10 Best Hotels To Stay In Gulf City Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Gulf City Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gulf City Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gulf City Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gulf City Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gulf City Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gulf City Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Gulf City Florida:
Harborside Suites at Little Harbor
One of our top picks in Ruskin – and a guest favorite.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This beachfront Ruskin hotel is 11 miles from Little Manatee River State Park. Guests can hire watersports equipment and take advantage of the private beach access. An on-site restaurant is also available.All guest rooms feature a cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator. Coffee-making facilities are provided. Select Harborside Suites at Little Harbor rooms include a sitting area with a sofa bed.Guests can bask in one of the 3 outdoor pools and 2 hot tubs or catch up on email in the business center. This Florida Harborside Suites at Little Harbor offers a 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking.Sunset Grill serves Caribbean-inspired cuisine with views of Tampa Bay. Guests will find specialty cocktails at the beachside Tiki Bar. Live entertainment available on select nights.The hotel is 25 miles from the Florida Aquarium and the shops and restaurants of Channelside Bay Plaza. Central Tampa is 24 miles away.
- Great beach location away from it all! Very pretty rooms. Can’t wait to go back!
- The suite was large with equipped kitchenette, dining table, comfortable sofa and chair (which was hard as a rock). The separate bedroom was comfortable, had electric sockets where needed, and queen bed with four square pillows. Glad we travel with our own. Bathroom had no place to put grooming supplies but there was adequate towels and hot water. Close to two restaurants on the water and pool and lounge areas overlooking marina. Lovely, restful location but convenient and drivable to Tampa Bay highlights and beaches.
- Well appointed suites in an excellent setting with a relaxed atmosphere. Although the area is a bit remote with few restaurants nearby, it is very quiet and plenty of facilities at the resort. Great for winding down. Superb views from the west facing rooms.
- view of st petersburg across tampa bay was excellent
- The view from 5th floor was awesome, even though it didn’t face the ocean. The sunrise was great view facing the marina. Loved the layout of the suite. Very large showers, super comfortable bed, large flat screen tv. Great maid service. Loved getting a paper at our door each morning. Beautiful fireplace sitting area near pool and hot tub.
Ruskin Inn Tampa-Sun City Center
This motel is 3 miles from Ruskin and is within a 25-minute drive of the Prime Outlets at Ellenton. The motel offers an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Ruskin Inn rooms include a microwave and refrigerator, for late night snacks or a light meal. The rooms are also equipped with a coffee maker and a work desk.The Inn provides guests with a gym and business center. The hotel also has an on-site restaurant.The Ruskin is within a 40-minute drive of St. Petersburg. The Little Manatee River State Park is 10 miles from the motel.
- Breakfast- sausage, eggs, sausage gravy, biscuits luke warm. Many there left for nearest fast food restaurants.
- At first glance, one would probably rate this hotel 3 out of 5. However, I rate the Ruskin a solid 4 among similar properties, excluding top brands like Hilton. We had everything we needed, there was little noise in the hallway (that can happen even with Hilton), the breakfast was solid (a little fruit would be nice). The location was convenient to all of our plans and those we made on the fly. Mary at the desk was especially welcoming after a long day of travel.
- Friendly staff, great customer service, great hot breakfast
- Management was very good! Staff was very good. Rooms were a little noisy , I was woke by the automatic door slam on the hall for other rooms. Breakfast was good, would like so.e fresh fruit options. Very good stay.
- It was marginal, ok for one night while passing through.
Comfort Inn Sun City Center
Comfort Inn Sun City Center is located in Sun City Center, just 17 miles from Tampa. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom.Sarasota is 28 miles from Comfort Inn Sun City Center, and Clearwater is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tampa International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- It was close to my meeting place. The staff was friendly and tried their best to address my cleanliness issues (roaches, soiled or stained bedding, dusty in corners, pubic hair on sink area). Toilet and shower area seemed clean. We gave House Cleaning Supervisor $50 cash to give to staff because they seemed to be doing the best they can with the situation. We did not realize that there is a new person cleaning our room each day. We’re not sure she gave the $50 to the staff that cleaned our room. I hope she did. In retrospect, we should have left a daily tip.
- Just dated and a cold atmosphere low water pressure
- Breakfast was great, service was good and the staff were all friendly. I will go back if in that area again.
- eggs were rubberey, but breakfast was not to bad. Bed was comfortable. We were there for 10 days and had to ask for clean sheets
- The location and price is what I needed at this time.
Hyatt Place St. Petersburg/Downtown
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hyatt Place St. Petersburg/Downtown is located in St. Petersburg, 19 miles from Clearwater Beach and 16 miles from Tampa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota is 31 miles from Hyatt Place St. Petersburg/Downtown, and Clearwater is 16 miles from the property. St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport is 10 miles away.
- The location of the pool was amazing. The bathroom was very clean and specious.
- The bed was amazing and the room was so clean. This hotel definitely exceeded my expectations and I cannot wait to go back!
- The location is very central. The rooms are big. The decor is functional rather than inspiring. The hotel is basically new although the room walls showed slight wear and tear already. Good breakfast. St Petersburg is a great place to visit. Lots of interesting museums, good restaurants and funky shops on Central Avenue.
- Modern, clean, efficient, covered off street parking, great breakfast
- Their complimentary breakfast had great selections with choices for any diet! Pool area very nice! The rooms and hotel in general was very clean…staff was very nice!
The Inn On Third
One of our top picks in St. Petersburg – and a guest favorite.
The Inn On Third is located in St. Petersburg, just 19 miles from Clearwater Beach.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Tampa is 16 miles from The Inn On Third, and Sarasota is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 10 miles from the property.
Stayed two nights. The location is superb – walking distance to the center of St. Petersburg and the waterfront, and a block from a “Downtown Looper” bus stop. Proprietors and staff were very helpful at check-in and throughout my stay. At 5 pm the Inn hosts a hospitality hour with beer, wine and nibbles. Close to many great places to eat — I especially recommend the Locale Market a couple blocks away. Free parking in side lot or in the structure across the street.
The Inn was built in the 1930’s and has been nicely updated while retaining the charm of that earlier era.
- Location was perfect we even did a little fishing from the dock in the morning.
- The owners & staff were wonderful, and go out of their way to provide what you may need and make you feel welcome. And the location couldn’t be better for seeing the attractions in the center, right on the trolley line for sightseeing.
- As a solo traveler I appreciated the fact of feeling safe. Also the coffee was very good.
- Very close to the appointment we had in the morning. Staff was amazing and very accomodating. Will definitely return here
- Stayed two nights. The location is superb – walking distance to the center of St. Petersburg and the waterfront, and a block from a “Downtown Looper” bus stop. Proprietors and staff were very helpful at check-in and throughout my stay. At 5 pm the Inn hosts a hospitality hour with beer, wine and nibbles. Close to many great places to eat — I especially recommend the Locale Market a couple blocks away. Free parking in side lot or in the structure across the street.
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Petersburg/Downtown
A 2-minute walk from the waterfront and the Museum of Fine Arts, this hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. It offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with cable TV.All guest rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi, DVD player, coffee maker, ironing facilities, and hairdryer. Each has a work desk and a private bathroom.Complimentary hot breakfast is served daily. Guests are also offered complimentary on-the-run breakfast bags and USA Today newspaper.Hampton Inn & Suites St. Petersburg/Downtown is a 4-minute drive to Salvador Dali Museum and 10 miles from St. Petersburg Beach.Albert Whitted Airport is only a 2 minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Breakfast was included and was very good. Location is excellent.
A full hot breakfast was included – not just continental.
The bed was comfortable.
- Perfect location! Staff was always available and helpful.
- Reception staff were very efficient and polite. Bathrooms were well stocked and very clean. Beds were very comfortable. The bedrooms were a good size and were well equipped with a microwave and coffee making facilities.
- Lovely room,comfy bed and in a great location. Plus really nice touch complimentary drinks in the lounge before we went out.
Ponce De Leon Hotel
One of our top picks in St. Petersburg.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. This Saint Petersburg, Florida hotel features 2 on-site restaurants and free property-wide Wi-Fi. Guests are a 15-minute walk from the shops and restaurants and Saint Petersburg Pier.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in all rooms at this Saint Petersburg Ponce De Leon Boutique Hotel. A microwave and refrigerator are available upon request.A business center with printer access is available at the Ponce De Leon Hotel. A 24-hour front desk and laundromat are available for added convenience.Guests can find Spanish tapas at Ceviche Tapas Restaurant for lunch and dinner. Pincho y Pincho and Flamenco Bar features live music on select nights.The property is a 10-minute walk from the Dali Museum. The Saint Petersburg Marina is a 5-minute walk away.
- the location is perfect, in tr heart of te downtown
- The friendly staff at the check in counter .The room was clean and the decor was nice with an old fashioned vibe that felt timeless.The view of the day outside our window was beautiful.The bed was comfortable with clean sheets
- Staff was amazing and very willing to give tips on what to see and do in town!
- Convenient location and a great view. Close to great restaurants and parks.
- Rather run down hotel in excellent position; lift erratic; clientele questionable. Air conditioning noisy – from own room and adjacent rooms. Bathroom minute; toilet virtually unuseable. Electronic key didn’t work.
Cordova Inn – Saint Petersburg
One of our top picks in St. Petersburg.Located in St. Petersburg, 19 miles from Clearwater Beach, Cordova Inn – Saint Petersburg features free WiFi access and private parking.Every room is equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.The inn also provides bike rental. Tampa is 16 miles from Cordova Inn – Saint Petersburg, and Sarasota is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The facility met the needs of the both of us, We would stay there again if we have an opportunity, It was near lot of restaurants and a very nice cigar lounge just blocks away.
Location, cleanliness, and friendly staff and other guests.
We have stayed there before and it was the same way.
- Lovely location and walking distance to the Palladium concert venue, the Bay, restaurants and upscale shopping.
- The front desk staff were exceptional. Has a beautiful front porch for hanging out. We had our breakfast there. The rocking chairs were a nice touch!!! Good location can walk to many restaurants and stores.
- The staff, especially Jacob & Noni, were there to help and/or correct any problem. They were so welcoming and polite. Thank you Jacob & Noni! The location was wonderful as it was our first stay in St. Petersburg. I would highly recommend the Cordova Inn….a little gem!
Hilton Saint Petersburg Bayfront
One of our top picks in St. Petersburg.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in St. Petersburg in the region of Florida, 20 miles from Clearwater Beach, Hilton Saint Petersburg Bayfront features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tampa is 16 miles from Hilton Saint Petersburg Bayfront, and Sarasota is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 11 miles from the property.
The staff was friendly
The lobby and first floor are beautiful, so you assume the rooms will be too…….WRONG!
- Convenient location to restaurants and activities.
- Easy walk to sites, restaurants and grocery store in downtown St. Petersburg.
- Carlos the Bill hop was awesome and the staff behind a desk was awesome also everything is good perfect no complaints
Ms Prissy who was very helpful.
I compliment her.
- The staff was friendly
The Mansion House Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Just 1 miless from the Salvador Dali Museum, this Saint Petersburg inn features a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can also enjoy free WiFi access.A flat-screen cable TV and coffee-making facilities are included in all rooms. The Mansion House Inn provides access to the inn’s central fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, and seating area as well.Guests can take a stroll through the on-site garden.Tropicana Field is 2 miles away. The hotel is 1 mile from the Sunken Gardens and 8.9 miles from Treasure Island beach access.
- The room was a great size and very clean. The courtyard was beautiful and well maintained. They have pets on the property that added to the homey feel, 2 dogs and a cat.
- Great location! Adam the manager was very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and the common areas well kept.
- Pool and patio area clean. Facilities were clean. Owners on property available for help 24/7. Parking on property. We never moved our car or ever used a taxi. Property is within walking distance to all locations. Grocery store and coffee house across the street.
Anna and David are excellent hosts!
The hotel is very clean and comfortable. Amazing location, walking distance to everything (dining, shopping, attractions, and the beautiful Tampa bay). Nice pool, and comfortable outside sitting for those who smoke. Thumbs up!
- Adam was so friendly and accessible. Before we arrived, I wanted information on parking and local restaurants. I started communicating with him through Booking.com, which led to him providing me his personal email address. He responded right away to all of my questions.
Top Hotels In Gulf City Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gulf City Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gulf City Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gulf City Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!