10 Best Hotels To Stay In Güevéjar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Güevéjar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Güevéjar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Güevéjar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Güevéjar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Güevéjar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Güevéjar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Güevéjar Andalucía:
Apartamentos Turísticos Aguas de Viznar
Offering stylish studios and suites with free WiFi, Suites Aguas de Viznar is located in Viznar. The surroundings are great for activities such as hiking, cycling, horse riding, and skiing.All accommodations has modern décor and parquet floors throughout. The living area includes a sofa, dining table, and a flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop. Air conditioning is available.The well-equipped kitchen comes with an oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, and kitchenware. There is 1 bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, and bed linen and towels are provided. Some apartments also feature a balcony or terrace.The towns of Alfacar and Fuente Grande are both within a 7-minute drive of Suites Aguas de Viznar. Sierra de Huétor Nature Reserve is 2,800 feet from the property, and Granada City Center is 11 mi away. Sierra Nevada is a 1-hour drive from the property.
Nice decor. Seems a bit unfinished though, with electric wires sticking out of the wall, and loose flooring on the terrace.
But great views and fresh interior.
Nicely furnished appartment
Good location for short hikes
Great little bakery in town
- The view is perfect! All the rooms and equipment in the Apartment are more than comfortable. We enjoyed two relax and fantasy days for our business trip’s break. The host is passionate and considerate. Yes, they cannot understand English but they are better! We can communicate perfectly by google translator and their daughter who speaks English well. We met a problem on our way to the house and called the host to tell them we will arrived very late. The hosts are very nice to agree and wait for us. I enjoyed two perfect days of staying there and loved this apartment! I will choose this again if I have chance to visit Spain.
- We stayed in the luxury attic – this is a super apartment with fabulous views over Granada and the Sierra Nevada from the terrace. The apartment had everything we needed for a great holiday – definitely a ’boutique’ feel to it!
- Apartamento muy acogedor y completo en un lugar magnífico. El dueño super atento y preocupado por toda la estancia.
- Nice decor. Seems a bit unfinished though, with electric wires sticking out of the wall, and loose flooring on the terrace.
Hotel Villa Blanca
Located on the Albolote Municipality of Granada, Hotel Villa Blanca offers free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool.The Villa Blanca’s rooms have wooden or marble floors and modern tiled bathrooms. They all come with a satellite flat-screen TV and air-conditioning.The on-site restaurant offers a buffet breakfast. Guests can also have a snack in the bar-cafeteria. There is also a 24-hour reception.The hotel is located on the residential area of Villas Blancas, next to the A-92 Motorway. Granada city center can be reached in just 10 minutes by car, while the Federico García Lorca Airport is 13 mi away.
- We booked here because of proximity to Grenada and ease of going to and from Grenada with a car. The staff was friendly and kind enough to let us leave our bags after we checked out as we explored for the day.
- There was a mix up on whether breakfast was included. The morning person worked it out to allow us to have the breakfast included. That was very accommodating.
- Modern, clean, easy access from highway, nice staff. Best value for money around Granada. Fully recommended if you are travelling by car.
Location , comforts, easy access. value for money overnight stay, larger than average rooms.
Situated in ä very nice location and close to the auto via.
Great to have a bath tub.
Warm rooms in the winter.
Hotel Las Terrazas & Suite
One of our best sellers in Albolote! This design hotel’s stylish rooms include free WiFi and flat-screen satellite TV. Located in a residential area, 5 mi from Granada center, it offers easy access to the A44 Motorway and free on-site parking.Each room at Hotel Las Terrazas & Suite has minimalist décor with soft lighting, natural colors and leaf designs. The air-conditioned rooms have wooden floors and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s elegant restaurant serves varied Mediterranean cuisine, including characteristic Andalusian dishes. There is also a café with an outdoor terrace.Las Terrazas is located in a quiet area, 12 mi from Granada Airport. Tickets for the Alhambra Palace can be booked at the hotel’s 24-hour reception.
- Unfortunately the room was very cold dispite puting on the Aircon heating there were no extra blankets only one pillow and no extras in the bathroom. Food in cafe style restaurant across the courtyard was average didn’t enjoy won’t go back
- Modern clean hotel great location if your traveling through. Clean with friendly helpful staff.
- We wanted a quiet room, and it was very quiet. The bed was comfy, and the staff were great!
- We stayed in the junior suite and this really had the wow factor. Ultra stylish modern room with wooden floors, king sized comfy bed, massive floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views across to the surrounding mountains/hills. I would say that this room was 4 star quality for a budget price. Loved it.
- Reception staff extremely helpful with info about bus and metro services into Granada. Egg & Bacon breakfast in the restaurant. Lots of plugs available for recharging phones/computer/GPS Navigator.
Camping Hotel Sierra Nevada
This comfortable Hotel is located 1.6 mi from the historic center of Granada, 350 feet from Granada Bus Station. It offers a spacious gardens and free Wi-Fi.The functional, air-conditioned rooms at Camping Hotel Sierra Nevada feature TV, a desk, telephone and private bathroom.Busses to the center of Granada stop within a few feet of the hotel every ten minutes. Granada Cathedral is 1.9 mi away, while the Alhambra is located 3.1 mi away.The hotel has free private parking. It is located 5 minutes’ drive from exit 123 of the Sierra Nevada Motorway. Federico García Lorca Airport can be reached by car in 20 minutes.
Beiro is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, tapas and city walks.
- good and free parking 🅿 place, very close to comercial senter, nice rooms. fair enough price for staying.
- Great value and location next to the bus station. Very friendly staff, clean rooms.
Very Close to ALSA bus location, was convenient to us because we are going to Malaga the next day.
Good parking for road triper
Have laundry service is a big plus, and close to supermarket!
- I have said this all before. Perfect home from home in Granada, which is one of the great cities of the world. Visit the Alhambra: breathtaking moorish palace, the Albaicin, the moorish district. Eat alongside the Daro, clamber around the Moroccan shops near the Cathedral, do the city tour on the “train” . The hotel is within walking distance of all these and much more. It is also literally a stone’s throw from the Bus Station and is alongside the newly opened tram/subway route. Buses and Taxis go right past the Hotel entrance. The staff are friendly, speak many different languages and are very helpful when needed. Fabulous value for money, you can’t go wrong with the Sierra Nevada.
- The room was so spacious, the beds comfortable, several outlets all over the room, and parking was right outside our room. Very clean. Seriously can’t complain about anything room- and location-wise.
This stylish hotel offers an outdoor pool, a gym and a spa with Turkish bath, hot tub and saunas. Rooms include LCD satellite TV. Granada Train Station is 1,000 feet away.Abba Granada is located next to Fuente Nueva Park and the University of Granada. The historic Albaicin district and Granada Cathedral are around 0.6 mi away.Each air-conditioned room has modern décor and elegant dark wood furniture. Bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour front desk are happy to provide information about the city.The hotel’s Abba Mia restaurant serves Mediterranean and local dishes. You can try characteristic tapas in the lively Elvira Street, a 10-minute walk away.
Beiro is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, tapas and city walks.
- It’s very close to the drop off station from Sevilla to Granada. And few minutes walk to center area 🙂
- The hotel is a three to five minute walk from the train station. The room I stayed in was modern and clean with a very nice view of the city.
- Good location and helpful staff. Fried eggs for breakfast!
Good Location, and close to center
Staff at desk and in restaurant very nice
Breakfast buffet good
- Clean fresh and airy. Rooms comfortable and a good size. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
Hotel Cortijo del Marqués
This charming, restored Andalusian manor house is set in olive groves, 12 mi from Granada. It has a restaurant, seasonal outdoor pool and a large family-owned chapel, built in 1878.Surrounded by fields of wheat and sunflowers, Hotel Cortijo del Marqués has easy access to the A44 Motorway and offers free parking. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 37 mi away.All rooms at the Marqués are rustic in décor, with wooden or tiled floors and wooden beams. Each room has central heating, a fan and a seating area. The private bathroom comes with a bathrobe and hairdryer.Hotel Cortijo del Marqués has a terrace with beautiful views of the chapel and countryside. There are garden patios, and free WiFi is offered. An airport shuttle service is available on request.
- Remote and secluded enough while still being only a half hour away from Granada and the Alhambra. The Cortijo is very well appointed, luxurious and stately but still feels like home. They think of everything. Very relaxing with roaring fires in the dining room on chilly nights, birds singing in the morning. Truly couldn’t be finer! Best service.
The atmosphere, the quality, the location was way better than expected. Anyone who wants to visit Granada, doesn’t want to get caught in City center tourist hotels and appreciates history, stunning views and quiet outdoors should stay here. Staff is awesome, restaurant is great.
We even got a room upgrade.
- The location and setting were absolutely beautiful, it is so relaxing. The hosts went above and beyond to make us feel welcome and give recommendations of what to do in the area. Highly recommend!!
- Cortijo del Marques is as dreamy as it looks in the listing. The hosts are lovely, the food is really good, and the location is as beautiful and tranquil as you could possibly hope for. We stayed in the Silo room, and the view from the picture window on the second floor is magical.
- It is a short distance out of Granada, but not difficult to find. I recommend taking your evening meals here. Once you get back to the facility after a day of sightseeing, you will not want to leave.
Hotel La Curva
Hotel La Curva is located in Albolote city center, 5 minutes’ drive from Granada. It offers free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms with TV.All rooms at the La Curva Hotel feature parquet floors and heating. There is also a work desk and a telephone in each room, as well as a 30″ TV and a full bathroom.La Curva is conveniently located just off the Autopista de Sierra Nevada Motorway, which leads to the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Public transport is located a 5-minute walk from the property.The hotel offers a continental breakfast. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about Granada and the Sierra Nevada.It is a 15-minute drive to Granada’s old town, where you can find the Alhambra Palace and the medieval Moorish Quarter of Albaycín.
- Location with plenty of shops and restaurants. Pharmacist round the corner and bus and tram stop 5 minutes walk both takeeping you in to Granada
Great facilities for our wheelchair user.
Breakfast was good.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Clean linen & tidy rooms.
- The staff was very nice and interested in helping us. The bedroom had enough space and the bed was confortable.
- All staff were excellent and could not be more helpful.Hotel is approx 5/7 min walk to the 122 bus which brings you into centre of GRanada in25mins.Very convenient to use if staying in the hotel
- el desayuno bien para ser un hotel de una estrella. El personal muy agradable y simpático.
Hotel Macià Real De La Alhambra
One of our top picks in Granada.Located 2 miles from the center of Granada, Macià Real de la Alhambra features Arabic Baths. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.All contemporary rooms at the Hotel Real de la Alhambra have a flat-screen TV and a safe. Some rooms also include a private balcony with lounge chairs.The hotel’s Daraxa Restaurant serves a mixture of traditional Andalusian dishes and international cuisine. The property also offers private parking for an extra fee.Buses stop outside the hotel, connecting you with Granada City Centre in 10 minutes, where attractions include the old Moorish Quarter of Albaycín and the city’s cathedral. The Sierra Nevada Mountains can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.
Genil is a great choice for travelers interested in scenery, tapas and city walks.
- Location, clean rooms, well spaced garage, spacious lobby.
- Very clean,close to alhanbea palace, great place to stay in
- The property was absolutely perfect. Clean, tons of amenities, perfect location, and inexpensive. We were actually shocked at how incredible it was because it didn’t cost that much, you don’t get that back in the states.
- Room was a decent size and location is good if you prefer to be outside of Granada and closer to access the mountains
- Hotel is very nice with good facilities, our family room was very spacious with 2 large bedrooms both with TVs. Bathroom very nicely equipped, had large terrace with great view on the top floor. Breakfast had good variety of choices, restaurant had good dinner selection as well and the staff was very nice and professional with the service. Location is out of the center but had easy access with bus or taxi, so we kept the car in the parking all the time.
Within 10 minutes’ walk of Granada’s old town and the city’s main exhibition center, Occidental Granada offers a free WiFi zone and spacious, air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TV. Granada Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away.Rooms at the Occidental Granada have simple décor and wooden floors. All rooms have a mini-bar and offer free wired internet access. Bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves a range of traditional Andalusian dishes. Guests can also enjoy drinks or snacks in the café-bar. The popular tapas bars of Navas Street are a 10-minute walk away.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide information about the city and book tickets for flamenco shows. They can also book visits to the famous Alhambra Palace and Generalife Gardens, 1.2 mi away.
Ronda District is a great choice for travelers interested in tourist attractions, tapas and city walks.
– good location, quite close to the city center (around 15-20 mins walk) and easy accessible from the highway (don’t need to drive through city center)
– shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in the neighborhood
– very quiet room
- The area it’s situated and the pleasant atmosphere.
- Room was clean and beds very comfy. We slept like babies. Breakfast in the morning was very rich – great variety of food to start the day!
- Staff were accommodating, breakfast excellent. 1st rate.
- Beds extremely comfortable and rooms were a good size. All the staff were friendly and very helpful.
- – good location, quite close to the city center (around 15-20 mins walk) and easy accessible from the highway (don’t need to drive through city center)
Leonardo Hotel Granada
Located 1,300 feet from Granada Train Station, this modern hotel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas. Each air-conditioned room has wonderful views of the city or the Alhambra Palace.Rooms at the Leonardo Hotel Granada feature attractive, modern décor. All rooms include a mini-bar with 2 complimentary water bottles, satellite and pay TV, and a spacious bathroom with amenities. Some rooms also have a small balcony.The hotel offers a daily breakfast which includes products for celiacs. Many popular tapas bars and tea houses can also be found here.The Leonardo Hotel Granada is just 1,300 feet from Granada University and 10 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral. Within a 10-minute walk, Elvira Street marks the start of Granada’s historic Albaicin district.
Beiro is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, tapas and city walks.
- Location was perfect for us since we basically moved around that area
- friendly & helpful staff who solved our problems. good location, sightseeing spots are in walking distance. spacious, quiet, warmth & cleanliness. 6 mins walk to train station
- Comfortable rooms, good breakfast, public parking around the corner
- Not far from an airport shuttle stop and a Carrefour market
- The location of the hotel was great. Not far to walk to the sights and close to the C1-3 -5 buses.
Top Hotels In Güevéjar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Güevéjar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Güevéjar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Güevéjar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!