10 Best Hotels To Stay In Guildford British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Guildford British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Guildford British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guildford British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guildford British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Guildford British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Guildford British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Guildford British Columbia:
Sandman Suites Surrey – Guildford
One of our top picks in Surrey.This hotel offers suites with full kitchen facilities and fireplaces. The Sandman Suites Surrey is about a half-hour’s drive along the Trans Canada Highway from central Vancouver.The suites at the hotel feature king beds and a separate seating area with sofa. Guests will find full kitchens and dining areas, along with laundry facilities. Each suite has free cable TV and a work desk. Wi-Fi is free in all suites and throughout the hotel.The smoke-free Surrey Sandman Suites has a business centre for guest use and provides 24-hour concierge services. Meals are available at the on-site Moxie’s Classic Grill, and guests can call on room service as well.The hotel is adjacent to the Guildford Recreation Center and less than one mile from shopping at the Guildford Town Centre mall. The Fraser Downs Racetrack & Casino is 6.2 miles from the hotel and the Pitt Meadows Regional Airport is 11.2 miles away.
- Loved the fact of having the kitchen, very nice up to date furniture and of coarse the balcony!!
- Had a full suite with separate bedroom and full kitchen. Even had a washer & dryer. Family lives nearby and it’s walking distance to their home. There’s a huge shopping mall 2 blocks from the Hotel so every amenity including bank, pharmacy and restaurants is a short walk away. They have secure, free parking which I didn’t need this visit but have used in the past. As far as value for dollar this place is 10/10!
- The bed and pillows were comfy. The room was great and the location was convenient for us.
- Bed was comfy, all appliances worked great, no guide for the TV, plenty of room
- Location. was great and with a two year old, having the kitchen and a requested later room cleaning allowed our baby to keep his sleep scgedule.
Sandman Hotel Langley
Located 3.5 miles from Fort Langley National Historic Site, this British Columbia hotel features 2 restaurants and a bar. Guest rooms at Sandman Hotel Langley have free Wi-Fi.All rooms provide cable TV with pay-per-view movies, seating areas and desks. They also have coffee makers and hairdryers. Room service is available.The hotel has a gym and business center along with meeting facilities.Redwoods Golf Course is just over 1 miles from Langley Sandman Hotel. Pitt Meadows Regional Airport and Cascades Casino are 5 miles away.
- Great WiFi, large room, friendly staff, comfortable.
- loved the bed and had very good rest..quiet and comfy… nice friendly staff
- The staff were friendly, the check-in was easy, the in-room treats were sweet, the room was warm (its was snowing outside)
- Bed was very comfortable. Hotel is under extensive renovations right now, but there were no noise interruptions to worry about from the work being done. Halls were kept clean during the work, and some hallway space was blocked off for safety etc.
- It was close to where we wanted to be. It fill the ticket for what we needed
Best Western King George Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in Surrey! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western King George Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Surrey, just 15 miles from Vancouver. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 13 miles from Best Western King George Inn, and Langley is 9 miles from the property. Vancouver Airport is 16 miles away.
- Advertised as a continental breakfast but in reality it was a full breakfast smorgasbord with toast, bacon, sausage, eggs, croissants, juices, coffee, boiled eggs, etc. Waffles.
- Staff are very welcoming and professional – super clean hotel in great location.
- Comfortable stay. Location was okay. Friendly staff.
Need turkey and chicken sausages on breakfast too.
- The beds were very nice, but they could use better pillows they were too soft
Four Points by Sheraton Surrey
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Four Points by Sheraton Surrey offers accommodations in Surrey, just 16 miles from Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 16 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Surrey, and Langley is 8 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- The front office staff were very cooperative, flexible, supportive and caring. The breakfast was excellent and made to order. Vegetarian options were available in the breakfast and dinner. The restaurant and its staff were simply fantastic. The cleanliness of the property was fantastic. The surrounding area of the property is very green and very naturally beautiful. I really appreciate and thank the General Manager and her staff for a very good rate. Overall, a very good property offering very good value for money.
When we first got there our room was connected through a door to another room and we could hear their conversations clearly. We Brought our dog with us and knew this would bother him. We asked to be moved to a quieter room and they accommodated us no problem. We did not have a view because the animals were allowed on the first floor only which was fine. I mean it is in
Surrey not Whistler. No real view to be had any way. The front desk was awesome and kind, very friendly and the beds were so comfortable, sheets, very nice.
- Gym was alright. How large the room was and clean it was.
- Every thing with motel was fine except for our dealings with them and their booking agent booking.com. We never got the style of room or number of style of beds that we thought we booked. The hotel would not recognize the confirmation number booking.com gave us but wanted a copy of an email which I never had with me. Needless to say I will never use booking.com again and will be telling my friends and relative of this terrible experience.
- Beds were huge and very comfy, quiet spot as road didn’t seem to busy whilst we were there. The attached bar and grill were very cosy, good beers and food good for money
Sandman Signature Langley Hotel
One of our top picks in Langley.This central Langley hotel is just a 9-minute drive from Cascades Casino. It features an on-site restaurant. All guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.A microwave and a coffee maker are featured in all rooms at Sandman Signature Langley Hotel.Hotel Sandman Signature Langley has on-site business facilities. Room service is also available.Fort Langley National Historic Park and Langley Centennial Museum are within a 17-minute drive from the hotel. Willowbrook Shopping Center is 2 miles away.
- I had booked this hotel with an online booking connection. when I arrived I was warmly greeted by staff and upgraded to a beautiful loft suite. I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the room and all the conveniences close by
- Great service and food..The staff super friendly and go above and beyound to accomadate.
- front desk staff was lovely, we were able to check out late which was amazing!
- The room was very spacious with a comfortable seating area, and the bed was excellent.
Every thing. Great hotel.
We have stayed there before and will stay again.
Great gym and restaurant.
Comfort Inn & Suites Surrey
One of our top picks in Surrey.Comfort Inn & Suites Surrey offers accommodations in Surrey.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vancouver is 19 miles from Comfort Inn Surrey, and Bellingham is 30 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Rooms were great and had plenty of space for comfort and move around unlike the hotels in downtown.
- Bed was really comfy, Bathroom was very clean, Towels replaced daily, Very friendly and helpful staff.
- The staff was outstanding. Very friendly, accommodating and super helpful. The beds were very comfortable and the room was exceptionally clean. I liked that I could open the window to the room as well because I like it colder to sleep at night, so this was a plus.
The Staff were nice,help full and friendly.
The breakfast time was not good at all for
someone who is traveling on vacation and
wants to be more relax and take things
little more easy.
- They kept everything clean everyday, new bath towels, new toiletries, new tea cups. Breakfast was included with a decent assortment of food.
Langley Hwy Hotel
Located in Langley, 23 miles from Vancouver, Langley Hwy Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bellingham is 29 miles from Langley Hwy, and Richmond is 22 miles away. Abbotsford Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Good location for my trip. The bed was sufficiently comfortable, and the hotel was quiet, despite proximity to the Highway. Handy parking.
- Excellent value for money. Older motor hotel with pub in separtate building on property. Stairs to most rooms. Clean.
- My initial contact with staff was great. The WiFi was good. I informed them I had a German Shepherd dog and they were fine with that. I checked out and was told my room was clean and I would be welcomed back.
They let me into the room early.
Easy access to Hway 1.
- They even opened the pool early for my son. Very kind of them.
Days Inn & Suites Langley
One of our best sellers in Langley! Days Inn & Suites Langley offers accommodations in Langley.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver is 24 miles from Days Inn & Suites Langley, and Bellingham is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 14 miles from Days Inn & Suites Langley.
- Beds are very comfy and the lighting was adequate. The TV was surprisingly easy to operate! This is not always the case in hotels! Bathroom amenities were sufficient and it was clean.
- I didn’t have the chance for breakfast,I checked out ay530 am .The bed was nice and comfortable.
- Friendly staff, very helpful, they went beyond to make us feel like home. They we’re so good to my dog too. The services are outstanding. The location is a bonus, so close to everything.
- We found the staff very responsive and friendly. Last minute adjustments were made without any difficulty. The bed was very comfortable and though the rooms are older, they are very clean and comfortable.
- Clean, good beds, lots of parking, good breakfast, convenient location, very nice staff
Centrally located in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, guests at the Ramada Coquitlam have easy access to all the attractions of downtown Vancouver and Greater Vancouver with the nearby Skytrain and the Trans Canada Highway.The 2010 Winter Olympic venues, Simon Fraser University, Lougheed Mall and a variety of entertainment and dining options are all close to the hotel.
- The rooms were antiquated and dirty. The accessible room for disabled does not have the grab bars installed properly. If you have a pet and a disability you most rent 2 rooms, one for pets and one accessible room as the pet friendly rooms are not accessible for a person with mobility issues. 2?ofvtge pets friendly rooms had locks on the doors that would not lock. Not restaurant after 11:00 am.
- Clean and enviting. The staff was friendly and accomodating.
- Close to the hospital. Arrangement was available for very short notice due to delayed flight arrival which I found excellent.
- Very courteous and helpful Staff both at very late-night Check-In and Check-Out the next morning
- Location and parking were pretty good. Not a bad price either.
Best Western PLUS Langley Inn
Best Western PLUS Langley Inn is located in Langley, 24 miles from Vancouver and 26 miles from Bellingham. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 23 miles from Hotel PLUS Langley Inn, and Abbotsford is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Abbotsford Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast complimentary. That’s great. Cookies on the reception counter on arrival. Unusual to be given something extra. Comfortable room well laid out.
- Great staff and comfortable room with kitchinette.
- Beds were super comfortable. The continental breakfast had a great variety. Especially enjoyed the coffee. The water pressure in the shower was awesome. It felt like a massage.
- With the two queen beds they built the bathroom in between. So privacy between the two couples was great.
they replaced the broken coffee maker quickly
the bed was very comfortable
Top Hotels In Guildford British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Guildford British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Guildford British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Guildford British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!