10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hale Wiltshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Hale Wiltshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hale Wiltshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hale Wiltshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hale Wiltshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hale Wiltshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hale Wiltshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hale Wiltshire:
Ormonde House Hotel
Located in Lyndhurst, 17 miles from Bournemouth, Ormonde House Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Southampton is 7 miles from Ormonde House Hotel, and Portsmouth is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 11 miles from Ormonde House Hotel.
- The friendly helpful staff. The hot tasty breakfast with lots of choices including fresh fruit, cereals, full english. The bed was comfortable with crisp duvet and pillows. Accommodated our allergies. Good email communication before we arrived. Thanks
- Everything was excellent. Food cooked to order and delicious needed to order by 6 pm and book meal time. Breakfast first class. Location perfect for exploring New Forest. Staff friendly. Perfect location for cyclists and dog walkers (dogs made welcome) as straight across the road into the forest. Car parking fine. Secure lock up for bikes.
- Lovely staff, hotel, and location! Super reasonable and perfect for a weekend break 😊
- We stayed in one of the garden rooms and it was more than we expected. excellent value for the money. Breakfast was delivered piping hot. We also ordered evening meal to be delivered to our room on the first at an extra charge, the meal was fantastic, my husband said his duck was the best he had ever had. Excellent value. We enjoyed it that much we are going back in September.
- Great location, right in the heart of Lyndhurst. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very spacious and had a separate living area and bedroom. It was very warm and clean. The spa bath was a bonus too. We got an evening meal and breakfast included which was delicious – the evening meal in particular was delicious! Excellent value for money. Would thoroughly recommend.
The Legacy Rose & Crown Hotel
One of our top picks in Salisbury.The Legacy Rose & Crown Hotel is located in Salisbury, 24 miles from Bournemouth and 20 miles from Southampton. The inn has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winchester is 21 miles from Legacy Rose & Crown, and Poole is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 19 miles from The Legacy Rose & Crown Hotel.
- Very relaxed atmosphere at riverside location and friendly staff. Good selection for breakfast and excellent food for dinner. Convenient for our needs the following day.
My family live near by in Salisbury and on this occasion, unfortunately, we could not stay with them as usual.
With the extreme weather conditions in early March, we had to re-schedule and during this process we found the staff most helpful, especially Derek McNeill, the general Manager.
We did not eat any meals at the Hotel. Our room was an Executive Double and in the very old part of the hotel. It was extremely comfortable, warm and cosy with tea/coffee making facilities.
- Location and very good customer service at restaurant.
- We like the location and the outlook from the room
- comfortable bed, easy exit, unusual exit to car park from room. receptionist young but very efficient.
Forest Lodge Hotel
One of our best sellers in Lyndhurst! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Forest Lodge Hotel offers accommodations in Lyndhurst. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Bournemouth is 17 miles from Forest Lodge Hotel, and Southampton is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 11 miles from Forest Lodge Hotel.
- Upgraded on arrival and welcomed with some fizz and chocolates to celebrate our honeymoon. Pool was large and we had it to ourselves which was great. Bed was comfy and bathroom clean. Very close to town high street with several local pubs within walking distance.
- Very nice overnight stay. Hotel is in a perfect location and has great staff.
- Great staff and close proximity to cycling and walking. Really enjoyed the visit. We will return 😀
- The swimming pool though nowhere to get changed really.
- After camping in wet and cold for 4 nights over Easter we cheated and booked this hotel for a much needed night of comfort. The boys loved the pool and the menu was reasonable and delicious. Very soft bed and bunk beds in room for kids. Perfect stop off in lovely New Forest.
The Stones Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Stones Hotel offers accommodations in Salisbury, just 30 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bournemouth is 28 miles from The Stones Hotel, and Southampton is 23 miles away. Southampton Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- fantastic location very friendly staff and very helpful spotlessly clean and ntidy very comfortable bed and marvelous ensuite
- We had an issue with our room and the staff were very helpful in transferring us to a room
- Location for both Salisbury and pre historic sites.
- Nice modern feel. Very busy which gave the hotel some energy and vibrancy. Room decor good and upgraded shower room excellent. It was a snug room and we liked this aspect, although the single beds were more narrow than the standard single and we both felt we nearly slipped off at times. It’s a work in progress and when finished will be good. Will come again and good value for money. Cheaper priced breakfast would have tempted me – please work on this.
- The hotel was in a good location. Car park was very big and lots of parking spots
Grand Harbour Hotel
One of our top picks in Southampton.With a stunning glass atrium and impressive spa, Grand Harbour is situated on Southampton Waterfront. The luxury hotel has a brasserie restaurant, lively bar, and sea views from many of the rooms.The Serenity Spa offers indulgent beauty treatments and therapies. Guests can relax in the sauna, bath spa, or beside the indoor swimming pool, and there is also a modern fitness centre.The traditional, 4-star rooms at Grand Harbour have a flat-screen TV. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a work desk, and a seating area.The Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill offers views across Southampton’s medieval city walls, and serves lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. The Hamtun Bar offers all day dining and a range of cocktails.Grand Harbour Hotel is a 5-minute walk from West Quay Retail Park. On-site parking is available for a supplement, and all cruise terminals are just a short drive away.
- The room was kept clean. The pool was clean and warm. Car park in/out barrier didn’t work so we didn’t have to pay for the parking.
The hotel looks great when you walk in and fab in most areas however I went there for a relaxing spa break and the swimming pool area was not to a
4 star standard it was poor very tired and outdated the Jacuzzi had no power and the steam room was worn out and looked very grubby the seals were mobile and It was unpleasant to sit in.
- We loved every min of our stay and we will be back again soon given the prices don’t soar as it will make it difficult to return regards ash
- Friendly staff, great location, room was very quiet and spacious.
Easy check in and out
Careys Manor Hotel & Spa
Located in Brockenhurst in the region of Hampshire, 15 miles from Bournemouth, Careys Manor Hotel & Spa features a sun terrace and views of the garden. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Southampton is 9 miles from Careys Manor Hotel & Spa, and Portsmouth is 21 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 12 miles away.
- Restaurant staff lovely. Nice postcard, wishing us happy anniversary, with a small bag of chocolate in our room
- Staff were very friendly and the Thai food was lovely.
We booked a garden view which was perfect, very tidy and the bed was amazing and we had a great view from the first floor.
Staff were very helpful and polite.
- Luxurious settings. Little touches that went the extra mile.
- Lovely hotel, great Spa and all in a perfect location, highly recommend.
Days Inn Southampton Rownhams
On highway M27 Southbound, this Days Inn hotel offers free parking, free Wi-Fi and comfortable rooms with private bathrooms at the Roadchef highway services, between junctions 3 and 4.Days Inn Southampton Rownhams is about 5 miles from central Southampton and West Quay Shopping Center. Southampton Ferry Port is also about 5 miles, or 15 minute drive away.Each bedroom has a 20-inch TV and tea/coffee facilities, plus there is a 24-hour reception. At the service area, there are eating places, a Costa coffee shop and a WHSmith store.Southampton Airport is about 20 minute drive from Days Inn Southampton Rownhams.
- Good value for money, clean and comfortable, an ideal place for a stop-over .
Comfortable beds. Easy access to motorway but low noise level.
Staff helpful and friendly.
- Easy access, very basic, good value for money. Smooth and quick checkout.
- The reception girl on the desk was friendly efficient and extremely helpful. A real asset.
- Bed was comfortable,room was well presented and clean.A good location for onward travel.
This former coaching inn is set in the heart of the New Forest and has wonderful views of wild heathland.Each room includes a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities and en-suite bathroom with complimentary Gilchrist & Soames toiletries.The bar and lounge offers cosy seating areas for guests to relax in. During the day, the property serves afternoon tea, and at night, guests can enjoy pre and post dinner drinks along with a selection of light snacks.Located just next door is the sister pub, The Drift inn, where an a la carte style breakfast is served with a choice of cooked breakfasts including eggs from Claytons free range eggs, breakfast sandwiches, pancakes and a continental selection. Guests also have the option to dine at the pub for lunch or dinner.Close to the village of Beaulieu and in the New Forest National Park, guests can also enjoy leisurely afternoon strolls where there is a chance to meet some of the famous New Forest ponies.
- Absolutely fantastic! me and my partner had a wonderful time. We stayed for 1 night and it was the perfect break that we both needed.
Location was great with walks and horses nearby. Pool was a little cool and chemically but no-one else using it when we were there so kids loved it. Staff were always friendly.
We were lucky to have lots of horses around on our first day, and loads of cows and donkeys on next day roaming about the open areas (obviously not within boundaries of the hotel!).
I loved the drift service was great
The hotel has great facilities swimming pool was lovely
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable rooms if a little too warm.
- hotel in a beautiful location, size of the rooms where good
Woodlands Lodge Hotel
Woodlands Lodge Hotel offers accommodations in Bartley. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Bournemouth is 19 miles from Woodlands Lodge Hotel, and Southampton is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 9 miles from Woodlands Lodge Hotel.
Very friendly and competent staff, very good facilities for the dog, comfortable room, quiet location, delicious breakfast, part buffet, part served at table, excelllent quality of produce ,
High standard of cleanliness
- The staff were incredibly friendly and attentive. Food in restaurant for dinnerand breakfast were excellent
- Greeted at reception and shown to room by delightful young lady, room was spacious, clean, tidy and all the facilities that were required, ate in restaurant, delightful meal(grilled mackerel starter, baked cod main, cheese board and port), bed was comfy and had an excellent night sleep, would use again, definitely recommended.
Really beautiful hotel in the new forest. Super dog friendly, lovely little treat waiting for our dog and we were able to dine in the bar with our dog.
Rooms really nice, good size
Food is fab and the team are really friendly and will help you out with anything they can, suggestions for where to go, walking tours, tea/coffee refills!
Would recommend and definitely stay here again.
- We are vegan and so decided against eating in the restaurant or having breakfast. Although we were offered anot evening menu which was very good of the chef.
- Very friendly and competent staff, very good facilities for the dog, comfortable room, quiet location, delicious breakfast, part buffet, part served at table, excelllent quality of produce ,
The Bell Inn Hotel
The Bell Inn Hotel is located in Lyndhurst, 18 miles from Bournemouth and 9 miles from Southampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Portsmouth is 24 miles from The Bell Inn Hotel, and Winchester is 16 miles away. Southampton Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- The bathroom was very clean and the bed was comfy. The staff at the bar and restaurant were very lovely. We ate in the restaurant and the food was amazing, i would recommended the steak and the roast dinner. I would definitely recommended this hotel to others 🙂
- Superb evening meal in the restaurant which has been updated. The lounge area is comfortable if a little lacking in atmosphere.
We had come from a horrible hotel and this was a last minute stay and we
where made to feel so welcome and it made our stay 10x better!!
- Very well cooked restaurant food – particularly at dinner – good choices, attractively presented and efficiently served. Reception staff (Georgia) very helpful about checking room was ready. Location is great for visiting the New Forest.
- Breakfast was locally sourced and super tasty. All staff were very friendly and attentive and up engaging. They seemed to be happy to work there, which comes across in their attitude. Great stay.
Top Hotels In Hale Wiltshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hale Wiltshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hale Wiltshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hale Wiltshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!