida hotel features an outdoor oceanfront pool with a hot tub. All guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast. The Daytona International Airport is 11 miles away.A private balcony, 42-inch flat-screen cable TV, and small refrigerator is provided in all rooms. A corner sofa and coffee-making facilities are also provided by this oceanfront Daytona Beach Hyatt Place.Complimentary daily breakfast is included. Free property-wide Wi-Fi and a business center are available. When not on the beach, guests can burn a few calories in the fitness center.An outdoor tiki bar serves wine, beer, and spirits. Sandwiches, salads, and pastries can be ordered from 2 snack bars 24 hours a day. Fresh gourmet pastries and coffee are served at the Bakery Café.Daytona International Speedway is 10 miles from the hotel. Guests can also explore local history 7 miles away at Ponce de Leon Inlet Lighthouse and Museum.
- This hotel is great. Room was roomy and nice, beds comfortable, nice pool and hot tub, right on the beach and the breakfast was excellent.
- Room was fantastic in ever way , clean and comfortable , killer view , great price ,
Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
Many breakfast selections available.
Manager spoke to my wife several times about how the stay was going.
- the bed was better than expected and the room was very nicely laid out. BUT – the faucet in the bathroom sink was hitting the edge of the sink – you couldn’t put your hands completely under the water. Needs to be corrected.
- We arrived early and they let us ck in. Friendly. Upbeat welcoming staff. Clean rooms and hallways. Staff always cleaning, sweeping etc. Bfast in morning is amazing. Do many choices. Will look for Hyatt place in future!
Holiday Inn Express Daytona Beach Shores
This oceanfront property in Daytona Beach Shores features spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and serves a daily breakfast. Downtown Daytona Beach, Florida is a 10-minute drive away.The heated outdoor pool is beachside with a large deck for relaxation. Free access to the gym and business center is provided to all guests at the Holiday Inn Express Daytona Beach Shores. Free on-site parking is also available.A microwave, a small refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities are standard in every room at the Daytona Beach Shores Holiday Inn Express. Warmly decorated with carpeted floors, all rooms include free Wi-Fi and a hairdryer.Daytona Beach International Airport and Daytona International Speedway are both less than 10 miles from the hotel.
- Oceanfront….friendly…..great response time for toilet not flushing! He bought the bath towels when he came!
- Friendly staff everywhere and cleanliness throughout
- View was great, room clean and the breakfast was great.
- The view from the room was great!! The pool was nice and warm,for a cold night swim. The rooms were very clean , beds comfortable, and the staff was extremely friendly. Will be our go to Daytona hotel from now on.
- breakfast was awesome beds comfortable rooms clean
Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Oceanfront
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Oceanfront offers accommodations in Daytona Beach. The hotel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New Smyrna Beach is 10 miles from Residence Inn Daytona Beach, and Sanford is 30 miles from the property. Daytona Beach Airport is 5 miles away.
- The layout was very nice. The bed and pillows were perfect. Kitchen size was great.
- Bedding was cloud-like. Rooms were spacious. Balconies off living space and bedroom.
- That on request we were given a unit with an oven to prepare our New Years Day standing beef roast.
- This hotel is run extremely well. Service was excellent. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Immaculately clean in all areas public and private. It was a wonderful surprise to find out that on Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday they have food and beverages in the lobby from 6 to 7:30. Each day was amazing! The breakfast buffet was great too. This is a five star hotel!
- The breakfast was great and the house keeping staff was amazing.
Hampton Inn Daytona Shores-Oceanfront
This hotel is right on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida. It features a beachside pool with a deck and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Free access to the fitness center and hot tub is provided to all guests at the Hampton Inn Daytona Shores Oceanfront. Free beach chairs and towels are provided and free on-site parking is available.A buffet breakfast with hot waffles is served each morning for hotel guests. Freshly baked cookies are provided every evening.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Daytona Shores Hampton Inn. Decorated with white linens and wood furniture, all rooms include a cable TV and hairdryer.Daytona Beach International Airport and Daytona International Speedway are both 15 minutes from the hotel. Daytona Lagoon Water Park is 3 miles away.
- We upgraded from City View to Ocean View for just a few dollars extra and was worth it.
- Breakfast was super good, AC in room very cold, bed was super comfortable.
- The ocean view was spectacular – we loved the balcony and nearness to the ocean.
- Loved our room and the staff was amazing! Jackie, our housekeeper was so sweet!
- The staff was very friendly, the room very comfortable, the breakfast wonderful, and the price reasonable.
Emerald Shores Hotel – Daytona Beach
One of our top picks in Daytona Beach.Located in Daytona Beach, 11 miles from New Smyrna Beach, Emerald Shores Hotel – Daytona Beach features an outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanford is 31 miles from Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach, and Flagler Beach is 22 miles away. Daytona Beach Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- That the ocean was right outside the the back door
- We were able to check in early. Had kitchenette with everything furnished. Right on beach plus hot tub and heated pool and fire pits. They also had washer, dryers, and cold breakfast. We booked an extra night upon arrival. The view was spectacular during the day and night.
- The location is great…right on the beach. the views are outstanding. The staff was very friendly and accomodating.
- Staff was very friendly. Our room was large and clean and comfortable. Location was great!!
- Bed was comfortable, room was pretty clean, had fridge and hot tub
Delta Hotels by Marriott Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Located in Daytona Beach in the region of Florida, 12 miles from New Smyrna Beach, Delta Hotels by Marriott Daytona Beach Oceanfront features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanford is 31 miles from Delta Hotels Daytona Beach, and Flagler Beach is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 4.3 miles from Delta Hotels by Marriott Daytona Beach Oceanfront.
- Friendly staff, delicious food at restaurant and room service.
- The hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly! Only down fall was one elevator was out of order and the one that did work was extremely slow and kind of small. Other than that a great hotel, would definitely go back again!
- This recently refurbished hotel has been carefully re-designed to a very high modern standard. Staff are very polite. Rooms are immaculate, beds very comfortable. The location is superb, you are virtually on the beach. Parking is well laid out for lots of vehicles. If you are considering a stay at Daytona, look no further!
- Everything was great.Receptionist Jordin had excellent customer service. Assisted me in a great way.
The beds were heaven.
Views in the Ocean view were plenty great!
Sea Scape Inn – Daytona Beach Shores
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Sea Scape Inn – Daytona Beach Shores is located in Daytona Beach in the region of Florida, just 11 miles from New Smyrna Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. Sanford is 31 miles from Sea Scape Inn – Daytona Beach, and Flagler Beach is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The view was only thing good. Pool area was good.
- The room so stinky the bed was like a cereal bowl the towels so dirty with stains on.plus I book a rom with two queens bed., and they gave me a room with one bed, wish isn’t that they rent to me.oh plus I am calling because,I have charge for 3 rooms and I rent two rooms only.my acct shows the they charge 3 times $122.with some cents.I’m so unhappy.
- Basically, the two nice things about it were it was right on the beach and they had a laundry room.
- Location …near sea view..paid for sea view, but initially got a room without any sea view.
nothing. the ac was not working.bath tube was not clean .there were roaches.
and there was no breakfeast in the morning.that was terrible.
Daytona Beach Hawaiian Inn
One of our top picks in Daytona Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In Daytona Beach, Florida, this beachfront resort features an indoor and outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at Daytona Beach Hawaiian Inn. A cable TV is available as well.An on-site restaurant is available for guest enjoyment. A souvenir shop and seasonal tiki bar are on site as well.Daytona Beach International Airport is a 15-minute drive from this resort. Guests are 10 miles from Daytona International Speedway.
- Facility were perfect, pool and beach are beautiful.
- The one bedroom apartments ocean front worked great for us. A private balcony was nice. The pool area makes this hotel. Plenty of lounge chairs or tables for everyone. Food at the morning café and Tiki Bar was pretty good and not overly priced. Bar drinks a little pricey.
The view was amazing! We got there about 8pm the young. Man
That checked us in was very helpful and friendly . Ask for an ocean view
You will not be disappointed!
- Only had coffee in morning. We were not aware that we had to bring our own coffee. Had salad at that tiki bar. Very good
- For my son’s birthday, they surprised us by putting decorations and balloons in our room. Also, it is right on the beach and we saved tons of money by cooking in the room. Full stove & oven!!!!
Best Western Aku Tiki Inn
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located next to the Atlantic Ocean, this Daytona Beach hotel features a restaurant, outdoor heated pool and fitness center. It offers spacious accommodations with an ocean view or pool view balcony.Guests at Best Western Aku Tiki Inn can enjoy a game of basketball. The hotel also offers ping-pong and shuffleboard.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO are provided in the warmly decorated rooms. They have a safety deposit and desk. The suites feature a kitchen and dining area.On-site dining is available at Trader’s Restaurant, open for lunch and dinner. Best Western Aku Tiki Inn also serves a daily hot breakfast buffet.Daytona Lagoon water park is a 5-minute drive from this hotel. Daytona Beach International Airport and Daytona International Speedway are 6 miles away.
- View was great. Staff was excellent. The AC went down in our room and it was replaced immediately. The buffet breakfast which was included in the room price was good and the on-site restaurant was good. We definitely would stay again.
- Breakfast and the pool were nice. Staff was very friendly
- Staff out standing kind rooms are a great size very friendly atmosphere throughout this hotel
- The ocean view and different sitting areas were amazing for blocking wind and warmer spots for relaxing. Everything surrounding us was arranged in a way that was very convenient. Beautiful views from every angle to see the ocean and loves the landscape! I would return.
- The location is amazing right there on the beach with views from your room. Love that there is grassy areas for kids to play on grounds. The free happy hour is also very nice and the free breakfast was one of the best I’ve had and I liked the fact that it was never overpacked, plenty of room.
Top Hotels In Halifax Estates Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Halifax Estates Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Halifax Estates Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Halifax Estates Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!