10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gulf Shores Alabama – Top Hotel Reviews
Gulf Shores Alabama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gulf Shores Alabama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gulf Shores Alabama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gulf Shores Alabama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gulf Shores Alabama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gulf Shores Alabama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gulf Shores Alabama:
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms
Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms offers accommodations in Gulf Shores. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Pensacola is 30 miles from Courtyard Gulf Shores, AL, and Orange Beach is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 32 miles from Courtyard Gulf Shores Craft Farms.
- Checking is was great. During my check out, we discovered I was overcharged and the front desk nor the supervisor could help sovIe the problem. I had to leave without problem being unresolved.
- Nice location. You need to include the beeakfast to be free.
- I loved the location, 5-7 minute drive to beach many attractions. The hotel is in a plaza with grocery stores and restaurants! The room was exceptionally clean, the pool was very clean and provided towels out by the pool! The staff was very nice! I will definitely book there again
- Great location. It was easy to find restaurants and things to do nearby. The staff had good attitudes and they were very helpful.
- It was clean, in a great location,and the staff was very professional.
Best Western on the Beach
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Located in Gulf Shores in the region of Alabama, 7 miles from Orange Beach, Best Western on the Beach features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Foley is 11 miles from Best Western on the Beach, and Fairhope is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Perfect location on the beach, walking distance to and from everything you need and want.
- The bed was very comfortable and the balcony view was superb. We enjoyed the Pancake House for breakfast.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. We had a very nice stay at this hotel.
- The staff was warm and friendly, give that girl a raise. The bath was great and lots of hot water. The bed was soft and nice. But the floor was the worst I’ve ever seen.
- The view was amazing, so beautiful. Parking was easy and convenient. We had an issue with a slow drain, and someone was there to fix it in a matter of minutes. Desk personnel were friendly. Bed very comfortable.
Quality Inn Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Gulf Shores offers accommodations in Gulf Shores.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Orange Beach is 7 miles from Quality Inn, and Foley is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 34 miles from Quality Inn Gulf Shores.
Breakfast was ok..
Had to take remote control to desk to desk for batteries…said they would note that and I wasent charged.
I put up a do not disturb sign and traded our towels daily with housekeepers and they seemed ok with that.
Daytime clerk very nice.
Had washer and drier …handy
- Room location and consideration for my Service Dog.
- Very cozy place, close to lots of cool places. We had plenty of privacy and the staff was helpful. The breakfast was also very nice. We plan to stay here for future trips to Gulf Shores.
- Was a bit older, but the location is great and the beds were comfy. Breakfast was good on Sunday, but lacking on Monday. Good value overall.
- After we finally had someone up front for check in she was really nice. Had indoor pool. Great for kids. Room was very clean. Breakfast was good. Most employees were very nice and accommodating
- Breakfast was ok..
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores offers accommodations in Gulf Shores, just 31 miles from Pensacola.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orange Beach is 6 miles from Microtel Inn Gulf Shores, and Foley is 8 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 32 miles away.
- The property was pretty great! It’s clean and you have pretty much everything you need.
- Staff were friendly. Breakfast was good…..my son loved the pancake machine. Washer and dryer available on site.
- For breakfast my husband picked up muffins, so not sure what all they had provided. The bed was sinking in when we laid on it. Hurt our backs. Other then that, it is a nice place, in a great location.
- Bed was very soft but was terrible for my and my husband’s back.
- staff extremely helpful the beds at this facility were the most comfortable i have ever slept in.
Beachside Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Located across the street from Gulf Shores Beach, the Beachside Resort Hotel has an on-site outdoor pool on the third floor and free Wi-Fi. The resort is less than a 10-minute drive from Gulf State Park.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every traditional room. Cable TV, coffee-making facilities and a desk are provided at Beachside Resort Hotel as well.A continental breakfast is also available each morning. Free parking is available at this Gulf Shores Beachside Resort Hotel on site.Beachside Resort Hotel is less than 2 miles from several dining options and shopping centers. Shelby Lake is less than a 5-minute drive away.
- Location was nice, across the street from the beach.
- Location was good, right across the road from the beach!
- Very satisfied with our stay. Only thing was no coffee pot in our room like others I’ve stay at but other wise definitely would recommend this establishment for couple or family with children.
- Spacious room and close to restaurants. We loved the fact you can walk over to the beach.
- Beds were comfortable, the price was great for the quick trip that it was. View from the 4th floor was amazing.
Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.On the Gulf of Mexico, this hotel is next to Gulf State Park. It features an indoor and an outdoor pool, 2 hot tubs and a poolside tiki bar.A private balcony is part of every room at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach. They include free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV and come with a refrigerator and a microwave.The on-site The Garden Grille is open every morning for breakfast. Guests can also buy snacks from the Pavilion Pantry convenience store, open 24 hours a day.A modern fitness center and a well-equipped business center are both part of the Orange Beach Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Jack Edwards Airport is 6.7 miles from the hotel. Adventure Island is 2 miles away.
- my husband and i had a great time in orange beach and the staff was wonderful and our room had a excellent view of the beach off the balcony. we will definitely stay again.
- Warm fresh baked cookies in the lobby every evening, Hot coffee and Water with lemons and orange slices available in the lobby, Fresh apples in the lobby, Nice restaurant and bar area, Beautiful beach, Indoor outdoor pool, Our room was very comfortable, The staff were very friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything. The price was amazingly low for the area and the quality of the motel for the price was amazing. We will recommend this place to all of our family and friends.
- The breakfast and staff were amazing. Booking.com didn’t send over the reservations for my stay and the manger stepped up and made sure everything was right. She even gave us a free breakfast for our troubles. And the money for the breakfast is well worth it!
- The room was a good size, much bigger than expected.
- Friendly staff Fresh coffe , water and fruit always available in the lobby
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Opposite Jack Edwards Airport, this all-suite hotel features a full kitchenette and free Wi-Fi in each guest suite, only a short drive from the beautiful beaches of Gulf Shores, Alabama.A sitting area with a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV is provided in each suite at Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores. The traditionally-styled suites also provide an iPod docking station.Gulf Shores Staybridge provides a hot breakfast buffet each morning as well as free snacks and beverages at the evening reception Tuesday through Thursday. Barbecue grills and a convenience store are also available.Guests of Staybridge can swim in the outdoor pool or use the 24-hour fitness center. After working in the business center, guests can play a game of golf at one of the nearby championship courses.
- It was clean and quiet. The heated pool was great for the cool nights. The breakfast was also very good.
- I really like the entire atmosphere, the quietness, and the feel of home away from home. I’ll definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a good place to go.
- The breakfast on Saturday morning was excellent …. less so Sunday morning!
- The beds were very comfy with the pillow top mattress.
- The accommodations at the Staybridge are always excellent. We enjoy the breakfast and it offers all kinds of breakfast foods. The evening social hour is very nice and well attended. Even though the place allowed pets, we never did hear any barking. Our room was on the main floor and was very quiet.
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores offers accommodations in Gulf Shores.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orange Beach is 7 miles from Hampton Inn Gulf Shores, and Foley is 9 miles away. Pensacola Regional Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was very good. The lady that worked in breakfast area(Debbie) was very kind and made sure every need was met. She was always cleaning and checking everything to make sure all was perfect. Kudos to her. Also Jen at front desk was very sweet .
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good.
- Nice exercise room. Very good hot breakfast selection. Facilities up to date and very clean.
- The entire expereince was great. The customer service was excellent.
- Rooms were nice breakfast was good location was good
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Only a short distance from the Gulf of Mexico, this hotel located in Gulf Shores, Alabama, features free high-speed internet access, a microwave and a mini-refrigerator in each guestroom.Begin the day at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Gulf Shores with a free hot breakfast, serving a variety of fresh food, juice and coffee. Following breakfast, relax in the outdoor pool and whirlpool or enjoy the in-room cable television.Take advantage of the numerous activities including golfing, deep-sea fishing and shopping available within driving distance of the Gulf Shores Holiday Inn Express. Gulf State Park and the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo are also only a short distance from the hotel.
- Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Location is excellent. Breakfast is not particularly tasty (eggs /sausage etc), however, as it is complimentary, it is adequate and surroundings are pleasant.
- Staff was very friendly, beds were extremely comfortable.
- Comfortable bed in a large room. Great water pressure to allow a good shower.
- Friendly staff. Prompt service. Convenient location.
- The bed was absolutely amazing. The complementary shampoo, conditioner and lotion were high quality and had a great smell. Breakfast foods were very good and always well stocked.
Hotel Indigo Orange Beach – Gulf Shores
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hotel Indigo Orange Beach – Gulf Shores offers accommodations in Gulf Shores, just 30 miles from Pensacola Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Pensacola is 29 miles from Hotel Indigo Orange Beach , and Orange Beach is 5 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 31 miles away.
- Great hotel with cute coffee place next door. Hotel is new and clean. Hip, beach decor.
- New, modern, bright hotel near beach. Very good menu options.
- The food in the restaurant was good, but service was slow due to the kitchen staff. The room was excellent, well lit and very comfortable. Loved the shower – dual heads.
- The rooms were fantastic~ spacious, not over the top luxurious – which is a good thing as I feel I can’t be comfortable if the rooms is too smancy!
- Great bed. Spacious room and bathroom. Adjacent to beach and the new trail system that runs through the dunes near the state park. Great for walking, running, and biking.
Top Hotels In Gulf Shores Alabama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gulf Shores Alabama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gulf Shores Alabama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gulf Shores Alabama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!