10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hacienda Escudero – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda Escudero is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hacienda Escudero. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda Escudero. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda Escudero. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hacienda Escudero right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hacienda Escudero with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hacienda Escudero:
Hosteria Papagayo Cotopaxi
One of our top picks in Machachi.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hosteria Papagayo Cotopaxi offers pet-friendly accommodations in Machachi, just 24 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Latacunga is 26 miles from Hotel Papagayo Cotopaxi, and Quilotoa is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The grounds are beautiful and the staff very friendly. We stayed in the new cabins- very nice, clean and roomy.
- Very warm and friendly with some great antique pieces in the property. The wood fire in the bedroom was fantastic on a cold night. A semi-outdoor Jacuzzi looked inviting but we didn’t get a chance to try it.
- The breakfast and lunch were really nice. It is very quiet and it has a nice view.
- The hosteria was clean and comfortable with a farm-like atmosphere. Meals were quality.
- Food was delicious as always, this is my second time being there. The facilities are beautiful and the quiet landscape is lovely.
Hotel Casa Sakiwa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Sakiwa offers accommodations in Machachi, just 20 miles from Quito. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is concierge services, gift shop, and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Latacunga is 30 miles from Hotel Casa Sakiwa, and Papallacta is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- It was a wonderful place to stay. It was so clean and the staff were very welcoming and helpful.
- Nice Family. They help you when you need something. Breakfast and Dinner was very good. The rooms are modern, new and proper.
- The family that’s running the accommodation. Sweet people and lovely cooks.
- Espectacular, super cómodo, habitaciones excelentes, personal impecable
- Sakiwa is a family run business and they are wonderful and so friendly. The service was incredible. A must stop for the traveller to Machaci. I plan on staying there again on a future trip. Awesome place!
Hotel Spa Valle Azul
Located in Machachi, 20 miles from Quito, Hotel Spa Valle Azul features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Latacunga is 30 miles from Hotel Spa Valle Azul, and Papallacta is 31 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hacienda El Sinche
Located in Machachi, 20 miles from Quito, Hacienda El Sinche features a playground and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Latacunga is 30 miles from Hacienda El Sinche, and Papallacta is 28 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hacienda La Alegria
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hacienda La Alegria offers accommodations in Hacienda La Alegría. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is business center at the property.Quito is 17 miles from Hacienda La Alegria, and Mindo is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 27 miles from Hacienda La Alegria.
No reviews yet.
Hacienda Santa Ana
Located in Hacienda Santa Ana, 23 miles from Quito, Hacienda Santa Ana features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Latacunga is 28 miles from Hacienda Santa Ana, and Papallacta is 26 miles from the property. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 30 miles away.
- The days in Hacienda Santa Ana were exceptional. Spectacular views of surrounding mountains and cloud formations in a warm, quiet and authentic atmosphere. The century old building where priests used to live and work long ago still carry its positivism. The horse trip and the vegetarian food were wow.
- Everything was perfect! Great location food, staff. And the hike with flavio was great.
- The location was amazing. The property was gorgeous, very charming and is unlike any other hotel we have stayed at. The staff was very caring and kept the place immaculate. Cotopaxi National park is 10 minutes away. We highly recommend!
- We loved everything, the staff, location, rooms, views, log fires…
- The location is great – really close to the Cotopaxi national park making it great for touring from. The property is pretty and the rooms well equipped and comfortable. The staff are very helpful.
Located in Chasqui, 16 miles from Latacunga, Rondador Cotopaxi features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Very cozy! Great food, couch in room, good wifi, helpful hosts. the owner even took us to where you need to get the bus… which is at the side of the road and helped us get the bus to Banos … we booked our Cotopaxi tour with Diana who was great.
- Everything about this hotel is superb. From the moment we walked in the door we loved it. It is friendly, warm and clean. The food was outstanding and the staff so friendly. We loved the atmosphere and the fire. The dogs are Devine as well. Some people have toted this the best hotel in Ecuador. We would agree! Easily the best place to stay in Cotapaxi. Thanks so much.
Cozy and comfortable. Fantastic breakfast with lots of fresh fruit. They had a warm fire at night in the dining room that was really nice.
The owner played us some of the many musical instruments hanging on the walls to our delight. The bed was comfortable and there were fresh roses in my room. Lots of hot water in the shower. Very clean.
There is a friendly llama in the backyard. My dog loved their dogs and the staff. Very friendly people.
Near the place to take a taxi to Cotopaxi if you don’t have a car.
- The breakfasts were good and certain staff were friendly
- The location can’t be beat if you’re spending time at Cotopaxi. The room was very tiny, particularly since we had a full size bed in it- it worked fine though particularly since the only heating was a small space heater! They give you a lot of blankets too, so you’re toasty until you have to jump out of bed and get clothes on. The staff is super nice, although most speak little to no English they will do their best to work with you (and not laugh at our miserable Spanish.) The food was excellent- we ate most of our meals there as it was easier than trying to track down a restaurant anywhere nearby. The shower in the private room could use a good scrub with bleach but it seems that moldy grout is pretty common in Ecuador- I’m just a bit of a clean freak when it comes to showers!
Sierra Alisos Hotel de Campo
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Sierra Alisos Hotel de Campo is located in Hacienda Tambillo Alto, just 13 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is room service at the property.You can play darts at this inn, and bike rental is available. Mindo is 28 miles from Sierra Alisos Hotel Campo, and Papallacta is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 24 miles from Sierra Alisos Hotel de Campo.
- the room with the fire place was very comfortable and cosy.
- The energy and vibe here plus the gorgeous views feel like liberated luxury. I plan to return every year or two for personal time to meditate, write and recharge.
- Beautiful grounds, so close to the highway but you feel like you’re in the middle of nowhere (in a good way). As our kids said, “it’s a hobbit village!”
- The location, house, rooms, beds, bathrooms, decor, gardens, landscapes, owner, staff, service, cuisine, nature, and everything else was perfect and amazing. Sierra Alisos is authentic gem in a stunning country.
Stunning location, away from it all at less than 1 hour driving from Quito.
Dinner and breakfast excellent, with only very fresh (farm/home-made) products and excellent flavours.
CotopaxiPungo Finca Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, CotopaxiPungo Finca Hotel offers accommodations in Sangolquí, just 18 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Papallacta is 21 miles from CotopaxiPungo Finca Hotel, and Tababela is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 24 miles from CotopaxiPungo Finca Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Hacienda San Agustin de Callo
Located in Lasso, 13 miles from Latacunga, Hacienda San Agustin de Callo features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous decoration, delicious food, luxe service. I particularly enjoyed reading in the well-appointed living room, complete with a view of Cotopaxi!
- The staff were so friendly and attentive. I had a cold that had just started and they brought me medicine each night to help me sleep better. The eggs Benedict were made from scratch with a perfect Hollandaise as an example of how well their cooks performed. The daily feeding of the llamas by the guests was a special touch.
- Wonderful relaxing place with lovely staff. A real treat albeit a little pricey.
- Unique accommodations both historically and culturally.
- An authentic old hacienda. We felt like latino noblemen from a century ago. At first we thought that the price is a little expensive, but then found out that it includes a full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Booking management, please note that your description of the accomodations is not accurate, the hacienda provides a full board and not only breakfast.
Top Hotels In Hacienda Escudero Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hacienda Escudero to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda Escudero but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hacienda Escudero. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!