10 Best Hotels To Stay In Güéjar-Sierra Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Güéjar-Sierra Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Güéjar-Sierra Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Güéjar-Sierra Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Güéjar-Sierra Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Güéjar-Sierra Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Güéjar-Sierra Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Güéjar-sierra Andalucía:
Hotel Rural Mirasierra
Situated in the national park of Sierra Nevada, at the top of its most picturesque valley, the hotel Mirasierra was recently constructed and designed to blend into its surroundings. It is only 9 miles from the middle of Granada and 30 minutes from the ski station of Sierra Nevada.
- Big comfortable rooms, short walk into town where there are is a supermarket, restaurants and bars. Only 30 minutes drive to the ski station of Sierra Nevada.
Bath in the bathroom
Very clean and spacious
Beautiful balcony with mountain view
- Easy to find on the edge of town. fairly clean and comfortable.
- Stay at the hotel was fine, we had breakfast and went all day out in the Sierra Nevada area and Granada.
- Su ubicación, facilidad para aparcar el vehículo en P publico. Nada de ruidos y habitación muy amplia
Hotel El Guerra
One of our top picks in Güéjar-Sierra.Hotel El Guerra is located in the mountains in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park, 9.3 mi from Granada. It offers free Wi-Fi, a sauna and rooms with a private balcony.All rooms at El Guerra have central heating and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s La Montaña Restaurant uses homegrown produce. Specialties include suckling pig and broad beans with cured ham. There is also a café-bar where you can get a snack or a drink.El Guerra Hotel has a lounge with a fireplace and views of the valley. There is also an outdoor pool for the summer months.The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 6.8 mi away from the hotel. Granada contains sights such as the Alhambra Palace and the historic Albaycín district.
- loved the view and loved the games room and wine by the fire while waiting for dinner. favourite location of our whole trip!
- Great location near Sierra Nevada, comfortable beds, free parking.
- Really nice and cosy hotel. Perfect location and amazing view. The room is big enough and has one balcony. The food in a restaurant is nice, but not so cheap. Interior is also atmospheric.
- Nice hotel.. good location in Sierra Nivada.. good WiFi.. clean
- Decently well located from skiing station; Relatively comfortable beds; Average breakfast;
Santa Cruz offers a sauna, a gym, an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. This hotel is located within the Sierra Nevada Natural Park, a 10-minute drive from the Sierra Nevada ski resort.There is a choice between rooms and bungalows. All units include a TV and private bathroom.Facilities at the Santa Cruz include a terrace, a grass football pitch and tennis courts. There are a range of free activities in July and August. These include hiking, archery, mountain climbing, beginners’ golf and many sports.A shuttle service to the ski elevators is available for an additional cost during the winter season. Free parking is available on site. Santa Cruz has a cafeteria, a restaurant and a disco.
Shuttle service to/from the slopes (15min) for 4€ per person;
Bungalow fireplace; quiet location; coffee machine at breakfast buffet; property pet (cat named Ringo); free parking; beautiful valley view; very friendly staff
- The coffee, bungalow with fireplace, and shuttle to the slopes
- Cheap, convenient to stop over when skiing next day, cheap ski rentals available on site, staff nice/helpful, breakfast pretty good for cost.
- This was my third stay at Santa Cruz. While the hotel is situated several kilometers from the ski slopes, it offers bus transportation to and from the slopes for a token fee. This hotel is much reasonably priced than the hotels at the base of the slopes. The rooms are spacious enough and comfortable enough. The meal set-up is buffet type and the food is plentiful.
- Simple and easy to find, rooms were lovely and warm
- Shuttle service to/from the slopes (15min) for 4€ per person;
This traditional hotel is in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. Central Granada is just 10 miles away and the Sierra Nevada Ski Station is within 11 miles.All rooms at La Higuera have a private balcony and wood furniture. Each has full air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a charming lounge with a fireplace.La Higuera’s restaurant offers traditional cuisine. The hotel has a large dining room and outdoor dining is available on the hotel terrace.
- Lovely large bright modern room and very clean. Nice balcony. Comfortable beds. Dinner was good value. Altogether a very nice, friendly, family run hotel. We would definitely stay there again.
- The food was superb and very big portions. Bedroom large, spotlessly cleN
- very clean, comfortable and great value for money with a good breakfast
- Ease of access and. Near Sierra Nevada for skiing. Reasonably priced.
- You would find nothing close by, it is a road side hotel with a good family run restaurant, has lots of people calling in for a big feed – portions huge, value great.
Hotel Juan Francisco
One of our best sellers in Güéjar-Sierra! Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Sierra Nevada National Park, this rural hotel offers spectacular views of the mountains and is just a short drive from monumental Granada.The Juan Francisco offers a charming setting for your visit to the Andalusian countryside. It combines traditional amenities, such as a lounge with historic fireplace, with more modern facilities like the outdoor swimming pool.Dine in the hotel’s own restaurant and enjoy the selection of local specialties. You can then finish off the day with a drink in the welcoming bar, or out on the scenic terrace.Spend your day by the nearby Genil River, where you can enjoy activities ranging from fishing to canoing. The many historic sights of ancient Granada, including the magnificent Alhambra, are just 10 miles away while the Sierra Nevada ski resort is 12 miles from the hotel.
- Wonderful, welcoming, family hotel in a stunning location with great food. Excellent.
- Excellent value for money with a decent breakfast included
- Mountain view, tasty breakast, good place near the city center
- A delightful find in a small town near Granada. Loved the style and wished we could visit during summer for the gorgeous patio.
- The staff were super friendly, the hotel is pristine, the tapas with the drinks was delicious, the bar is the hub of the restaurant and was warm and welcoming.
Offering an on-site restaurant with a fireplace, Hotel Sulayr is set in A-395 road, 5.9 mi away from Pradollano and Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. Free WiFi is available in all areas.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV, heating, and a private bathroom with free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property, as well as a games room or a meeting rooms. Open parking is available.The restaurant offers local cuisine, grilled meat, and home-made pizzas.Ski equipment and ski clothes hire is available, and you can engage in various activities, such as skiing and hiking in the surroundings.Granada is 16 mi from Hotel Sulayr, while Almuñécar is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 19 mi from the property.
The rooms were really clean.
The breakfast was excellent and the staff were very pleasant.
Nice friendly family run business. Very helpful staff/ proprietor.
Good food not expensive.
- Excellent breakfast of fresh fruit, freshly cooked scrambled eggs and bacon, ham and cheese and toast and jam, staff were very friendly and the place was spotless. We really enjoyed our stay and we will return.
- staff delightful, hotel refurbished simply but very comfortable. Restaurant cozy and wide choice on menu, all good on few occasions – popular with locals too
-10 mins from the ski parking if there is no traffic
-good friendly staff in a family like hotel
-rooms designed in good taste in comparison to the Spanish horrendous design taste in that area
-nice hotel restaurant, and ski room
-comfy bed good size
- The rooms were really clean.
Labella María is located in Pinos Genil, 15 minutes’ drive from central Granada and 30 minutes from the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Labella María feature air conditioning and heating, as well as parquet floors and a desk. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Restaurante Labella serves traditional Andalusian food. There is a bar and a café where you can get a snack or a drink.The guest house offers free bicycle hire, as well as a shuttle service to Granada Airport or Sierra Nevada on request. Ski storage is also available.Staff at reception can tell you about what Granada has to offer. This beautiful city is home to the iconic Alhambra Palace and the Albaycín District. The Alpujarra Mountains are 31 mi away.
- In general – great two days stay: kind and attentive staff, VERY clean room (honestly I’ve stayed in many less clean hotels with 2 more stars next to the name), free spacious parking and breakfast at €5 was excellent! Sound of river was a nice bonus to finish a calm countryside landscape view from our balcony.
- Excellent breakfast. Clean room. On walking distance to the town. Some nice restaurants nearby. Nice bathroom. Big closet. Nice tv. Mini fridge in the room. Great value for money.
- lovely breakfast, staff were attentive to the children
- Friendly staff . Clean room. Great value. Have stayed before and will again
- Location was brilliant and breakfast really good. Comfortable rooms.
Hotel Rural Huerta del Laurel
Set beside the River Monachil, Huerta del Laurel features an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is available in public areas and there is free parking.The elegant rooms at Rural Huerta del Laurel are equipped with air conditioning and heating. Most have views over the mountains and some come with a balcony.Information on the surrounding area can be provided by the tour desk. From the hotel you can easily reach Granada and The Alhambra in 10 minutes by car. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 16 mi away.
- Very relaxed, straight forward and comfortable. Everybody we met was very helpful and available if we needed any help. The Barman in the restaurant ( really sorry , should have got your name) was brilliant. We will be back
- The location was excellent for the Los cahorros walk
- Breakfast buffet, soft mattreses, excellent reception.
- Very informative owner, room was fine, all good, quiet and clean
- AMAZING breakfast, lovely room, great value, free parking, near Sierra Nevada and short drive into Granada
Hotel GHM Monachil
One of our top picks in Sierra Nevada.This traditional mountain-style hotel is located in the center of the Monachil ski resort in the Sierra Nevada, just 200 feet from the nearest ski elevator. The hotel offers a spa and health club.Each room at Hotel GHM Monachil is heated and exterior facing. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Hotel GHM Monachil’s buffet restaurant, Montblanc, serves a variety of hot and cold dishes. There is also a bar and a terrace with sun loungers, where you can enjoy views over the ski station.The hotel’s spa and health club features 2 hot tubs, 2 saunas and an extensive program of massages and treatments, all available for an extra cost.The hotel is located next to the Maribel ski slope, which enables you to ski down to the cable car “Al-Andalus”. From there, you can return to the hotel skiing via Borreguiles. At this spot there are many restaurants and shops, where you can rent equipment.
- Great ski out and ski in location. Nice choices for breakfast
Nothing Very old hotel, very poor trained staff, very poor parking spaces and no assistance from the staff. Long waiting time in the bar. Poor food in the restaurant some food was really terrible. And everything was very expensive overpriced.
The rooms are small and not clean and very old as is the rest of the hotel.
- The staff was very friendly. The beds were very confortable.
- This is the 4rd year that I visit this hotel. Location is really good. Restaurant has a good quality/price ratio. Nice bar below… etc.
The reception staff by the name of Sara was so accommodating before our arrival that she went out of her way on a special request to her, which we were so grateful for!
Our room was a suite and was so big we all enjoyed our stay throroighly.
The new bar is very cosy and the staff and food in the restaurant was excellent! Great place to take your family if you want to go back to hotel, enjoy a few apres drinks, dine and not go out for evening.
The Quentar Hotel is located in the village of Quéntar, at the foot of the Sierra Nevada and 7.5 miles outside Granada. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout the building.All rooms at the Hotel Quentar are air conditioned and come with private bathroom, TV and telephone.The restaurant of the Quentar Hotel serves traditional Andalusian cuisine.The Moorish palace of the Alhambra is on the outskirts of Granada and is easily accessible from the hotel and the Quéntar Dam with its picnic areas is one mile awya. The village of Quéntar also has a traditional Andalusian festival once a year which is well known in the surrounding area.
- The room was great but there is no one there. You have to ring the number to call someone to come and open the front door of the hotel and let you in. If you did not have any Spanish there would certainly have been a communication issue. Other than that it was all good. Any kind of food or drink would be in the bar/restaurant about 75 meters along. You do get two keys, one for the room and one for the front door which is locked at all times. It is also way away from Granada, about 25 mins at least.
The place was very clean and spacious.
Bathroom had a bath
- Достаточно удобные и уютные номера.Хорошие завтраки и ужины.Отель расположен в очень удобном и спокойном месте.
- Buena relación calidad precio. Nos habían puesto la calefacción antes de llegar para que la habitación estuviera calentita. Personal muy amable.
- La comida del restaurante y lo agradable del personal.
Top Hotels In Güéjar-sierra Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Güéjar-Sierra Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Güéjar-Sierra Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Güéjar-Sierra Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!