10 Best Hotels To Stay In Guaria Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Guaria Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Guaria Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guaria Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guaria Alajuela. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Guaria Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Guaria Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Guaria Alajuela:
Arenal Manoa & Hot Springs
One of our top picks in Fortuna.Featuring an extensive garden, a terrace with swimming pool, spa treatments and free Wi-Fi throughout, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Arenal Volcano National Park and from La Fortuna Town Centre.The suites feature modern décor, air conditioning, a desk, safe and satellite TV. A coffee maker and a fridge are provided and the bathrooms are private with free toiletries. Some of them have a terrace with Arenal Volcano views.The restaurant at Arenal Manoa & Hot Springs serves international dishes and features a wet bar.Guests can arrange at this hotel tours to the Manoa Farm, to Caño Negro, to Venado Caves, rafting in the Toro River and hiking.The property is a 2-hour drive from the Juan Santamaría International Airport and a 2-hour and 30-minute drive from San José Capital City.
- The entire staff was so incredibly helpful and friendly. They all seemed to genuinely care that we were enjoying our stay and enjoying their country. The hotel exceeded our expectations.
- Everything was beautiful and breathtaking g views. The hot spring was an unforgettable experience
- Resort was beautiful. Room was spacious and bungalow style so lots of privacy. Loved the hotspring pool. Restaurant open air building was great and had an amazing breakfast.
- The staff was exceptional! From our food server Laura Charisse to the guys that moved us around the resort. Alejandro and the 2 Oscars. the hot stone massage was excellent also!
- The view from room 206 was amazing. Loved sitting outside in the morning watching the birds. Saw a sloth in the trees!
Hotel Arenal Springs Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Fortuna – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Arenal Springs Resort & Spa is located in Fortuna in the region of Alajuela, just 17 miles from Monte Verde. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- The view from our room, the breakfast was excellent, complimentary yoga.!
Everything is spectacular. Very beautiful place with excellent view of volcano.
I was lucky to see the volcano entirely, no clouds, or fog. Thermal pools are a plus. Could have stayed here longer. Very relaxing. Staff went out of their way to assist with my friend who recently had hip surgery. No complaints. Would recommend to anyone visiting Arenal.
- Coffee was good,but lots of grounds in coffee in bottom of cup,didn’t like that.Servers were excellent 😉
Please do understand that not everyone goes to bed at 10pm.
the only thing your hotel offers is a hot spring pool.
why would you shut it down before midnight?
- After having stayed in tree houses in the jungle (which was amazing), this was a welcome change in pace. We were greeted with drinks and cool towels as we were directed to check in. The staff was nothing short of stellar and met any of our needs with such a warming disposition.
Baldi Hot Springs Hotel & Spa
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Featuring free WiFi and a hot spring bath, Baldi Hot Springs Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Fortuna, just 16 miles from Monte Verde. The hotel has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is an ATM and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 47 miles from Baldi Hot Springs Hotel.
- The hot springs were fabulous and my kids loved the slides!
- The bed and pillows were great! Loved the coffee server. Balcony was awesome, very inviting, would be nice if couch faced outward instead of towards the room. No matter the weather the pools were perfect and because there were so many of them and they were all hot springs, they were always comfortable-we spent a rainy day in the pool and loved it! Did not realize there was another level of rooms in the back part of the resort, gorgeous!
- The hotsprings are gorgeous and offer many different temperatures
- Whether springs are genuine volcanic or not, they are impressive and spacious, particularly empty in the morning. Water slides very quick. Rooms very spacious and well equipped. Very well kept grounds.
- The hot springs were amazing. Something for everyone. The meal and wine at the Italian restaurant was very good as was the service. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The included breakfast was good with some variety each of the two days
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot spring bath, Hotel Kokoro is located in Fortuna in the region of Alajuela, just 16 miles from Monte Verde. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Abundant bird life in attractive grounds. Peggy and her team work very hard to ensure the smooth running of the hotel. Good views of Arenal Volcano from property.
- It was next door to the Arenal Natrua Ecologial Park where we wanted to visit. It is very rustic with nice bungalows. The grounds are tropical and the pool is adequate. The restaurant served reasonable food and great service in an open air environment over looking the pool and gardens. You can watch the birds eat from feeders while you are enjoying you meal.
- Staff is extremely helpful and considerate. Great atmosphere and volcano views.
- Great location, view of Arenal Volcano from our porch. Nice garden-like grounds with lots of birds. Room was clean and bed comfortable.
- Hot Springs swimming pool was the best! Very helpful staff and super clean place!
Arenal Volcano Inn
The Hotel Arenal Volcano Inn is located next to Arenal Volcano National Park and a 7-minute drive from the center of La Fortuna. It features a garden spa and swimming pool.The air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi include cable TV, a private bathroom and terrace. A coffee machine and a minibar are available. Some of the rooms have garden views and Arenal Volcano views.Activities like canoening, hiking and horseback riding are available in the surrounding green areas and are provided by the hotel.The restaurant at Hotel Arenal Volcano Inn serves Italian, Costa Rican and International cuisine. Bars are in the area around the property.Arenal Lake is 6 miles from the hotel and San Jose is a 2-hour drive away.
- Beautiful grounds. Great restaurant. Comfortable, clean room. Great location to site-seeing. Friendly staff.
- The front desk staff were very helpful, professional, and friendly. The grounds are lovely and the rooms are clean and comfortable. This hotel was an all around enjoyable experience.
- Wonderful hotel accommodations- our room was beautiful, and the staff were friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful tropical location with amazing views of the volcano! Peaceful and relaxing! The grounds were beautiful – so many flowers and tropical plants. The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was great – lots of choices and great views of the birds and Arenal volcano. The staff was super friendly and helpful. Great location from Arenal and La Fortuna.
- The room shower was amazing as were the views. The reception staff were extremely helpful.
The Royal Corin Thermal Water Spa & Resort
One of our top picks in Fortuna.Providing amazing views of Arenal National Park and volcano, Royal Corin Resort & Loto Spa features an outdoor swimming pool and spa. Its luxurious rooms overlook attractive landscaped grounds and water features.Each air-conditioned room at the Royal Corin Resort is decorated in light tones and has a balcony with views of the park and volcano. All rooms come equipped with a flat-screen TV, and a bathroom with a hydro-massage shower and phone.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Emperador, which serves international which serves international cuisine for lunch and dinner.The Loto Spa features a sauna and hydro-massage. Treatments include massages and facials.In La Fortuna, the Corin Resort & Loto Spa has a peaceful location and is less than 6 miles from Arenal Lake. Juan Santmaria International Airport is just over an hour’s drive away.
- Great facilities, room and bed. The staff were also very friendly and helpful
- The pools and spa make this place standout! Location was good, lots to do in the area. The staff very nice and helpful.
- Everything was premium and lovely. The thermal spa, breakfast and staff were fantastic. Our room was fantastic with jaccuzi and view of the volcano!!
- The restaurant, staff, massage and pools are all excellent
- Gorgeous property, view of volcano from our balcony. Fantastic breakfast!
Nayara Hotel Spa and Gardens
Nayara is a luxury boutique hotel and spa set against the panoramic backdrop of the Arenal Volcano, surrounded by Costa Rican Rainforest. The private bungalows have a private terrace with a 2-person hot tub.Bungalows at the Nayara Hotel Spa and Gardens feature local hand-woven fabrics and solid handcrafted wood furniture. All have a DVD player, internet, iPod docking station and a flower garden.Guests at Nayara can book a safari through the Caño Negro Wildlife Refuge, or horseback ride to the Fortuna Waterfall. They can also hike along the Celeste River.For relaxation, the spa at Nayara offers coffee scrubs and volcanic mud treatments. Guests can unwind with en exotic cocktail from the outdoor pool and wet bar.The bamboo decked restaurant offers 360-degree gardens views and serves Costa Rican cuisine, and the wine bar features a selection of South American and Spanish wines and canapés.
- The staff helped my husband surprise me with an elaborate flower display on the ground delicately placed by hand and arranged a beautiful bouquet and champagne for our arrival. Everything from the outdoor hot tub to the outdoor shower and lovely indoor shower made you not want leave your room to enjoy the many other features offered at the property. The staff was beyond accommodating and friendly and helped us to see sloths everyday we were on the property! Sloths were a huge highlight. The incredible landscaping leaves you wandering around in a jungle paradise right at the base of Arenal Volcano with beautiful combinations of flora and ponds to keep you excited for every turn. The bed was large, soft and comfortable. The staff will drive you anywhere you would like, all were incredible at spotting wildlife and even picked us up when we got lost wandering back at night from dinner.
- Beautiful hotel ,lovely gardens and great rooms in the rain forest
- The terrace hot tub. The early morning yoga. The gardens. The choice of restaurants.
- The service was amazing. The grounds spectacular and the rooms were spacious and very nice.
- We chose this resort for our Honeymoon. We absolutely made the right decision! Nayara BLEW me away! The staff was so unbelievably accommodating, friendly and genuinely concerned with how our vacation was going. I cried when we left.. THAT’S how amazing our trip was. The front concierge is so friendly and always smiling; if there was ever a problem, we had NO idea. The bellhops (golf cart guys) are so friendly and super informative; they take you on a property tour, show you the wildlife, restaurants, pools, then show you a tour of your room and how to use everything. The restaurant staff is so friendly- pool side service is constant. 11/10 for this place. We will DEF be back.
Hotel El Silencio del Campo
One of our best sellers in Fortuna! Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel El Silencio del Campo is located in Fortuna. The hotel has a terrace and hot spring bath, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Monte Verde is 16 miles from Hotel El Silencio del Campo, and Santa Elena is 15 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 47 miles away.
- The grounds were well maintained and the layout allowed for wonderful volcano views. The staff were fantastic answering any questions we had. The spring pool was welcome comfort after a day of exploring.
- The hot springs were the best! I wish I could have stayed longer to see the farm animals.
This hotel is like entering a small piece of paradise. The gardens, spa, farm and hot springs were amazing. My kids, friends and I loved spending time in the hot springs and at the farm.
The hotel is surrounded by lush, exotic gardens, including fruit trees and you will therefore see lots of birds. We were lucky enough to see toucans ! The hot springs are so relaxing, and with only 24 bungalows at this hotel, you can always find a hot spring to yourself. Also, the complimentary facial was amazing!
The breakfast was so fresh, with eggs coming from the farm onsite. The dinner and lunch was great value and delicious.
This is the perfect hotel if you like privacy, quite and peace.
Family rooms were great. With 2 adults and 4 kids, it is very hard to find a place that will accommodate us all in one room and we wind up spending time apart in 2 rooms. We had a family room with 3 queen beds and an extra for our youngest.
The hot springs at this place were awesome. One of the highlights of the entire Costa Rica experience. We had a rainy foggy day hiking the mountain and the hot springs was a great treat at the end of the day. Great to have a bar close to the hot springs and some gazebos to sit under as well.
- Although just a few miles from downtown La Fortuna, the cozy casitas are nestled into the luscious landscape filled with blooming bushes and trees. There are authentic thermal hot springs and a thermal spa, both simply amazing. The staff is exemplary from check-in to helping arrange any excursions or tours of interest. Would absolutely stay here again.
Volcano Lodge & Springs
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot spring bath, Volcano Lodge & Springs is located in Fortuna. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monte Verde is 16 miles from Volcano Lodge & Springs, and Santa Elena is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
The gardens were lovely and beautifully tended and the views of the volcano and surrounding landscape were stunning – we were lucky enough to stay during a cloudless period.
The restaurant provided a lovely breakfast and there was a good choice of evening menu.
- The place was excellent from the moment we arrived until we tearfully left. Staff, rooms, food, services, hot pools etc, etc, were excellent.
The breakfast buffet was excellent–especially the fruit.
Other than a few people in the restaurant, the rest of the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was well appointed and comfortable. The hot-springs pool is wonderful. They even have tables in the pool for your drinks.
- Honestly, everything. It was our second stay, both times it had rained heavily but it hardly dampened our spirits. Very satisfying, beautifully kept grounds, staff is great. Breakfast is always well presented.
- Great hot springs right in the grounds of the hotel! We loved the Comfortable room, very friendly and helpful staff and delicious plentiful breakfast.
- The gardens were lovely and beautifully tended and the views of the volcano and surrounding landscape were stunning – we were lucky enough to stay during a cloudless period.
One of our top picks in Fortuna – and a guest favorite.
Located in Fortuna, 17 miles from Monte Verde, Nayara Springs features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Wow everything was great from the moment of check in to the great fabulous villa to the delicious sushi bar to the amazing surrounding and friendly staff everything is high standard, honestly I always prefer to stay in four seasons hotel and this place have the same high quality with more benefits
- Truly exceptional place to stay – only problem you won’t want to leave the villa. We had one with a pool and it was incredible. Food is amazing and to such high standard, staff are so helpful.
- Hotel is beautiful and staff friendly and helpful. grounds are stunning and trails magical.
- We had a fantastic minimoon here. Our favorite part was the double outdoor shower and the private plunge pool. The food is okay. We stayed for two nights which was perfect amount to lounge around the hotel.
- I loved the villa! The free laundry and free calls gave it a plus! Mini bar snacks were also free! The spring pool was surrounded by lush forest beautiful!
Top Hotels In Guaria Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Guaria Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Guaria Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Guaria Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!