10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gunnislake Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Gunnislake Devon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gunnislake Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gunnislake Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gunnislake Devon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gunnislake Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gunnislake Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gunnislake Devon:
The Tavistock Arms Hotel
Located in Gunnislake, 31 miles from Torquay, The Tavistock Arms Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plymouth is 11 miles from The Tavistock Arms Hotel, and Port Isaac is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Landlord was a great host. Excellent breakfast provided.
- Room was clean and bed was comfy nice little en.suite food was really good.
- Bedroom was fine. Downstairs needed sprucing up and a feminine touch.More welcoming to female visitors
- Host not particularly friendly. Seemed to be in bad mood.
- Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, excellent food, great choice food & drink.
One of our top picks in Tavistock.Located in Tavistock, 28 miles from Torquay, Bedford Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Plymouth is 12 miles from Bedford Hotel, and Exeter is 30 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 34 miles away.
- Staff especially in the restaurant were lovely. The rooms are nice and the hotel is well maintained.
- all staff were friendly and helpful. the food was delicious. the bed comfortable we were able to check in early which was very helpful
- The staff at front desk were helpful and informative on arrival. The rooms were small but decorated well. Bathroom was modern. The hotel had a lot of history and was decorated beautifully encapsulating the by gone era.
- The room was comfortable and the food tasty with a good choice. The staff were polite, courteous and helpful.
The evening menu choices were wide with some unusual combinations. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening meal and thought it excellent value for money.
Breakfast again contained some excellent choices which are not often found in a hotel of this range. All the breakfast items and ingredients were of the highest standard, including the coffee.
The Queen’s Head Wetherspoon
The Queen’s Head Wetherspoon offers accommodations in Tavistock.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Torquay is 28 miles from The Queen’s Head Wetherspoon, and Plymouth is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 35 miles from The Queen’s Head Wetherspoon.
- Beds really comfortable, room clean and tidy and very friendly helpful staff
- Comfy beds, quiet hotel considering it’s over a pub. Clean and tidy, lovely room.
- We liked the cleanliness of the room. Comfortable bed. Staff very friendly.
- It was great to wake up late and have our breakfast when we chose.
- Everything was perfect and the staff were exceptional, I’m a weatherspoons fan
St. Mellion International Resort
Located in St. Mellion, 9 miles from Plymouth, St. Mellion International Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Padstow is 29 miles from St Mellion International, and Port Isaac is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 32 miles from St. Mellion International Resort.
- Friendly helpful staff, very comfortable room with a lovely balcony and amazing view of thee golf course and countryside. Lovely breakfast with great choice. Great to have a proper sized swimming pool that was fairly quiet.
- Breakfast was great and the staff were very helpful
- Clean functional rooms with sizeable bathrooms. Large swimming pool. Good location for Pentillie Castle.
- The room was a good size. Blackout curtains and comfy bed.
- The breakfast was very good and the bed very comfortable.
Moorland Garden Hotel
One of our top picks in Yelverton.On the edge of Dartmoor National Park, Moorland Garden Hotel is situated between Plymouth and Tavistock. The elegant hotel features a traditional restaurant and 9 acres of beautiful grounds.The individually decorated rooms at Moorland Garden Hotel have Wi-Fi access and a TV with satellite channels. All rooms feature a cosy seating area, tea/coffee facilities and a work desk.With wonderful views across Dartmoor, the bright and airy restaurant serves British cuisine. The Dartmoor Bar offers a range of light meals, snacks and indulgent afternoon teas.Situated in Yelverton, the Moorland Garden Hotel is surrounded by the scenic countryside of the Tamar Valley. Free on-site parking is available, and Plymouth Harbour is a 20-minute drive away.
- Fantastic staff, all very friendly and eager to please. On arrival we found we’d been upgraded to a large room with balcony and the first afternoon was even warm enough for us to sit out and make use of it. Excellent breakfasts – bacon and eggs cooked to perfection and lovely choice of pastries.
- Great location. Close to the Moors and Plymouth. Situated on the Moor away from main roads.
Provided with free upgrade
- Everything the staff was so nice and understanding food was great
- From the moment we checked in the staff were excellent and could not do enough for us, the food was great, overall a great week end will definitely be returning soon
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Rockmount offers accommodations in Tavistock, just 28 miles from Torquay. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPad are provided. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is room service at the property.Plymouth is 12 miles from Rockmount, and Exeter is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Spotlessly clean and well equipped to boutique hotel standard. Very comfortable bed with luxuriously soft bed linen, towels, bathrobe and slippers.
Breakfast was excellent and served with a cheerful and genuine smile.
Ideally situated for the town, just a 5 minute stroll.
- Was so good we could have moved in ,well return again and recommend
- Arrived late and tired did not want to go out. Was offered toast or crumpets. These were gratefully accepted then went to bed after very long journey.
- The Rockmount is in a great location and the rooms, whilst small, are comfortable and well-appointed. We didn’t like the sliding door to the en-suite bathroom however as it didn’t cover the door opening. Limited privacy.
Room was fantastic, lovely comfortable bed, bathroom was great, super tea and coffee making facilities ( a proper coffee making machine).
Our host/owner, Tony, was first class and informed us of all we needed to know about the town ( where best to eat etc ) also he cooked up a mean breakfast ! Overall an outstanding B & B and on a par with any 5 star Hotel !
- Spotlessly clean and well equipped to boutique hotel standard. Very comfortable bed with luxuriously soft bed linen, towels, bathrobe and slippers.
Tavistock House Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tavistock House Hotel offers accommodations in Tavistock. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is valet parking at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Torquay is 28 miles from Tavistock House Hotel, and Plymouth is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The hotel the facilities and cleanliness and breakfast was amazing. The owners were lovely and accommodating. Wonderful hotel and area.
- Bed was exceedingly comfortable. Staff were incredible and seemed able to anticipate every desire from guests. Equipment in the room was very modern, including bluetooth speaker and flat screen TV. The breakfast was excellent. The building was very spacious and well maintained.
- It was obvious from the moment we arrived that a lot of care and attention to detail had been put into the place. The decor was beautiful, the rooms superbly fitted out and the breakfast was amazing.
- Everthing excellent as before hope to go yet again
- Room really nice, lots of great touches that made it a home from home.
The Duke of Tavistock
Located in Tavistock, 28 miles from Torquay, The Duke of Tavistock features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Plymouth is 12 miles from The Duke of Tavistock, and Exeter is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The hosts, the building’s style and cleanliness, and the exceptional breakfast.
- Superb stay! Dan & Andrea were so so lovely, welcoming & kind. They went out of their way to help us & made sure we were comfortable. You feel like you are staying at a friend’s house. The accommodation is beautiful – very high end, clean & well situated. Quirky & classy interior design. Every little detail has been thought out to ensure your stay is enjoyable. Can not fault a thing, will be returning. Thank you so much – one of the best mini break accommodations we’ve been to 🙂
- Personable, down to earth & attention to detail. Catered a wonderful gluten free breakfast & nothing too much trouble. Made my 10 year old super welcome & like a Duke. Highly recommended
All the staff knew your first name and were extremely welcoming, friendly and engaging.
The beds were amazingly comfortable and luxurious.
- This is an excellent B&B with service and ambiance that would put many hotels to shame. Courteous, clean and (very) comfy, a great location with a 5 minute stroll into the center of town.
The Weary Friar Inn
Located in Pillaton, 9 miles from Plymouth, The Weary Friar Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Padstow is 29 miles from The Weary Friar Inn, and Port Isaac is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Fantastic place room was clean and the perfect size for myself and the wife thank you.
- Excellent staff members who were extremely helpful and friendly.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was cosy and comfortable
- lovely atmosphere. Owner and staff absolutely 1st class,couldn’t do enough for you. food was terrific. 100% would stay again
Friendly host and staff.
Food good. Room comfortable.
Future Inn Plymouth
Located in Plymouth, 27 miles from Torquay, Future Inn Plymouth features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tavistock is 9 miles from Future Inn Plymouth, and Dartmouth is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 39 miles from Future Inn Plymouth.
Breakfast was amazing and the room was a lovely size
FREE parking and FREE internet without having to put in silly codes! Really awesome
- The rooms,we had four suites where all clean rooms large and very comfortable.
- The staff here are very lovely and very accommodating. We have stayed before on a few occasions and happy to be back. We asked to switch rooms on arrival for two beds instead of a large King and this was handled swiftly and very pleasantly. We were attending events at the Plymouth Life Centre and the Futures Inn is a very short drive from the centre. Bar staff are nice too.
- Nice clean room,friendly staff and excellent breakfast.
- the staff very welcoming, easy check in great car parking, hotel great location for where we wanted to be near, lovely comfortable beds, plenty of space in rooms, good food for both evening and breakfast
- Breakfast was amazing and the room was a lovely size
Top Hotels In Gunnislake Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gunnislake Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gunnislake Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gunnislake Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!