10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hacienda Zuleta Imbabura – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Zuleta Imbabura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hacienda Zuleta Imbabura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Zuleta Imbabura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Zuleta Imbabura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hacienda Zuleta Imbabura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hacienda Zuleta Imbabura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hacienda Zuleta Imbabura:
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Hacienda Zuleta offers accommodations in Hacienda Zuleta. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Otavalo is 12 miles from Hacienda Zuleta, and Ibarra is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- This is a historical villa and working farm with great food and wonderful ambiance. We loved the country Ecuadorian feel and history. So quiet and off the beaten track and worth the 2 hour drive from Quito for sure.
- This is not a hotel, it is a country house with wonderful staff who make you feel so welcome and cook three fabulous home-cooked meals each day. The horses are superb and the riding is great fun.
- The Hacienda Zuleta has a rich history as it was owned by a former president of Ecuador and the family continues to own and operate it. If you are lucky you may be able to meet the family members. All of the rooms are named after the children who occupied them. It is a beautiful ranch with cattle, horses, a cheese factory and they grow their own vegetables. The food is very good and the staff makes sure you have an excellent experience. Fernanda and Vicenzio were great!
- Beautiful accommodations and surroundings, superb dining, extremely attentive staff
- Inform yourself before you go with the information on their web site. The variety of activities is fantastic. Horseback riding, hiking, local tours, the Condor center or do nothing. The food is utterly fantastic, the staff superb. You are staying in a piece of history, with any luck the owner will join you for a meal and share stories. It’s not cheap to stay here, but if you engage yourselves you come away with fantastic memories. Thank you Janet for helping us make memories.
Santa Rosa de Lima
Santa Rosa de Lima is located in Hacienda Zuleta, 12 miles from Otavalo and 10 miles from Ibarra. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The inn also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 29 miles from Santa Rosa de Lima.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hacienda Cusin is located in San Rafael in the region of Imbabura. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Otavalo is 6 miles from Hacienda Cusin, and Ibarra is 12 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 25 miles away.
The setting, gardens, fireplace in the room. Hot water bottles in our beds at night.
Meeting Nick, the owner. He spent a lot of time with us.
Staff was great.
- Just perfect. Brings you back in time. Exquisite gardens and interiors. It is a must visit if you are in Otavalo. The food is very good. The staff is very friendly. Don’t miss it!
- We very much liked the quirkiness and the atmosphere of Hacienda Cusin, the attention to furnishing and aesthetics. The fire in the room, and the hot water bottle was a nice thought. The grounds are superb. The dining room staff in particular were delightful.
- Nice hotel made from ancient building in lovely grounds, but far from anything. Had a couple of llamas in gardens, with a turkey and rabbit. Horse stables and riding was offered, which our family did. Large size rooms that were comfortable, and I had a fireplace-the fire was lit by staff each evening. Very expensive but pleasant single restaurant for guests.
- Great fireplace in our cottage. Hot water bottles in each bed made for a cozy sleep as we had cool and rainy weather. Grounds are spectacular. A perfectly rustic place with WiFi and movies to watch in the salon. Lots of interesting places to visit in the area: markets, crater lake walks, rose nursery, textile and music settings with an indigenous lunch included. Great van and driver at our disposal. It was a return visit for us after 18 years.
- The setting, gardens, fireplace in the room. Hot water bottles in our beds at night.
Hotel Medina Del Lago
One of our top picks in Otavalo.Hotel Medina Del Lago is located in Otavalo, 11 miles from Ibarra and 29 miles from Tababela. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff, nice restaurant, loved the fireplace in our suite, loved the hot water bottle in the bed!
- Las habitaciones estupendas en todo sentido. El sitio donde está la hosteria te permite realizar caminatas de esfuerzo importante pero con un entorno natural muy hermoso. No es ideal para niños pequeños pues no tendrán muchas actividades para su edad.
- El hotel en su totalidad es realmente hermoso, su ubicación, infraestructura, personal, atención, comida, es 100% recomendable, es un destino fabuloso
- La vista, la atención de su personal y el ambiente de paz
- La atención del hotel es excelente. Es un lugar hermoso, con una vista maravillosa al Lago San Pablo, al Imbabura y al Cotacachi. Me encantó la decoración y la arquitectura de este lugar. Pudimos dar paseos en caballos y mi hija se divirtió mucho en el área infantil. También entramos al hidromasaje y al sauna y mi papá recibió un masaje de cortesía por el día del padre. Pasamos muy bien. Recomiendo mucho ir a este lugar, tiene una ubicación increíble: puedes bajar a pasar el día en el lago, ir a Otavalo de compras, ir a tomar helados de paila en Ibarra o simplemente quedarte ahí y relajarte. A sólo 2 horas de Quito!
Hacienda Hosteria Chorlavi
Showcasing a playground and hot tub, Hacienda Hosteria Chorlavi is located in Ibarra in the region of Imbabura, just 11 miles from Otavalo. The hotel has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool, and darts at the hotel. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 35 miles from the property.
Comfy bed , delightful place with attentive staff
Highly recommend it
After a 24 hour stay we felt rested and totally renewed
Thank you to all!!!
- The suite we had was beautiful, large, fireplace and jacuzzi tub
Rooms charming with modern amenities and appointments. Great bathroom in Superior Suite.
The grounds are not only stunning but very interesting and rich in history.
Breakfast was lovely on the porch around the beautiful courtyard. One morning it was a plentiful buffet. The next was a made to order breakfast.
Homemade granola. Beautiful and delicious baskets of local breads and homemade jam.
- Grounds were amazing! Even though it wasn’t that cold at night the hot water bottle for the bed was a nice unexpected touch.
- La comida con excelente sabor, el personal muy amable, la habitación cómoda y muy limpia y el spa super recomendado, me quedé muy satisfecha, pues a pesar del tiempo mantienen muy bien las instalaciones.
- Comfy bed , delightful place with attentive staff
Hosteria Quinta San Miguel
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hosteria Quinta San Miguel is located in Ibarra in the region of Imbabura. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the inn. The inn also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 39 miles from Hosteria Quinta San Miguel.
- Staff was really nice and helpful in all aspects of the stay. We felt more like family than guests.
- The gardens were very tidy. The surroundings were very quiet. The room was clean.
Nice location in quiet area outside (4 km) Ibarra.
Hotel grounds and plants.
Spacious, clean, modern room (in the newer complex).
Good value for money.
- close enough to Ibarra plus far enough away to be in the outskirts and quiet
Everything. The location is fantastic with awesome views over the lake and also the volcano.
The gardens here are so nicely kept and there are lots of places to sit and relax.
The room we had was very clean and comfortable. Good water pressure in the shower and plenty of hot too.
The food was very nice. Very tasty.
All of the staff members were very friendly and keen to make sure our stay was a great one.
One of our best sellers in Ibarra! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hosteria Cananvalle offers accommodations in Ibarra. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- An absolutely wonderful place, a paradise garden with lots of humming birds and singing birds. Thank you Carlos for sharing your goals and meaningful visions. We wish you good luck and great success!
- Doreen and Carlos are amazing hosts and took really good care of us, as if we were family. The location, down a small cobblestone road, is superb. We overlooked the gorge right from our room. You are in the midst of beautiful flowers, trees, and terraced farmland. A very relaxing stay, outside of Ibarra.
- This is a truly magical place to stay. Oranges, mandarins, limons, berries and coffee all growing around the property. The food is delicious and the dining room looks out over the gardens and humming birds feeding out the windows. Carlos and Doreen have created a sanctuary. The casitas are private and quiet with gorgeous views and porch swings. This is a place for a peaceful extended visit and there’s lots to see and do in the area. Carlos arranged two different tours for me that were truly memorable. The area surrounding Ibarra turned out to be one of my favorite regions of Ecuador. Thank you, Carlos and Doreen for making it a very special stay!
- Wonderful family run accommodations in outstanding setting.
- We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recommend it to others. It’s a good location for visiting Ibarra, Otavalo and the beautiful surroundings (including the Tren de la Libertad), it might not be in the centre of town but it’s easy and cheap to get taxis around. The setting is stunning, food very good, and our hosts both welcoming and very interesting. We will miss the bird show at breakfast!
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, La Estelita is located in Ibarra in the region of Imbabura, just 14 miles from Otavalo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The place is amazing, the view unbelievable and a super friendly staff!
- The view and setting are unique. They keep it all quite clean.
Friendliness & helpfulness of proprietors & staff
Happy to give information about their establishment & areas around
All our dinners were excellent especially the beef dishes. The breakfast was a delight with la variety of fruit & juice each morning
- The views from our room were amazing,the pool and sauna were incredible can’t wait to come back again!!!-
- We have been traveling for quite some time but this hotel really took our breath away. The views you have here are just incredible. The pool is very big and even heated. Very friendly people that know what they are doing and the food is also great. We booked just one night but stayed longer… you don’t want to leave 😉
One of our top picks in Ibarra.Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Ajavi is located in Ibarra in the region of Imbabura, just 12 miles from Otavalo. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 37 miles away.
- Somos antiguos cliente. El hotel está bien mantenido.
- El hotel, su ubicación y todos sus servicios son excelentes.
- El restaurante y la cafetería tienen platos exquisitos, la atención es muy buena, en el hotel las habitaciones están cómodas y limpias, y ofrecen un buen descanso
- sus muy buenas instalaciones y la amabilidad de su personal
- PERSONBAL AMABLE, ME AYUDARON CON UNA CUNA PORQUE VIAJABAMOS CON UNA BEBE, LA UBICACION DEL HOTEL.
Located in Ibarra, 13 miles from Otavalo, Hotel Miraflores features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mariscal Sucre Airport is 37 miles away.
- The staff was super friendly and tried to accommodate my requests where possible. The hotel is clean. There is limited parking available in the basement. The bus terminal is right down the street, and there are many shops within walking distance. Breakfast and lunch is available in the hotel.
- Very central hotel with large rooms and friendly staff.
Habitación cómoda y muy limpia.
Una llamada directa de la administradora para verificar cómo estuvo la estadía, y su ofrecimiento personal de mantener lo que estuvo bien y mejorar lo que sea posible en mis próximas visitas
- El aseo en las habitaciones y la cortesía del personal que nos atendió.
Top Hotels In Hacienda Zuleta Imbabura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hacienda Zuleta Imbabura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Zuleta Imbabura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hacienda Zuleta Imbabura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!