10 Best Hotels To Stay In Guayabal Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Guayabal Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Guayabal Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guayabal Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guayabal Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Guayabal Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Guayabal Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Guayabal Alajuela:
Cabaña “La Granja #2”
Cabaña “La Granja #2” offers accommodations in Fortuna. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.Monte Verde is 16 miles from Cabaña “La Granja #2”, and Santa Elena is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 42 miles from Cabaña “La Granja #2”.
No reviews yet.
Volcano Gold Loft
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Located in Fortuna, 16 miles from Monte Verde, Volcano Gold Loft features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Wonderful little hotel outside of Fortuna. Placed very quiet in the nature. Special greetings to host William wo made our stay really nice and relaxed all the time.
- Wonderful location – certainly worth the rural approach! Don’t be fooled by the photos – the garden (spectacular bird life!) is below the level of the rooms so steps don’t have to be climbed …but you’ll be tempted not to miss out!
- Quite far from town and only through long gravel road, but nice new house with beautiful garden and nice paths. Tucans in the morning and nice pools. Clean new house.
* The staff was friendly, helpful and caring from the first minute
* The location is in a quiet and nice surrounding, off the touristy downtown of La Fortuna
* Good breakfast choices and nice breakfast room
* Comfy bed and lots of cupboard space in the room
- Very nice location, just in a middle of the nature with the access to the river. Staff if very helpful and friendly. Very relaxed atmosphere in accommodation.
Hotel Jardines Arenal
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Hotel Jardines Arenal offers accommodations in Fortuna.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Monte Verde is 18 miles from Hotel Jardines Arenal, and Santa Elena is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Jardines Arenal.
Beautiful view of volcano
Great breakfast and staff
- Beautiful gardens. Great view of the volcano. Nice breakfast making the hotel budget friendly.
- The staff were great, friendly and helpful, kudos to Sonia and Erik. Breakfasts were ok, property was pretty.
- Beautiful grounds. Friendly staff helped us see a sloth and toucans at breakfast time in nearby trees. Good sized room. Good breakfast. Had a pool which we didn’t have time to use. Great view of the volcano when it peaked out from the clouds.
- The owner and staff were very pleasant and helpful.Gave us excellent info on the area and attractions. Excellent breakfast.Basic but spacious room with A/C.Good wifi.There is a pleasant small pool with views of the volcano.The superiorrooms are on this side.It’s a 10 min easy drive to the centre of La Fortuna, which is fine but you really do need a car.
- Beautiful view of volcano
Fortuna Downtown INN
Located in Fortuna in the region of Alajuela, 17 miles from Monte Verde, Fortuna Downtown INN features a year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find ticket service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Location, helpful staff, clean and spacious room and great breakfast
- the hotel is very well located in the heart of La fortuna. the infrastructure and decoration are much better than on the pictures
- Great location in Fortuna. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Fabulous staff! Desk clerks were amazing! Clean, pleasant and excellent location! Great breakfast and common areas… loved it!
- Bathroom nice, pleasant pool, good breakfast, good position in middle of town.
Hotel Rancho Cerro Azul
One of our top picks in Fortuna – and a guest favorite.
Located in Fortuna, 16 miles from Monte Verde, Hotel Rancho Cerro Azul features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The cabin setting with the front and back patio and the lush landscape gave us privacy and the serene setting to truly enjoy the sounds of the amazing nature around us. The location is perfect! Close to town and also very close to other excursions.
- We absolutely LOVED our back porch with a hammock and gorgeous flowers and vegetation all around. It was the perfect location to curl up with our books and escape an afternoon thunderstorm. The staff were incredible and helped us book all our activities for the three days we were in La Fortuna – at discount prices too! The breakfast was a great bonus and the location seemed comparable to any other hotel we drove by going in or out of town.
- Great welcoming, staff very helpful. Good breakfast. Accommodation confortable, lovely and clean. Close to La Fortunate and attractions.
- Lovely cabins with comfy beds. The surroundings are great – the air smelt of fruits, we saw quite a few hummingbirds and there is a river close to the hotel. 30 min walk from La Fortuna centre and 1.5 hour hike from La Fortuna waterfall. The hotel helped us book the Sky Trek and Hanging bridges Walk, which was a great experience.
- Spacious room with air conditioning and fan; large terrace front and back with hammock. Bathroom satisfactory. Optional breakfast was very good; good choice of restaurants a short drive away. Gardens surrounding the units were beautiful, many flowers buzzing with hummingbirds!
Hotel Monte Real
Featuring a terrace with swimming pool, an extensive garden and free Wi-Fi throughout, Hotel Monte Real is 650 feet from La Fortuna Town Centre and a quarter mile from a bus station.The rooms feature classic décor, safe, wardrobe, garden views and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some of the rooms also have a sofa, air conditioning, coffee maker and flat-screen TV.The breakfast in included on the rate and guests can find a restaurant just 150 feet from Hotel Monte Real.Activities as canopy and horseback riding to the La Fortuna Waterfall, safari boat tour, Caño Negro tours, Arenal Volcano tours and hot springs tours can be arranged as well.Hotel Monte Real is 9 miles from Arenal Volcano National Park and 12 miles from the suspension bridges. Juan Santamaría International Airport is a 2-hour drive away.
- The staff were very helpful and the location was perfect
We really liked this hotel. It was our first visit to LaFortuna, it was a clean and very cute town, with a beautiful center.park.
The hotel was immaculate, and the staff was great. They got us the best tour company and recommended the greatest restaurant. We were very happy with the nice breakfast that was complementary.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
- The hotel is right in town, but is like an oasis, with beautiful grounds, a lovely pool, and even a babbling brook at the back. The rooms are large, and nicely updated, with nice balconies, some overlooking the volcano. And the staff are extremely helpful and efficient. A nice breakfast is included, in a cute restaurant. And parking is included, and safe.
- Good Location, Volcano view, great breakfast and very helpful front desk.
- The young lady who worked at desk was fantastic !! So sweet and helpful !! Love the property – the natural area at the back along the river – there’s a little waterfall , beautiful trees and flowers
Hotel Villa Fortuna
This simple hotel in La Fortuna offers excellent views of the Arenal Volcano and offers guests free Wi-Fi. Hotel Villa Fortuna also has free parking and a tour desk.Each air-conditioned room at the property comes with a refrigerator, a safety-deposit box and a wardrobe. Some rooms feature a terrace.Fresh coffee is served every day, and guests can use the communal kitchen, with a small supermarket located only 1,300 feet away. There are restaurants located 0.6 miles away.The property can help guests arrange outdoor activities like canopy tours, rappelling and hiking. Parque Nacional Arenal is only a 30-minute drive away, while La Fortuna City Centre is a 10-minute walk from Hotel Villa Fortuna.
- My friend an I really enjoyed our stay at Villa Fortuna. The staff are lovely and helpful and the location is a 5-10min walk from the main strip of bars and restaurants. The pool is nice and the garden area is beautiful – we loved staying slightly out of the Main Street as you can fall asleep to the sound of nature and before bed I found myself sitting on the porch gazing up at the starry night sky! We would stay here again 🙂
- Errol,the manager/owner was very helpful with anything we needed.the ground and pool were great.near market and town.
- I am so glad we chose to stay at Hotel Villa Fortuna. The owner/operator was extremely friendly and helped us with recommendations on delicious food and appropriate tours for us in La Fortuna and at the Arenal volcano. We loved having a kitchen area to use and an inexpensive supermarket within easy walking distance. We bought some tortillas, eggs, and sausage and made breakfast for 8 for about $10. The property was easy to find and we had a wonderful stay. Highly recommended.
- The grounds were lovely, staff very friendly and accommodating, hot shower fabulous, AC, frig in room, pool, and cable TV. Communal kitchen saved us lots of money on food. Grocery store is right next door.
- Our room for 3 was clean, basic accommodation, with a fridge, very close to La Fortuna town and the activities around Volcán Arenal. Great location, easy to find, pleasant staff.
Hotel Magic Mountain
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Magic Mountain offers accommodations in Fortuna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Monte Verde is 17 miles from Hotel Magic Mountain, and Santa Elena is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The rooms and front desk had a strong smell of cleaning product, not pleasant.
- Clean good breakfast nice staff great view from the porch
- Restaurant’s food was very good, room service with good response time, lot of tours to take in the surroundings of the hotel, all personnel were kind and helpful, heated pools makes nice and relaxing to be at the pool no mater the hour
- We loved our view of the volcano, the delicious breakfast, and the staff was very helpful with booking our tours
- Front desk, Everett is wonderful, and Jose in the restaurant was great too.
Hotel Colores del Arenal
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Offering an cover pool, Hotel Colores del Arenal is located in Fortuna. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a cable TV, air conditioning and a patio. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bath or shower and free toiletries. You can enjoy a lake view and garden view from the room.At Hotel Colores del Arenal you will find a garden, crossfit box for an adittional fee. The property offers free parking.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 44.1 miles away.
- Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Small hotel in quiet environment. Nice to have a fridge in the room.
- Great staff, always friendly and of good help and advice
Very accommodating and helpful staff.
Swimming pool. Garden was lovely
- Amazing breakfast, very gently owner, offers different tour packages – we reccomend it!!
Hotel La Fortuna
In the center of town of La Fortuna, this hotel is 3 miles from the entrance to Arenal Volcano National Park. It features air-conditioned rooms with TV and private bathroom.Hotel La Fortuna is a 5-floor building that features an open central area from the lobby to the top floor, and each floor has a fridge and a coffee machine.The lobby area at La Fortuna hotel has free Wi-Fi and computers available to use for free as well. There is also a lounge with a Wii console, sofas and a book-exchange area.This hotel also has a restaurant and a bar, featuring 3 flat-screen TVs and a wide screen. The staff can organize several guided trips and sports activities such as diving or horseback riding.Hotel La Fortuna is only a quarter mile from the town’s bus stop. Transportation from Juan Santamaria International Airport, which is one mile away, is available for an extra fee.
- Hotel staff responded when we needed it… they quickly moved us from a windowless room (only view was the atrium) to a volcano view on our request. Power and air conditioning failures were dealt with before they became big problems. It would be nice if they had ice available…
- In The city center, great hotel to visit Arenal volcano
- Hotel in best location Downtown,easy to walk everywhere.It only takes 2minute walking from bus station to the hotel.They are very friend people who work there.You can book your tours here.If you have any questions about city or about tours the travel desk is so knowledgeable about tours and tips.Poru Vida.
- I had a room on the 5th floor with a great view of the volcano. The staff were all friendly and helpful. My room was clean and comfortable. WiFi was good and reliable. ATMs, banks, restaurants and the town’s center are all close by.
- property was under going for a new management and due to transit we were not serverd propery. people was moving out or let go, so no one was serious about hospitality.
Top Hotels In Guayabal Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Guayabal Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Guayabal Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Guayabal Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!