10 Best Hotels To Stay In Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guanacaste. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Guanacaste:
Villa del Sueño
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Villa del Sueño is located in Playa Hermosa, just 22 miles from Tamarindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 15 miles from Villa del Sueño, and Playa Grande is 20 miles away. Liberia Airport is 9 miles from the property.
First of all, I am a Canadian living in Toronto, not sure why I come up as Costa Rica!
This was an amazing place to stay – value for money wise.
The property was so cute and well appointed, with a great pool, bar, and little spaces. It is s beautiful spot.
It is an amazing close walk to the beach – great location!
The room was very very small but had a comfortable bed and good airconditioning.
It was everything we needed and more for the price we paid.
Breakfast crepes were good. Nachos were very bad. Veggie sandwich was good.
We stayed one night but the staff was happy to let us stay far past check out time as we spent until 7pm the following day coming in and out of the pool/using wifi and were welcomed (after asking permission in advance).
- Staff: very friendly and helpful, rooms: clean and pleasant, beach: uncrowded with easy access, safe environment, and great food
- The front desk staff were extremely helpful. Everyone was friendly. The evening meal was delicious! The chef accommodated my request for breakfast which was much appreciated.
- Close to beach, lovely little pool, rooms nice and clean, friendly and helpful staff. Very quaint and intimate relaxing spot. Great hotel band plays in dining room on Friday and Sunday evenings. Would definitely go back.
Very friendly & very helpful staff. Lovely hotel & beautiful gardens. Excellent breakfast included in cost. Large, clean rooms. Quiet, peaceful relaxing environment.
The beautiful Playa Hermosa beach was a very short walk away !
- First of all, I am a Canadian living in Toronto, not sure why I come up as Costa Rica!
Club y Hotel Condovac La Costa
One of our top picks in Playa Hermosa.Club y Hotel Condovac La Costa is located in Playa Hermosa, just 23 miles from Tamarindo. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 15 miles from Club y Hotel Condovac La Costa, and Playa Grande is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 9 miles from Club y Hotel Condovac La Costa.
- Views spectacular. Infinity pool beautiful. Break feast awesome. Shuttles available to beach and through property every 10 minutes very convenient big hills
- Everything, the grounds the people the food the sunset. Updated gym since my last stay
- The view was breathtaking from the main entertainment area, and the proximity to the beach wonderful. The kids loved the pools and the entertainment room. The beach is nice for children.
- Suites had lots of space and amenities. Amazing gym! Great kids activities. Pool area and beach were large and spacious. Good food choices. Howler monkeys come right up beside the resort.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. We felt very secure. Liked that you could be as busy as you wanted or sit back and just relax. The complex was very quite at night. Enjoyed our dinners the presentation was wonderful food was excellent.
Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport
One of our top picks in Liberia.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport offers accommodations in Liberia, just 29 miles from Tamarindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 23 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport, and Playa Hermosa is 10 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- I liked how efficient the check in and check out was. The staff was very friendly and patient, I saw elderly people being rude to the staff and they handled it very well.
- Very close to airport. Fantastic place to stay overnight after late flight in. Restaurant and bar stay open late, food and service were very good!
- The room seemed clean and well stocked…the airport shuttle was awesome and very convienent.
- This was the perfect place for us to stay upon a late arrival into Liberia from the airport. It’s pretty much across the street and the hotel has a free shuttle that frequently runs to pick up guests. It served our needs well and for a quick stop over I would highly recommend out of convenience in location to the airport. Otherwise I can’t say I’d recommend staying in that location.
We only stayed there because we were meeting friends and family before moving on to the resort we had booked
We weren’t expecting anything much but we were delightfully surprised
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Mangaby offers accommodations in Playa Hermosa, just 22 miles from Tamarindo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Playa Conchal is 15 miles from Hotel Mangaby, and Playa Grande is 21 miles away. Liberia Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Property could use some updating, but staff was generally helpful, the rooms were clean, with some good food options from their small restaurant. Great location a short walk from the beach and restaurants.
- Special thanks to Berto for helping us arrange a rental car! Great location!
- The staff was incredible… And the food was excellent! I especially liked that the pretty indoor/outdoor restaurant was open from 7 am to 10 pm, and you could eat anytime during those hours. Lovely grounds.
- The restaurant had good free breakfasts, the family run hotel was very well taken care of with the owners present every day to attend to anything requested. Close to the beach, quiet or as they say, tranquil.
The room was big and comfortable.
The pool is a plus. Beach is a few minutes walk away.
Casa Conde Beach Front Hotel
One of our top picks in Playa Hermosa – and a guest favorite.
Surrounded by forest, the Casa Conde Beach Front Hotel is located next to Playa Panamá, on Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast. It features an outdoor pool in gardens, as well as a range of water sports.The air-conditioned rooms at the Casa Conde Beach Front Hotel all feature free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a coffee maker. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Mare Calmo restaurant serves a range of international cuisine. There is also a poolside bar.The Casa Conde has an on-site gym and a hot tub, and massages are available. The hotel also arranges trips to the national parks in the area, as well as to Tamarindo, Conchal and Flamingo Beaches, among others.Within a 20-minute drive you can find shopping centers, supermarkets, bars and casinos. Daniel Oduber Airport is also under a 20-minute drive away.
- Friendly and accommodating staff; no crowds, beach front
- Food was very good; very quiet place; service was good
- The location is splendid – a large area with wide beach frontage and attractive rooms overlooking the pool towards the beach. Service was also outstanding, particularly in the restaurant, which was surprisingly good for an “all-in” establishment. Finally, the location was pleasantly peaceful – no drunken parties until late in the night!
- Love the spectacular view, employees attitude very friendly and attentive, food was good, room very spacious and comfy
- The car that was to pick us up at airport never showed!But there was cab service at airport , both Ladies at hotel made car rental and excursions arrangements were very good and knowledgeable.
El Mangroove, Autograph Collection
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. El Mangroove is on Playa Panama in Papagayo Bay and features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. This modern, secluded hotel features a complimentary on-site fitness center.The air-conditioned rooms at this hotel have a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a terrace with views of the surrounding gardens. Some rooms include a private pool, and all feature a private bathroom.Guests will find several dining options in the area, including a seafood restaurant located within just under 1 miles of the property.The town of Playa Hermosa, where guests can arrange activities like sports fishing, sailing and scuba diving, is only 3 miles from El Mangroove. The Arenal Volcano is a 2-hour drive away, and Liberia City is a 30-minute drive from the hotel.Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport is only 12 miles away.
- Service was impeccable. Staff cared for our vegan preferences. From chef to waiters, all managed to deliver a highly personalised service.
- Great variety at breakfast- the rooms were delightful with a separate sunroom with a hammock that grave you a very restful place away from everything
- Excellent service, employees always smiling. The food was great!
We forget our passport in the safe, we were called and returned to pick it up.
The bell boys Luis and Carlos were very helpful.
- The staff were very friendly and they went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable.
Papagayo Hotel y Villas
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Papagayo Hotel y Villas offers accommodations in Playa Hermosa, just 24 miles from Tamarindo. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Playa Conchal is 17 miles from Papagayo Hotel y Villas, and Playa Grande is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 7 miles from Papagayo Hotel y Villas.
No reviews yet.
Vista Bahía Beach Resort
Vista Bahía Beach Resort features direct access to Chorotega Beach, and spacious air-conditioned suites with ocean views. Just a 25 minute drive from Liberia International Airport, it offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.Suites have a living room with a sofa, safe and cable TV. The private bathroom comes equipped with a shower. The kitchenette and dining area has a microwave and coffee maker.This beach resort has a restaurant and breakfast is included in the room price.Guests can go snorkeling, diving and fishing nearby. Rincón de la Vieja National Park is an hour’s drive away.
- This was my second time staying here and, for sure, I will be coming back. The view is amazing and it’s so calm and relaxing! food is good and you can walk through trails to the beach. I just loved it!
- Food in the restaurant was good and the staff were all really friendly and helpful. Only things that should be pointed out is that it is quite hilly and if you are impaired in any way you cannot walk up the hill to the rooms very easily. The views are spectacular
- Comparing to the rest of the country the weather was excellent.
- excellent location, good quality condos if a little tired.
- The workers were wonderful. The food was amazing! Large rooms
Hotel Rincon del LLano
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Hotel Rincon del LLano is located in Guardia in the region of Guanacaste, just 28 miles from Tamarindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Conchal is 21 miles from Hotel Rincon del LLano, and Playa Hermosa is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Rincon del LLano.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The air conditionning worked well, once we were provided with a remote control and spare swipe card.
- We were woken in night with water flowing from ceiling as a pipe burst and therefore flooded out.. when we asked for a discount we were given a no sorry no can do!!!
- Closeness to the airport, friendly staff, great bathroom, cold beer available and wine.
5 mins from the airport to Liberia
Should offer Free Transportation it was 7.00 usd a person must have exact money…
- The bed was comfortable, the pool was clean and the coffee is ok
Golden Palms Papagayo
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Playa Hermosa, 23 miles from Tamarindo, Golden Palms Papagayo features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Playa Conchal is 16 miles from Golden Palms Papagayo, and Playa Grande is 22 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 8 miles away.
- Quiet and ocean front. Great service from very friendly staff.
- The property was located in what I would call a remote area, but not too far from a small town. The facility was clean and inviting.
- Is isolated but still in front of the sea. Is very close to other beaches.
- Location is excellent. Playa hermosa is nearby, so you can take your car and go there or … just walk to your own private beach next to the pool! Hotel Staff is incredibly helpful, hotel room was INCREDIBLE, totally worth the money invested on it. The pool is very big, so, words cannot describe the hotel, it is just wonderful and very well located.
- The hotel was great in every way. The staff was accommodating, the room was spotless, the beach calm and secluded, and the food was delicious. We spent most of the day next to the pool or beach, and quite often we could see monkeys playing in the trees above us.
Top Hotels In Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!