10 Best Hotels To Stay In Guadalupe San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Guadalupe San José is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Guadalupe San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guadalupe San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guadalupe San José. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Guadalupe San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Guadalupe San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Guadalupe San José:
Hotel El Sol
Hotel El Sol offers accommodations in Guadalupe.Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 1.4 miles from Hotel El Sol, and Alajuela is 12 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Villa Tournon
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hotel Villa Tournon offers accommodations in San José, just 11 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 5 miles from Hotel Villa Tournon, and Heredia is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Villa Tournon.
We liked everything about this hotel. The location was close to the centre of the city and the hotel itself was quite spacious in both the reception area and our room.
The buffet breakfast had a good variety and the staff were very helpful.
- the staff is super friendly, the hotel has a nice atmosphere in general, only a 10-15 minute (straight walk) to the main street, across the street from ‘el pueblo’, excellent location
Caesar, the young man who carried in our bags, and the young man who checked us in and out were respectful and helpful.
The pool was refreshing after touring the city.
- breakfast was good, my room was close to reception so i could use wifi from my room. there were alternative restaurants a short walk away. (across the road and up the hill)
- Good breakfast in the morning and very close to the bus stop.
- We liked everything about this hotel. The location was close to the centre of the city and the hotel itself was quite spacious in both the reception area and our room.
Hotel Cibeles Resort
One of our best sellers in Heredia! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cibeles Resort offers accommodations in Heredia, just 6 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Alajuela is 7 miles from Hotel Cibeles Resort, and Escazú is 6 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The grounds are pretty. Which is good, because the rooms are not.
- I had an extended stay here while working at UNA for two weeks, for which the location was perfect and secure, and much quieter than central Heredia, where I have stayed before. Rooms were cleaned every day and were relatively comfortable and good value but it would have been helpful to have access to a fridge. Wifi worked the majority of the time, but was quite slow and sometimes cut out. (This is really a minor point as the room was very clean, but I found small snakes and a large millipede in the room on three occasions – I think coming through a gap in the ceiling, so I guess some of the rooms could use some maintenance.)
- Great staff, very helpful. Security and cleanliness was excellent.
- swimming pool and jacuzzi and decoration of the entire building, the security staff at night were very friendly, helpfully, we and another spanish custumer were hungry at night but was late for restaurants and one of the guys offered to go with us for free to heredia center for buy some foods and come back
- Clean, wifi was perfect, and has kitchen and hot water.
Hotel Ave del Paraíso
Hotel Ave del Paraíso is located in San José, 12 miles from Alajuela and 6 miles from Escazú. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Heredia is 6 miles from Hotel Ave del Paraíso, and Santa Cruz is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Ave del Paraíso.
- We loved our experience here. We had 5 rooms. The room quality/amenities vary, but all rooms were comfortable and clean. Check in and check out was easy. The staff was friendly and helpful. And everyone loved the breakfast! We will stay again when we are in San Jose next spring.
- The staff were exceptionally welcoming. It was late and the front desk clerk was waiting for us. He was lariantvas our group figured out rooms at midnight. The hotel is more charming than the photos.
- rooms are clean, price is excellent , the grounds are clean, wonderful breakfast every am included
The staff is very helpful and go out of their way to make your stay pleasant.
Very nice breakfast.
- The property was unique and very charming. Breakfast was excellent.
Casa Echavarria Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in San José! Located in San José, 13 miles from Alajuela, Hotel Casa Echavarria features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 7 miles from Hotel Casa Echavarria, and Heredia is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Casa Echavarria.
Very good value for money. Easy check-in ans check out.
Good place tp stay one or two nights before or after flying.
Nice staff, had a kitchen you could use.
- Very nice university neighborhood. Quiet street. Attentive hosts. Nice balcony to have breakfast.
- It’s a classy, beautiful hotel, and I feel for the $ it can’t be beat! I have stayed there 3 times in the past 6 months and plan to return for a longer stay in 5 months. I love San Jose! and find the bus ride downtown interesting as well as cheap.The staff is exceptionally nice, and helpful, the hotel is very clean and the decor is artsy. I use the kitchen and also really like that there is a vegetable market very close by. Staying there works well for me, Communicating with the hotel is welcome, easy and pleasant.
- We were just there for a late night stay and early morning departure, but the people we met there were so friendly and welcoming, we wish could have stayed there longer just to become closer friends with them! We totally recommend this place.
- The staff was always helpful and friendly. I felt like I was home with their great hospitality. There were many markets near by so the location was pretty good. Highly recommend it!
- Very good value for money. Easy check-in ans check out.
Costa Rica Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in San José! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Costa Rica Guesthouse offers accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Alajuela is 12 miles from Costa Rica Guesthouse, and Escazú is 5 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Staff were great. Location is a little away from the centre but not too far to be an issue. Plenty of restaurants and pubs nearby. Breakfasts are simple but tasty and nutritious. This is a fine old establishment with loads of space and architectural features. The center of justice administration is right down the road so apart from the guy who appeared to live on the footpath down the road it feels a very safe location. The level of homelessness and ‘street folk’ including the apparently drug addled and/mentally ill in San Jose takes a little getting used to but usual safety strategies apply in this very busy city.
We booked one night in San José as we landed as well as the offered pick up service from the airport. That was really convenient. The room itself was spacey, clean and full of light. Private bathroom was alright as well.
No problems with early checkout since they have a 24h reception.
- I loved the location. 20 minutes to the airport, good restaurants and grocery within walking distance. Excellent breakfast.
location was goed close to downtown.Breakfast simple but ok I asked them for papaya en they
got for me
- Good location. Complimentary breakfast. Day 2 staff was friendly and helpful.
One of our best sellers in San José! Hotel Aranjuez offers accommodations in San José. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 11 miles from Hotel Aranjuez, and Escazú is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Aranjuez.
- Breakfast buffet is huge and delicious with local tican options as well as omelettes toast and pastries. The fruit table alone is worth it!
- The dining area is beautiful and the breakfast was excellent. The location is great, just out of the busy part of town but within easy walking distance of all the sites. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- The outdoor area was lovely, and the breakfast was delicious and filling. Also, the staff went above and beyond expectations when my partner and I couldn’t find the hotel. They came out into the street to meet us!
- Excellent location for walking to parks and museums, staff had excellent recommendations for restaurants nearby, sumptuous breakfasts; quaint hotel with reasonable prices.
- I love this hotel. Unique with lots of character and in a good location. I always stay here whenever I’m in San Jose!
Hotel Don Carlos
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Don Carlos is located in San José, just 11 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 5 miles from Hotel Don Carlos, and Heredia is 5 miles away. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Very good location. Interesting building each room different
- A very cool hotel. Older, but very well kept. The restaurant offers a wonderful traditional breakfast buffet. The staff are friendly and helpful.
- Common grounds are full of artwork and charming. Staff at reception are friendly and helpful. Bed is comfortable. Room was clean. Overall good value for the price.
- This hotel has a lot of character and history based on the founder Don Carlos Bessler. There is a large collection of interesting artifacts of the history of Costa Rica to admire. The location makes it a short walk to the downtown core. Breakfast was your typical Tico fare but plentiful. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone heading to San Jose.
outstanding and uniquely charming
beautiful to say the least
Selina San José
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Selina San José offers accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Alajuela is 11 miles from Selina San José, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Room decoration and size.
Espresso machine and record player in the room.
Comfortable large bed.
I liked the decoration and the little corners you have to hangout.
The food was really good and it was quiet, music stoped very early.
- Very nice atmosphere. The space to hang out and meet people is great! You could even do some work there if needed to. The bed in the 4 people dorm was just fine – though it was one of the shaky beds, I had a great sleep. The area is 10 minute walk from the city center. There is a nice cafe close by too. The place offers nice breakfast and yoga classes in the morning (7 US dollars). I love that you can refill your bottle with fresh water there too 🙂
- Bed linen was very crisp and clean! Restaurant staff friendly and engaged with me and served tasty food. Juan, Events Coordinator was so kind and helpful, he went the extra distance when I asked for a special favour! Most staff pleasantly assisted me when I asked.
- Best breakfast of all hostels I’ve been to and probably better than most of the places in the city; Kitchen in general; Coworking place just across the street
- Room decoration and size.
Featuring free WiFi, Sportsmens Lodge offers accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Alajuela is 11 miles from Sportsmens Lodge, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Did not participate in Breakfast. Security was great, and the staff at the rest/bar are excellent.
- Well managed and friendly hotel. Relaxed atmosphere and no pushy selling. The room I had was showing its age but had everything I needed and was quiet. The hotel arranged a taxi pick up for $30 from the airport which worked well. Overall very pleased and would certainly come back.
- Great staff good location. Security there was Top Notch
- Best chicken soup in Costa Rica. All the girls and staff very friendly. Great beds, many amenities.
- I didn’t have the time or the confidence to walk around the neighborhood alone. Local people advice me not to do so in the area, I was told it wasn’t safe at certain hours so I took the advise.
Top Hotels In Guadalupe San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Guadalupe San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Guadalupe San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Guadalupe San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!