10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hale Cumbria – Top Hotel Reviews
Hale Cumbria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hale Cumbria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hale Cumbria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hale Cumbria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hale Cumbria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hale Cumbria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hale Cumbria:
Blackbeck Hotel & Brewery
Located in Beckermet, 24 miles from Windermere, Blackbeck Hotel & Brewery features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Keswick is 18 miles from Blackbeck Hotel & Brewery, and Ambleside is 22 miles from the property. Isle Of Man Airport is 52 miles away.
- nothing was too much trouble for our hosts angela and des,they made us feel welcome right from the start,breakfast was freshly cooked and plentiful,the evening meal menu considering we stayed out of season was imaginative and tasty and again freshly cooked and very well presented,the room was clean and comfortable,the dinning area was spacious,the bar well stocked and please try the own brew ales – 1st class! Do have a browse of the owners collectables in the reception area.Great stay will visit again
Due to the time of year and it being the middle of the week, it turns out I was the only resident for that night! I was treated extremely well, and with a lovely (massive room), and a very comfortable bed for the night. The room lacked a shower, but had a large bath with shower attachment.
The food was absolutely outstanding. Proper homemade pub grub; best steak and ale pie I’ve had in ages, with proper chips, polished off with apple crumble and ice cream. Breakfast was delicious too, although I had to eat less as I was still full from the night before!
The owners were brilliant, and would definitely stay here again if I’m ever in the area.
- Welcoming. Went out of their way to get sandwiches and chips. Nothing too much trouble
- The site had its own on microbrewery so VERY local beer in the bar! Continental type breakfast items were not visibly available but staff obliged with providing on request and the cooked breakfasts were hearty and popular.
- Excellent Thai food in the restaurant. Very accommodating staff, get anything you wanted.
Sella Park House Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sella Park House Hotel offers accommodations in Seascale, just 24 miles from Windermere. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Keswick is 18 miles from Sella Park House Hotel, and Ambleside is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 52 miles from Sella Park House Hotel.
- The staff were amazing. The food was really nice. The room was great. Large room and very comfortable. Old style.
- Lovely rooms and bathroom. Quiet location and friendly staff.
- The property was beautiful & clean. 800 year old building with some modernisation. Well looked after with stunning surroundings.
- Excellent menu and quality of food. Staff very welcoming. Lovely bedrooms. Peaceful surroundings.
Fabulous building, magnificent setting
Epic wine list
The White Mare Hotel & Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The White Mare Hotel & Restaurant offers accommodations in Beckermet. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Windermere is 25 miles from White Mare, and Keswick is 19 miles from the property. Isle Of Man Airport is 52 miles away.
- Amazing food in the restaurant! Fantastic breakfast, all cooked fresh. Lovely big room.
- Always a good place to stop. Food is good but due to stopping here numerous times, I am finding the choice a little bit limiting
- The staff were chatty and friendly and the rooms were located away from the pub which meant it felt more private and relaxed. Everything was clean and tidy and the beds were super comfy
- The room was fantastic and staff were all really friendly
- The food cooked in the restaurant tasted great. The staff were warm welcoming and friendly.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Red Admiral offers accommodations in Seascale. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Windermere is 22 miles from Red Admiral, and Keswick is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Excellent hospitality- it was like a home from home and the owners were so lovely, friendly and helpful.
- Staff very friendly. Home made food. Close to Scaffel pike
- Lovely room, nice and big and cosy and lovely and quiet. Will be back for sure.
- The stuff was very friendly and nice. We checked in around 7pm and they took our order for dinner, nice bar with fireplace, sky tv, big parking, easy to find, very clean. In the room was kettle and microwave . The sea is also close .
- Warm, welcoming staff. Even though we were late arriving we were made very welcome. Staff went out of their way to make us comfortable and even arranged a cooked meal after the kitchens were shut. 5* for customer service. Would stay here again with pleasure.
The Lion and The Lamb
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Lion and The Lamb offers accommodations in Seascale. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Windermere is 22 miles from The Lion and The Lamb, and Keswick is 18 miles away. Isle Of Man Airport is 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gosforth Hall Inn
Located in Gosforth in the region of Cumbria, 21 miles from Windermere, Gosforth Hall Inn features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Keswick is 17 miles from Gosforth Hall Inn, and Ambleside is 19 miles from the property. Isle Of Man Airport is 53 miles away.
- The staff are lovely and eager to ensure their residents and patrons enjoy all that Gosforth Hall Inn has to offer. Dog friendly. Pies – amazing! Rarely do I sleep in such a comfortable bed when away.
The staff prepared to accommodate for my girlfriend’s veganism, getting in dairy free milk and vegan sausages for breakfast, and offering fantastic options for dinner.
I also liked how they recommended day trips for us.
It was great that we could have takeaways in the room and allowed us to take wine glasses to the room so we could have our own wine.
Cracking find after a long day in the hills: wood fire, snug bar, exceptionally friendly staff who couldn’t do enough to help. Famous for their pies – of which I sampled three – which tasted amazing. Our room was clean and the bed was huge and comfy. The breakfast kept us going till 15:00 the next day on our next walk.
All-in-all, we thoroughly enjoyed our visit and will look forward to returning… to try more pies! Thanks.
- Enjoyed our stay, was made very welcome. The facilitates were very clean. Would stay here again
The location is great. Our dog was made to feel so very welcome by the staff and locals. He absolutely loved his little holiday!
The pies are amazing.
It’s great that your dog can be with you at breakfast.
The Kellbank offers accommodations in Gosforth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV and DVD player.You will find room service at the property.Windermere is 21 miles from Horse and Groom Inn, and Keswick is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Very friendly and welcoming staff
Clean bright facilities
Couldn’t fault it
- The staff were friendly and the room was comfortable and well decorated
we had a ground floor room with direct access to the outside which was very useful for the dog.
we liked the layout of the room and appreciated the tea and coffee making facilities provided.
the bathroom was very spacious and comfortable.
the bed was large and comfy.
- Very comfortable all round. Comprehensive menu especially if you are a meat eater.
- Good location,everything you need is on site but other pubs and other restaurants within walking distance. Very friendly staff and very large portions of excellent food.family
- Very friendly and welcoming staff
Calder House Hotel
Calder House Hotel is located in Seascale, 23 miles from Windermere and 20 miles from Keswick. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ambleside is 21 miles from Calder House Hotel, and Bowness-on-Windermere is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 51 miles from Calder House Hotel.
Lovely view out of the bedroom window, the hotel staff were very nice and friendly make you feel at home.
Breakfast was ready nice no oil on our plates and a really good service.
- A big family get together, we have family who live in Seascale, we usually stay with them but there was to many of us this time, We had a lovely meal on the Saturday evening all 14 of us where accommodated well the Staff we very welcoming, the Manager didn’t smile much but he must have been having a bad day, Breakfast was very tasty, and our family who live in Seascale were allowed to join us which made it very special to say good by over a hearty big breakfast
- Very helpful staff, quiet, comfortable and very good restaurant
- I have visited Calder House Hotel on several occasions now and every visit is a pleasure! I would recommend to anyone. Hope to someday soon re-visit for an actual holiday as so far I have been visiting due to work.
Modern bar and dining room
Great sea front location
- Lovely view out of the bedroom window, the hotel staff were very nice and friendly make you feel at home.
Bailey Ground Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Seascale, 23 miles from Windermere, Bailey Ground Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Keswick is 20 miles from Bailey Ground Hotel, and Ambleside is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Isle Of Man Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The staff went above and beyond to assist and make my stay perfect! Two ladies on reception (sorry didn’t get a name) thank you so much for the personal touch in the room and for arranging a perfect evening meal! Room was spotless and comfy! Will stay here again! Highly recommend!
- Very friendly staff who went the extra mile to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Location was ideal for the purpose of our stay, right on the beach. Breakfast was excellent and the ice cream parlour/cafe adjoining the hotel was great.
It was right on the beach. Great view and access to the beach. Breakfast was great.
- The hotel is in a great location, just of the beach
- The hotel is very well maintained throughout and is very nicely decorated. There is a good-sized car park and the entrance is clearly marked. I was greeted by a nice young man who was very helpful in putting my packed lunch for the following day in their fridge overnight. My room was lovely with a great bathroom and nice toiletries. The bed was very comfortable and the whole place was very clean. The breakfast was really nice, too.
Bailey Ground Lodge
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Offering a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar, Bailey Ground Lodge also offers free on-site parking. Set in the small village of Seascale, the hotel is a short 4-minute walk from the beach and Seascale Train Station. Seascale Golf Links are also a 5-minute journey on foot.Each room offers a TV, free phone calls and an electric kettle. Featuring a bath or a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a desk.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and luggage storage.The property is 2.4 miles from Hallsenna Moor National Nature Reserve and the edge of the Lake District National Park is 3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Hale Cumbria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hale Cumbria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hale Cumbria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hale Cumbria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!