10 Best Hotels To Stay In Hacienda de Rivas – Top Hotel Reviews
Hacienda de Rivas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hacienda de Rivas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hacienda de Rivas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hacienda de Rivas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hacienda de Rivas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hacienda de Rivas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Hacienda De Rivas:
Located in Chasqui, 16 miles from Latacunga, Rondador Cotopaxi features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Very cozy! Great food, couch in room, good wifi, helpful hosts. the owner even took us to where you need to get the bus… which is at the side of the road and helped us get the bus to Banos … we booked our Cotopaxi tour with Diana who was great.
- Everything about this hotel is superb. From the moment we walked in the door we loved it. It is friendly, warm and clean. The food was outstanding and the staff so friendly. We loved the atmosphere and the fire. The dogs are Devine as well. Some people have toted this the best hotel in Ecuador. We would agree! Easily the best place to stay in Cotapaxi. Thanks so much.
Cozy and comfortable. Fantastic breakfast with lots of fresh fruit. They had a warm fire at night in the dining room that was really nice.
The owner played us some of the many musical instruments hanging on the walls to our delight. The bed was comfortable and there were fresh roses in my room. Lots of hot water in the shower. Very clean.
There is a friendly llama in the backyard. My dog loved their dogs and the staff. Very friendly people.
Near the place to take a taxi to Cotopaxi if you don’t have a car.
- The breakfasts were good and certain staff were friendly
- The location can’t be beat if you’re spending time at Cotopaxi. The room was very tiny, particularly since we had a full size bed in it- it worked fine though particularly since the only heating was a small space heater! They give you a lot of blankets too, so you’re toasty until you have to jump out of bed and get clothes on. The staff is super nice, although most speak little to no English they will do their best to work with you (and not laugh at our miserable Spanish.) The food was excellent- we ate most of our meals there as it was easier than trying to track down a restaurant anywhere nearby. The shower in the private room could use a good scrub with bleach but it seems that moldy grout is pretty common in Ecuador- I’m just a bit of a clean freak when it comes to showers!
Hacienda San Agustin de Callo
Located in Lasso, 13 miles from Latacunga, Hacienda San Agustin de Callo features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous decoration, delicious food, luxe service. I particularly enjoyed reading in the well-appointed living room, complete with a view of Cotopaxi!
- The staff were so friendly and attentive. I had a cold that had just started and they brought me medicine each night to help me sleep better. The eggs Benedict were made from scratch with a perfect Hollandaise as an example of how well their cooks performed. The daily feeding of the llamas by the guests was a special touch.
- Wonderful relaxing place with lovely staff. A real treat albeit a little pricey.
- Unique accommodations both historically and culturally.
- An authentic old hacienda. We felt like latino noblemen from a century ago. At first we thought that the price is a little expensive, but then found out that it includes a full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Booking management, please note that your description of the accomodations is not accurate, the hacienda provides a full board and not only breakfast.
Hacienda La Cienega
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hacienda La Cienega is located in Latacunga, just 20 miles from Quilotoa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Fascinating old hacienda with a beautiful courtyard garden, old chapel and sitting rooms. Dinner had very large servings. WiFi was only in the common areas; fair enough when the bedroom walls are a metre thick.
- Wonderful historic place, near Cotopaxi Volcano National Park.
- Beautiful hacienda with a lot of charm great service
- The place is amazing. An experience that will stay with us for ever.
- Great service by the staff. We loved the fireplace in the room; definitely needed! Beautiful hacienda.
La Quinta Colorada
Located in Lasso, 13 miles from Latacunga, La Quinta Colorada features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 49 miles from La Quinta Colorada.
- Away from hustle and bustle of the city in a farm. Our Rooms looked very new and clean. Not sure if there was AC. Room was got quite cold at night but no problems, there were enough beddings. Better alternative than staying in Latacunga. Cotopaxi is supposed to be viewable from property (it was cloud covered)
- The food was very good, personnel was nice but they only speak spanish
- It’s perfect to stay with smaller children. It has a football field, a playground, a farm with animals and there is a lot of space for the kids to run around.
- La Quinta Colorada is a nice family owned hosteria centrally located between Cotopaxi and Laguna Quilotoa. It is a bit remotely located so you need a car for everything if you want to go out, however transport can also be arranged easily via the reception. In general it is a very nice facility with friendly staff and tranquillity in the location. We travelled with three kids (8-12y) and they loved the farm and animals on the ground: dogs, lamas, pigs, horses etc. The food was good and at night we enjoyed the fireplace in the restaurant. The Staff mostly speaks only Spanish however with some creativity we have been able to make all communication work. Definitely a place to remember and to recommend for those who want to see Cotopaxi and beautiful Andes Ecuador.
- Very pleasant place on beautiful grounds with a large playground, a football pitch (soccer for the uninitiated) and a working farm with all sorts of animals ranging from horses to turkeys. The rooms are very nice and cosy.
Hosteria Cotopaxi Tour
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hosteria Cotopaxi Tour offers accommodations in Tanicuchí. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and car rental is available. Latacunga is 11 miles from Hosteria Cotopaxi Tour, and Quilotoa is 18 miles away. Mariscal Sucre Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hosteria Papagayo Cotopaxi
One of our top picks in Machachi.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hosteria Papagayo Cotopaxi offers pet-friendly accommodations in Machachi, just 24 miles from Quito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Latacunga is 26 miles from Hotel Papagayo Cotopaxi, and Quilotoa is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mariscal Sucre Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The grounds are beautiful and the staff very friendly. We stayed in the new cabins- very nice, clean and roomy.
- Very warm and friendly with some great antique pieces in the property. The wood fire in the bedroom was fantastic on a cold night. A semi-outdoor Jacuzzi looked inviting but we didn’t get a chance to try it.
- The breakfast and lunch were really nice. It is very quiet and it has a nice view.
- The hosteria was clean and comfortable with a farm-like atmosphere. Meals were quality.
- Food was delicious as always, this is my second time being there. The facilities are beautiful and the quiet landscape is lovely.
Hotel Makroz is located in Latacunga, just 22 miles from Ambato. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel El Alamo
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel El Alamo offers accommodations in Latacunga.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ambato is 21 miles from Hotel El Alamo, and Quilotoa is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Llactacunga offers accommodations in Latacunga, just 22 miles from Ambato. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Joshed Imperial
Hotel Joshed Imperial is located in Latacunga, 22 miles from Ambato and 20 miles from Quilotoa. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental.
- Habitación amplia y limpia. Agua caliente pero el agua se salía de la ducha inundando el baño. Desayuno extremadamente pobre: dos panes, café instantáneo y huevos revueltos (por el precio de la habitación no estaba a la altura) La atención del personal fue muy cordial, sin embargo, la persona que debía ayudarnos con el check-out se demoró tanto en emitir la factura que nos fuimos sin el recibo.
- Buena atención, una relación calidad/precio muy justa.
- La ubicación es ideal y el parqueadero es amplio y seguro. Las habitaciones son cómodas y elegantes.
- Excelente el Hotel invito a que se hospeden en el mismo
Las habitaciones son amplias, limpias y confortables.
Su personal muy amable
Top Hotels In Hacienda De Rivas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hacienda de Rivas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hacienda de Rivas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hacienda de Rivas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!