10 Best Hotels To Stay In Haggatt Hall – Top Hotel Reviews
Haggatt Hall is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Haggatt Hall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Haggatt Hall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Haggatt Hall. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Haggatt Hall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Haggatt Hall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Haggatt Hall:
Blue Horizon Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. An outdoor pool and access to the beach are offered at this Barbados hotel. The Blue Horizon Hotel is within a a 5 minute walk of the Navy Gardens.Rooms come equipped with refrigerators and tea facilities. The rooms have access to Wi-Fi services and satellite TV. The rooms also have tropic decor and decorative headboards.Guests can have a drink at the bar or dine at the on-site restaurant. The hotel also has a business center.The Blue Horizon Hotel a a 5 minute drive from the center of town of Hastings. The property overlooks the Atlantic Ocean.
- Convenient location. Helpful staff. Great for a short stay.
- The room was ok . A rug on the floor next to the bed would be a great idea. Would detract from the cold tiled floor and inject some warmth and comfort.
- I loved the location and the front desk staff and housekeeping staff were excellent.
- I was check into room 104, the bathroom had USED bath soap empty shampoo and body wash bottles very filthy
- The Restaurant did not belong to the hotel. It is run by someone else. The staff were pleasant but needed a shake up. Must admit they did improve as time went on. I think the Hotel Manager maybe had a word. They should do a Happy Hour to get all the hotel guests together. I could certainly run it better. The Hotel it self , the Manager and ALL the staff were FANTASTIC. Made my stay excellent. Thank you Dane Taylor and all your staff. And a special mention for Dale, one of the ladies on reception. Hope Dane you got another dancing partner
South Gap Hotel
One of our best sellers in Christ Church! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Saint Lawrence neighborhood in Christ Church, 5 miles from Silver Sands, South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from South Gap Hotel Newly Renovated, and Long Bay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from the property.
I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
The ocean view room was modern, clean and newly renovated. I was worried that I would hear the noise from the nearby bars but once the AC was on and the bathroom door closed, it was quiet enough to get a good nights sleep.
- I really liked that house keeping didn’t bother me early mornings. I also liked that they were very accommodating with booking my room on the first floor due to my bad knees.
- We had the most wonderful stay at South Gap Hotel. My husband and I were on the last two days of our honeymoon and they even gave us a complimentary bottle of prosecco which they left on our bed with a lovely swan-towel-arrangement. The room was clean, the staff helpful and friendly, and the views of the sea were fantastic.
- Great location and super clean! Lot’s of good options for dining within walking distance. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful!
- Great room, views and location. Loved swimming laps in pool. Sound of waves at night so soothing and nightlife noise was not an issue for us. Nice new renos and kitchen. Staff helpful in accessing rental car for 2 days. Only issue was taxi to airport was twice what we paid on arrival. Would book again but for longer.
- I really liked that they had a courtesy room and bath for guests after they checked out. You can also store your bags here.
CHOj-Sun Island Apartments
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. CHOj-Sun Island Apartments offers accommodations in Christ Church. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Silver Sands is 5 miles from CHOj-Sun Island Apartments, and Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from CHOj-Sun Island Apartments.
No reviews yet.
Sand Acres at Bougainvillea
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sand Acres at Bougainvillea offers accommodations in Christ Church. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and car rental is available. Silver Sands is 4.2 miles from Sand Acres at Bougainvillea, and Bridgetown is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 5 miles from Sand Acres at Bougainvillea.
The Sand Acres property at Bougainvillea is great for a single person or couple. The Studios are right along one of the less populated pools, restaurant, and bar. The beach is less than 100 feet away from the Studio’s patios. The beach is separate from the rest of the hotel because of a rock formation, it feels like a private beach.
The location of the hotel is very close to Saint Lawrence Gap, it is 25 minutes walking and where most of the nightlife is. All sorts of music and bar themes. There are several hotels on the strip but I would not advise to stay at them, hardly any separation.
- Facilities all good; perfect access to the beach; tasty food; staff very friendly and knowledgeable. I had a brilliant gel manicure in the Karma Spa.
- Bed was a double but obviously two twins clamped together with an uncomfortable ridge in the middle & mattress quite soft & lumpy
- The room and facilities were excellent. The staff were superb, helpful , friendly and efficient and they made you feel ver welcome.
- Location not far from Airport, Oistins and Lawrence Gap. Room was good size. Stayed in Sandy Acres which had pool view and partial beach views. Nice sounds of the ocean waves.
- The Sand Acres property at Bougainvillea is great for a single person or couple. The Studios are right along one of the less populated pools, restaurant, and bar. The beach is less than 100 feet away from the Studio’s patios. The beach is separate from the rest of the hotel because of a rock formation, it feels like a private beach.
Sea Breeze Beach House All Inclusive by Ocean Hotels
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Sea Breeze Beach House All Inclusive by Ocean Hotels is located in Christ Church, 4.1 miles from Silver Sands and 5 miles from Bridgetown. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- We were really impressed by the hotel. The staff were all helpful and friendly, the location was great (including great white beaches), the food choice every day was very good, the cocktails were great. It was also helpful to have the different pools to relax in, with beach towels supplied.
- Loved the 2 beautiful quiet private beaches, the super comfy sunbeds especially by the pool, the delicious a la carte menu and yummy cocktails and some of the staff were super friendly and helpful.
- The beach, dinner, lunch, morning staff at buffet was awesome. The singers entertainment, the location, pool, the fancy restaurant, the k7da club staff
- The food choice and quality are excellent! Staff are all friendly and go extra mile to please you. Genuine smiles and helpfulness all around. We are very impressed overall.
- We loved the location staff were good in the main. We would go back in the future.
Accra Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set on Rockley Beach, Accra Beach Hotel features an outdoor pool, spa, game room, kids club and gym. The air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a balcony with views of the island, pool or sea.Each spacious room at the Accra Beach Hotel has a ceiling fan, coffee maker, teakettle and cable TV. Bathrooms include a shower.International cuisine is served at the on-site restaurants, and BBQ facilities are available. The Accra Beach also has karaoke nights, live evening entertainment and cocktail parties. The property is home to the only Polynesian restaurant on the island, The Wytukai Restaurant.Hotel Accra Beach is just an 8-minute drive from Bridgetown and a 13-minute drive from Barbados Golf Club. Barbados Grantley Adams Airport is a 20-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- The restaurant was good for breakfast. Staff there were particularly good. Pool & beach good.
- Beach service excellent. Swimming pool ,Sunset entertainment
- Firstly – the surroundings were clean . Pictures from reviews i saw about the roof damaged , floors dirty etc i experienced none of the above. My concern was getting the room i requested. And to my surprise ocean view was exactly that ! Beautiful view of the pool and beach! Woke up to lovely mornings. The hotel bar was always filled with people so hanging out was a bit tough so hussy and i did the touristy thing lol. We explored. All in all the Accra was nice – the beach was always packed sighh
- The housekeeping staff were always courteous and pleasant.
- Check-in was a breeze and the staff were really friendly and helpful. It was my birthday the following day and at breakfast the wishes me happy birthday. I left for the entire morning but on my return there was cake waiting in my suite wishing me happy birthday. Food tasted great! Would certainly recommend to a friend.
One of our top picks in Christ Church.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Rostrevor Hotel is located in Christ Church, just 5 miles from Silver Sands. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from Rostrevor Hotel, and Long Bay is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from Rostrevor Hotel.
- Nice hotel, with small beach but other beaches nearby ans saming pol. Big rooms and located near reataurants, supermarkets and reataurant.
- Jennifer from reservations is the most helpful and professional person, so is the rest of the front desk. All ready to help and make your stay a comfortable one. The hotel is immaculately clean and the cleaning staff work hard to keep it this way. Don’t hesitate to book and stay in this little gem on the Gap, right in the middle of all the action, close to wonderful beaches. Ignore all the bad reviews, they are all fiction, you are in the Carrabean relax and enjoy this beautiful island with beautiful people in this little gem, home away from home. Thank you Restrevor staff for making our trip so memorable.
- great view , comfortable bed, fantastic ocean view. Also liked having a kitchenette.
- The view from the room, terrasse and the beach were wonderful
- Spacious airy room with fantastic view, friendly guests..most on return visits..many been coming for 20 plus years. Comfy beds and you could self cater. Reasonably priced good basic food..great rum punch!
Palm Garden Hotel Barbados
One of our best sellers in Bridgetown! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This hotel is on the south coast of Barbados, a 5-minute walk from Worthing Beach and 4 miles from Bridgetown. It features an outdoor pool, restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each of the rooms, studios and suites at Palm Garden Hotel Barbados are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator, and kitchenware. They include a sitting area and cable TV.Local Caribbean cuisine is served at the hotel’s restaurant and bar. It is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.The bars, restaurants, and night clubs of St. Lawrence Gap are less than a 5-minute drive from the Barbados Garden Palm Hotel. Dover Beach is 1 miles away.
- Studio apartment with good outside seating area. Breakfast was fine in cool cafe. Excellent restaurant within 10 mins walk and large supermarket within 5 mins. Swimming pool looked good. Only stayed one night as joining cruise ship – got us a very friendly and good value taxi for transfer to port. Excellent value for Barbados.
- The facilities were excellent including a pool and breakfast restaurant. Supersized room with self catering facilities if required. Easy walking distance to the beach, and local restaurant. The hotel was coping well with the drain problem with a sanitizing tray for footwear by the front door.
- The staff were friendly knowledgeable and helpful. Property well maintained. Basic accommodation and great value for the money. Will return there.
- Location was very good. Had the amenities that we needed. A little dated
This was a basic set up totally clean but sel catering as in a microwave kettle fridge etc.
Breakfast was good.
Swimming pool good
Blue Orchids Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Bridgetown.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Blue Orchids Beach Hotel is on Worthing beach, on Barbados’ south coast. It offers a gym, outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Studios feature a terrace with beach and ocean views.Each air-conditioned studio has a fan and sitting area with cable TV. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Blue Orchids Beach Hotel. There is an à la carte restaurant and a bar. A short walk away you will find shops and a 24-hour mini mart.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free parking. On-site water sports facilities, such as snorkeling, are available. You can rent a car from the tour desk.
- We loved to hear the waves at night and having a beautiful balcony overlooking the ocean.
- Friendly, helpful staff. So restful and peaceful. 🙂
- Great hotel and very clean rooms with all self catering needs. Staff exceptional. Fantastic holiday and would come back, this was our 2nd stay.
- Rooms have a great view of ocean. Manager Margaret was very helpful in finding me a room with high floor and also arranging late check out.
Every room had a sea view.
Everything you needed was in the room, good iron, cooking pots & kettle . Clean towels and linem daily.
Dover Beach Hotel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Right on the beach, this hotel is bordered by the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary on the south coast of Barbadoes. Cocktails are served throughout the day next to the freshwater swimming pool.Cable TV, a microwave, fridge and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in each air-conditioned guest room. All rooms have a view of the sea or the surrounding gardens.Breakfast is available daily and can be taken by the pool. Lunch, dinner and snacks can be bought from the Pool Bar. Room service is also available.Guests have access to free Wi-Fi in the all areas of the property and there’s also an internet cafe. A tour desk with a concierge service makes organizing your local tours and excursions easy.Free parking is available on site and car rental can be arranged through the hotel. Grantley Adams International Airport is 5.2 miles from the Hotel. Harrisons Cave is 8 miles away.
- restaurant had dirty tables … and a careless bartender.
- Food at the bar, the rum punch and the lovely staff.
- A very comfortable hotel in an excellent beach location. We stayed in ocean view studio rooms which each had a good size balcony and a very useful small kitchen with cooker, fridge, microwave, kettle and sink.
- Relatively quiet and great if you just needed to get away for relaxation.
- It was a nice small hotel with a very nice feel to it. Excellent location, right on the beach & close to all local bar’s & restaurants. Very clean hotel & staff were very welcoming & friendly. Yes I would return to this hotel.
Top Hotels In Haggatt Hall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Haggatt Hall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Haggatt Hall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Haggatt Hall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!