10 Best Hotels To Stay In Guadalcázar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Guadalcázar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Guadalcázar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Guadalcázar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Guadalcázar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Guadalcázar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Guadalcázar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Guadalcázar Andalucía:
El Pilar is located in La Carlota, just 16 miles from Cordoba. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Posadas is 13 miles from El Pilar, and Écija is 14 miles away.
- Classical features and original reclaimed wood furniture.
- Hotel lindo, pero alejado de cordoba, no son 15 minutos como dice sino 30. Por lo demás bien
- Le style de l’établissement “andalou”
- La relación calidad precio. Es muy acogedor para familias
- Los trabajadores eran muy simpaticos y te sentias como en casa
This new hotel, opened in 2007, is located in the heart of Andalusia, 20 minutes from Córdoba and an hour from Seville.The Carmen is set in the town of La Carlota, just off highway A4. It contrasts a typical Andalusian exterior with a 21st-century interior filled with polished marble and modern art. Each room has its own particular style, making this a unique setting for your stay in southern Spain. On-site facilities include a restaurant where you can enjoy traditional Spanish favorites.
- Good and cheap solution to visit Cordoba if you have a car. Garage parking is not for free but since nobody informed us about that in advance, we got it for free. Anyway, there is much place outside to park
- The reception desk staff were helpful and informative, especially about travel to and parking in Cordoba. The hotel’s location made it easy to get on / off the highway; it is essentially a road-stop hotel.
- very friendly staff, breakfast in the restaurant nextdoor good! Location is close to highway and less than 30 min to Cordoba
- Letto grandi comodi,pulito , bella doccia Vicino all uscita dell autovia
- Era muy espaciosa. Me sorprendio para bien y su limpieza. Buena calidad
Hotel Santa Ana
The Hotel Santa Ana is conveniently located close to the road linking Cordoba and Sevilla, and you can relax in the air conditioned rooms, with free Wi-Fi.Enjoy a peaceful stay from the tourist crowds at the elegant Hotel Santa Ana.Make the most of the location and the possibility of free parking nearby to visit Cordoba and Sevilla, 25 and 56 miles away, respectively.The free wireless internet connection is ideal for planning a trip to one of these cities, as well as for keeping touch with friends.Other convenient facilities include an ATM on site, and a gift shop where you can buy local souvenirs.At night, sample traditional cuisine at the Santa Ana’s restaurant, and enjoy a glass of wine or a beer at the bar.
- Very nice and clean and the staff was really nice.
- Perfect location for the travellers who want to visit both Seville and Cordoba without staying in either city.
Great breakfast in a quiet dining place (fresh orange juice served in a refrigerated glass)
Location on the highway between Sevilla and Cordoba (good for visiting by car)
Free parking slot
close to main road but not disturb with its traffic
they changed our room in 15 minutes after AC problem notification
- It was very comfortable for us.To be a autovia truck stop location it was quiet.The Dining resturant was nice; however our food was not good. Meat was dried out and the waiter wasn’t very socialable or nice.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel María offers accommodations in Posadas, just 19 miles from Cordoba. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Écija is 18 miles from Hotel María, and Constantina is 29 miles away. Seville Airport is 51 miles from the property.
The staff were amazing
All very nice and very very helpful
- Cuarto de baño muy grande y limpio. Terraza en la habitación, pequeña pero bonita.
La chambre est grande.
La climatisation chaud /froid.
Très bon rapport qualité prix
- Nos gustó el trato amabilisimo de todos y la comida un diez.
- Los recepcionistaaas eran encantadores y para ir a almodovar fue perfecto.
- The staff were amazing
One of our top picks in Cordoba.Hotel Oasis is located a mile from Cordoba’s Mezquita, on the other side of the Guadalquivir River. Surrounded by gardens, it features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and free parking.All air-conditioned rooms at the Oasis Hotel have satellite TV. There is a safe and a work desk, and the private bathrooms feature a bathtub and a hairdryer.The Oasis has a restaurant that serves local specialties and a vegetarian menu. There is also a bar.The hotel provides convenient access to the A4 Highway. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk, and a laundry/ironing service is provided.
- Really liked the staff – super friendly and very sweet, especially the lady at reception with the very good English! Swimming pool also such a bonus when one comes back after a hard day trudging around Cordoba!!
Good location, not right in city center but 15 min walk, easy and free parking.
Nice stuff, nice and cozy rooms.
- Nice quite hotel. Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. We really liked that we could leave our car and do not worry about finding the parking spot in the city.
- Good breakfast, comfy beds, nice bathrooms, friendly staff, 15 minutes walk to the historic centre. free car parking.
- Clean hotel with free parking spaces. Room size was fine, decent shower. Strong WiFi signal. A 10-15 minute walk to the city center
Hotel Mariano is half a mile from the center of Córdoba, on the across from side of the Guadalquivir River. It features a restaurant, bar and functional rooms.Rooms at the Mariano feature simple décor. Each has a TV and private bathroom.The Mariano’s restaurant serves a range of traditional, Andalusian cuisine and guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the on-site cafe.The hotel is within walking distance of many restaurants and bars, and is next to the San Rafael Bridge leading into the center of Córdoba. The Bull Ring is a 25-minute walk from the Mariano and the city’s train station is less than 650 feet away.
- The hotel is well located with a private parking space and the room was very clean.
Although crowded, they have a free parking on sight (we took the last free spot and were more cars behind)
The hotel is fairly close to the centre.
- Very good location, 10 mins to the Mezquita and center. The Hotel has a special atmosphere – roadside style and basic but OK. Very easy to find off the motorway. Our room was quite small but we did not stay in much so it did not really matter. We had breakfast in the hotel restaurant and it weas very basic – toast with ham and cheese or jam and coffee. OK for one time. We did not try the restaurant. The beds were comfortable. There was heating in the room which was useful cos it was a bit cold at night. The walls of the rooms are quite thin so there was quite a lot of noise even during the night. No hairdryer (probably could have asked from the reception) and no minibar or fridge in the room. Other than that, I could not complain about anything. We were lucky we choose something that is not the average hotel.
- Location in walking range of main sights. Parking available.
Hotel is easily accesible by car and then you can walk to city center. Old Roman Bridge is about 10-15min walk.
Just next door is good chinese Wok restaurand and around corner kebab if you like quickly something to eat.
El Cisne Verde
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, El Cisne Verde offers accommodations in Cordoba.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba is 0.8 miles from El Cisne Verde, and Royal Stables of Cordoba is 0.7 miles away.
- The only thing I like was the proximity to the main attraction; the mosque.
- zona tranquila, cerca de la universidad sanitaria y hospital general, a veinte minutos de la mezquita.
- Hotel was located around 25 min by walk from the center (there is the bus stop close to the hotel). Room was basic but clean, Tv and air conditioner included, staff friendly. Interesting neighborhood with local bars and restaurants.
I wanted to do this review to let anybody who is doing an independent driving holiday that the parking is good at this Hotel. At first it seems you may have to park in street – but there is more private parking. It’s a 2 km or shorter walk to Puerto Seville which is no problem even in heat as you can go through a park.
So for price right near very busy tourist city it’s great.
- Hotel opposite hospital in working class area with traditional bar/cafe underneath. About a 15 min walk to old centre but good bus service to both rail station and town centre. (Numbers 2 & 5) Well patronised by locals which says something.
Exe Ciudad de Córdoba
Exe Ciudad de Córdoba offers accommodations in Cordoba. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba is 1.4 miles from Exe Ciudad de Córdoba, and Royal Stables of Cordoba is 0.9 miles from the property.
Was a decent hotel – very low key and location was a bit away from the main sights. Parking on site was available which was a good thing.
We were able to walk back and forward to the main sights which was fine – took the taxi first trip (not worth the effort).
The local area is not really super for anything at all although we did have a good lunch a block or so away in the local Barrio. Very local……….
- Great balance between being close enough to the city center and not having to deal with parking in the old city. We changed our hotel selection after the previous one in the city center sent us long instructions on how to get to the place during Semana Santa. You also have a convenient parking, several supermarkets near the place and the room which is more or less worth the money.
Room was basic but comfortable
Breakfast was OK
Staff helpful when it was requested
Bus service into centre of town was good
- Breakfast was excelent! Staff was friendly and helpful. Parking is paid but you won’t need it, because it is very easy to park right next to the hotel. Easy access to all major attractions in Córdoba.
- Young man on reception very welcoming and helpful. 20 min walk into town, free parking on street and excellent breakfast choice.
- Was a decent hotel – very low key and location was a bit away from the main sights. Parking on site was available which was a good thing.
Las Casas de la Judería de Córdoba
One of our top picks in Cordoba.Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Las Casas de la Judería de Córdoba is located in Cordoba in the region of Andalusia, just 0.9 miles from Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Convention Center Cordoba is 650 feet from Las Casas Judería Córdoba, and Royal Stables of Cordoba is 650 feet from the property.
- Cathedral, it was amazing, and the Andalusian horse show was really good in really nice buildings
- location was excellent and the suite had two bathrooms
- The hotel was very Spanish looking and so interesting to be in. It is in a wonderful and historic location very convenient for viewing and visiting the historic sights nearby. Staff at the hotel were very pleasant and helpful and spoke English, a bonus to me as I do not speak Spanish. Shops and taxi stand nearby. I enjoyed my stay and Cordoba generally.
- Lovely feel and setting. Nice and quiet, lovely staff, very comfy bed.
- This is a beautiful hotel. It is at the edge of the old Jewish Quarter with a host of winding cobbled streets to explore. The room was outstanding.
Cordoba Carpe Diem
One of our top picks in Cordoba.Located in the Cordoba Old Town neighborhood in Cordoba, one mile from Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba, Cordoba Carpe Diem features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.Each room comes with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.La Juderia is 350 feet from Cordoba Carpe Diem, and San Nicolas de la Villa Church is 750 feet from the property.
- Location superb. Roof terrace and bar. Value for money. Friendly and helpful staff
- Well located quiet hotel ideal for short stay. Very clean with friendly staff.
- What a fantastic hotel. Loubna, David and José Luis were wonderful hosts. They made you so welcome. Thanks Loubna and David for the gifts! Gracias
- Wonderful rooftop deck with self-serve bar on the honor system. Enjoy a glass or bottle of wine in the sun and then pay for it when you check out. Brilliant. You can’t ask for a better location in Cordoba.
- Good location for seeing the city. Lovely roof top terrace with honesty bar. Friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Guadalcázar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Guadalcázar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Guadalcázar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Guadalcázar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!