10 Best Hotels To Stay In Güemes Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Güemes Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Güemes Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Güemes Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Güemes Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Güemes Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Güemes Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Güemes Cantabria:
Posada Camino del Norte
Posada Camino del Norte is a charming property located in Güemes, on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. It dates from the 17th century and is set in lovely gardens.The rustic rooms at Posada Camino del Norte feature traditional décor. There is heating and a private bathroom with a hydromassage shower.Breakfast is served in the dining room, which offers views of Güemes Church.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. You can go diving and fishing in the nearby rivers and the coast is around 10 minutes’ drive away.Cabárceno Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Santander and its ferry terminal are within 25 mi of the Camino del Norte.
- Perfect hosts and wonderful place to stay while walking the cameno and at great rate.
- Old farmhouse turned to a little hotel. The family who runs it was very friendly and even made us breakfast earlier than usual. The property is a few steps away of Camino del Norte. Lovely little village.
- A beautiful house and exceptionally friendly owners. The rooms and decor were fantastic and the breakfast was outstanding.
- It is a wonderful place to stay. Maria made us an excellent dinner.
- It was a beautiful, peaceful place, spotlessly clean and Maria who ran it was lovely. Breakfast was nice very nice. We were walking the Camino and it was a perfect place to stop!
Hotel Rural Posada El Solar
Located within the natural setting of Galizano, Cantabria, Hotel Rural Posada el Solar is a charming mountain manor set in extensive grounds with farm animals. It features scenic mountain and sea views. Free Wifi is available in the common areas.Posada el Solar features a rustic design with stone walls and exposed wooden beams. Its individually decorated rooms are all themed around a different figure in the world of cinema.The rooms come with a TV, a bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries, and views of the countryside. Some rooms have a balcony or a hot tub.Duplex Superior room features a rounded hot tub for 2, hydromassage shower, a living room and views of the countryside.This hotel offers a library and a cafeteria. Staff can organize a wide range of activities, provide tourist information as well as a selection of massages and beauty treatments.The nearest beach is only 1.2 mi away. Santander is 30 minutes’ drive away, while Bilbao is 66 minutes’ drive from the property.
- very friendly and accommodating. Spectacular view from terrace bar.
- Excellent value for money super stay would recommend for a quiet stay
- Beautiful place and panoramic view on the surrounding, very near to the beatifull beach of Langre . Room and bed are quite big and confortable. Personal is nice and helpful, but you ll need some basics of spanish to communicate 😉
I found the building interesting. If I had been able to converse better in Spanish I would have asked about it. The views were beautiful. The location for some fabulous beaches was perfect.
The room was clean and spacious, even though we were in the attic.
There seems to be a lot of interesting stuff in the Hotel, just not the staff who run it.
- El alojamiento era precioso, justo lo que estabamos buscando.
Hotel Los Pasiegos
Hotel Los Pasiegos is located just off the A-8 motorway in Hoznayo, Cantabria. It offers free Wi-Fi, and modern, air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and views of the Cantabrian countryside.All of the rooms in Los Pasiegos have parquet floors, and some have freestanding hot tubs. In the winter they also have heating.The Los Pasiegos Hotel is about 15 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport. There is free public parking, and a spa just 150 feet from the hotel.The Pasiegos’s restaurant offers delicious Cantabrian dishes, while the café offers a range of home-made cakes.
- Warm welcome . Good value for money. Easy to find 30mins from ferry port. Lots of parking at front or at back . Bustling cafeteria early evening and as it was Saturday the restaurant was full of families with well behaved children . Helpful staff considering our Spanish is limited . We chose Menu del Dia ….that and two glasses of wine and beer totalling approx £32 . We took our dogs and the supplement was approx £5 50 each which we thought was very acceptable. A large superior room on the top (3rd) floor with air con ,spa bath and shower room facing the rear .
- Perfect overnight stopover after getting off ferry
- Location to motorway and parking van and trailer always good.
- Good for one night as we were travelling Cantabria.
- choice of torttia 4 breakfast. or croissant, the tortia filled me up! Good enough 4 us & the dogs BUT we were only passing through. english tv channels, You could do alot worse1
Hotel La Vijanera
Hotel La Vijanera is located 1,650 feet from Galizano beach and 1.9 mi from Langre beach and the Cabo de Ajo cliff. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and an à la carte restaurant.All air-conditioned rooms are bright and spacious and feature stylish décor. Each one comes with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Suites also include a private terrace and a spa bath.The restaurant specializes in traditional dishes of the area. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Both Santander and Santoña are 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel while Laredo is 24 mi away.
- The room was very roomy and nice, the girl at the counter when we checked in was very nice and friendly.
Great stop on our Camino friendly helpful staff great room very comfortable
- Clean comfortable hotel with friendly staff. Near to some beautiful beaches and lovely countryside. Good free parking. Nice rooms with good bathroom.
- We booked this hotel as we were getting the ferry back to Ireland the next day. The staff were very helpful and the room was fantastic. We’ll stay here again.we would highly recommend it.
- We stayed here the night before catching the ferry from Santander. The hotel is in a great location close to the beach. The staff were pleasant and helpful. There is secure underground parking for motorcycles.
El Ribero de Langre
This small hotel in Langre features elegant accommodations with views over the cliffs and Santander Bay. It offers free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking. The beach is just a 10-minute walk away.All heated rooms at El Ribero de Langre have a small balcony with sea views and are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom with a shower.A home-made breakfast is served in the hotel’s dining room. Newspapers are also available.Staff can provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and golf. Real Golf de Pedreña is about 10 minutes’ drive away.Santander Airport is 16 mi away and the Ferry Terminal with regular crossings to Portsmouth is about 35 minutes’ drive away.
- A very well maintained and very clean hotel The breakfast was outstanding. Very friendly staff and owners. The room and bathroom were excellent. It is situated in a quiet area very close to the sea. Very good views of the sea from the room and balcony.
- We had a lovely relaxing stay. The owners were very helpful and friendly. We got by communicating, despite us speaking limited Spanish. The breakfast was wonderful and good value for money. And the views from the balcony – spectacular!
- Great breakfast, and the outside patio of our room was a nice place to watch the sunset. Located in a small village very near some great beaches.
- It’s very nice place. Near to the see. People very kindle. I recomamd this place.
- The room is compact but comfortable, and the views stellar. Gorgeous, rural location at 30 mins drive from busy Santander and amazing beaches nearby. Beautiful sunset from the upstairs terrace, and overall great value!
Hotel Costa de Ajo
Offering a restaurant and a bar, Hotel Costa de Ajo is located in Ajo, right by the beach. Free WiFi access is available.The bedrooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and bed linen.At Hotel Costa de Ajo you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a children’s playground and a vending machine.Bilbao Airport is 38 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- The location was wonderful. Right by the beach. The staff were very helpful and couldn’t have been more friendly. The room was large, bright and clean. Plenty of hot water and a very good shower. It was a delight to stay at this hotel. The bar has well-kept draught beer and there is an excellent menu del dia at a very good price for the area.
- Fabulous location on beach near Ajo. We had large private terrace on the top floor with views to beach and sound of the sea. Food in hotel basic but good. Excellent restaurants in nearbye village.
Stayed for 2 nights on our journey south. Fantastic location next to beach.
Great value for money, hotel very clean. Ate each evening in restaurant which
Served good food reasonably priced- Would definitely return
- Excellent views. VERY close to the beach. Nice terrace. Nice food. Friendly staff. Private parking space. Nice balcony in the room. Close to Santander but in a very quite location.
- We loved the location of the hotel as it was very close to the beach. The room was a little outdated but was extremely clean and comfortable. The room had a very large balcony with deck chairs that overlooked the beach. The staff were friendly and efficient and although their English was limited made us feel very comfortable. There is a cafeteria style restaurant and bar attached which served meals all day. The town of Ajo is nearby which also has very good restaurants. The hotel supplies free parking for cars which is a bonus. Would definitely recommend a stay here.
La Casona de Suesa
This beautiful country house is surrounded by 9843 ft² of gardens in Suesa, less than 2.5 mi from the beaches at Somo. It features an ideal setting for hiking.Each charming room at La Casona de Suesa is well restored with original features such as beamed ceilings. All rooms have heating, a TV and a bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy homemade Cantabrian cuisine in the Suesa’s restaurant. Breakfast is served by the fireplace until 12.00 each day. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The hotel has a picturesque setting close to the Costa Verde and 2.5 mi from Puntal y Estuario del Miera park, its dunes and the Cubas Estuary. You will find 4 golf courts near to the property and you can also go cycling and surfing in the surrounding area.Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 30 minutes by car. You can reach the A8 Motorway 8 minutes’ drive.
wonderful breakfasts served to your table im a gorgeous dining room were wonderful.
convenient to terrific beaches and half an hour from Santander, a gem of a city–a miniature san francisco.
restaurants in town were also real finds.
- The breakfast was light but very tasty, set us up nicely for our trip home. The hotel and grounds are lovely. Pretty little village it is situated in and is only half an hour from the ferry.
Small village near to the coast and beaches of Somo and Loredo, opposite Santander. Quiet location in an old property that is full of charm.
A big thank you to Sara who welcomed us and gave us excellent advice with her local knowledge.
- Very Wyoming despite our late arrival. Lovely place and a delicious breakfast.
- Beautiful and comfortable room. Lovely garden within which to relax. Two excellent nearby restaurants and a good bar. Handy from Santander and motorway.
- wonderful breakfasts served to your table im a gorgeous dining room were wonderful.
Hotel Posada La Robleda
Designed to look like a characteristic Cantabrian country mansion, La Robleda offers beautiful interiors, modern facilities including free Wi-Fi, and a lovely setting surrounded by gardens.This classic-style hotel is perfect for a relaxing getaway and for discovering the stunning scenery of Cantabria.Rooms at the Robleda are spacious and attractive, with tiled floors and wooden ceiling beams. Gaze out at the landscape from your private balcony.The hotel is a perfect refuge for reading and working. Soak up the tranquility in the library, or admire the building’s sophisticated décor.Take advantage of free private parking onsite to drive through the charming, traditional villages of Cantabria.You can make use of the Robleda’s tour desk and free Wi-Fi to plan routes across the region.
Friendly, most helpful host who could not have done more to make our stay a success,
Beautiful breakfasts of fruit, fresh crispy pastries, ham, cheese, homemade cake and good coffee.
Garden and indoor area for guests to relax in. Beautifully decorated throughout.
- how Spain exists on cold cheese and ham in the morning is amazing
- We were made to feel extremely welcome from the moment we arrived. This is a beautiful country house, set in lovely countryside, yet near the coast, ideally placed about 40 minutes or so from Santander. Perfect for ferry travellers passing through, but well worth spending a few nights there and exploring the local region, with a very good restaurant close by at Isla, a lovely beach at Berria, and the coastal town of Santona having lots to offer.
- A very comfortable and tasteful B&B. Both room and bathroom were spacious. A very tasty breakfast. The host was very friendly and helpful although communication was difficult due to not speaking a common language. There are plenty of things to do nearby and restaurants to visit.
- Very good breakfast, it was a delight to enter the breakfast room to be greeted by the display. La Robleda is surrounded by beautiful countryside including a delightful riverside walk along a dedicated green way.
- Friendly, most helpful host who could not have done more to make our stay a success,
Hotel Spa Villa Pasiega
Villa Pasiega is set surrounded by gardens in the small town of Hoznayo, Cantabria. It is a luxury hotel with a free spa and wellness center and free Wi-Fi.The spa center includes a hot tub, and a heated indoor swimming pool. There is a gym and a massage service, as well as 33 ft² of gardens and terraces.The rooms at the Villa Pasiega are spacious and soundproofed. All rooms have lots of natural light.A daily buffet breakfast with show cooking is offered. There is also a restaurant and a bar.Villa Pasiega is well located for the A-8 Motorway. Free private parking is offered on site. Santander Airport is only 11 miles away and it is a short drive from the sea.
- Welcoming and relaxing hotel. Beds and our room was perfect. Bar had a good selection including coffee etc and cakes. Staff in the bar and throughout the hotel were helpful and friendly. English is spoken by some staff. Free to move about and use the facilities at any time within the scheduled time 8am until 10pm. Food in the restuarant was good value, open from 8.30 in the evening. We had fresh fish from the bar menu, which had a small extra charge. Breakfast had a really good selection, one of the best in the hotels we stayed in. Spa, sauna and pool were just fabulous and we used it as much as we could. We loved our stay and would recommend. A short drive from Santander.
- Efficient professional staff. Good quality fixtures and fittings. Great room service and restaurant.
- Fabulous aqua pool area. Also had a nice spa, if u like treatments!
- Hotel was ‘adequate’ for one overnight stay – not more
Room was excellent.
Spa facilities very good.
Staff extreme.ly helpful
Estrella del Alemar
This modern hotel is located just 1,500 feet meters from the wide, sandy beach of Loredo. It has its own outdoor swimming pool surrounded by gardens.Enjoy a relaxing time in Green Spain with a stay in the recently built Estrella del Alemar. Set in the area of Ribamontán al Mar, the hotel looks out over a fantastic natural landscape which includes the 5 mile-long beaches of Loredo, Somo and Puntal. This coastline is popular for surfing, sailing and paragliding. The Royal Golf Club of Pedreña is right next to the hotel and the regional capital of Santander is just a 14 miles drive away.This seasonal hotel is open between April and October.
- Absolutely stunning place for family vacation, beach vacation, surf practice or even for short stay voyaging through the north of Spain. Nice place, great location, friendly staff (I’d rather call these great people as friends). Perfect infrastructure (supermarkets, restaurants, bars and even barbershops nearby). Awesome!
- Amazing staff, friendly and so helpful. Location was great, awesome view!
- The brother and sister hosts were very friendly and helpful, both spoke excellent English and were always keen to chat about your day. The breakfasts were nice plus the room was clean and spacious with modern furniture. This is a excellent Hotel in a great location and is fantastic value for money.
- This is a great hotel, safe parking, swimming pool, the staff are very friendly & welcoming. They showed us a map of the area and where to go to eat. Breakfast was very reasonable & the croissants are really nice grilled. The room was big with a TV & a free locking safe for valuables. I forgot my iPad in the safe & the manager found it & helped me get it back to the UK from Spain. So all in very good experience from us, thanks very much.
- Friendliness and helpfulness of all staff especially Alexandro who was brilliant
Top Hotels In Güemes Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Güemes Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Güemes Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Güemes Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!