10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hacienda Ronquera Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Ronquera Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hacienda Ronquera Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Ronquera Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Ronquera Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hacienda Ronquera Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hacienda Ronquera Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hacienda Ronquera Andalucía:
Set in Mairena del Alcor, 10 minutes’ drive from Seville, Hotel Mairena offers free WiFi in communal areas and free parking nearby. All rooms have a TV and air conditioning.Mairena Hotel’s rooms have carpet or tiled floors, and light wooden furniture. There is a work desk.Breakfast is served in the café-bar and special diet menus can be requested.The hotel has a tour desk where information is available on places of interest in Seville. The famous flamenco artist, Antonio Mairena, was born in the town. You can visit his house and mausoleum.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful. We had to wait about 20 minutes for our room but we were given complimentary drinks and crisps. The spa bath was a bonus.
- Very clean, friendly staff. Good location (if you have car)
Public parking place in front of hotel.
Heater – it worked really well
Restaurant near the hotel – would have been great if they could offer guests some reduction or offer in the menus.
There is a market few minutes walking.
- The staff was very welcoming and accomadating to the check in and out times.
- El alojamiento es sencillo pero tanto la habitación como las habitaciones están muy bien, las camas son comodas y todo está muy limpio.
Hotel Palmero is just a 5 minute drive from Seville San Pablo Airport, right by the A-4 Highway. Guests can enjoy rooms with free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Rooms at the Palmero include air conditioning, satellite TV and a minibar. Bathroom amenities are also provided. Rooms for smokers are available.The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and on-site baggage storage. Public areas are smoke-free, air conditioned and heated.There is easy access to central Sevilla, the SE-30 and Santa Justa Train Station from Hotel Palmero. The historic city of Carmona is 7 minute drive away.
- It was super clean and close to the airport which was great! We went into the village of carmela which was an awesome find! We explored and had dinner there. Refilled our car for cheap and headed back to the hotel
- Adequate to the expectation from the hotel on the motorway. It is good place if you arrive late at the airport and you plan to leave Seville the next morning, which was our plan. It has secured parking place locked by proper gate for free. In the hotel itself was no restaurant but a short walking distance there was a place where they served some tapas and beer to kill the hunger and thirst but nothing fancy.
- Very clean Hotel, great Value for money. We spent the night while driving through Spain, hot water, clean sheets and good beds, that was all we needed.
- Location great for airport. Couple of places to eat nearby. Good size room, very clean and comfortable. Quiet. Did the job we needed arriving late in Seville.
- This hotel is a long way from Sevilla but near to the airport & this fitted my needs. There is no food available within the hotel so take your own or face the grumpy cafe owner in the car park.. The staff were friendly & helpful
Hacienda Los Jinetes
Hacienda Los Jinetes is an historic hotel, set in a 16th-century former royal house. Featuring a distinctive Baroque style, it is 9.3 mi from Seville and offers an outdoor pool and hot tub.Rooms and suites at the hotel are air conditioned. They come with a seating area and TV. There is also a mini-bar, safe and fan. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Innovative cuisine is served in the hotel dining room. There is a bar and barbecue facilities are available.A laundry and dry cleaning service is available. You can hire a bicycle or car and there is 24-hour reception and a tour desk.
– Calm location, beautiful space
– Friendly and accommodating staff, available at any time of the day and even night.
- This is a real gem of a place- a 400 year old hacienda seeped in charm and one of the most tranquil places we’ve ever been to. A unique experience. We were stopping overnight on a cycling tour and received a fabulous welcome, a good meal in the restaurant and a hearty breakfast.
- The wonderful lady Mirabel was so very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. She arranged early dinners for us and also let us keep our room for a few hours after usual check out time. Good English speaking too
Staff was friendly and caring.
The place was in an excellent location for us. It was clean, friendly and cozy, like being in a private country house. It met my expectations and my daughter’s. The place has a lot of charm.
- A splendid hotel offering a unique experience of accommodation. The 400 year old building oozes charm and character, whilst providing luxurious comfort and exceptional helpfulness and friendliness. Although remotely set at the end of a bumpy track and not very well signed from the main road, we were amazed when we walked through the door. We used it as our base for visiting Seville by car, and found it easy to catch the train from Brenes into the centre of the city. Excellent continental breakfast and the restaurant offered a good choice of home cooked food. The hotel was very quiet when we were visiting and we were made to feel like welcomed guests in someone’s home. Perfect and a very memorable part of our holiday!
- – Calm location, beautiful space
Alcázar de la Reina
One of our top picks in Carmona.The Hotel Alcázar de la Reina is a beautiful Mudéjar building with an outdoor swimming pool. Located in Carmona, it is a 20-minute drive from Sevilla San Pablo airport, between Seville and Cordoba.This historic building offers great views of the charming landscape of Carmona. Set in the historic city center, it is close to amazing mansions, and Arab and Roman buildings.The Alcázar de la Reina offers spacious and bright rooms. All rooms are air conditioned and heated and have a mini-bar.There is free internet in all rooms. WiFi access is available for free in public areas. Public areas are decorated with lovely art and murals.These include an à la carte restaurant, a tapas bar and an Irish pub.There is a sauna in the wellness center. There is also a nice garden and a lounge library.
- Nice view from room and good parking next to hotel.
- A very comfortable hotel with friendly and helpful staff; a good size of swimming pool to cool off on a hot day; Tapas at the restaurants are tasty; breakfast offers a variety of good with fresh fruits
- You can walk into town and the view of the valley is incredible.
- lovely location in the old part of town plenty to see in the town and some good restaurants
- Comfortable, helpful staff & excellent location.
Parador de Carmona
Once a 14th-century Moorish fortress, this Parador Hotel offers spectacular views over the countryside and the Corbones River. Enjoy these from the seasonal pool and dine in the elegant restaurant.A wonderful example of Moorish architecture, the Parador de Carmona features fabulous design details including a stunning central courtyard, vaulted ceilings, original stonework and spacious terraces. Admire the Mudéjar fountain, take a stroll through the pretty gardens and enjoy a quiet read or sit down under the arched galleries.Transport yourself back in time and imagine the fortress history through battles and different civilizations that have shaped this region of Spain.The large bright bedrooms of the Turismo de Carmona enjoy exquisite classic décor which, alongside the Sevillian tiling, enhance the 14th-century citadels original features. Spaces are filled with tapestries and antique furniture which is completely in harmony with the buildings history.The Turismo de Carmona’s dining room is known as one of Paradores most beautiful, serving seasonal and local dishes, with the partridge and Carmona spicy spinach dishes as specialties.
bearkfasts were ok but the kitchen was amateur hour for dinner
two mediocre to bad meals and no place else to go!
- The converted castle hotel sits on a ridge with a view of the surrounding countryside. The building interior is Moorish in design with large rooms and cozy beds. The city itself has multiple attractions and is easily walkable. We had bar tapas and breakfast at the hotel, and both were excellent. Ask for a fourth floor room with a terrace for an exceptional view and area to relax.
- The property sits on a hill overlooking the vast central plains of Andalucía. There is a lovely terrace on the lobby level, where we enjoyed cafe and tea. The pool, though closed at this time of year, looked inviting. There were several very nice restaurants within easy walking distance of the Parador (we liked La Yedra and Molina de la Romera).
- Highlight of our trip. Beautiful property. Staying in Carmona and commuting to Sevilla, etc was very convenient. Had dinner one nite as well and food and staff were terrific
- We liked the balcony with the view of the plains and the food and wine served on the balcony was good. It was a relaxing break from traveling and sightseeing. Additionally, I liked the internal patio which was also a calm environment to relax.
- bearkfasts were ok but the kitchen was amateur hour for dinner
Casa Palacio De Carmona
The impressive Casa de Carmona is a 16th-century Renaissance palace with 33 unique bedrooms. It has a library and an outdoor swimming pool.The Casa Palacio Casa de Carmona is set in the beautiful center of Carmona. This historic whitewashed village is just 19 mi from Sevilla. A tour desk can be found on site.This family-run hotel full of original works of art and antiques. There are gardens and patios with fountains. The restaurant serves market cuisine with fresh products.Each room at the Casa Palacio Casa de Carmona is large and elegant. There is full soundproofing. Rooms have a TV and air conditioning.
- Excellent front desk staff. Great experience in historical building. In house restaurant plus walking distance to other restaurants. Many nearby historical buildings.
Wonderful palace. The public rooms were stunning. Resurant the old stables, with great local dishes.
Very large warm room. Great bath room. No lift but easy stairs and ground floor bedrooms. Parking attached to hotel. Good location. Nice helpful staff. Catered for our choice of room.
- The palace is charming, beds comfy, lovely large suite with sitting area. Short trip into Seville
- The building itself is outstanding. Very special. Spacious courtyard. Manager/owner very knowledgeable and shared a great deal of history when asked.
- The bed was very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and efficient and the breakfasts were excellent – the best we have ever had in Spain.
El Rincón de las Descalzas
It is quite easy getting to El Rincón de las Descalzas Hotel as it is situated in the very center of Carmona, just 15 miles from Seville.
Its rooms are connected by flowered patios and picturesque paths smelling of orange blossom and incense, with the calming sound of the fountains in the background. Calmness combines with modern comfort and luxury.
There are thirteen architecturally different and individually decorated rooms.
- The hotel had secure parking for our bikes. The location was convenient to the main plaza and many interesting sites. The hotel was very clean.
- The property and our room were very nice and you can feel and see the history.
- Mariangeles (sorry if I’ve spelled it wrongly) gave us awonderful welcome and the room was fabulous. The hotel is beautiful and packed with character and there is a lovely patio area and super roof terrace. Oh….and the bath in our room was huge, sunken and gorgeous. Thank you ?
- High ceilings and after we asked to move on day 2, we liked the sliver of sunlight that reached us, and the Nina room. Location was good though made some of the driving to get there a little challenging owing to the location in the old town.
- Location fantastic. Decor fantastic. Excellent coffee machine at breakfast.
Posada San Fernando
Housed in a beautiful, 14th century Andalusian building, this charming 2-star hotel is located in the pretty town of Carmona, 20 minutes’ drive from the historic city of Seville.Set in a peaceful setting, Posada San Fernando’s charming rooms are modern and stylish. Enjoy great views of the old town from the hotel’s rooms, equipped with a mini-bar, flat-screen TV, desk, air conditioning, and heating. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, a hairdryer, and bath or shower.This guest house offers a tour desk, ticket services, luggage storage, and room service. There is a shared terrace for guests to enjoy. Free WiFi is available in all public areas.The town of Carmona is located 19 mi from Seville, and is well-connected by road to the Andalusian capital. From the hotel you can easily go on day trips to visit Seville’s Cathedral and other stunning sights of the city.
- The owners stayed longer waiting for us late into the night while our inbound flight to Sevilla had been delayed. The room was great and the staff very friendly. The homemade breakfast, served at the table, was excellent. Thank you and would stay there again
- Gorgeous room with amazing location and view of town square. All the 4 star amenities and a fantastic bathtub to practically swim in.
- Lovely traditional hotel in the heart of the Old Town overlooking the main Square. Lots of good places to eat within a few minutes walking distance. Room was very comfortable, clean and spacious.
- The Posada was cozy, beautiful, quaint, clean, quiet (it was right in the middle of the town plaza), and the perfect stay for our brief trip from Cordoba to Sevilla. The beds and pillows were comfortable, the rooms were spacious, and the bathrooms were roomy, as well. Each room is unique, with decorative touches that enhance the traveling experience. My mom and friend stayed on the first floor where you could see the ancient Roman road through a small glass viewing window. We stayed on the second floor which was nicely decorated, as well. Overall, we were very satisfied with our stay!
- The Posada was directly in the San Fernando Plaza. It was easy to walk to everything! Although there was a cafe/bar on the property we chose to eat at other restaurants in the area. The best part was that there were 4-5 to pick from as soon as you stepped out the front door! The WiFi worked great and the room was lovely and very comfortable. 10/10 recommend!
Convento Madre de Dios de Carmona
Convento Madre de Dios de Carmona is offering accommodations in Carmona. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the inn, each room is equipped with a desk. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower. All guest rooms have a closet.Seville is 24 miles from Convento Madre de Dios de Carmona, while Dos Hermanas is 26 miles from the property. Seville Airport is 17 miles away.
~beautiful n peaceful place
~very clean room even whole building
~uni experience that staying with nun
~I love all the nuns who I meet in this convento, they r all lovely.
~wifi in the room
- Although the sister who greeted us could not speak English we could tell she cared that we enjoyed our stay. Interesting experience, great breakfast and value for money.
- Location, cleanliness,quiet, nuns are very kind, nice old church /chapel, heater , dispenser, window to see out, elevators,nice garden ..i will return back again!
- A very quiet place in the center. Atmospheric too. Very good value.
- The convent is a special place to experience Carmona. One of the sisters gave us a lovely tour of the chapel and the shared the history of the convent. The rooms are simple, clean and comfortable. We felt well taken care of and part of the history of this beautiful town.
- ~beautiful n peaceful place
Hotel San Pedro
Located in Carmona, Hotel San Pedro offers 2-star accommodations with a bar. This 2-star hotel offers a tour desk. The property provides free WiFi.Seville is 23 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Sehr gute und zentrale Lage, alle Sehenswürdigkeiten zu Fuß erreichbar.
- Molto cordiali e disponibili i gestori, albergo situato vicino al centro, semplice, spazioso, a venti minuti dall’aeroporto di Siviglia e’ stato un motivo in più’ per la nostra scelta.
- La ubicación estupenda, al lado del casco antiguo.Las habitaciones sencillas pero con lo necesario. El bar de abajo con buenos desayunos y pasteles. Un cine justo enfrente, al que fuimos.
- Im kleinen Cafe-Restaurant, was zum Haus gehört, gibt es absolut leckeres regionales Frühstück (viele Einheimische kommen zum Frühstück).
- Que es un sitio muy tranquilo, y está muy céntrico. Los trabajadores son muy amables
Top Hotels In Hacienda Ronquera Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hacienda Ronquera Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Ronquera Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hacienda Ronquera Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!