10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hacienda Heights California – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Heights California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hacienda Heights California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Heights California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Heights California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hacienda Heights California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hacienda Heights California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hacienda Heights California:
Courtyard Los Angeles/Hacienda Heights/Orange County
In Hacienda Heights, this hotel is 3 miles from Hsi Lai Temple. Guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi and the hotel features an outdoor pool.Each room at the Courtyard Los Angeles/Hacienda Heights/Orange County includes cable TV with HBO. The rooms are also equipped with coffee facilities and a refrigerator.Los Angeles Courtyard Hacienda Heights showcases a gym and a business center for guests’ use. Laundry facilities and an on site 24-hour market are also available for added convenience.The Bistro is on site and features American cuisine. Guests can enjoy breakfast, dinner, and evening cocktail options.Knott’s Berry Farm is 13 miles away. Hacienda Heights Courtyard Los Angeles is 22 miles from Disneyland.
- My stay at this hotel was a very nice experience. Everything was clean. Staff was very pleasant. I would definitely come back and would recommend this to my friends.
- it’s located on a hill and the view at night was kinda nice.
- Not as comfort and clean as I expect, the staff is impolite, the location is good though.
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff was great.
- room is neat and clean. the property is close to a restraunts and supermarket, in walking distance.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Hacienda Heights
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Hacienda Heights, 15 miles from Knott’s Berry Farm Theme Park, has guest rooms with expanded cable TV. This California motel features an outdoor pool.Rooms provide desks and telephones. Wi-Fi is available.Los Angeles – Hacienda Heights Motel 6 provides guests with laundry facilities, free local calls and a 24-hour front desk. Truck parking is available.Motel 6 is 7 miles from Whittier Narrows Golf Course and 16 miles from the University of Southern California. It is 25 miles from Ontario International Airport.
- I got no food here wasn’t even aware they had room service.
- Staff was friendly and accommodating to our needs. They could use a little attention to detail (especially what’s written on the note as special request), but they were able to correct it right away.
- Denny’s in the parking lot along with nice convenience store.
- The stuff is very friendly! I think this is the only reason when I decide to stay there next time.
- This place is great. If you want a safe, clean and cheap place come here. The staff is great and all the cleaning woman are amazing. This should be a 10 star place for sure. I wasn’t sure at first cause i’m new to California but after the first day i felt like i was home. This is my go to hotel from now on. God bless the staff and the cleaning woman there a blessing.
Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights
Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights is located in Hacienda Heights, 16 miles from Los Angeles and 30 miles from Santa Monica. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Anaheim is 12 miles from Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights, and Long Beach is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 17 miles from Vagabond Inn Hacienda Heights.
- The carpet was dirt/stained. The restroom door was dirty looked like coffee. Not enough towels. Walls so thin I can hear next room talking.
- Everything was exellent staff is very friendly and give a welcoming vibe. Rooms are upgraded clean and super comfortable beds cable TV and free Wi-Fi This is definitely a good choose…
- Very disappointed in the room. There was visible mold in the bathroom.
- Beds were comfortable. Microwave and fridge worked well.
- This is my place of choice to stay. Have stayed numerous times. Staff is great.
Best Western Plus Executive Inn
This hotel is ideally located next to the City of Industry & Walnut Business Parks and highway close to Disneyland. The Citadel Outlets Shopping Shuttle is free to guests.Guests at this hotel are also just moments from downtown Los Angeles or Ontario. In addition, to convenient location guests can enjoy a dip in the heated outdoor pool, or enjoy the complimentary continental breakfast at the Best Western PLUS Executive Inn.Best Western PLUS Executive Inn also provides easy access to a variety of local dining options, first rate shopping, recreational activities, and much more!
- It was a good experience staying in this place since the check-in was fast and it is very close to all the Asian supermarkets/restaurants.
- Great stuff and convinient location for business visits nearby.
- Breakfast included is a good touch. Showed up every morning.
- Good location, easy to find. Very comfortable room, wuiet
- Everything… It was the best hotel I’ve stayed at in a very long time if not ever!!!
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Rowland Heights
Motel 6 Los Angeles- Rowland Heights, off of Pomona Freeway, is located 3 miles from Puente Hills Mall. The Motel 6 features an outdoor pool and rooms with cable TVs.The air-conditioned rooms at Motel 6- Los Angeles offer free local calls. Some of the comfortable rooms have Wi-Fi available.Guests of the pet-friendly Rowland Heights Motel 6 are served free coffee each morning. Additional hotel amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities and vending machines.California State Polytechnic University is 8.2 miles from the Motel 6 Los Angeles-Rowland Heights. The Motel 6 is 12 miles from Raging Waters Amusement Park.
- Employees are always courteous, especially Britnney and Jackie always go that extra mile to meet our expectations. Thank you
- The desk person switched rooms for us no problem but the second room was also dirty sheets. We slept on top of the sheets and it was uncomfortable.
- Brittanie was phenomenal at checking me in and answering all of my questions! Great asset to have.
- The staff is exceptional and Brittanie and Amir go above and beyond to accommodate your needs.
- The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating.
Pacific Palms Resort and Golf Club
Pacific Palms Resort and Golf Club is located in La Puente, 18 miles from Los Angeles and 13 miles from Anaheim. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Long Beach is 23 miles from Pacific Palms Resort and Golf Club, and Pasadena is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn & Suites Walnut
Featuring free WiFi, a spa center and a year-round outdoor pool, Quality Inn & Suites Walnut offers accommodations in Walnut, just 22 miles from Los Angeles. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Anaheim is 11 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Walnut, and Long Beach is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 16 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Walnut.
- Staff was friendly. Had a fridge and comfortable bed and clean towels and sheets. Affordable. The coffee was good.
- The bed is actually very comfortable staff is a little nosey though.
- Bed and pillows were just right, when I’m in walnut I’ll always head straight for it
- Hotel was older, which means well built to me. Once inside the room, it was relatively quiet. You can’t do anything about people walking heavily or allowing their doors to slam. I don’t care about decor; the room was clean and the bed was comfy. The staff was fantastic, very helpful. Even the maintenance guy was very friendly and helpful!!
- Compared to similar hotels, the beds were far more comfortable and the breakfast was better than most.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – El Monte
This southern California motel features an outdoor pool and rooms with cable TV. The El Monte motel is 4.5 miles from the Irwindale Speedway and 13 miles from Los Angeles.Work desks are standard in all Motel 6 Los Angeles- El Monte rooms. The rooms are also equipped with air conditioning.Guests can get a snack or drink from the motel vending machines. The Motel 6 also has laundry facilities for guest use.The El Monte Motel 6 is 17 miles from the Los Angeles Zoo. The Raging Waters-San Dimas Water Park is within a 25-minute drive of the hotel.
- Way better than a motel and way cheaper than a hotel. Also close to transportation, an easy trip into the city.
- I originally was stalled due a ID issue but it was resolved by the woman working that night. Overall I had a nice stay.
- Staff is fantastic. This is my 2nd stay at this specific location
- Nice locations the room clean not to high booking it reasonable.the girl nice Security on duty.
- Is ok but I spend to much money in wi fi is ridiculous why we need to pay for wi fi. They should give credit back for that..or a free night. Because of that I short of money to pay a other night .
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Baldwin Park
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Baldwin Park offers pet-friendly accommodations in Baldwin Park.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 16 miles from Motel 6 Los Angeles, and Santa Monica is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 21 miles from Motel 6 Los Angeles – Baldwin Park.
- Nothing… they need a new staff . A staff with brains.
- Close proximity to Irwindale Speedway which is why we chose this motel.
- staff was nice and I got my money back for 2 nights. I should of been accommodated for the 3 nights
- Good location for 1 night stay if heading east from LA or to LA.
- The rooms were super clean the staff are excellent i enjoyed my stay
Comfort Suites Near Industry Hills Expo Center
This all-suite hotel features a gym and spacious suites with flat-screen cable TVs and sofa beds. Comfort Suites Near Industry Hills Expo Center is 18 miles from Los Angeles.Guest suites offer free Wi-Fi and separate seating areas. They have desks and coffee makers and also include microwaves and refrigerators.A business center is available to guests at Comfort Suites Industry Hills Expo Center. This La Puente, California hotel serves a breakfast buffet and provides a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.Dwight D. Eisenhower Golf Course and Babe Zaharias Golf Course are one mile from Comfort Suites Expo Center. The hotel is 8 miles from Toyota Speedway at Irwindale and 12 miles from Raging Waters Theme Park.
- It was very comfortable and well maintained. Staff was friendly and very helpful.
- Everything we experienced was done quite well, WE were very happy with the room and the service experienced at then location,
- The bed was amazing, I felt well rested after my stay
- The blankets for the bed were extremely comfortable
- Very good breakfast selection. The beds are the most comfortable hotel beds I’ve ever slept on. The bath linens are soft and fluffy.
Top Hotels In Hacienda Heights California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hacienda Heights California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Heights California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hacienda Heights California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!